memories remain ── shokugeki...

By saraccha

▬▬▬ ▬▬ ❝ 𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗡 ˚ . ✦ ➤ 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖽𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝗌𝗅�... More

➤ Exordium
➤ zero . . .
➤ one . . .
➤ two . . .
➤ three . . .
➤ four . . .
➤ five . . .
➤ six . . .
➤ seven . . .
➤ eight . . .
➤ nine . . .
➤ ten . . .
➤ eleven . . .
< special episode >
➤ twelve . . .
➤ thirteen . . .
➤ fourteen . . .
➤ fifteen . . .
➤ sixteen . . .
➤ seventeen . . .
➤ eighteen . . .
➤ nineteen . . .
➤ twenty . . .
➤ twenty - one . . .
➤ twenty - two . . .
➤ twenty - three . . .
➤ twenty - four . . .
➤ twenty - five . . .
➤ twenty - six . . .
➤ twenty - eight . . .
➤ twenty - nine . . .
➤ thirty . . .
➤ thirty - one . . .

➤ twenty - seven . . .

1.6K 111 52
By saraccha

AS YOU WAITED FOR THE JUDGES' REACTIONS...

Your phone begun to vibrate endlessly from the pocket of your school skirt that certainly caught you off guard. Who would call you at such a time? Especially since you were hosting a show. You take your phone and look at the name of the caller. It was Anne.

You excused yourself, walking to the hallway for you to hear her clearly. Your thumb slides the call button to answer.

"Yes, Anne?"

"Y/N! Sorry for calling so suddenly. But apparently, Mana-sama had given you a task." Anne said amidst the sounds of objects being placed from one place to another. You didn't bother to question whatever it was since it was in your knowledge she would take forever to explain it.

"Mana-sama...? Okay.. What task is it?" You asked, walking in a circle waiting for the response, as if you were waiting for the say of a doctor in a hospital.

"You know St. Marie Academy, right?"

"St. Marie Academy? The school from the anime Yumeiro Patisserie?" You asked yourself, your head swimming in questions. 

You didn't know that a crossover can happen. You only thought that this reverse harem would just revolve to Shokugeki No Souma and not any other anime than that. 

"Y/n-chan? Are you still there?" Anne asked after she took notice of the sudden silence from your end of the line.

"Oh, uhh yeah yeah. A school like Totsuki but only aspiring patisseries can enter?" You asked, just to make sure if it's the right one.

"Yes. Mana-sama had tasked you to go there because they will have an event. And they need another judge because unfortunately, one of the judges felt sick and couldn't come to judge."

"What the hell?" You furrowed your eyebrows. Even in this harem, you're assigned to so many events? 

"Isn't there any judges or bookman to fill the spot? I'm kind of hosting here." You said. Shucks, you've wanted to finish this host job first.

"Unfortunately, no. Us bookmans already in another country for another meeting. I'm sorry, Y/N."

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"Quarterfinals of Cake Grand Prix, huh.." You thought, walking towards the St. Marie Academy campus.

As you minded your business, looking around the place, you saw a group of people who you assumed were students of this Academy judging from their uniforms.

"—Makoto-kun, we haven't gotten married yet, and now you want me to help you fix your tie." The unfamilliar girl exclaimed, fixing the other male's tie who seems to be out of breathe by the tightness of the tie.

"You need to tie this up properly, dar-ling~!" Pitying the poor boy who seems to be choking by how the other girl fixed his tie, you went towards them. The clicking of the high heels of your shoes were heard as it got the attention of the group.

You softly pushed the girl away from the other, shocking them. You loosened up the male's tie and tied it properly again. 

"Who are you to touch—!" The brown-haired girl was about to pull your hair when you automatically faced her, a closed-eye smile was plastered on your face.

"You should know how to fix a necktie properly, dear. Unless you want to get arrested for murder." You said in a soft voice and started walking away from them.

"Huh? Who's that?" One of them mumbled, as if asking themselves.

"Her uniform is kind of familiar.."

"Hold on, isn't that...."

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"We will now commence the Cake Grand Prix quarterfinals. But first, we have a special guest joining for us today to judge the students." The host said, he then motioned you to come in. You gave out a small smile and walked towards them. Wearing a confident smile.

"Huh? She's the special guest? But, isn't she a student? She's even wearing a uniform.." Whispers here and there filled up the huge place. The male then gave you the mic that he was holding for you to introduce yourself.

"Thank you, for having me here. I'm Y/N Kinoshita, a first class bookwoman in WGO. I'll be sure to judge fairly. So make sure you'll keep me entertained." You told the crowd, voice laced with confidence and authority as you said so.

"No way... Kinoshita?"

"As in, THE Kinoshita?"

"Woah, she's beautiful."

"Stop simping you punk!"

"Thank you so much, Ms. Kinoshita. Well then, Chairman. Please explain the match rules." The host said as you sat on one of the empty seats beside the judges. You gave them a smile as you slightly bowed your head. The others did the same.

"The confrontation this time isn't a team match. The winner will be decided through individual matches." As the chairman started to tell the students the rules, your phone started vibrating. You took it out from your skirt pocket and saw that it was a message from Yukihira. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Yukihira Soma

Where are you? Couldn't
find you anywhere.

Oh, sorry I didn't get to
tell you guys sooner.
 I'm currently here
at St. Marie Academy.

 They asked me to be
one of the judges.

Ohh.. okay okay. I'll see
you later, then?

Yup! TTYL dumbass <33

The disrespect man.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You placed your phone back inside your pockets and started paying attention.

"-With that, we'll start the quarterfinals first round. Team Ichigo, the opponents are Team Lemon." 

"What's up with these names? Ichigo? Lemon? Damn." You thought to yourself, mentally laughing.

"Team members, please stand at your positions." They started going to their stations.

"Commence cooking!"

—————————

You wandered your eyes at the front, looking attentively to the students that were cooking. Suddenly, Makoto Kashino glance at you, your eyes widened for a second before coming back to its original shape. You slightly waved your hand at him, catching him off-guard. He suddenly averted his gaze from you and started baking.

"Hey, hey... Isn't that the uniform from the famous Culinary school?!" Somebody whispered, making your ears perk up by the mention of your school. 

"Huh? Famous? You mean Totsuki?" 

"yeah! Look at that judge's uniform!"

You let out a small sigh as the whispers were loud and clear for you to hear. It isn't new that someone is talking about you. You were already quite used to it. You looked at where Ichigo is and saw that she was peeling the kiwi.

"Kiwi?" You muttered under your breathe, catching the attention of some of the judges.

"I can't clearly remember what happened to Yumeiro Patissiere, but I know that you can't add kiwi to the gelatin because it's hard for it to solidify." You thought to yourself, still watching the people at the front.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
System:

That is correct, Y/N.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You then glance at the blue-ish haired boy. Your eyebrows furrowed together after seeing that he added too much flour.

"ugh, judges can't interfere. But I badly wanted to help him." You thought, a worried look plastered on your face.

As you watched how the male move, he accidentally dropped the opened bag that he was holding, causing the flour that was inside of it scattered on the floor. Making a mess.

"Senpai, are you okay? Your face looks pale." The underclassmen asked the male beside him.

"It's nothing!" Andou accidentally raised his voice at the other boy.

"Andou-kun, what's wrong?" Ichigo asked after hearing Andou's shout.

"No.. It's nothing."

"She should be worrying about herself first." You thought, palms crossed together as you used them to rest your chin.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"So then, let's begin grading." The old man said, all of you stood up and went to the front.

"Do we really have to stand up? In Totsuki, the judges were only glued on their chairs and the students were the one to serve it." You told yourself, a little disappointed.

"Let's see what shall we start from first..." 

"Ah, Y/N-chan." You slightly flinch by the call of your name. You automatically glance at the old man and gave out a awkward smile.

"Yes?"

"Because you're our special guest, why don't you choose what to taste first?" He told you.

"Eh? Thank you for this opportunity then, Chairman." You exclaimed, giving him a closed-eye smile as you glance at the front again.

"The winner has already been decided for the fruit jelly before tasting." the girl with bright yellow colored hair exclaimed loudly, catching your attention.

"And why is that, Miss?" You asked, sounding a bit sassy as you crossed both of your arms on your chest, leaning against the table. The girl slightly flinched by your tone.

"Yamagaishi, what do you mean?" The chairman asked.

"I completed mine, but Ichigo-senpai's..." Lemon then glance at Ichigo, the female's members glance at her also and looked at what happened to her gelo. You walked towards them, examining the girl's dish. 

"I don't know what went wrong, but the gelatin didn't solidify. I'm sorry." Ichigo apologized with a teary eyes. The girl was on the verge to crying.

"You do know that when you add kiwi in your gelatin without boiling, will make it hard for it to solidify, right?" You told Ichigo, raising your head up high as you looked at her with a blank face. The girl shivered as she raised her head to look at you.

"Ah, I hope you don't mind me confronting your students, chairman." You said, glancing at your back as you gave them an apologetic smile.

"Ah n-no. I don't mind at all."

"There are enzymes in kiwi that will dissolve proteins. When you use it, the gelatin will be digested." 

"S-so that's why Lemon-chan was boiling it." Ichigo muttered, looking at the proud yellow-haired girl at her side.

"Yamaguchi-san, back then I was looking at you both when you were selecting the ingredients. You purposely chose kiwi because you knew that Amano-san didn't know about them." Andou exclaimed, raising his voice at his underclassmen.

"Oh? Is that so?" Lemon said, acting clueless about the matter.

"Everyone who enrolled to a culinary or any school that is related to cooking or baking knows that you need to boil the kiwi before putting it in the gelatin." You catched the attentions of the students as they look at you with wide eyes.

Of course, expected from someone who goes to Totsuki. A school that is ten times advanced than any other culinary schools.

"Amano is the one at fault for not making even the basics. Besides, I already know that she would lose." The blonde-haired said, stopping Andou from going towards their enemies.

"Oh, that's harsh." You thought to yourself, letting out a quiet laugh.

"Honestly, I'm disappointed that none of you had entertained me. If this were Totsuki, you would've gotten expelled from the very start." You said so with a sigh, which once again gaining their attentions. Their expressions winced.

"But then again, this isn't about Totsuki. Ichigo, isn't it?" You glanced at the girl, who flinched upon the mention of her name from your cold voice.

"Y-yes..? !" She squeaked.

"I've been eyeing you from the start. What a disappointing performance. And your lack of knowledge, too. Have you not researched and practiced before competing?" Every words left your mouth stabbed Ichigo in the heart. Poor girl was on the verge of crying, but you had to do this. To make her open her mind and realize that entering the culinary world was no joke.

And of course, this also has something to do with the Y/N Kinoshita. Rumors had it that she's very harsh when it comes to evaluating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.4K 28
Being a chef is hard enough. Being the daughter of an asshole of a Dad is even harder. What Dad makes disgusting dishes and acts like a child 90% of...
74.7K 2.1K 37
"Don't you get it? I chose you. I fucking chose you over everything else because you're special to me. I chose you, because I love you!" A story wher...
276K 8.1K 30
What do you get when mixing gambling and cooking, we get shokugeki. Which is what made a girl earn the name, Blood Hound She lives in the madness of...
143K 4K 33
You were abandoned by your family and left on the streets until Soma's dad found you. Now you live with them and cook with them. What happens when So...