𝖬𝖧𝖠 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖲𝖼𝖾𝗇�...

By r0manticize_

⋆.˚ ᑣ𐭩 .π–₯”Λš This is a book I wrote in 2021 (So when I was like 13) I'm editing it!! Fixing it up ⋆.˚ ᑣ𐭩 .π–₯”Λš More

RE-WRITING/EDITING
They Find You [βœ”]
Teething βœ”
People Meeting Youβœ”
First Wordβœ”
First Steps [βœ”]
Your Nicknames[βœ”]
||You make a mess||
|They Give You A Bath|
A/N: Help Please
|Your Quirk Manifested|
|Your Father Gets Into A relationship|
|They Got You A pet|
|Pet Names and Gender|
WOOO!! (A/N)
Overhaul Catch Up
Tokoyami and Fat Gum Catch Up
Midnight Catch Up
||First Day Of Kindergarten||
{You're Getting Bullied}
\/You Tell Your Parents\/
~How They Deal With It~
|You Having Fun With Your Pet|
First Period
AN PLEASE READ!!
Read Please
Nightmares...
First Crush
To U.A!!
READ THIS
WILD, WILD PUSSY CATS!! (added) Pt 1.
PLEASE READ (not a chapter)
Wild, Wild Pussy cats pt2
Wild, Wild Pussy Cats Pt 3
A/N (READ PLEASE)
You're hurt!?
Q & A

Going For A Walk [βœ”]

2.9K 49 50
By r0manticize_

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚

-Boy's POV-

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚

Izuku Midoriya
>Age: 9 Months<

I was pushing Y/n in [pronouns] f/c stroller. It was a very nice day outside, to be strolling along. Some of the old people we had passed were giving me side eyes. But it was nothing I couldn't handle on my own.

"My.. what a cute child you have.. are they your own?" A very old woman asked me, placing her hands over her stomach as she forced a gummy smile to my child. "Yes, [pronouns] is?" I muttered out confused. 

"And.. are you married?" She looked down at the boys hand. "Uhm, no?" He looked at her confused, before pushing the stroller away in a very fast manor.

Katsuki Bakugo
>Age: 7 Months<

I was holding Y/n in a kind of a belly pouch. It was the only way [pronouns] wanted to be held around in public. I was getting looks, which fucking pissed me off. Y/n had [pronouns] large smile, bouncing up and down in the pouch to amuse themselves. 

I kissed the top of [pronouns] head. [Pronouns] looked up at me, and smiled. A creepy looking guy came up to us, and stared at my child. Not saying a word, but holding a very creepy stare.

I looked at him, up and down, and just walked away. He was about to grab my arm, but Y/n yelled out "Bitch!" I let out a large belly laugh, as we walked away.

"Good job, Y/n" He said, giving the little monster a high five.

Shouto Todoroki
>Age: 8 Months<

Y/n and I were going out for Ice cream, and I was holding [pronouns] while we were eating. Putting the ice cream up to my child mouth, they happily ate it up. Before a person walked up to us, taking a seat beside us. Even though there was a bunch of empty seats around.

Y/n looked up at this person, and just stared up at them. Feeling confused, and rather threatened by this stranger, I spoke up. "And.. do you need something?"

This random person spoke out bluntly, "That child looks nothing like you" I looked at Y/n then at the person "and?" Then the person had reached out for Y/n, but Y/n being the biter they are.. tried to bite the persons hand.

Shota Aizawa
>Age: 8 Months<

My children; Eri, Hitoshi and Y/n was walking around a park with me. I was holding Y/n, Hitoshi was holding Eri's hand standing next to me. While walking around, a few of the ruder people in this world were giving us strange looks. I knew it was because I was a "creepier" looking man, with three children that shared no resemblance with me.

I didn't mind all the looks, since it was just looks. Until a very snobby looking woman came up to us, and pointed to all of my children. "Are they all yours?"

I looked at MY children, raising a lip in annoyance before speaking with a yawn, "Yes." She looked at the kids one by one. Starting with Eri, then Hitoshi, then lastly Y/n. Before shaking her head, and adding, "No, they are not" 

I looked at her; up and down before letting my anger get the best of me. "Listen here-" I looked at Hitoshi, and he covered Eri's ears, and I covered Y/n's. Making both of the kids look around confused and with a pout.

"Ok- Listen here you filthy fucking wrench--." She flinched, bring her hands up to her chest, that was already flatter than paper. "-Not everyone can have their own kids so there is something called 'ADOPTION'" I said with a very-VERY forced smile "Come on kids" We walked off in a huff. 

Tomura Shigaraki
>Age: 9 Months<

Y/n and I could only walk around in the dark of night, since it's safer for the both of us. Y/n'f hood was pulled up over their face as I held them close to my chest. As we walked down the alleyway, there were a bunch of drunk men throwing their heads back with alcohol.

'If anyone of them come near me, I will kill them' I thought to myself, as Y/n clung onto me tightly.

One of these disgusting drunk men walked over to Y/n, going to reach for [pronouns], I took it upon myself to place all 5 of my fingers against his face. Sending him backwards in pain, and suddenly turn into dust. Y/n let out a loud laugh, and pointed to the now pile of dust.

"Anybody else?" I said, as I started to scratch my neck. But Y/n tapped my arm gently, making me stop the itch.

The other men ran away. I continued walking with my treasure. [Pronouns] chuckled, and loudly stated with a smile, "Deff! I laughed, nodding my head and understanding what [pronouns] had just said. "Death"

Dabi
>Age: 1 1/5<

I was walking with Y/n and I was holding [pronouns] tightly in my arms. Not letting them out of my sight at any point in time since it was very dark. [Pronouns] started bouncing in my arms when [pronouns] saw someone on the large screen on the side of a building. I looked up at the screen, and it was the number one hero; All Might. 

I sighed, rolling my eyes and looking down at my small child. "That's the number one Hero; All Might."

Y/n looked up at me with stars in [pronouns] eyes, then back at the big screen, "Awl Migwt!" [pronouns] was super happy when someone walked up behind us and said "Hello! I am here!!" I had turned us around super slowly, because Y/n had snapped their head around.

"Awl Migwt!!" Y/n yelled out, pointing to the hero that was on the screen and was now in front of us.

I looked at him, wide eyes. [Pronouns] was proudly reaching for the hero. Completely forgetting the fact I am a VILLAIN, and beamed brightly "Awl Migwt!" All might looked at Y/n, I loudly sighed, before letting Y/n give All Might a hug. [Pronouns] happily bounced in his arms.

Before I took them back and made a run for it. "Time for bed."

⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚

<33

Author~Chan out  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 2.3K 21
Just read okay. ;-; :) ;)
152K 15K 30
"α€žα€°α€€ α€žα€°α€…α€­α€™α€Ία€Έα€™α€Ύ α€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ία€α€¬..." "..............." "α€‘α€Ÿα€„α€Ία€Έ..α€„α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€„α€šα€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ..ထတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ α€‘α€α€”α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€œα€­α€―α€· α€•α€Όα€±α€¬α€›α€™α€œα€¬α€Έ...α€’α€«α€™α€Ύα€™α€Ÿα€―α€α€Ί..α€›α€”α€Ία€žα€°α€α€½α€±α€œα€­α€―...
32.6K 874 23
Alyssa was a girl from the US and decided to visit her family in london when she found out her mom died and her dad was a drunk. She had no idea she...
613 63 12
Having someone as your friend is a relief. They will be there if you needed help, if you need someone beside you. But what if that friend of yours do...