the runaway| h.p x reader au

By harrypotters_bitch

Harry Potter x Reader AU β€’no longer on hiatus:) writing again!β€’ Can two teens whom started out constantly tea... More

[THE RUNAWAY]
[CAST]
[PROLOGUE]
a/n
𝟎𝟏| 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’ π’Šπ’ 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕
𝟎𝟐| 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’ˆπ’Šπ’“π’ π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’Žπ’‚π’π’š π’π’‚π’Žπ’†π’”
πŸŽπŸ‘| 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’ƒπ’π’š π’˜π’‰π’ π’‚π’‘π’π’π’π’ˆπ’Šπ’›π’†π’…
πŸŽπŸ’| 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒅 π’‘π’π’‚π’šπ’†π’“
πŸŽπŸ“| π’‹π’†π’π’π’š
πŸŽπŸ”| 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’ƒπ’π’š π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’•π’˜π’‚π’•
πŸŽπŸ•| 𝒂 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔 π’π’Šπ’ˆπ’‰π’•
πŸŽπŸ–| 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒇 π’šπ’†π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ
𝟏𝟎| π’”π’–π’ƒπ’π’Šπ’Žπ’Šπ’π’‚π’
𝟏𝟏| π’‰π’π’Žπ’†
𝟏𝟐| 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆
πŸπŸ‘| π’ˆπ’“π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’“ π’…π’‚π’π’ˆπ’†π’“
πŸπŸ’| 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆
πŸπŸ“| π’Œπ’Šπ’„π’Œ π’π’Šπ’„π’‰
πŸπŸ”| π’‘π’Šπ’”π’”π’Žπ’‚π’”
πŸπŸ•| 𝒕𝒉𝒆 πŸπŸ“π’•π’‰
πŸπŸ–| π’‰π’‚π’“π’“π’š π’Šπ’” 𝒂 π’˜π’‰π’π’“π’†
πŸπŸ—| π’ƒπ’‚π’„π’Œ π’‚π’ˆπ’‚π’Šπ’
𝟐𝟎| π’“π’†π’‘π’–π’•π’‚π’•π’Šπ’π’π’”
hey:)
𝟐𝟏| π’…π’‚π’“π’Œ 𝒓𝒆𝒅
oh hey
22| back to normal.

πŸŽπŸ—| π’‡π’‚π’π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ

1.9K 84 49
By harrypotters_bitch

________________________

'𝔟𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔟𝔢𝔞𝔲𝔱𝔶 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔢'

________________________

[third person pov]

Y/n walked around the castle aimlessly. She didn't care where her legs took her, as long as she could be anti-social. The girl watched the rain patter against the windows. The castle was beautiful when you have the time to appreciate it.

Y/n sat in a small ledge, her shoulders hunched and neck craned to see view the castle. The rain began to die down for the fourth time that day.

The sun poked through the clouds glaring upon the thick cobblestone walls, leaving stark, vivid, shadows contrasting the bright reflections. The spiked shadows of the portcullis loom like the twisted teeth of a basilisk. The air acquires a musty damp smell.

Y/n yawned, a small huff of air leaving her parted lips. She walked outside before the rain could pick up again and sat softly on the lime green grass. Dew and rain drops soaked the blades. Yet she didn't care, it was quiet and peaceful.

Y/n hadn't taken the time to think about what had happened in a span three months. Before any pondering could take place, the weather shifted. Clouds darkened yet again, beckoning the rain back to the grounds of the castle.

The girl gave up and went back to the common room to sit by the crackling fire.

She reached the portrait hole, the fat lady swung open quite delicately revealing the warm and cozy interior.

Y/n sat on the broken-in couch, the common room empty due to the fact of it only being six in the morning. The common smelled greatly of firewood, cinnamon, and treacle tart.

"What are doing up so early?" Harry yawned, pulling his red and yellow striped quidditch sweater over his head. Y/n looked over, the reflection of fire danced in her eyes.

"Plotting your demise if you must know." Y/n's lips curled into a slight smirk.

"May I suggest a few ideas?" Harry grumbled, he tossed a Gryffindor colored pillow onto the floor and laid down.

"Poison? Orrr I could toss you in the black lake." Harry flipped her off from the ground. The girl picked up an old book; dust covered the pages and cover. Y/n continued her studies from where she left off the night before.

Harry asked her if she was coming to his quidditch match but her being new to magic sports, mispronounced it as 'qwich'. This led to Harry making fun of her mispronunciation for twelve minutes.

"Well I don't know what qwich is, but quidditch is a sport using brooms." Harry said cheekily. Hermione jogged down the stairs with an over-stuffed bag, breaking at the seams. Ron came down the shallow oaken stairs, still clad in his pajamas. Honestly not caring that he looked like a mess. The two had finally realized what it was like to be around them constantly bickering, Harry and y/n were always at each other's throats. Sometimes jokingly, sometimes not.

"Yeah pick on the orphan who just learned about magic a few months ago, real nice." Y/n pulled the orphan card, which she had only used a few times before yet Harry still said, "You can't just keep using the orphan card y/n."

"Rude. Have fun at your qwich match. I hope you fall off your broom." Y/n slapped the back of Harry's neck, he instinctively squirmed under her touch. Her hand was colder than ice, like they had always been. A cold tingle lingered on his neck.

"I like ya cut g." Y/n smirked and left the unlit, hushed room. But not before saying, "Get wrecked, now go get ready I'm not staying at your quidditch game if your late."

______________

Harry rushed around his dorm frantically searching for his quidditch jersey. "RON HAVE YOU SEEN MY JERSEY?" He called out, his voice echoing through his room. Ron told him to check his nightstand, and so he did. You'll never guess what he found. Harry thanked his friend, threw his jersey on -which smelled greatly like the cologne he drowned it in so it wouldn't smell- and left for the pitch to warm up.

Y/n, Ron, and Hermione left later to stay a warm in the fire-lit common room as long as possible. The three made the cold journey to the stands, wrapped in layers upon layers of warm clothes.

"Go Harry!" Hermione cheered grinning ear to ear. The three teens ears and noses tinted pink, rain poured harshly on the students who dared to watch the hufflepuff vs gryffindor match.

The sky is dark and overcast, with the occasional roll of thunder rumbling in the distance. The pellets of hail stinging the players cold wet faces, making it nearly impossible to see.

With a sudden change in direction both seekers spotted the small shining snitch soaring through the sky, both bolted in its direction- up.

The snitch flew mercilessly, dragging the two players on its tail. Just as the seeker dressed in yellow robes outstretched his arm, a bolt of lightening viciously struck his broom. This lead to the downfall of Cedric Diggory.

Harry continued on, dodging lightening strikes just barely. As soon as his finger tips grasped the snitch, not one but two cracking shots of lightening hit his broom. Harry fell hundreds of feet, students shouted in pure horror until headmaster slowed the boy onto the ground.

Y/n, Hermione, and Ron rushed from the bleachers to meet Harry in the hospital wing. Y/n grumbled something about it being 'too early for this shit'.

Harry reached the sterile yet full wing on a floating gurney, other players being tended to around him.

"Fucking dumbass."  Y/n rolled her eyes and she walked up to her unconscious friend. "Beware of the lightening- I told him. If you see it getting worse dont try to push through- I told him. Does he listen? No. Now he's in a hospital bed- like an idiot might I add- because he's stubborn." Hermione complained.

"He looks a bit peaky." Ron poked his friends icy face.  "Oh forreal? I would have never guessed. Looks like my wish came true." Y/n laughed and swatted Ron's hand away from Harry's nose. The entire quidditch team was there- except Oliver.

"Let's walk you off the astronomy tower and see how you look-"

"Probably a right sight better then he normally does." Harry grinned waking up, y/n groaned audibly.

"Oh it lived- I was kinda hoping to inherent something good." Y/n sighed rested her head on the wall.

Harry gave her a dirty look then smirked. "Darling your not even written into my will. Nice try though."

Y/n's head snapped Harry's way, her face fell. "Well there goes my plan of tossing you off the astronomy tower."

"Where's wood?" Harry looked around not notching the captain. Fred let out a small laugh, "probably drowning himself in the shower. No one blames you Harry. Diggory didn't know you whacked out so he caught the snitch butttt good news is hooch fixed your broom!" Fred said in one breath. The entirety of the speech hard to understand due to the rate he said it but wasn't impossible.

"Well we gotta go. Don't drink any poison twig." Y/n winked and left the room. If one thing was for sure, Harry wouldn't be eating or drinking anything he received.

___________________

february 22, 2021

word count- 1,798

-r

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 800 18
Going through her Puberty, Y/n faces more problems than a normal teenager and Her being in The Universe of Harry Potter didn't make it better. She ke...
2.4K 101 23
"Oh, come on, it's fine. It's just a kiss," Sirius ceased. "No, it is not! You just told me you are in love with somebody else," she argued, "and...a...
1.4K 92 28
We follow the story of a young witch named Y/N, who arrives at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry under the guise of a muggle-born student. L...
111K 3.1K 119
"π“π‘πž 𝐰𝐨𝐫π₯𝐝 𝐒𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐩π₯𝐒𝐭 𝐒𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩π₯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬. π–πž'𝐯𝐞 𝐚π₯π₯ 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐑 π₯𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭 𝐚�...