Intended To Be Yours ✔ (Compl...

By meera_sengupta

The story of her patience and his possessiveness. ________________________________________ He diverts his ga... More

Promo!!
Dark and Bright!!
Injured!!!
I want her!!
Muffins!!
Hook or crook!!!
Forever darkness!!!
Challenge!!!
Monster!!!
Restlessness!!!
Deal!!
Punishment!!!!
Muffin/Monster!!
Unknown Attitude!!
Who is she to you?!!
Announcement!!
Broken!!
Game on!!
Marriage!!
Drama queen!!
Who knows the game better!!
Attractions/ Effects!!
Tasn e drama!!
Broken Souls!!!
Betrayed!!
Half Kiss!!
Accident!
Growing attachment!!
Hidden Secrets!!
Treatment!!
A magic of love!!
Blackmailer!!!
Changing Circumstances!!
A stage ahead!!
Forgiveness!!
Clarification!!
Attachment!!
Fear and Feelings!!
Pain in Rain!!
His fear!!
Badalte haalat!!
Love Realisation!!
Her stubbornness!!
His decision!!
Phaasle!!
Mission Confession!!
Loosing controls!!
Dard - e - ishq.
Tu hi hai Aashiqui..
Judaai.
Confession.
A dreadful Past.
Coming out from the Darkness.
Someone..
Breakfast together.
Moods.
His music.
Special shoutout..
Tu hi hai.
Little Jealousy!!
Our Island!!
Accepting changes.
Love You.
Secret Plans.
Syrup.
Lighten up.
His Surprise.
Feeling Love.
Discussion..
Fights.
Her Love.
Laal Ishq.
Lost enemies.
Bloody hands.
Fear.
I can never hate you.
Mysterious lady.
Where is she?
Lady gaga.
EPILOGUE..

Start of jealousy.

6.5K 768 53
By meera_sengupta

Ch - 46

Sidharth marched towards his study in anger, his nostrils puffed, olive eyes turned red.. Running fingers on his hair he look around the empty shelfs, all her images with him came in front of his eyes. Groaning he grab the chair and threw it on floor,..how can he see her with marrying kunal when his blood boiled by only heard about her name from his mouth.....

No no he have to control this fucking anger of his, otherwise again ended up destroying everything.. This is the only way he can give her the life she deserves, kunal is the perfect man for her. Moving towards the window he stand by placing hand over the wall and says, "That day when i called kunal for marrying naaz.."

"Because i know him since childhood and he is a good guy, a perfect guy not like me... and the best thing is, he lo...whatever, he knows naaz and tried to find since one year.. Which is not shocking because my muffin...no..why no? Yes,, only i addressed her as muffin so in that case she is my muffin.. My beautiful muffin, who has the capability to made anyone mad towards her...."When i show him naaz's pic, he was shocked with a mix of happiness... Starts thanking me on phone and not even ask my relationship with muffin.. But still i told him that she is my wife, and...but its just a contract marriage .. He said don't want to know anything just thank me.... "

"As he saw her a year ago but lost, and tried to find but didn't get any information.. And when i kept the offer in front of him, to marry naaz..he was in the top of world..." He close his eyes and says, "She'll be happy with him." Taking a breath he take out a pen and going to move outside the room just then aadi enters inside.

Sidharth roll his eyes to him and says, "If you come here to give me any kind of lectures than, kindly shut your mouth by yourself." Aadi shook his head and says by sitting on the table, "No i am with you...sana will look more good kunal..i mean he can make her happy." Controlling himself sidharth takes a deep breath and nodded in yes.

He again going to go just then aadi says, "But are you hundred percent sure?" Turning he asks, "Sure about what?" Aadi replies, "About kunal,..what if we come out wrong? And fail to keep sana happy, if she became more sad with him. Don't tell me you believe him completely?" Sidharth narrowed brows and start thinking by looking downstairs..

Aadi is right, how can he trust anyone with his naaz... He can't pushed her to another hell, need to check everything about him before the marriage. Aadi look at the pen and says, "I think, first you should be confirmed than sign the papers. We can't play with sana's life, right?" Nodded sidharth keep the pen aside and says, "I'll not let anything bad happen to her."

Here sana put her feet on the ground, she try to walk because cannot able to do anything by keep sitting here.. She need to execute her jealousy plan soon, drag him to that extent so that he himself confess his feelings...from which he keep running... Closing eyes she hold the side table and try to stand up but mistakenly put more pressure on the left feet and going to fall but someone catch her from falling..

Holding someone's shoulder by closing eyes, she smiles softly. Because very well know who the person is, none other than her monster. Frowning in anger he made her sit on the bed and says, "There's a limit of stubbornness naaz, i told you so many times, not get down... It'll not heal if you keep playing this stunts."

She makes a pout and says, "Because i am getting bored, you left me alone in this room.. Remember i was with you all the time, when you're not well.. You should also be sit here with me, like a good friend." Shaking head he is going to say something but before that Sana again says, "But if you have any problem, than asks my would be husband to come.."

His normal face soon turns into a angry one, gritting teeth he says, "Don't you seems so attached with your..so called soon to be husband in just some hours?" Smirking inwardly she says, "We can easily get connected by our soulmates and why you look having problem with this? You're the one who want this, right?" Closing eyes he takes a breath and says...,

"Hun..who said i have problem,..you can do anything you want to do with your kunal... Or no...your to be husband, i am going..bye..." Twisting lips he is going to leave when she call him from back, "Aahann.... sidhaaarth.. tujhe meri kasam,. don't leave me alone please,.." He huffs by rubbing hand on his forehead, now what is this new thing she starts...

He never believe in all these things, and why she suddenly give him 'kasam'..what she think he'll stop? No...no way.... Twisting lips he walk a few steps but stop near the door, don't know what's the thing, but it feels like that every single bone of his body stop him from going outside. Just then his logical mind strikes, that what if the kasam thing works...

He can't take any kind of risk with his muffin, because all he wants is to keep her happy and safe. Taking a breath he turns to her and saw a pouty naaz looking at him with a frowning face. Damn...only he knows how much love to kiss that pout of her every morning... She is really a cute muffin, his muffin.... "Who soon going to be someone else's."

Again his conscious mind hits the wire, groaning inwardly he move towards her and asks by sitting beside her, "Why there are frowns on your face?" She smiles because he didn't go outside, which is a very big achievement for her... He care for her so much that believe in the simple thing, wow... it means this can help her to execute plans in future.

Sidharth saw, her loss and asks by shaking her shoulder, "Where are you lost or i say in whose dreams?" There's a kind of irritation on his voice, which is not go unnoticed by sana. Smirking she hold his arms and says by laying on his shoulder, "Hayeee...sidharth. how can i tell you about whom i was dreaming off?"

Narrowing brows he asks, "Why?" Sana bit her lips to control the smile and says, "Because you are still my husband na, it doesn't show good.. By the way where's the pen?" He gritted his teeth and says by pushed her aside, "There's some problem in the paper, i know you are desperate to leave me but wait for some more day... And you can tell me, I don't mind."

She against trying to lean on him but he keep pushing her aside, "Don't do this with me naaz, go to your dream man." Suppressing her laugh she again hold his hand and says, "Hayeee..why? You are my friend right, and what is this yours?" He jerk the hand off and says by folding hands near his chest, "I don't like you doing this with me, its irritate me..and when you dream about anyone it called your dream man not mine."

Sana nodded with a smirks and again on his folded hands..she pulled his both the cheeks and says, "But i like to doing all this with my monster." He look on the other side and says, "I am not your monster.. Hun.." She makes a awww face by looking at her cute jealous monster, and says, "Hayee...no you are only my monster.."

"No one else can call you by this name because its given by me..aur sirf mera haq h iss par.." He turn his olive eyes towards her and says, "So now you are showing rights on me, what about that dream man?" Smiling she close her eyes and says by putting her chin above his hands, "What i say,,,,about him..hayeeee..he is the most handsome man i ever saw..."

Clenching jaw he look at the other side, she look at him by opening one eyes and says, "The best thing which attracts me towards him, is those eyes.... Ufff..his intense looks can kill anyone, and ...ihhss..when he smile.. That bunny smile is priceless for me.." Said she suppress her laugh by seeing him closing eyes in anger... "You don't have a single idea, how hot he is."

"The perfect build body, i can't able to take off my eyes from his abs and biceps and..." She stop in the middle when he pinned her both hands on the bed and come over her dangerously, his olive eyes are turned into deep shade of red, jaw clenched in anger.. Her eyes are widened in shock by his sudden action, heartbeats are increasing by passing seconds.

She winced when he put more pressure on her hands, "When did you saw kunal without shirt?" She narrowed her brows in confusion, didn't get what he is trying to say..but suddenly realized that he mistaken the dream man with Kunal... That's why he is in the kabir singh mode. But she wants to play more, "From where he came? I was talking about someone else."

Collided brows in anger he come more close to her face, leaving an inches difference between their lips. Both the hearts are throbbing way much faster than normal, the hot breaths which caresses each other's skin sending chills to their spine... He stare at her lips once than asks by looking into her eyes, "Whom you saw like this? Vikrant?"

Controlling her increasing sensations she says, "There are so many people in the world, except them sidharth." In anger he pressed her hands more tightly which made her rise a little and their lips brushed against each other,.. Both close their eyes for a second but again maintain the inch distance between their lips. She bit her lips in order to control the unknown desires increase inside her..

He look into the other side by closing eyes and asks, "Is there anyone in your life?" She breaths heavily, which causes their bodies collides with each other and says in a soft voice, "What if i say yes? What will you do if i say yes and i am want to hug him tightly, keeping him close while sleeping,  kiss him so hard on lips, and wan.... "

Before she complete, he stop her by pressing his lips against her. She smiles in between when he sucked her lips hard and bit the outer lining, her hands are still pinned above the head. His one hand pinched on her her waist and enter inside the mouth, travelling all hidden corners, she also reciprocate by the same intensity..sucking, nibbling on his lips..bit in anger that he thinking to leave her. Their tongues rolled against each other.

She moan loudly when he cupped on of her blossoms and start pressing it hard. This is the first time he does something like this, she also wants to hold him but he didn't let go her hands.. The kiss become more passionate by passing seconds, none of them try to break it...he soon start dominating the kiss, she didn't protest much and let him.... Their bodies set on fire, desires increasing inside the body.. In anger he forget all things that he doesn't want to do...

Her kiss anyone else made him mad, nothing come in his mind at the moment... he just want to show that she is only his... No logics, question, nothing come in his mind at this moment,...
___________________________________________
Let's see what happens next!!

I don't know the time of next update... But will try my best to give you update soon...
Ignore the mistakes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

563K 33.3K 50
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
1.8M 97.8K 48
"Jojo, I love you" she said "Tara, you are just 15" I said "No!! until I will turn 18, you will find someone else" she said "No, I won't" I said wit...
66.8K 3.1K 31
" You can't do this to me please " , exclaimed she fearfully . " I can sweetheart , I can " , he said coldly pointing a GUN towards her " But you sa...
211K 12.2K 44
People say eyes are the way to one's soul. Eyes reveal one's true feelings. His eyes were filled with lust as he saw her lying naked on the black si...