Harry Styles Imagines

By ncurtis0991

This is some Harry Styles imagines i made, some are sexual beware. More

Imagine 1: Scooby Doo
Imagine 2: Dinner for 6?
Imagine 3: First night in your shared apartment (smut)
Imagine 4: Morning Grumps
Imagine 5: He gets too drunk
He gets too drunk - Part 2
Authors Note
He gets too drunk - Part 3
Authors Note
He gets too drunk - Part 4
Author's note
Imagine 6 - How you met (Dark Harry)
IMPORTANT READ!!!!
Important Author's note...
Imagine 7: TWO
Authors Note
Authors note
Imagine 8: Texting - Who is she
Imagine 9: The Mafia
Imagine 10: Texting - Walmart
Imagine 11: Texting - Daughter wants to go out
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE!!!
Imagine 12: First time (smut)
Imagine 13: Movie Night
Imagine 14: Taylor comes back
Imagine 15: First kiss
Imagine 16: Drunk

Mini Imagines

736 5 0
By ncurtis0991

Lucky Escape: You're walking home in the rain and suddenly you see a man running towards you. As he gets closer, you realise it's Harry Styles. He looks distressed. 'It's the paparazzi', he says. 'I've only just escaped them. Any chance you could help?' 'Follow me', you respond and the two of you run to your house. You quickly unlock the door, your heart beating fast, both soaking wet and giggling. You take off your coat off and then he looks at you in awe. He grabs your hand and tells you: 'You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen.'

On the run: You're on the run from a hitman when a car pulls up right beside you, the mysterious man inside tells you to get in. You close the door and he peels off into the night. He removes his sunglasses and you realise that it's Harry Styles. "I know a place where we can lie low for the night. It's an hour's drive away," he tells you. The car pulls up to a motel in the middle of nowhere. You ask for two rooms but the woman at the desk reveals that there is only one left and only one bed. 'I don't mind sharing', Harry says. 'Do you?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.5K 509 40
imagines written by me, myself and I
10.6K 574 21
" i'm here and you're here. " sim jaeyun / park sunghoon ♡ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝, an unexpected friendship blossoms between two boys, and they begin to rea...
80.8K 1K 73
Harry Styles one shots/Imagines
867K 21.8K 41
While moonlighting as a stripper, Emery Jones' mundane life takes a twisted and seductive turn when she finds herself relentlessly pursued by reclusi...