(On Hold) The Transforming He...

By The_World_Ender

Y/n Tennyson, a boy that wanted to become a hero just like his parents. But it all changed when he was deemed... More

A/N Remaster
Alien Forms
2: Big Reveal
3: This is it
4: First Day
5: Hero vs Villain
6: Breach

1: Where the Adventure Starts

6.4K 113 87
By The_World_Ender

It was a bright and sunny day as students were happily going home since it was the last day of school. Summer vacation started and everyone was excited to go back home and relax. Except for one boy and his name was Y/n Tennyson. He's a 10 year old boy with brown hair and green eyes. He always wanted to be a hero just like his parents but luck didn't go on his side. He was quirkless and gave up on that dream years ago. And now, he is going on a summer vacation with his grandpa along with a close friend of his.

???: "Hey Y/n!"

Y/n turned around to see his best friend running towards him with a backpack. She has black hair done in a ponytail, wearing a sun dress and sunglasses on top of her head. It was 10 year old Momo Yaoyorozu. Their parents were good friends and that's how the two of them got close and became best friends.

Y/n: "Momo, glad you could make it."

Momo: "Of course, this will be my first time going camping with you of all people."

Y/n: "Glad your excited. We have to wait for Grandpa Max to arrive and we're good to go."

Momo: "Thanks for inviting me though."

Y/n: "No problem, Grandpa insisted that I should bring a friend."

An RV then parked in front of them as the window opened to reveal an old man wearing an orange floral buttoned up shirt. It was Y/n's grandpa, Max Tennyson.

Max: "Get in you two and there's also someone here that's going to join us."

The doors then opened as a girl with orange hair and green eyes just like Y/n. It was his cousin Gwen.

Y/n: "Gwen? You're here too?"

Gwen: "Mom and Dad said I should join you guys to have a little fun for once. And who is she?"

Y/n: "Oh right, this Momo Yaoyorozu. My best friend. Momo this Gwen, my cousin."

Momo: "Nice to meet you."

Gwen: "You too, come one and get in."

They got in the RV as Max drove to the camping site. They arrived and prepared the bonfire. The kids were sitting on a table as Max put on their meal for tonight and it was worms that we're still moving.

Y/n: "Uhm Grandpa, what's this?"

Max: "Grub worms, they are healthy for kids like your age."

Gwen: "I don't know about that one Grandpa."

Max: "If you don't want them, I still have some goat liver inside the fridge."

Momo: "It's okay Mr. Tennyson, this will do."

Max: "Okay then, enjoy."

Max went inside the rust bucket to get something when Momo pulled some snacks out from her bag and gave it to Y/n and Gwen.

Y/n: "Thanks Momo, your a life saver."

Momo: "Is this what you guys naturally eat?"

Gwen: "Not really, we only see this kind of dishes when Grandpa is around. Let's just say me and Y/n don't eat this kind of stuff."

Y/n: "You'll get used to it in no time."

Gwen: "So Momo, what do you want to be when you finish middle school?"

Momo: "Well I'm going to be a hero and apply at UA."

Gwen: "Really? I'm going to apply to UA too."

Y/n: "I'll support you guys all the way."

Momo: "Wait, you aren't going with us?"

Y/n: "I gave up that dream a long time ago. What would a quirkless kid like me do in a villain situation? That's why I'll just support you guys in the future."

Upon hearing those words, the two can only look at him in sadness remembering how Y/n was heart broken when he learned he doesn't have a quirk. He's parent's still support on what decisions he'll make but he already did and he decided to stop the hero dreams he had.

Momo: "Sorry for that Y/n."

Y/n: "There's no need to apologize Momo. It already happened and I can't change that."

Momo: "But still, we really want you to come with us. It was our dream right?"

Gwen: "I just wish you had a Quirk so that we can go together. The three of us."

Y/n: "It's okay, you guys can go without me. I'll just be your number 1 supporter."

He then stood up and started to walk into the wood.

Y/n: "Tell Grandpa I'll be walking around for a bit."

With that, he went into the forest walking around minding his own business. He then looked up and saw a shooting star as he closed his eyes and sighed.

Y/n: "I wish I had quirk so that I can become a hero and save innocent people. But who am I kidding."

He opened his eyes and saw the shooting star was going straight towards him. He panicked and got out of the way as it landed with a loud crash. Y/n stood up and walked towards the crash site.

Y/n: "That ain't a shooting star. Shooting stars doesn't change course."

He got closer to the crash site to see a pod in the middle.

Y/n: "A space pod?"

He jumped down and approached the pod as it opened and a green glow can be seen inside it. He got closer until he saw a weird looking watch with a green hourglass symbol on it.

Y/n: "A wrist watch? And it looks kinda different."

The watch then latched on to his left wrist as he started to flail around getting it off.

. . . . .

Outside of the Earth's atmosphere, we see a wreck spaceship hovering in the vacuum of space as it was being repaired.

Inside the space command center were weird looking aliens pressing some buttons until one approached a big cylindrical pod with a large alien that has hoses all over it's body and appears to be injured.

Alien: "Master, we have looked on where the device has landed."

???: "Good, send it in to retrieve the device."

Alien: "Of course master."

He pushed some buttons before sending something to earth on where the weird watch landed. Back to Y/n, he was still struggling on getting the watch of his wrist as he finally gave in and sat on rock.

Y/n: "Man for a weird watch, you're tough to get off."

He stared at strange watch and examined it from top to bottom.

Y/n: "I haven't seen any device like this before."

Curiousity got the best of him as he pushed the green button on the side as the core popped up startling him.

Y/n: "Uh okay?"

The hourglass then turned into a diamond shape as silhouettes came out. He twisted the core as the silhouette changes into different shapes as he stopped on specific one.

Y/n: "Okay how to put it back again. Maybe pushing it back will do."

He pushed the core back down as green light swallowed him. As the green light died down, his body was now different. He has a rock like body  with cracks all around it with the hourglass symbol on his chest. Magma was flowing inside the cracks as he felt his face was on fire. He look at his hands seeing it was like lava.

Heatblast: "AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!"

Back to Momo and Gwen, they were getting worried of Y/n as he was taking so long to come back.

Momo: "He's taking so long. Maybe we should go and find him before something happens."

Gwen: "I think we should."

They went towards Max and told him that Y/n went for a walk and isn't back yet. Max was getting worried as he and the girls went to find Y/n.

Momo: "Where could he be?"

Gwen: "Knowing Y/n, he'll be under a tree star gazing right about now."

Max: "What matters is we find him."

Then they heard screaming as they ran towards the voice and saw a guy body covered in rocks and fire running around the place like he was on fire, wait....... he was on fire.

Heatblast: "I'm on fire! I'm on fire!"

He stopped knowing he was feeling alright even though is actually on fire.

Heatblast: "Wait, I'm on fire but I'm totally okay. What is happening to me?"

He then saw Max and two girls looking straight at him.

Heatblast: "Guys, I'm so glad you're here."

Max: "Stay back."

Heatblast: "What?!"

Max: "What have you done to my grandson?"

Heatblast: "What are you talking about? It's me Y/n."

Gwen: "Prove to us that your telling the truth."

Heatblast: *sigh* "I'm scared of clowns."

Silence filled the air as Max lowered his guard.

Max: "That's him alright."

Momo: "Wait, Y/n's afraid of clowns?"

Heatblast: "You don't have to say that out loud Yaomomo."

Momo: "Okay that's definitely Y/n. He's the one that gave me that nickname."

Gwen: "What happened to you?"

Heatblast: "Long story short, I was walking around until a meteor or should I say a space pod landed and this weird watch jumped on to my wrist and the next thing I know, I turned into a walking torch."

Max: "How about we get back to th campsite and figure this thing out."

They walked back to the rust bucket just in time as the thing the alien sent crashed down near the pod. It then transformed into a menacing looking in as it spotted the pod and blast it to bits.

It then saw that there was nothing inside the pod. It then land it's sight in a nearby campsite were many campers were happily camping. Back with Y/n and the others, they were sitting around the bonfire trying to figure out what Y/n had become.

Gwen: "So you turned into a monster?"

Max: "I think he's an alien."

They then looked at Max with questioning face.

Max: I-I mean look at him, why else could he be."

Heatblast: "I don't want to be like this forever. I just want to turn back normal and forget that this ever happened."

Momo: "So what can you you do.in this form?"

Y/n: "I guess I can create fire like this."

He then opened his palm as a fireball appeared.

Momo: "Woah."

Heatblast: "I know it's cool but I just want to turn back."

Max: "Maybe we should wait until you're back to normal."

Momo: "Or how about pressing that symbol on your chest. Since pressing it earlier turned you into this maybe it will turn you back to normal."

Heatblast: "Now why didn't I think of that."

Gwen: "Now give it a try Y/n."

He then pressed the symbol on his chest as green light swallowed him again turning him back to normal.

Y/n: "Ah~ finally."

Momo: "It worked."

Max: "Good thinking Momo."

Momo: "Thank you."

The radio then turned on as a man said that a campsite is being attack by a giant robot.

Gwen: "Giant robot?"

Max: "We should go and take a look."

Momo: "I guess Y/n is right, this summer vacation is fun after all."

Y/n: "Yup."

They went inside the rust bucket and drove towards the campsite. They can see smoke from dar away and heard loud explosion. They arrived at the scene as they see a giant robot firing lasers everywhere.

Max: "Y/n I think it's a good time to use that watch of yours."

Y/n: "Are you sure?"

Max: "Of course. Gwen, Momo help me with the civilians. And Momo, can you make me a megaphone please."

Momo: "Of course."

Momo then used her quirk to create a megaphone for Max to use. Gwen used his quirk called Mana to help the trapped civilians. Y/n activated his watch and started to find a suitable form for the enemy. He stopped on a specific format and slammed the core back down. He then transform into an black and green alien with plug like antennas and tail. His fingers were also like cylindrical plugs and he only has one green eye.

Feedback: "Okay, what can this guy do?"

The robot saw the symbol on it's chest as it fired a laser balst towards Y/n. Y/n widen his eyes as he tried to cover himself but nothing happened. He opened his eye as he saw his two antennas absorb the laser and as electricity started to surge all around his body. He then used the plugs in his fingers to blast the robot as it his it's arm making it exploded into pieces.

Feedback: "Woah! So that's what this guy can do."

He then got whacked away by the robot as he landed in top of the rangers car denting it.

Feedback: "That's gonna leave a mark."

The robot then started to shoot him with it's lasers but Y/n used his new found agility to dodge the robot's laser. He then landed on top of a car and absorb it's power before blasting the robot again making it stumble back.

Feedback: "This is not enough to take it down."

The robot then stood back up as it saw a the civilians gathered on one are. It's torso opened and shot a giant blast towards where Max and the others are.

Feedback: "No!"

He jumped in front of the giant blast as he absorbed the blast shocking everyone. After absorbing the blast, he was surrounded by blue electricity.

Feedback: "This guy rocks!"

He then looked at the robot and aimed his finger like plugs at it.

Feedback: "My turn."

He then in everything towards the robot as it got swallowed by the blast and exploded. The crowd then cheered as Y/n did a two finger salute and ran towards the forest. Not seconds later, Max and the two girls ran back to the RV and saw Y/n waiting outside with a smile on his face.

Y/n: "This will be the best Summer Vacation ever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.6K 2K 18
You'd think that in a world filled with Super Heroes, aliens would be a normal thing. Heck the romanticized version of heroes from old comics has alw...
41.1K 665 13
Ben Tennyson, a quirkless middle school student who only wanted to be a hero. throughout his life a question keeps entering his mind, "If you could c...
10.8K 329 15
Any Ben 10 fan remembers No Watch Ben right? and how he turns out to be the one to divert the Omnitrix to Ben Prime and collect the different Omnitri...
1.6K 40 4
Ethan used to be a teen who traveled to a across America with his mom to find a new life until one day a strange watch fell from the sky and befrie...