Red Vs Blue, & there's Magent...

By Zeta_Lyfe

Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! Ruby and Tex chased down Wyoming, but upon returning to Blood Gulch, they real... More

Out of Mind (1)
Out of Mind (2)
Out of Mind (3)
Out of Mind (4)
Out of Mind (5)
Chapter 2 Got Your Back
Chapter 3 Baby Steps
Chapter 4 Sibling Arrivalries
Chapter 5 The Grif Reaper
Chapter 6 In Memoriam
Chapter 7 Strong Male Figure
Chapter 8 Yellow Fever
Chapter 9 Brass Tracks
Chapter 10 The Nesting Theory
Chapter 11 Spelunked
Chapter 12 The Haystack
Chapter 13 Terms and Provisions
Chapter 14 Missed Direction
Chapter 15 Where Credit Is Due
Chapter 16 Biting the Hand
Chapter 17 Tucker Knows Best
Chapter 18 Loading. . .
Chapter 19 The Wrong Crowd
Chapter 20 Uncommunicado
Chapter 21 Same Old, Same Old
Chapter 22 Repent, The End is Near
Chapter 23 Why Were We Here?
Interlude - Jason

Chapter 1 You Can't Park Here

861 19 2
By Zeta_Lyfe

Church entered the Blue base at the sound of stuff being knocked over and glass breaking.

Church: Hey Doc, what the hell's going on in there?

Doc: Church, everything's fine. The patient's just resting.

Church: Doesn't sound like he's resting.

Doc: That's not Tucker, that's our new arrival.

Baby Alien: Blaarg!

Doc: He's got a lot of energy since his first feeding.

Church: Tucker. . . fed. . . the baby? Gross.

Doc: Actually, Caboose was kind enough to donate some blood. You know what they say, it takes a village.

Church: How'd you get him to agree to that?

Doc: It's amazing what Caboose will do if you promise him cookies and a glass of orange juice.

Baby Alien: Blarg, honk honk!

Church: But he hates needles.

Doc: No needles, turns out if you just show some bare skin, the little guy just digs right in!

Caboose walked towards them woozily.

Doc: It's like a miracle to see nature at work.

Caboose: I feel dizzy!

Church: Um, is he gonna be okay?

Doc: Tucker's kid drank half a gallon in one go, Isn't that cool? I think he's gonna be a linebacker, or a vampire, or a vampire linebacker! That'd be crazy.

Caboose: Ooooooohhh.

Doc: Anyways, blood is pretty important, so Caboose is bound to have some side effect like dizziness, or nausea, or sensitivity to light-

Caboose: I think I'm going to stop standing up now.

The Blue proceeded to collapse to the ground.

Doc: Or passing out.

Caboose: Church, if I die, I want you to have my orange juice. . . .

Church: How can Tucker sleep with all that racket?

Doc: Sleeping? He's not sleeping. . . He's in a coma.

Church: Alright, that's it. Get out of the way Doc, I'll take care of this.

Caboose: I can't feel my torso.

Doc: I don't think so. A newborn is really susceptible to infection, and disease. And cuddling. I only wanna expose it to as few people as possible.

Church: Doc, don't worry, I'm not gonna give it a cold. I'm just gonna go in there, step on its neck, and shoot it in the head, because that's how I roll.

Doc: Well, now you're definitely not coming in. And I think we're gonna send back your shower gift too.

Caboose: I'm still laying here. Why won't anyone help me?

Church: I'll tell you what, I promise to wash my hands before I destroy the abomination of nature, okay?

Doc: Sorry.

Church: Doc, seriously, you can't keep me from going inside my own base.

Doc: Church, don't make me pull rank on you.

Church: R-Rank?! What the fuck- I outrank, you don't outrank me, I'm a Captain!

Doc: No, you're a Private with a dead Captain. The last time I checked, that makes you a Private, with a dead Captain.

Caboose: My body. . . is trying to die.

Church: W-Okay fine, then we're both privates, you don't outrank me.

Doc: No, I'm Medical Super Private First Class.

Church: That's not a real rank.

Doc: Yes it is.

Church: Since when?

Doc: Uh, since I sent them a letter every day for four years requesting that promotion.

Church: They promoted you for that?! You haven't even used your weapon!

Doc: Leadership isn't about firing bullets and stabbing people Church, leadership is about being able to tell others to fire bullets and stab people.

Caboose: If I've been bitten, does that mean I'm going to turn into one of them?

Church: Shut up Caboose.

Caboose: Blaaaaaaaaa-

Church: Shut up Caboose.

Caboose: -aaarg. Oh no, don't let me turn.

A loud bang then shook the base! It reminded Church of the same quake that happened when Ruby crash landed!

Church: The hell was that?!

Caboose: I didn't feel anything. . .

Church: I'll be right back, don't feed anymore of our soldiers to the alien.

Doc: Okay, but I can't make any promises.

Caboose: Don't leave me with the horrible doctor.

Doc: Oh, shut up Caboose.

Caboose: Now he's cursing at me.

*With the Reds*

The Reds were in the middle of the canyon, standing before the crashed pelican.

Sarge: Simmons, status report. *coughs*

Simmons: Um, an enormous thing just fell out of the sky and landed on Donut, sir.

Sarge: Are there any other injuries?

Simmons: No sir!

Sarge: You sure?

Simmons: I think so.

Sarge: Are you sure? Nobody got accidentally shot in the face when someone else's shotgun just accidentally went off during the incredible distraction of a spaceship crash landing, purple by coincidence?

Simmons: Uh, I don't kno-

Sarge: No one orange?

Grif: Ungh, I'm fine.

Simmons: Sorry sir.

Sarge: Oh dehrh, I really need to adjust the sights on this thing.

Simmons: On the bright side, Ruby won't shoot you once she gets back.

Sarge: Guess that's true.

Grif: What about Donut? Ruby's gonna be pissed once she finds he just died!

Simmons: Poor Donut, I'll miss him like a sister.

Sarge: I'll miss him like. . . Well, I'll miss him like someone I knew but that I don't really wanna reflect on how deep our relationship went.

Simmons: Wait a second, do you hear that? It sounds like tapping.

The maroon soldier was correct, a tapping sound was coming from the Pelican Dropship.

Grif: All I hear is you guys talking' about your feelings for Donut. And I have to say, I'm not really comfortable with that.

Simmons: Listen! There it is again!

Sarge: You're absolutely right! That sounds like Morris Code.

Simmons: Um, excuse me. Sir, it's actually not Morris Code, it's Morse Code, sir.

Sarge: Morse, heheh, that sound ridiculous. I don't think so.

Simmons: Yes, Morse is the person who developed and international code for communicating without audio. Morris was a television cat that sold cat food.

Sarge: And that cat was one our finest military minds, don't you see? That just means Donut is alive and trying to contact us! Now, get to tappin'.

Simmons: Maybe we can lift the ship off of him somehow.

Sarge: Great idea Simmons, I've read reports that people can get enormous strength in stressful situations. There was one woman who lifted a car off her baby.

Grif: You want me to call Donut's mother?

Sarge: Don't make me angry Grif, you wouldn'f like me when I'm angry.

Grif: I'm sure I'll be fine. I've survived Ruby's rage.

Sarge: Now if only there were some way we could tap into our inner rage, like that Hulk fella. Dangnabbit! There's never any gamma radiation around when you need it.

Simmons: Well, what if we tried getting into the ship, and lowering the landing gear? That might raise the ship-

Sarge: Or we could build an army of

Simmons: I think the jack in the Warthog might be able to lift it. . .

Sarge: Could develop a machine that shrinks the ship, or that makes Donut gigantic! Or both.

Simmons: Or we could try digging underneath the hull.

Sarge: I've got it! A levitation ray. I think I have a spare in the base! I'll be right back.

The Red leader sped off towards the base.

Simmons: But sir-

Sarge entered the Warthog.

Sarge: Simmons, there's no time to chat about your crackpot theories! This is a crisis situation! Time to save us all, with science.

He drove off.

Grif: Ugh, Sarge just drove away with our jack, didn't he?

Simmons: And our shovels. Sometimes I'm amazed our entire platoon hasn't starved to death.

Church then arrived.

Church: The fuck are you guys doing out here, breaking the canyon?

Grif: Fuck off, Blue. A ship just crashed on one of our guys.

Church: What? This ship?

He pointed at the pelican.

Simmons: No, another ship. That ship left, and this ship crashed in the exact same spot.

Church: Where'd it come from?

Grif: It's a spaceship, it came from space.

Church looked at them and then at the spaceship. . . .

Church: Dibs.

Simmons: What?

Church: Dibs, I just called dibs. This is my ship now. Dibs.

Simmons: No it isn't jackass! We found it first.

Church: Yeah, but you didn't call dibs. I did, Dibs. See?

Grif: You can't call dibs on a spaceship! That's ridiculous.

Church: Yeah, yes I can. Dibs, see? I just did it again. Now get the fuck away from my ship, tomato can.

Simmons: Don't call me tomato can.

Grif: Try and take it then.

Church: Um. . . Okay. Sheila?

The tank was idly by.

Sheila: You bet.

Grif: Fuck! You forgot about that too, didn't you?

Simmons: Yeah, kinda.

Sheila: Now step away from the ship, tomato can.

Grif: Ha ha, tomato can.

Sheila: You too, lemon head.

Grif: Hey, I'm orange, not yellow!

Sheila: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 558 27
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! Now that Ruby had her memories back, she had more pressing matters to deal with. . . hunting the Director of Project...
14.1K 423 21
Red Vs Blue, but with a twist! A year after the complete destruction of Project Freelancer, the Reds and Blues were stranded, shipwrecked on an unkn...
64.2K 1.4K 19
RvB Season 7, As the Reds and Blues get comfortable in their new bases. They reunite with old friends, while also meeting some new ones. The OC Leo i...
69K 1.3K 19
RvB Season 9, with Church and Zeta now trapped in the Epsilon Unit. The reds and blues move back to Valhalla, but their stay isn't long when someone...