Forever Broken? (Malec FF)

By Lightwood-Bane-Malec

Alec Lightwood-A troubled kid at was with himself, an alcoholic and drug addict, involved in a gang placed on... More

Chapter 1

160 8 36
By Lightwood-Bane-Malec

It was 2:27 in the afternoon, everyone was mindlessly looking at the teacher in front of the class explaining god knows what, religion was never one of my strengths. I just couldn't wait until this lesson was over, next I had math which I was way better at.

Everyone knows the stories of how "God created the earth" and how he "make two people out of his own flesh" or whatever. We've been taught it so many times I could probably quote every word of the story. If they actually taught us anything different then I might actually compromise for once.

The only thing I actually like about this lesson was that I was sat next to Raphael and Ragnor, they have both been my best friends ever since I can remember, though Raphael is more of a son to me. I have no idea why, their both just as grumpy as the other and their moody.

Ragnor has bad taste in fashion that doesn't even suit him half of the time, I have nothing against green but he could at least try something different for once. Thankfully Raphael has some sort of style even if it is just dark shades, they are every colour other then green and to my disappointment, no pinks or purples.

He hates literally everyone, hates them so much that he doesn't even hook up every once in a while, it wouldn't surprise me if he was a virgin, I haven't heard anything different.

I prefure to be out there having fun, partying, hooking up with strangers and living my day to day life doing what I do. Look fabulous and have everyone bow at my feet. Us three are the most popular ones in this pethetick excuse for a school and I like that because the ones who don't agree or have a problem with us try to take us down

Like that would ever happen

Unlike me though, Ragnor was in a "serious" relationship with our dearest friend Caterina, without her our group wouldn't be complete. It was really annoying when they first got together though, every weekend when we'd usually meet up at the park he was all over her, following her around like a lost puppy.

Ragnor may be my best friend but if he ever breaks Cats heart then I will not hesitate to put him down for it, and if it were the other way then oh well. Who can blame her?

We were all put in here together, our parents just had enough of our bad behaviour and all agreed to send us here. Not that I mind, it was the best decision they made, I don't think I could have lived another day if I were still at home.

I say my parents but unfortunately I only have my father.

"Yo Rag, you got the answer for question three?" Raphael asks making Ragnor sigh in frustration

"One: Don't talk like that, you sound like an idiot. Two: How are you only on question three? I'm on nine and were already fifteen minutes in"

"Well I'm sorry I'm not some nerdy smart-ass. You got the answer or not?"

"My name's not Simon, thank you and for that, I'm not giving it to you"

I scoff, "Why have you got to be so childish? Just give him the damn answer"

"Me a child? A child would be swinging on his chair and not have answered even one question on his sheet" my friend spits back at me, jabbing a finger at my un-answered sheet in my book.

I look at him blankly before putting down my leg from the table so my chair was firm on the floor and grabbed his sheet quickly giving it to Raphael, "Hey, what-"

"Is something wrong, Mr Fell?" Aldertree asks looking straight at us, tapping his pen in his hand

Ragnor gave me and Raphael a look and boy if looks could kill. "No sir, my apologies"

"Very well then" he continued teaching

"I hate you both"

"Darling that is simply impossible for you" I say as if I was innocent

"Darling? God heavens no"

"Fine then you old cabbage, shut it and do what you do best" I picked up my pen

Ragnor gaped offended while Raphael chuckled away to himself as he copied down the answers.

"Just you wait, Bane. I will have my revenge"

"If you say so" I smile

Just moments later there was a knock at the door and since I was still board and answer-less I watch Aldertree walk over to the door, opening it

"Ah, Mr Lightwood. Please, take a seat" he said then there was the sound of chains rattling which caught everyone's attention and look up as well

In came two police officers and a boy that I could not yet see, they came towards the back row and one of the officers moved out of the way to pull out a chair and the sight I saw knocked the air right out of my lungs, the man was beautiful.

He was quite tall considering his age which I suppose would be around 17-18, at this school the ages are from 14-21 and they keep people around the age groups. He was also very thin, a bit to thin for my liking, I bet that if I were any closer I could see his ribcage through his shirt that was slightly bigger then he was.

His messy hair was raven black as were his clothing: average black v-nack shirt, black jeans, a black leather jacket and black leather combat boots and a pair of black leather gloves.

From this angle I could see that he has a smooth jaw and perfect cheekbones but the thing that caught my attention the most was his crystal blue eyes that really stood out because of all of the black. He was truly something to be admired.

For a second, I forgot about the chains untill I saw that the other officer handcuffed the chains that connected another pair of handcuffs around both his wrists to the table

I was wondering what those holes were for...

When they walked out one said, "We'll be back for him after class" and left

Everyone was taking side glances at the new kid, "Alright everyone, eyes back on your papers," Aldertree demanded, making his way over to the other with a sheet, "Have you got a pen Mr Lightwood?"

The Lightwood boy slowly raised his head with pure anger clear in his eyes to look at the teacher, "Well? Speak up boy"

He remained silent and looked back down at the desk in front of him, "Stop staring, we can have our fun with him later" Raphael whispered since the room went quiet as soon as the newbie entered the room

"Dude, he literally just came in with restraints and two cops by his side" I whisper back in horror

"Kinky...even better for you then"

I roll my eyes, "Just shut up"

I lean back once again in my chair and close my eyes, hearing both my friends chuckling quietly.

---

All through the rest of class I could feel the new kid staring at me sending a pleasant shiver run down my spine, every once in a while I would look over at him for a second catching him grinning slightly while looking around the room.

There was something about him that screamed danger yet I felt drawn to him like I was being pulled by invisible strings.

By the way he was brought in I knew he was gunna be fun to be around wether it's getting to know eachother or playing with the poor thing.

After the Religious class the same officers came back to guide him to his next lesson which sadly wasn't maths, it was a shame when I could no longer peek over my shoulder and take a look at him.

Now that our classes were over, we all had free time for five hours until we had to go to our dorms for lights out so me, Rafe and Raynor all headed to the cafeteria and sat down in the back lunch room next to the window where the rain was practically attacking it furiously.

We always come here after lessons to chill out a bit considering no one really comes here unless it's break or lunch, it's just been one of those things since we first got here.

"So what's the plan?" Ragnor asks putting down his phone

"Find him, corner him and see what all the fuss is about" Raphael responded

"And is he's still got his bodyguards with him?"

"Then we wait for them to leave and jump him"

"Please tell me your not planning on attacking the man" I sigh, "I don't want the police on my back too"

"Why because your dad's in the force?" Ragnor smirks

"Oops" the other chuckles

I stand up and wack Ragnor around the back of the head before lifting his chair up of the floor making him tumble , "That's one way to put it you stupid asshole"

Before anything else could happen Raphael shooshed us, "guys look" he whispered crouching behind a chair in front of the little hallway into the main lunch room

Me and Ragnor looked at eachother at first but all he did was shrug while rubbing his now injured hip bone then we both quietly followed after our friend, hiding behind the table surrounded by other chairs.

"So, Alexander Lightwood-" The principal started but was cut off by a sexy deep tone

"It's Alec"

On the main table were sat our principal, two officers, someone I didn't know and so called Alexander who was still in cuffs.

If he's so bad that he has to be in cuffs 24/7 then why is he even in this school and not some cell? He can't be that reckless. I mean, he's like an adorable innocent kitten.
...an adorable sexy kitten

You could see the fire in his eyes, so much anger eating away those gorgeous orbs. His leg wouldn't stop bouncing which made him even more cuter as he slouches down even further in his chair.

"My apologies, Alec. We would be doing this in my office but there are currently meetings going on"

"Whatever. Why am I here?"

"As you know your father transferred you here due to your lack of responsibility and an unhealthy life style. Here you will be taught everything you need to get on with your life; as normal you will have your classes to work up your grades. We'll teach you how to resist your urges, respect, and if necessary, discipline. In this school we teach our students to be successful adults so they don't end up in prison. Which is something you just managed to get out of isn't it Mr. Lightwood"

"It would have been a while lot better then this hell hole"

"You'd prefer to live a life in and out from behind bars for the rest of your life instead of having a future?"

"Yes" he answered emotionlessly looking around the room, only now have I noticed a small hoop hanging from his left ear lobe

"Well I guess we'll have to work on that," He dropped a pair of keys on the table, "your room is 146 in the West wing, your belongings are already waiting there for you to unpack. Your room mates are Shane and Oren, I think you three would get along perfectly," he smiled sheepishly, "Class starts at 9 am, lights out is at 8pm, if your not in your room by then, that's an automatic punishment."

Alexander scoffed, "Punishment? What are you gunna do, spank me?"

"Ooo, someone's got attitude" Raphael grinned, "can't wait to get a piece of it"

"Right now we ain't getting a piece of anything if we're stuck in here"

"Then we'll just have to wait won't we" I roll my eyes

"What's up with you, your moodier then usual," Ragnor asks,"it's really having an effect on your sparkle"

"My pazaz has nothing to do with it, your just busting my ego"

"Can you like shut up before you draw attention, if we get caught here then we'll be blitzing the toilets for the rest of the week"

"Well then they should have checked that the coast was clear instead of presuming they were alone" Ragnor mumbles

"Mr. Lightwood I hope you know that we don't stand rebellious behaviour and we definitely have a rule against inappropriate actions. We'll have you trained up in no time and you'll be able to go back home with a good future ahead of you"

"And if I don't wanna go back home?"

"Oh Alec, you'll be 21 by then. There's plenty of time to find yourself a job here and find yourself a place to live but for now, this is your home"

"And don't even think about running, I have eyes and ears all around this place" the un-named being comments before they all other then Alec stand up, "I suggest you spend the rest of your afternoon unpacking and get settled in. Get to know your roommates."

Alexander stares daggers at the man as one of the officers were releasing him from his restraints, "in your timetable folder there should be a map, feel free to use it if your struggling to find your way to your dorm" the head said before they all left him alone

"Now's our chance," Raphael whispered and got up before I had a chance to stop him, Ragnor not far behind him, "Hey. Lightwood!" He called, I mentally face palmed

"The fuck do you want?" I hear him groan in boredom

I get up from my hiding spot and make my way over to them

"Woah chill out princess, what's all the chains about?"

"Mind your own business"

Raphael scoffs, "what are you? Some sort of depressing emo, goth? Oh! Are you apart of a cault that worships satan?"

"Mind your own. Business." Alec hisses and clenches his jaw

"What you gunna do? Hex us?" Ragnor jokes

"I'll do more than just cast some witchy JooJoo on you if you don't shut the fuck up" he growls through his teeth earning amused chuckles from the other two

All I can do is just stand and look at the man made out of a block of sexy right in front of my eyes, sat there trying to contain his anger.

"Magnus what do you think?" Raphael asks, snapping me out of my trance

"What do you mean?"

"Ugh, have you really not been paying attention?"

Alexander stands up in his chair and walks towards the exit of the canteen

"Where do you think you're going, princess?" Raph chases after him and forces him to a wall, backed up by Ragnor but Alec didn't take that easily.

Since Raphael was close enough, Alexander whipped his head forward, banging both of theirs together. The man stepped back with a groan as he rubbed his head but smiled.

Ragnor jumped at the Lightwood and went to punch him but his wrist was taken hold of and was pinned behind his back in a painfully tight lock making the now victim cry out.

Usually I'd join in on such a fight but watching a scene, particularly like this one where my two unbeatable friends were getting wrecked by one handsome devil, was highly entertaining.

Raph lunged forward in attempt to pull the man away from the other but earned a flying kick to the side of the face while my other stupid mate was flipped over and slammed on the ground, winding him.

"Magnus!" They both yelled, one weaker due to his position. I grit my teeth knowing that I had to at least try to stop this.

But the funs only just begun I whine at myself

By the time I started moving, Alexander picked up Raphael and threw him against a wall, hitting his head hard enough that I swore it would be bleeding.

Acting on my own instincts, I go down and swipe at his legs as he was distracted, causing him to fall to the floor with a surprised gasp that sent a pump of hot adrenaline through my veins. It was beautiful.

At that moment I turned him over so that he was laying on his stomach and pinned his arms between my legs as I straddle his back, pull his head back by the hair giving me space to lock his neck between my shoulder and arm.

The more he tried to free his arms, the more I squeezed my legs tighter as well at tightened my grip on his neck. It was surprising how tight I had to grip before he went into a coughing fit and tapping out. Good to know.

"If I let go do you promise to stop?" I ask but he just continued tapping and coughing

"Tap twice if you promise"

As soon as his hand went down the second time I let go and jumped off, Alexander instantly got to his feet holding his throat, trying to regain control of his breathing.

Doing so, he looked at me up and down before looking me back in the eyes and stepping back, almost tripping over Raphael's barely conscious body so he turned around and slammed the door open and rushed out.

"Th-the dude m-means business" Ragnor choked out between breaths. I look down at him, he seems to have made his way into a sitting position against one of the tables

"And... he's stronger...then most students here" the other whispered in a raspy voice. I should probably take him to the nurse and get ready for a punishment. There's no doubt that the cameras caught the little fight.

"That's what makes him so interesting" I say, looking at the door Alexander stormed out off before leaning down to help up and support both of my friends.

---

Those fucking pricks just had to start, didn't they?! Pick on the new kid! Well news flash numb nut, not every person is a fucking push over!

Rage boiled deep within me, I hadn't been here for a whole day and I get into a fight. Knowing my fucking father, even more charges will be coming my way even if I didn't start it.

I get the map out and start heading in the direction I was told my dorm room was, I really hope my roommates aren't annoying or stuck up assholes, I really can't be dealing with that for the rest of my time here.

I was taking deep breaths trying to calm my anger, I can't risk going back home, that option can shove it up it's ass. I'd rather go to jail and get the shit beaten out of me everyday, at least there isn't any delusional, devious, ruthless, good for nothing parents there.

On they way to my room people kept looking at me, if we weren't in this shit whole I'd hold a knife to their throats. That's what we do out in the streets, one funny look and we have them. No words said, just work.

Once I made it there I knock on the door which was answered by a tall man (not taller then me) with brown hair dull blue eyes.

"Who are you?" He asked

"Your new room mate"

"Ah, Alexan-"

"It's Alec" I hiss bluntly

He lowers his head awkwardly and stands aside so I could walk in, "your bed is on the far end" I nodded and stepped inside

The room was quite big and spacey, it had a kitchen area and a door to the bathroom I'm guessing, along the far wall were three single beds which two were already made. The floor was a  kind of red-ish colour

That's going to make my area look really odd

The walls were covered in posters and little pictures, there were dressers with folded clothes and plushies piled on top.

All I could say was that it's an ugly ass room

"Make yourself at home, some people came in and put your stuff on your side by your bed,"the man said and stretched out his hand, "I'm Oren...by the way"

I looked down at his hand wondering if he was serious but I looked back up at his face which shown no other emotion, "Nice to know" I nod, turning to go over to my stuff to start unpacking.

First, I made my bed which was a black pillow case and a black sheets with the words "No one dies a virgin 'cuse the world fucks us over anyway" in wolf white letters on it, what can I say? It's true.

Next, I folded all of my cloths that seemed to have just be thrown into a suitcase and put them in the draws that slide under the bed. I took out my laptop, iPad and phone and put the. on the bedside table, putting the chargers in the top draw along with my headphones and earphones.

In the middle draw I put in my planner, spare class timetable sheet and my pencil case. In the bottom were my boxers, toothbrushes, toothpastes, body wash and hair conditioner/shampoo. Never let anyone get their grubby hands on them.

The rest was just a few extra things that I didn't really need yet so I shoved it all in the suitcase and leaned it against the wall at the end of the bed so it was out the way

Without any warning, the door to the bathroom opened letting out clouds of heated steam. What emerged from it though made me grin, it was a died blond man, about the hight of my shoulders. He was pale and quite feminine but that just made it better.

He was pretty, his eyes were a gorgeous dark brown. The man had nothing on but a damp white towel hanging breathtakingly low on his hips.

As soon as he saw me he took hold of the towel with his hands, pulling it higher to my disappointment, "I- Oren! You didn't say he was here!"
Oren just shrugged

I couldn't help but keep my eyes on his delightful looking skin, "you must be Shane, I'm Alec"

Shane looks at me with all sorts of emotion on his face before swallowing, "Hi" and walking over to his bed

Maybe I could give this place a chance after all...

Published dare: 16/2/21
Word count: 3774
Knowing me, I have a lot of spelling mistakes in this :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 5.9K 55
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
86.9K 4.8K 34
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
205K 13.6K 19
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
142K 5.1K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...