Chat Noir imagines

By VictoriaSmith2274

"I'm so sifiti-cat-ed" Come read some x reader imagines of you favorite cat hero, Chat Noir, and Adrien Agre... More

2: "I love that Girl''
3: Nightmares
4: "Chat Noir, at Your Service, M'Lady"
5: No Good Deed
6: Adrien?

1: Emerald Eyes

2.6K 50 17
By VictoriaSmith2274

The rain was gently falling on the streets of Paris. It brought over a calm sensation over the city of lights, and it was breathtaking. It had to have been around eleven o clock since you hadn't been able to sleep for a good while.

"Ugh, how hard is it to fall asleep."

You said to no one in particular. The rain tapped outside on your windows, so you sat up from your warm bed and walked over towards your bay windows. From there you sat down with a comfy blanket as you looked out towards the city. It shined so brightly at night. With the rain it made the sight even more breathtaking. You opened the latch on the windows so you could feel the cool breeze from the storm brush your face.

Everything seemed quite, and it was unusual, but after all it was around eleven o clock at night. Paris finally seemed to be able to catch a break from all the akuma attacks that were happening. At least you had Ladybug and Chat Noir around to assist and keep the city safe. No matter what they were always there to save the day, and right now that's what Paris needed most. Hopefully they are able to catch a break tonight you thought to yourself.

In the midst of all the silence you heard a distressed sigh. Just then a figure in black jumped down onto the small balcony outside your window. You were startled at first and reached for the bat you keep in your room, but then you noticed it was no stranger. It was Chat Noir.

"Um, excuse me?" You said to him.

Chat had jumped slightly in the air not expecting there to be someone behind him. He thought he was alone, he was used to feeling alone.

"Oh, hello!"

He said trying to act cool with a big smile on his face.

"Hello, are you alright Chat Noir?" You inquired.

He let his guard down for a second and his smiled faded, but he quickly regained it. He turned to face the girl he did not know.

"Of course I am purrfect." He said.

However, you were good at reading people's expressions and right now you could tell Chat was upset. You didn't really know him too well, but he was a hero, and you wanted to help him. He is used to saving the city after all.

"You know it's raining right?" You laughed lightly.

His blonde hair was soaked.

"Yeah, it's not fun. After all cats don't really like water, you know?" He tried to joke around.

You noticed his wet uniform, and then he was holding an object in his hand. It was a red rose. It was beautiful.

"Why don't you come on in? Please I insist at least until the rain has stopped." You gave a warm smile.

He smiled coming closer.

"And what if it rains all night?" He joked.

"Then you can stay in the extra bedroom."

He didn't expect that answer, he was taken aback by your kindness. He smiled and nodded his head as he crawled through the open window. He tried to not get everything wet, but he was covered.

"Here, let me go get you a towel." You said.

Chat Noir was left alone in your room, it was dimly lit by a couple candles and a lamp in the corner on your desk. He smiled at how cozy it felt. Soon enough you had made your way back into you room with a towel in hand.

"One towel, for one hero."
You handed him the towel.

He looked at the delicate flower he held in his grasp and frowned. You took this as a que to say something.

"Here, let me." You reached for his flower. He just looked at you for a second wondering what it was you were going to do with it. "I have a vase on my desk with a couple other flowers, we wouldn't want that beautiful rose to wilt would we?"

You smiled at him. He nodded his head as he saw the flowers over in your desk. You took hold of the rose and made your way to place it in the vase. Once you did you made your way back to Chat. His emerald eyes glowed in your dimly room. They were breathtaking.

"Your eyes are as vibrant as emeralds."

You complimented him, and his face flushed at the compliment.

"Why thank you.." He was searching for your name.

"(Y/N)." You said. He smiled as he sat down on the stool you had near your bed.

"That's a beautiful name, (Y/N). Kinda rolls off the tongue don't you think?" Chat said.

You laughed at his remark.

"I guess you could say that."

There was a pause between the two of you.

"So, what's a hero like you doing out this late anyway. Let alone upset?"

He quickly looked at you wondering how you were able to tell. Most people wouldn't have realized. He thought he hid it well. He didn't know what to say really. He thought about the night and became sadder.

"I went to go meet Ladybug, I wanted to give her the rose to show my affection, but she rejected it. Said that " she couldn't accept it, and that I shouldn't be doing things like that for her." He sighed, and looked down at his feet. You felt bad for him. You felt that him and Ladybug had a good chemistry, but you never guessed how one sided it would be.

"I'm sorry to hear that." You took a seat next to him and gently grabbed his hand. He looked at you and it took him a second to hold it back.

"Why are you being so nice to me? We barley know one another, and yet I feel as if I have know you my whole life. " Chat asked.

"Well, I think that even hero's sometimes need a shoulder to lean on. You do so much for the city it is only fair for me to help you when you need it. Right now I think that you need a friend, or just anyone to talk to. I am willing to listen." You smiled.

He seemed surprised at your response.

"Thank you, I really appreciate that."

You nodded your head. The room was silent for a little while, but not a bad sitting in silence. It was a comfortable silence where you felt that it was okay to just take in the moment. The only sound was the rain outside.

"So, emeralds huh?" He smiled.

"I'm not wrong. They are. Very beautiful."

He blushed at your comment, and a new feeling came over him like nothing he felt before. He felt like he belonged, that he could be himself and have someone else listen to him. He felt happy. Adrien never really knew what it was like to talk about your feelings with people, but it felt as if it were natural when he was with you. He barely even knew who you were.

"So, how come I haven't seen a kitten like you around Parris before?" He gave a sly grin.

You laughed.

"I just moved here not too long ago, I've been here for about three weeks. My parents and I came here for their company. I enroll in school next week officially, but in that time that I have been here I've seen plenty of you around." You said.

Chat smiled.

"Where are you enrolling?" He hoped he'd see you.

"Françoise Dupont High School. Next Monday. I will admit I am a little nervous, just because I'm sure there are friendships already made. Then being the new kid in high school is supposed to be a challenge so to say." You sighed.

Adrien knew what that was like to be the new kid, and he wanted to make you feel welcome. He was definitely planning in his kind to get to know you. Both as Chat Noir, and Adrien Agreste.

"I'm sure it will be alright. I know a couple people who I'm sure would love to meet you."

Chat gazed down to your eyes.

"What a purrfect color (Y/E/C)." Chat smiled.

The rain had stopped outside, and the stars had come out to dance in the night sky. Adrien has guessed he should probably get on his way home. His ring was starting to beep as well. He knew plagg would definitely have something to say about tonight's events as well.

"Well, M'lady. As much as I would love to stay in that extra room, I best be on my way." He stood up.

You nodded your head. He took your hands in his.

"Thank you, (Y/N)." He smiled.

"No problem really. Oh wait! Your rose here let me-." Before you could finish your sentence he cut you off.

"No, please. Keep it. I want you to have it."

You smiled lightly and nodded.

"I will take good care of it."

He then kissed your hand and walked towards the window.

"I'll see you around?" He asked hopefully.

"Yes." You said.

With that he gave you a quick smile before jumping away. You looked over at the rose in the vase and thought to yourself how wonderful Chat Noir is. You hoped to see him again real soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 25.7K 52
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
199K 5.3K 67
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
279K 13.1K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
114K 6.3K 24
to love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. ━━ love island usa 2024, s6 ━━ kordell beckham x oc