โœ”๐‘ด๐’€ ๐‘ฉ๐‘จ๐‘ฉ๐’€๐‘บ๐‘ฐ๐‘ป๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น |...

By ralph_vitar

"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™—๐™–๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก!" ๐™Š๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค ๐™๐™š ๐™™๐™ž๐™™๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ โญ‘๏ฝฅ๏พŸ๏พŸ๏ฝฅ*:เผ…๏ฝก.๏ฝกเผ…:*๏พŸ:*:โœผโœฟ โœฟโœผ:*๏พŸ:เผ…๏ฝก.๏ฝกเผ…:... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐Š๐ข๐ ๐Ž๐ง ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค
๐๐š๐ ๐ˆ๐๐ž๐š
๐’๐ฉ๐จ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐๐ซ๐š๐ญ
๐‚๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ก ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐’๐š๐ง๐๐ฅ๐จ๐ญ ๐๐š๐›๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐’๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ž๐ซ
๐€๐๐จ๐ซ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž
๐‹๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐“๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ฌ
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ ๐ƒ๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ฌ
๐…๐ข๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ
๐‹๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐€ ๐†๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐…๐š๐ข๐ซ ๐€๐ง๐ ๐๐ฎ๐ค๐ž
๐‘๐ž๐๐ž๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐‡๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐‰๐จ๐›
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐’๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ
๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐’๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ
Sequel

๐‰๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ซ

7.7K 105 1K
By ralph_vitar

*゚:*:✼✿ ✿✼:*゚

One Week Later

Phillips Pov

I can't believe this.

After mom found the house literal mess, she was furious. I was grounded for a week. I wasn't allowed to go out at all for a week. A week!

The worst thing is she forced Harley to leave.

I haven't seen her in nearly 7 days.

This is a brief example of how it went:

"This place is a junkyard," Mom exclaimed tensely running her hands through her hair. Dayanna, Georgina, and I stood frozen and uneasy watching mom nervously talk to Harley.

"I know it's all my fault. Ill pay for all the damage made. I'm sorry-" She apologizes, her voice shaky and full of concern. I couldn't bare seeing her like this. This isn't even her fault.

"No, it's not. Stop trying to cover up for me" I make myself present in front of mom.

"I take full responsibility for this. I invited everyone to an unplanned party to get Harley in trouble." I confess. Her eyes widened.

"What?"

"Harley I don't think you should babysit here anymore." Mom told her.

"Are you firing me?" She panicked.

"Oh no, not at all. I just, I'm not sure you are equipped for this job at the moment. Besides after today, my mother is recovering faster than I thought." Mom's voice softened and she kneeled to reach her.

"Think of this as a break." She patted her head. Harley pouted, either disappointed in herself or me.

But anyway today, mom decided to go out with a friend. She would bring us with her but we're grounded.

So Georgina and I have the house all to ourselves. Or at least that's what I thought.

* Ding Dong *

Hmm, I wonder who that might be?

"Hey" Harley waves.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" I ask before I let her in.

"You're mom asked me to come and watch you two for a while." She sighed.

"Oh really? Wow, that's awesome. She went to a friend's house so I assume that's why she called. I'm glad you came by, you know I missed y-" I didn't get to finish off my sentence when I saw a random guy come up beside her. They smiled at each other then looked at me as I stopped in mid-sentence.

"Who's he?" I ask now more worried.

"Jerry." She says.

"Jerry?"

"Yes, I'm Jerry with no K. Nice to meet you." He extended his hand to me. I stared down at it and ignored it turning back to Harley.

"Are you going to let us in or what?"

"Uh yeah sure." I got out of the way, opening the door for them. Harley went past me smiling and after her came the Jerry guy who beamed like a kid in a candy store. What is he so happy about?

"Make yourself at home." I closed the door and leaned on it. I watched as the guy looked around the house in complete awe. Our house is probably huge in comparison to his.

"Thank you we will." Harley smiled falling back on our couch. She signaled him to sit next to her and he did so.

I clenched my jaw trying to hide my discomfort.

Now, it's not like I have a problem with her being here. In fact, I was pretty thrilled when she showed up but then I saw him enter the picture. Who even is he?

They turned on the television and Dennis the Menace started playing. Dennis said something funny making them burst in laughter. I rolled my eyes making my way towards Harley.

"Mind coming with me for a second?" I ask her who's view was fixed on the tv behind me.

"Actually I do mind" She jokes. Jerry laughs and they high-five each other as if it was worth congratulating.

"Very funny." I fake chuckle. She nods taking it as a compliment.

"What is it?"

"Actually, I was thinking of talking to you." I emphasize on you. They both raise they're left eyebrow ready to listen.

"In private" I clarify. She tosses her head back and whines. I take action and pull her up with me by her hand.

"I'll be right back." She tells him. Once leaving the living room we go in the kitchen.

"What's wrong?" She whispers quietly.

"I don't know you tell me?" I shrug, crossing my arms together.

"What are you talking about?" She asks, shaking her head.

"What's the matter with you huh? You stop contacting me, you don't bother coming over, ignore my calls, and forget me for a whole week. And all of a sudden you decide to visit and show up with him." I direction my hand to where he was.

"What do you mean him? Why do you say it like that?" She completely ignores everything I said.

"You brought in a complete stranger here. Did you expect me to be fine with that? Because you didn't even care to inform me about anything."

"Jordan you're misinterpreting everything." She tosses her hands around in circles.

"Am I? Then explain this to me. Cause nothing I don't seem to understand what the motive behind this is." I say putting my ear out pretending to listen closely.

"Jordan I-"

Harley stops when we hear a yelp coming from inside the house.

"Ouch stop!" Jerry pleaded. I rolled my eyes as went to check what happened. When he exited the kitchen the first thing I saw was Georgina holding my baseball bat.

She was standing right in front of where Jerry sat. Pulling out a baseball out her pocket and threw it up in the air, just like I taught her.The next thing I know she swings the bat, flying the ball at his face. The high speed impact knocking him straight to the ground.

"Get out!" She screamed.

"Georgina?" Harley asked going up to them.

"Harley!" My sister ran to her and held on to her legs, her small size preventing her from reaching her level.

"I'm so glad you're here." She held on to her tightly.

"Me too but what are you doing?" Harley asked lifting her head up by the chin. Georgina sighed before disconnecting her body from hers.

"He's an intruder!" She said staring at Jerry. Harley walks to him as he starts to suck in a breath.

"Ow, she hit me with a baseball." He complained covering his face with his hands. What a child.

"We can tell." I laugh.

"C'mon lets get you some ice." Harley says grabbing him up. His slid his hand onto both her shoulders for support as they headed for the dining room.

I look down to Georgina seeing her face filled with regret. In my opinion, she did the right thing. The guy just looks punchable.

Harley sits him down on a chair, that just happens to be my unassigned assigned seat for dinner. Remind me to disinfect it later on. She apologizes to him and then rushes to the kitchen again. She runs past me bumping her shoulder with mine, leaving me with no option to see what her deal is.

I'm lead on by her to the fridge.

"Quit following me stalker." She sneers opening the cool space. As she looks for an ice pack I sneak in next to her.

"So uh Jerry, what is he to you? Best friend? Boyfriend? Ex?" I ask inclining my arm on the top of the door with my hand on my hip.

"That's for me to know and for you two to find out" She winks raising the ice pack up. She kicks the door closed with the back of her leg as she walks away, almost crushing my hand when shutting it. That was hot.

"Is that a challenge?" I examine her down and up while smirking.

"I mean everything is challenging to you. More specifically minding your own business." She snickered sliding out the room.

"Says the one who's been in my house for days." I follow to her side.

"I was babysitting. I still am to this day. That must say alot about you're immaturity." She points her index finger to my nose while walking backwards. I exhale air through it pushing her hand away.

"Here put this on your eye." She tells him when turning around to him. He takes it and places it above the area bruised.

"I'm sorry Jerry. I really am" Georgina apologetically sits on a seat to his left.

"It's fine I guess we just started off on the wrong foot." He grinned.

"Let me formally introduce myself." He put his hand to hers waiting for a high five. She smiled and slapped her hand on his.

"Hi I'm Jerry with no K. Pleasure to meet you Mrs..?"

"Georgina." She giggled softly.

"Mrs.Georgina." Jerry nodded.

I roll my eyes already irrated enough. It's only 9 o clock and my day's potentially ruined.

* Ding Dong *

"I'll get it." I inform leaving the room.

Great. I wonder who this could be now? Hopefully not anymore Jerry's. I open the door revealing a very clearly amused Dayanna. I can already guess what she's here for.

"What's up?"

"Is Harley here?" She brings up her usual question for the past few weeks.

"Yup, indeed she is." I roughly admit. I move out of her way, allowing her in without a word. She rushes in with no hesitation. I lead her to where she was stationed.

"Harley!" Dayanna darted to Harley's arms.

"Dayanna!" She yelped, suprised by her sudden action.

What is it with people running to hug her? It's not like she's a celebrity to be that loved by someone. Its not like anyone would want to hold hands with her on a walk. It's not like anyone would be interested in her romantically and would love to spend the rest of their lives together.

Not me.

Not anyone.

Not even .....Jerry?

Yeah no, no way he likes her.

Not my Harley.

No. Not on my watch.

"Hey" Jerry said to her.

"Hi?" Dayanna acknowledged his presence.

"He's Jerry." Georgina clarified proudly.

"I'm Jerry."

"What happened to your face?" She asked once noticing his bruised skin.

"I hit him with a baseball. But I apologized." Georgina confessed wistfully.

"Its not her fault. You should've seen that one coming." I add, attempting to justify her actions.

"I know but I don't really know anything about baseball. I think sports are too violent and competitive" He explained.

"Well that explains it all." I comment, limp wristed in a feminine manner. Harley was quick to stomp on my foot making me whine in pain.

"What?" Jerry asks naively.

"Nothing" I shake my head.

"Hey Jordan how about you show him how to play." Georgina suggests raising her hand as if she was in class.

"Oh no that won't be necessary." Jerry declined.

"Why not?" I ask shifting my head to him.

"Scared Jerry with no K?" I murmer digging my head closer to him. He stares at me intimidated and gulps while looking into my eyes. I swear I heard him shit his pants.

"I uhm.. how about you show Jerry the pool instead." Harley said pulling me back by drawing on my elbow and neck. I stumbled to my feet almost tripping as she pushed me away from him. My eagerness to taunt him was most likely showing.

"Oh yes. Come follow me." Georgina stood up excited to introduce him to our backyard.

"I wanna see it too." Dayanna said.

I watched as the three went towards to exit. Meanwhile Harley shook her head at me excessively.

"What?" I shrug.

"I hate you" She scowled and then plodded off.

"Likewise my friend." I sneer raising my voice. I walk out as well, finding her standing right in front of the glass door to the outside.

"Man, why'd you bring that scaredy cat here?" I ask being positioned by her side.

"He's not a scaredy cat. You're just too ugly it terrifies people." She defended him.

"Why'd you bring him then?"

"I thought it'd be a good idea to spend the day with him today. I haven't seen him in a while and I missed him" Harley explained.

"I missed you too but you don't see me breaking into people's houses with you." I nudge her arm jokingly. Dayanna came inside closing the door after her.

"Harley, you never told me you were friends with a such a cutie. Oh my god he's so hot." She whispered loudly.

"Shut up!" Harley shook her head.

"Look at him he's so sweet. And he's good with kids, that's the man of your dreams right there." Dayanna pointed at him. Georgina and him were chasing birds and laughing outside, unaware we were watching.

"Don't bother Dayanna. Harley is more into bad boys." I snicker.

"What do you know about my taste in boys, Phillips?" Offended Harley asked.

"Not much but I'm 99% sure Rodriguez isn't the one on your mind when I say the word hot." I poke her nose playfully. She scrunches it and smacks my hand away.

"You're right. Benny is no longer my lover." She agreed with me. Dayanna and I both glance at her intrigued by her response. "Besides, I've taken interest in someone else." Harley tilted her head towards me.

"Who?" I ask.

"None of your business. That's who!" She laughed. Suddenly I heard a thud sound. Georgina and Jerry were hurrying inside.

"Where are you guys going?" Harley questioned as they were running to the main exit of our house.

"To get ice cream. I heard a truck nearby" Jerry informed vaguely.

"Let's go" Dayanna and Harley followed along, leaving me with no option but to go as well.

When I went out, the first thing I saw was Georgina speeding straight to an ice cream truck parked in front of our neighbors house.

They stopped and lined up. I stand behind Jerry who's the last one in line.

I observed him closely for the first time since he arrived. He wore cacky pants, a black buttoned up shirt, and dirty white canvas sneakers. Atleast my clothes are clean.

"What flavor are you getting?" I ask tapping on his back. He anxiously jumps up and turns to face me.

"Oh I'm not buying anything."

"Why not?" I furrow my eyebrows and shrug. "I'm sure you have enough money to afford a scoop."

"I do. I just don't carry any money around." He admitted as the line disappeared. Georgina skipped happily with her BlackBerry icecream. The ice cream truck starts again and drives away.

"Don't worry. I'll share with you." Harley says offering him what looks like cotton candy ice cream. Before giving it to him, she licked the part closest to her mouth.

"Oh thanks." He took it and stood next to her. He licked the part that she had tasted already.

My mouth dropped intensely almost letting out a gasp. Did they technically just exchange saliva? Which is technically like kissing but without making physical contact.

No way! Never in my fourteen years of living, have I ever been so disgusted and mad.

It is official. I hate Jerry.

"So what do we do now?" Dayanna asks as Georgina pulls down on her hand.

"I have an idea." Georgina exclaims revealing her milk moustache. Under any other circumstances, I would've launched but I was too focused looking at Harley and Jerry. They're hands were interlocked. I clenched my jaw by just staring at them.

"What if we play hide and go seek in the house?" She asked. Harley and Dayanna glanced at eachother taking it into consideration.

"Sounds fun. What do you say Jer?" Harley questioned. He was about to answer when an idea popped into my head and I just had to interrupt.

"Yes!" I snap my fingers pulling their attention to me.

"And Harley could be IT." I suggest, Harley lifts her eyebrow suspiciously. The others nod, blindly agreeing to be part of my genuis plan to get rid of Jerry.

"Let me just eat my icecream." Georgina bites her cone of blue berry ice cream.

After they finished their food, we went back into the house. Harley dug her head on the living room wall covering her eyes.

"How many seconds?" She said, her back towards us.

"To 30." I negotiate kissing my teeth.

"Alright, one, two, three, four.." She counted. We soon scattered around the place. I saw Dayanna go upstairs and Georgina go into the kitchen. Jerry was a few steps far from the stairs.

I rolled my eyes and dropped myself on the couch. I've never been a fan of indoor house games.

"Fifteen, Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen"

I yawned and spread legs to the other end of the sette. Closing my eyes slowly, I mimicked her and counted along silently.

"Twenty-eiiight, Twenty-niiine, Thirty!" I could hear her smile.

"Ready or not here I come!" She warned uncovering her face. I unbotheredly shifted my feet on the coushin.

"Uh hi?" She put her hands on the inside arm of the couch and let her long hair fall on my face.

"You found me. Great I'm out now." I declare sarcastically. She glares at me and siezes my hand drawing me upwards."Seriously Jordan? You didn't even try to hide."

"Now you've got to come help me find the others." She pulled me on my feet. I rolled my eyes but didn't refuse.

"You look upstairs and I'll look around here." I nod.

Strolling to the second floor, I found myself actually engaging in the game. In my room, the first to the right, I saw a little figure walk aross it. I went in and checked. "Is someone here?" I ask. There seemed to be no one inside, but behind my closet I saw two little feet creeping under the door.

Georgina.

I would go and scare her off but she's never really won a hide and seel game so I'll let her off on this one.

"Look's like no one's hiding here. Let me check Georgina's room." I announced loud enough for her to hear. I closed the room halfway and walked past Georgina's. I had no luck finding anyone in hers, and neither in my mom's room.

There was one more room in this floor to check. But I doubt someone would dare and step a foot inside. However, the door was not completely shut. Usually, it remains locked and empty.

Either way, I approached the entrance cautiously. It is an old and abandoned place I haven't visited since he left. I wrap my hand around the doorknob timidly, my hands shaking and nearly vibrating.

The last time I came in here, the room was stacked with boxes and dad's old baseball stuff.

When I let the door slide open, the now exposed room revealed the person hiding inside. A startled Jerry turned to me and dropped something on the floor.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I walk up to him. I payed not much attention to him but to the object on the ground. My pupils dilate once recognizing the small round baseball.

"Oh shit man. You really scared me." He exclaims as I reach down to observe if the ball was intact. I was the only person allowed to touch it. And this was my last straw.

"You filfthy theif!" I rised up to his head level again and pushed him down on the pool table. He fell on top of it causing a big thud sound around the house.

"No man, I wasn't stealing I swear."

I didn't believe a word coming from him. If anything his talking only made things worse for him as it got me angrier. I swung my arm up, ready to punch his face bleeding red.

Jerry put his hands up in front of his face cowardly. But before I could do so, I heard footsteps come up behind me.

"No, What are you doing?" Harley screamed getting a hold of me. Exhaling out a frustrated breath, I stopped at where I was standing and watched Harley go to Jerry's rescue.

"Jordan?" Georgina's soft and timid voice questions making me turn around. I could see Georgina and Dayanna aldo follow and stand in the doorway shook. I shook my head unaware of what to say. I mean they just saw me about to hit someone.

"What is wrong with you?" Harley shouts at me hugging Jerry as she spoke.

"What's wrong with me? What's wrong with him?" I correct.

"Your innocent beloved Jerry, turned out to be an actual intruder. He came into my dad's trophy room and snooped around." I say putting him on the spot. Dayanna and Georgina gasp in utter suprise.

"Is that true?" Harley faces the heavily breathing coward.

"Yes- well no. I didn't know this was your dad's room. And I wasn't snooping around, I just thought the baseball was cool. I mean it's tattooed with signatures." He defends stupidly. I place the ball back on top of the drawer where it used to be, where it should always be.

The ball was signed by the Murderer's Row and it was a sacred treasure for me and dad. According to him, it used to be grandpa's ball and he got it signed during the 25th season of the New York Yankees of the American League.

"That doesn't give you the right to hit him." She still attempts to defend him. I glare at both of them, offended she's taking his side.

"You know what? I don't care what you think anymore. But you need to leave." I grab his hand and drag him out with me. I rush past Dayanna and Georgina as they try to stop me. Hauling him downstairs, he yelps for help.

I kick the exit open and ready leave him on the porch, I feel Harley follow along and groan. She stood in front of me.

"No! You can't just kick him out. You don't have the right-"

"I decide who's allowed in my house and who isn't." I glanced at Jerry looking at him from head to toe. "and you're little boyfriend isn't"

"Excuse me?" She shrieks.

"Pardon?" He clears his throat.

"Jerry isn't my boyfriend. He's my cousin." Harley shakes her head disgusted. I form my mouth into an 'o' shape. I was not expecting this at all.

Oh. That would explain why he's also a ginger like the Porters. How did I not realize the resemblance.

"I'm out of here." He waves his hands on his face. "I'll see you at home okay?" Jerry whispers to her.

"Yeah go." She nodded. As soon as he heard that he was already behind the door and leaving.

I was literally frozen. I don't know I was more embarrassed for consent him a threat or for not thinking they could've been related. Harley glanced back at me and crossed her arms.

"Boyfriend? Are you kidding?" She asked concerned.

"What? He looked like he was flirting with you!" I argue.

"Are you crazy? No one flirts with their cousins." She shouts.

"Depends on what part of the country you're in." I mumble remembering my mom told me my cousin from Alabama was a product of insest.

"Yeah well, my point is you shouldn't even care about who I flirt with or don't. It's none of your business." Harley said pointing her index finger to herself.

"None of the Business? None of my business?!" I repeated. "You brought him to my house! My house!"

"Okay? I brought Dayanna into the house various times and you never had a problem with her. Hell, I came here without permission, too." She cried out.

"Yeah but that- that's differ- wait without permission? Didn't my mom ask you to come?" I interrupted myself. I remember correctly she said that.

"No, she didn't. I lied." She looked down embarrassed.

"I was going to come and visit you all myself but then my mom forced me to bring Jerry out. I just played along when you mentioned you're mom was out." She shrugs.

"Oh." I didn't know she came by her own will.

"But I shouldn't have. I was better off without you." Harley murmed. She just began the fight again.

"No, Harley. I am better off without you. I don't need to be associating myself with someone of the lower class any longer. So if you really think about it, you're doing me a favor." I argue back raising my voice. Call it pride or whatever but I truly don't believe I need her.

"Let me tell you something you won't like." She steps closer to me. I back away, intimidated. "The world does not revolve around you, Jordan Phillips!"

I look down as she turns away slapping her hair in my face.

"You're one to talk." I mumble licking the inside of my cheek.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She stares back at me and freezes in her place.

"You're the most egocentric and selfish girl I've ever met. And that says a lot." I say making her face turn even more red than it was.

"Am not!" She stomped angrily. I let out a slight chuckle.

"Are too"

"Ugh I hate you so much I want to slap the shit out you're stupid face." She yells. Although not visible, I could feel my face become red like hers.

"Do it I dare you. You already proved you're not afraid to get your hands on me. Just this time you'll be going to jail for physical assault and burglary." I rub it in her face once again.

"Burglary? Oh so now you're going to lie and depict me as a criminal? That is so low of you Phillips. Even for you, that's low." She shifts her eyes up and down on me.

"If that's what it takes. I'm willing to do so." I scoff.

"What it takes for what? Get your mom to hate me again? For you to try and make my life a living hell again." She questions walking towards me once again. I of course try to walk away but end up knocking my feet against the couch. I stop and look at her.

"I can't believe I let myself trust you. I gave you the benefit of the doubt. I thought "hey maybe Phillips isn't so bad after all." But I was wrong." She confessed disappointed.

I felt bad. Really bad.

"I hate you. I despise you." She mumbled.

"I get it." I muttered under my breath.

"This is the reason why you're dad left you." She shouts, her eyes becoming watery.

"What did you just say?" I ask, my voice shaky and hesitant. She did not just bring my dad into this.

"I said this is why you're dad left you, you don't know how to be a good person."

Her view was low on my feet as if she regretted it deep down. Whether she said that with honesty or just to piss me off, it managed to struck a nerve.

She moved her head back up to see me eye to eye. I looked away and searched around the room for calmness. But I could still sense the tension.

If she keeps going. Someone's feelings are going to get even more hurt.

"Shut up before I kiss you." I demand, taking a step forward subtly.

"No! Wait before you wha-" I cut her off by pulling her closer and pushing our lips together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 934 31
"nothing will change my opinion about her" YEAH YEAH/ FEM READER !![COMPLETED]!! Y/n (superwoman) Philips is a 12 year old girl. She grew up being b...
18.9K 238 52
Aliza Phillips has finally returned from her boarding school in England for good, as the summer begins she convinces her brother (Jordan Phillips) to...
202K 2K 15
{Benny x Reader} Y/n just moved back to her hometown with her new stepbrother Scotty Smalls. He goes and plays baseball with the sandlot boys and the...
166 9 3
ษชแด› ส€แด‡แด˜สŸษชแด‡แด… ''yโ‚’แตค wโ‚’โ‚™'โ‚œ dแตขโ‚‘.. yโ‚’แตค โ‚›โ‚œแตขโ‚—โ‚— โ‚•โ‚แตฅโ‚‘ โ‚ โ‚˜แตขโ‚›โ‚›แตขโ‚’โ‚™ โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚ccโ‚’โ‚˜โ‚šโ‚—แตขโ‚›โ‚•.. fแตขโ‚™d โ‚œโ‚•โ‚‘ cโ‚•โ‚’โ‚›โ‚‘โ‚™ โ‚’โ‚™โ‚‘.. โ‚โ‚™d bแตฃแตขโ‚™g โ‚ โ‚™โ‚‘w โ‚•โ‚‘แตขแตฃ โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚œโ‚•โ‚‘ โ‚œโ‚•แตฃโ‚’โ‚™โ‚‘โ‚›..'' แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ๊œฑแด˜แดแด‹แด‡ ส™แดœแด›...