Road To You - MEWGULF AU (COM...

Oleh lemonjunkxx

Gulf Kanawut has been in love with his best friend, Mew Suppasit, since they were in high school. Sadly, Mew... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
not an update
Epilogue
NEW AU Announcement!!
100k Views?!?!?!

Chapter 30

14K 548 41
Oleh lemonjunkxx

Gulf

Everything went back to normal.

After the shooting in the warehouse that night, the Media went crazy over the Chivaree clan. All their transactions and business were exposed to the public and was scrutinized. Not long after that, the remaining alive members of their clan, the Siwaphons, including Eye were arrested. 

In a matter of days, the reputation and business that was built by the Chivaree for years was destroyed.

That's what happens when you mess with the wrong family.

Dad is already well. He started working again and the stocks of the company went back up after a few days.

So everything is good and went back to normal.

Well, except for us.

Now, I´m at the airport waiting to board the plane as I look around and wait for P´Mew.

Everyone in my family and the Suppasit are here. Boat, Saint, P´Zee and P´Kao are here as well. 

Where is he? I thought he's okay with this?

Flashback
1 week ago

I stared on the ground as we sat by the cliff on our villa while we watch the sunset.

¨Love, what are you about to say? I´m getting nervous here.¨ P´Mew asked as he held my hand.

Fine. Here we go.

¨I was accepted at the John Hopkins Hospital. I'll be leaving in a week.¨I looked at him and he was speechless.

¨All my life, I wanted to do things for the people I love. I studied hard to make my parents proud, I became a Doctor so I can be of help with your family.¨ I interlocked our fingers and stared back at him.

¨But this. I want to do this for myself. I want to know what I'm really capable of and staying here in Thailand will not help me do that.¨

I put my free hand on his cheeks.

¨I love you, P´Mew. I will always do. I will never love anyone else. I´m leaving to pursue my own dreams and become one of the best but it doesn't mean that I´ll be leaving you. We can video chat everyday and I´ll try my best to go back to Thailand when I can. This will only take a few years. Once I'm done studying there, I´ll go back home to you. I promise.¨  I said.

He looked at me for a minute and nodded.

¨Thank you, my love.¨ I said as I kissed him.

¨You know I'll support you with whatever you want to do. I love you too, love¨ He replied as he hugged me while we watched the sunset.

-end of flashback-

Now where the hell is he??

¨Gulf! We need to go!¨ Mild shouted.

I nodded at him as I said my goodbyes to everyone.

¨Thank you for sending me off, Guys.¨ I said when I bowed.

I looked at Boat, Saint, P´Zee and P´Kao. 

¨Take care of P´Mew, okay? I'll be back soon.¨ I said and they nodded.

¨You don't have to worry. No one will even dare to go near him. We´ll chop the heads of anyone who'll even dare to do it!¨ Saint said.

Everyone laughed.

When I was about to leave I heard a familiar voice shout.

¨Love! WAIT!¨ P´Mew shouted as he ran towards me.

¨You are late!¨ I teasingly said.

¨I´m sorry, Love. The traffic was hell.¨ He explained as he hugged me.

¨I´ll miss you so much. Don´t forget to call me once you get there, Okay?¨ He said.

¨Yes, Phi.¨I nodded.

¨Where's the bracelet I gave you?¨ He asked and I showed him my left wrist.

¨And what will you tell people who'll try to flirt with you?¨ He asked.

My God. My love is so silly.

¨That they need to stay the fuck away since I´m taken and I have someone waiting for me at home¨ I smiled as I showed off the necklace that has my wedding ring on it.

¨Good¨ He said as he hugged me again.

¨Phi, I really need to go. The plane started boarding.¨ I said while he's hugging me tight.

¨This won't do. I can't take this. I´ll go with you. Saint book me a flight!¨ P´Mew shouted.

¨Oh for fuck´s sake! Quit being dramatic and stop embarrassing me! Let the kid do his thing! Take care, Son!¨ Dad said.

P´Mew sighed and nodded and kissed me goodbye.

I was about to leave when I remembered something.

I opened my bag and pulled out an old brown box and gave it to P´Mew.

¨What's this?¨ He asked as he examined the box.

¨You´ll see.¨ I smiled and waved goodbye.

—-

Mew

3 years later

I paced back and forth nervously as I looked at my watch.
It's almost time.

¨Is everything ready? ¨ I asked Saint and he nodded.

It's not like this is my first time at a wedding, I even had a divorce once, but it doesn't stop me from being nervous.

¨Phi! Stop pacing back and forth! You're making me dizzy! This isn't even your wedding for god's sake, '' Jom complained as she fixed her bridal gown.

Well, that's right. Today is Jom´s wedding. She met her future husband a year ago and after 6 months of dating, he proposed.

Now, I´m attending her wedding as her proud older brother and the head of the clan.

A year ago, Dad started delegating tasks on me and training me as the head of the Mafia Clan and all of our Business. The official ceremony isn't done yet since I told them that I don't want to take an oath as a single man.

Speaking of being a single man...

I sighed and I remembered him again.

Gulf was supposed to fly back to Thailand yesterday but he can't make it since there was an emergency surgery that needs to be done.

When he arrived in the US 3 years ago, He was offered a position that requires him to study at the hospital´s university while working.

Knowing how Gulf loves to study, he accepted it. Not knowing that it will take at least 5 years.

I was so busy that O can't visti him there and He was so busy as well that he couldn't even visit Thailand for the past 3 years but we still talk to each other everyday.

Damn, I miss him.

2 more years, Mew. You can do this.

I sat at one of the tables at the the far end of the venue as I watched everyone have a good time. While I was drinking, Zee and Kao approached me.

¨Oh, if it isn´t the lonely single brother of the bride. Looking miserable while everyone is rejoicing.¨ Zee said as he sat beside me.

¨Shut up.¨ I replied as I drank another glass of wine.

¨Alright! Every single lady in the venue, please line up! It's time to throw the bouquet of the Bride! Let's see who'll be the next one to get married!¨ The host of the event said.

¨Let's go, Zee. Let's watch closely and check who´ll get the bouquet¨ Kao said as he dragged Zee nea the stage.

Jom stood up and turned her back on everyone, ready to throw the bouquet away.

¨3.. 2.. 1!¨

She threw the bouquet and the spotlight pointed towards the person who was able to catch it.

I looked closely to know who the person is and when I realized who caught it, tears started falling down my eyes.

Gulf

Holding Jom´s bouquet, I went towards P´Mew and sat beside him.

Damn. I always see him everyday on our video calls but he became more handsome today. 

This man is aging like fine wine and this man is mine!

¨Hello¨ I greeted him.

¨Hi¨ He said as tears fell down his face.

¨What a pretty watch and  bracelet you have there¨ As I look at the black onyx bracelet on his left wrist and his watch on the right.

¨It is beautiful, isn't it? It was given by my husband.¨ He said as he showed me the bracelet.

¨Husband? I thought you got a divorce?¨ I teasingly asked.

¨We did. But it doesn't mean it decreased my love for him¨ He said as he held my left wrist.

¨Your bracelet is beautiful, where did this came from?¨ He asked.

¨This was given by my ex-husband. He said that this will lead me back to him everytime I go far away.¨ I said as I felt tears in my eyes.

¨Did it work?¨  He asked, looking at me.

¨Yes." I replied as I put my hand on his cheek,

¨Because he has always been my home. But I hope he knows that he doesn't have to worry, though. I will never leave him. I may wander around, but I will always go back home to him.¨ 

¨You are my home, Phi.¨ I said as I hugged him.

God, I missed him so much.

¨Welcome back, love. I love you¨ He said.

¨I´m glad to be back home. I love you too, Phi¨ I replied as he kissed me.

I´m home. Finally.

I woke up and checked the clock on the bedside drawer.

It's 5:30 in the morning.

I looked around P¨Mew isn´t in bed with me.

I got up and I winced from the pain.

Damn. That man got older but his stamina is still strong as ever.

I put on my clothes and went straight to the kitchen and quickly drank a painkiller and headed outside to look for P´Mew.

After the reception of the wedding, we went back to our villa and you can guess what happened next.

I walked towards him as he sat by the cliff, waiting for the sunrise.

¨You know what, Phi? You should stop leaving me alone in the bed to sneak out and watch the sun rise.¨ I said teasingly as I sat beside him.

¨I´m sorry, love. How are you?¨ He smiled as he pulled me from my waist and placed me in front of him for a back hug.

¨Aside from an almost broken waist? I think I´m fine.¨ I said and he laughed.

We waited for the sun to rise in silence then he asked..

¨When are you going back to the US?¨ He asked, I can hear the sadness in his voice.

You´re so cute, Phi.

 ¨Never. Well Maybe If you want to go on vacation there but that's it.¨ I smiled.

¨What? Are you done with your school?¨ He asked. 

¨Yup. I already finished everything before I went back to Thailand. I´ll be on a vacation for a month before I start as a Head of Trauma Surgery in Kao´s hospital.¨ I replied.

He turned me around so I could face him.

¨Are you serious?¨ He asked as I nodded.

He laughed and hugged me.

¨Thank you, love! Thank you for coming back home to me.¨ He said as he hugged me.

¨So….. When?¨ I asked him.

He looked at me and I swear I can see question marks popped off his head.

¨When are you planning to propose? I mean, I´ve gotten Jom´s bouquet. We should be the next one married… So, when?¨ I looked at him as I asked.

¨Well, we're happy. Does it have to be soon?¨ He asked.

What the hell?

¨Well of course it has to be soon, mister! We had sex to the point that you almost broke my freaking waist and then you´ll tell me that you don´t have plans on getting married?! You even cried because you missed me a lot. What the hell are those for?! ¨ I glared at him.

He looked at me then laughed out loud.

¨Of course. We'll get married soon, Love. You don´t notice it but you look fucking gorgeous. I want to let everyone know that you're mine. Wait for the proposal, okay? I´ll guarantee that it´ll be worth it.¨ He said as he kissed me.

¨It´ll be the time when you least expect it. You'll wait for it, right?¨ He asked.

¨Of course, you are always worth it.¨ I said as I kissed him.

¨I love you, Gulfie.¨ P´Mew said.

¨I love you, too Phi.¨ I replied as we watched the sunrise together.

‘End’

--

Aaaaand it's done!!
Thank you everyone for reading the story! I'll be posting the Epilogue soon then some details about the new AU I'm working on.

Thank you for the Votes and liking this story!

-rui

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

174K 8.7K 50
Mew Suppasit was quite happy with his boyfriend when his parents decided to arrange his marriage to one of their business partner's son, Gulf Kanawut...
317K 11.8K 32
Gulf loves Mew... Mew loves Art... But does Art love Mew? Will Gulf's love remain unrequited? Read the story to find out... *This story will include...
21.5K 1.7K 24
SYNOPSIS: Two men met on a bridge to commit suicide----but they together decided not to---- they made plans to overcome their fate---- and they succ...
53.4K 2.6K 21
Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong or Gulf, a stubborn 18-year-old young man, insisted on searching for his biological father whom he found out through a...