๐๐ˆ๐๐Š ๐ˆ๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡...

By barbiebixch

"๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐ˆ'๐•๐„ ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐๐„๐…๐Ž๐‘๐„, ๐๐”๐“ ๐ˆ ๐ƒ๐ˆ๐ƒ๐'๐“ ๐ƒ๐Ž ๐ˆ๐“ ๐‘๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“." in... More

INTRO
CAST
EPIGRAPH
PROLOUGE
CHAPTER TWO โ€ "ICARUS"
CHAPTER THREE โ€ "CAN WE BE FRIENDS?"

CHAPTER ONE โ€ "A FAMILIAR FACE"

1.4K 83 18
By barbiebixch

.・。.・゜✭・.・

"just in case you ever foolishly forget; i'm never not thinking of you"

.・。.・゜✭・.・

ROXY OF ERAKLYON WAS NOT NEW TO THE VIEWS OF ALFEA, her childhood was filled with laughter as Terra and her ran down the narrow hallways and training with Silva. Yet. As she stood there, now Roxy of eraklyon first year student, she couldn't help but be engrossed in the beauty the school held.

Alfea stood bold on the blue beyond, a mosaic of humble rocks and magic. It stood there as though it was plucked from ancient storybooks. Vines caressing every crevice protecting the cracks that had magic running through them.

And Roxy. Roxy was lost in the beauty of it all, her suitcase neglected as she closed her eyes loosing herself in it all. The unmistakable poignant scent of freshly cut grass, the flowers blossoming to profound vibrancy.

Her connection was however cut short when a heavy hand was slung over her shoulders. She relaxed upon smelling the familiar scent of caramel and cigarettes "Riven" She breathed, her lips pulling into a large smile. The brunette and herself had gotten exceptionally close over the summer, ever since he has come to pick her up from Stella's home that one April morning (lips plump as they quiver with the same multitudes of Artemis bowstring, chest heave hoeing against the tempered vessel of her soul) he has somehow gained a protective streak that had lead to both of them spending a lot of time together.

"You seem a bit lost there, little birdy, where's your strong big brother to show you the way?" Roxy glanced to her left and surely enough her brother had disappeared. It took a few minutes before she could spot him again, conversing with a young redhead. Roxy hummed leaning deeper into the smell of caramel and cigarettes "He seems pretty occupied mansplaining to that poor girl, why don't we stay here a bit. I've missed you!"

The older brunette raised an eyebrow and stared at the younger with subtle fond grin "You saw me less than twenty-four hours ago, birdy."

"That's twenty- four hours too long, Riv. I had no one to annoy by over-analysing my favourite ships to! I just saw this wholock tumblr post-" Riven sighed, as much as he cared about the young fairy he didn't haven't in him to listen to her extensive analysis right now (that would require whisky) so he grabbed her suitcase as well as her hand and pulled her along to where her brother was standing.

"Quit perving on the first years." Riven quipped as the duo began to near to the blonde specialist. Her brother rolled his eyes planning to say something to the redhead that he was previously talking to, only to find she had disappeared. He sighed and instead turned to his little sister who was bouncing at the balls of her feet, stars plucked from the night sky and placed into her sapphire eyes "You'll be okay, Ro?"

"I'll be.." Behind her brother she could spot a familiar blonde standing at the school's front lawn (hitched breaths, sloppy kisses, lost in each other's uncharted skin, panic attacks, the scent of coffee on shared pillows, cold rain.) ".. fine" she whispered, heart on her chest as though she was trying to prevent it from fracturing all over again. Her bunny, Kiko, peeked his head from the small basket he was held in ,seemingly sensing his owners inner turmoil.

Riven noticed the bunny and released an annoyed sigh "You brought him with you." The bunny's eyes narrowed and released a small huff as though to say the feeling was mutual. Roxy released a small laugh, feeling the bunny's annoyance and finding it entertaining. "Of course, what would Roxy be without Kiko? I also brought Sir Harold-"

"You brought one of your frogs?" Sky intercepted his tone resembling something between fond amusement and exasperation. The fairy pouted "Of course I brought one of my frogs! Sir Harold has been subjected to the confines of our backyard lake for far too long he deserves to see Alfea." She paused, the corners of her lips twisting into a small smile "Plus he beat Sir Reginald IV at leapfrog."

Her brother laughed at that before ruffling his younger sisters hair "Alright. You should probably head up now, be careful-"

"Have some fun, shag a few people while you're at it." Riven interrupted ignoring the scandalous squaking sound that escaped the blonde specialist who immediately began to rectify what his friend said "No don't do that! Silva will kill me if you get knocked up."

Now it was Roxy's turn to look at her brother in fond exasperation "I'm a lesbian, Sky, I don't think I'll be pregnant any time soon." She deadpanned before grabbing her suitcase and skipping to the front door.

"DO I WANNA KNOW WHY THEY THINK YOU'RE IN THE ALPS?" The young fairy raised an eyebrow at the conversion she just interrupted her gaze switching between her two new room mates "Who's in the Alps?" She questioned giving her roommates a short wave as they turned their heads towards her "I'm Roxy."

"I'm Aisha" The one to Roxy's right stated reaching across their shared bedside table to shake the dirty blonde's hand. "Bloom" The redhead piped up offering their new arrival a smile.

"My parents are both human so they think that Alfea is an international boarding school.. in Switzerland." Bloom said continuing the previous conversation before Roxy had joined them. Aisha released a low whistle "That's a sticking situation."

"Miss Dowling says there's a fairy somewhere in my family tree, like a long-dormant magical blonde." Bloom stilled for a second before releasing an awkward laugh "One of these days, I'm gonna get used to how absolutely ridiculous this all sounds."

Roxy released a small laugh as she began to unzip her suitcase "You're giving me huge Harry Potter vibes right now, next thing you know some type of arch villain is going to show up and only you'll have the power to stop them."

Bloom threw her head back as she released a laugh, her shoulders loosing a lingering tension that had been piling up since she arrived at Alfea "If you knew how many hours I wasted taking Sorting Hat quizzes."

"Ravenclaw?" Aisha quipped to which the redhead responded with a sheepish smile "Sometimes Slytherin, yeah" Aisha huffed a teasing grin taking over her lips "That explains the lies then." Roxy stopped unpacking her suitcase and made a harsh hissing noise at the sassy remark. "Damn B, you just got burned." The two other girls laughed at the dirty blonde.

She gave the two girls a large grin before releasing Kiko and placing Sir Harold on her head, her grin growing even larger when she felt the excitement of her two pets thrum through her. Bloom stood up hesitantly, her eyes focused on the rather large frog sat atop of her new roommates head. "Are.. pets allowed."

Roxy shrugged running her hand through Kiko's fur "Haven't a clue really, but I say it'll be fine. I'm an Earth Fairy but my focus is animals they couldn't expect me to not bring my own." The redhead was bustling with curiosity as she looked between the dirty blonde at her animals "What does that mean, essentially?"

"Well essentially, I am an Earth Fairy so technically speaking if I tried really hard I could do all that plant magic stuff but my focus is to Animals it's what comes easy to me and always has. I can feel what Animals can and even create my own for a short period of time out of inanimate objects." She paused, lips pulling into annoyed pout "Although I'm not that good at it yet."

"That's so cool!" Bloom whispered in awe and a light pink caressed Roxy's cheek, she smiled sheepishly, eyes looking through her lashes "Did I mention I was a Hufflepuff or was it obvious."

AFTER SAYING HELLO TO TERRA AND HER OTHER ROOMMATE MUSA, Roxy headed towards the last room, her brother had informed her that a second year was most likely to stay with them and Roxy always the curious had wanted to get to meet them.

She pushed open the door slightly while trying to balance Kiko in her arms "Hello I'm one of your suitemat-" She paused as a painfully familiar set of eyes looked at her (hands pressed softly in the small of her back) "Stella?" She whispered. Time seemed to flow like water as the elder blonde turned and gave her a perfected smile (lips brushing against each other.) "Ro! How have you been I haven't seen in you forever" metaphorical petals clogged Roxy's thoat as she attempted to scream that was Stella's fault ("What are you talking about? We never kissed. It was just a mistake")

And Roxy tried hard to ignore the way her stomach sinks felt so much like sinking into merging black holes and she tried to stop falling. "Yeah that's been my bad, I got a new cellphone." (broken glass laid on her bedroom floor, what had she done wrong?) Stella's smile faltered for a second, the ball of light floating above them dimming just slightly, eyes darting to the younger girls lips briefly.

This is wrong

"Roxy-" She began hand reaching for the youngers, fingers aching for the slightest touch "I-"

"Are you changing?" Stella's arms pulled back abruptly at the sound of their redheaded roommates disrupting their moment. Roxy breathed out deeply bending down to kiss Kiko's forehead who has been growling furiously at the light fairy "I'm gonna go.." she whispered, eyes downcast and hand shaking.

Before Stella can stop herself her arm reaches out to grab the younger fairy "Are you.." She pauses trying to think of anything besides how close Roxy is at the moment or how much she had missed the smell of honey and strawberries that always seemed to be around the younger, or how plump her li- "Are you coming to the orientation party tonight"

Roxy shook her head not trusting herself to speak properly at the moment " 'm just gonna hang in the forest, see what the wildlife is like." She whispered before walking out of the room trying to ignore the way she was falling

Falling

Falling

Falling

Falling

word count; 1728

episode 01

note; roxy is based on roxy from the original series all the powers she mentioned are things that the originally Roxy can do according to wiki (although i can't ever remember her making animals from inanimate objects but meh)

also according to wiki there are only four fairy types however a fairy may not display all the powers available to their fairy type. for example, terra and Sam are both earth fairies but terra's focus is plants and sam's is natural substances.

BARBIE BLABS .:∞*
[i'm so sorry this was late, i wanted to finish writing this yesterday but a new wandavision episode came out and i just had to watch it and then my brother and i fell down the deep dark hole of masterchef (for some weird reason)

also my poor bbys and their pining! beware there will be SO MUCH pining in this book

i hope you liked it!]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

856K 19.5K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 39.8K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
597K 30.2K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
352K 12.6K 56
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...