endgame ✦ draco malfoy

De bubble_blossommm

Stella Blackwood, a pureblood witch who spent her life following traditions living by the rules of parents. D... Mais

summer loving
drunk in love
joke shop
invitation from h.s.
the slug club
liquid luck
curiosity
fall from grace
about last night
last summer
out on the pitch
secrets
ring ring
saints and sinners
confession
picking fights
picking fights pt. 2
quidditch!
up in the tower
a slug club christmas
the empty compartment
the snowflake ball
new year's kiss
wishes
wish come true
stargazing
kiss n tell
caught
caught pt. 2
preparations
cotillion
paris
pretty when i cry
tuscany
skinny love
new year, same old mistakes
new beginnings
i promise
party's over
ilvermorny
the night after
off and on
ouch
the letter
polyjuiced
heart = broken
snowfall
please don't go
party like it's 1998
walk of shame
first night back
playing games
shots fired
shots fired pt. 2
no one else
plotting
study session
revenge is sweet
detention
going according to plan
up in the tower... again
speechless
do over
truth serum
unforgivable
again...
just do it
sendoff
and just like that, we're gone
old habits die hard
i'll wait
old money
summer's over
✦ author's note ✦

a dozen white peonies

4.9K 86 47
De bubble_blossommm

When I got up this morning, I saw a bouquet of a dozen white peonies and a note folded up right next to it. I sat up in my bed and picked the up the note. My name was written neatly across the front of the note in a familiar handwriting. I opened the note and began to read it.

Stella,

Meet me up in the Astronomy Tower at 8 before breakfast.

- Draco L. Malfoy

I folded the note up and looked at the clock on my nightstand. The time was half an hour before my meeting time with Draco so I got out of bed to get ready for the day. Stass was still sleeping in her bed so I walked over to her and jumped into her bed, wrapping my arms and legs around her body. She let out a loud groan and threw her duvet off of her head, glaring at me with her lips pouted. I smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

"Happy Valentine's Day, bitch", I smiled.

"Happy V-Day, bitch. I love you", Stass said kissing my cheek. She sat up in her bed, throwing my arms and legs off of her. "Oh, cute flowers", she said pointing at my peonies.

"Thank you, Draco got them for me"

"The Draco Malfoy got someone gifts for Valentine's Day? That's new"

"Yeah, I was pretty surprised because we're not really dating dating. Like, we're dating but we're not dating"

"Right... I'm just going to pretend that I understand what you said", she said looking at her perfect manicured nails. "I hate being single on Valentine's Day"

"But you're not single, Stass. You're dating Adrian"

"Duh. What I mean is, I hate that I'm going to be alone on a holiday all about love"

"You're not alone. You have me"

"Yeah, right", she scoffed. "You're going to be busy shagging Draco all night"

"Not true"

"So true. I'm always right. I was right about Draco having feelings for you and I will be right about this. Thank Merlin we're throwing a party tonight because I might've been stuck in our room staring at Adrian's picture and crying all night"

"Anyways... let's get ready for school, I have to meet Draco before breakfast", I said swinging my legs off of Stass's bed and walking around to her side. I grabbed both of her hands and pulled her out of bed.

"You're meeting Draco before breakfast? Why?"

"I don't know but he left me a note to meet him in the Astronomy Tower"

"Sneaky morning sex before class?", she smirked. I rolled my eyes and dragged Stass out to the girls' bathroom.

When Stass and I finished getting ready for the day, I flattened out the pleats on my skirt with my hands and neatly tucked my Slytherin tie with my Slytherin House pinned on it into my black buttoned up blazer. I slid on my black and green lined school robe on and grabbed my school bag, walking out the door to meet Draco upstairs in the Astronomy Tower.

On my way upstairs to the seventh floor, I saw love letters flying through the air with decorations of pink and red hearts around the corridors. As I walked to the stairs to the Astronomy Tower, I passed by Ginny and Harry who were snogging right outside of the Gryffindor Common Room. Ginny shot a hate filled glare at me as I walked by. I blew her an air kiss to which she responded with a scoff.

I walked up the stairs and saw Draco standing by the edge of the Astronomy Tower, leaning against the railing. His soft blonde hair blew as the light February breeze blew in his face. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his toned torso from behind. He turned around in my arms and gave me a soft sweet kiss on the lips.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Draco", I said fixing his hair.

"Happy Valentine's Day, Stella", Draco said kissing my cheek. "Did you like your flowers?"

"I love them. How did you know I liked peonies?"

"You used to pick them from your mother's garden and put them in your hair. You've also said that roses are tacky and overdone"

"That's true..."

For years, Theo only ever gotten me red roses. My own boyfriend at the time didn't even know my favorite flowers.

"So, I asked you up here because I wanted to give you something", Draco said pulling out a small box from the pocket of his blazer.

"You didn't have to get me a gift. I didn't even get you one"

"Don't worry about it. The only thing I want from you today is your full attention", he said opening the box. Inside of the box was a silver necklace with a silver charm of a pawn.

This is sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me.

Draco took the necklace out and put it on me. "I know you said you wanted to turn them into earrings but I think a necklace is way better"

"Thank you, I love it", I said giving him a kiss. "I can't believe you remembered something stupid that I said while high"

"Nothing you say is stupid", he said running his fingers through my hair. He cupped my cheeks in his hands and kissing my lips. "I'm glad you love your gift"

I smiled and grabbed Draco's hand saying, "Let's go to breakfast"

Draco and I walked all the way down to the ground floor of Hogwarts. The Entry Hall and ground floor corridor was filled with decorations for Valentine's Day, it somewhat resembled Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop. The only thing that's missing are big ass pink bows and little cherubs that throw confetti at you.

We entered the Great Hall and walked to the Slytherin dining table, sitting next to each other across from Alex and Stass. Owls flew around the Great Hall, dropping off parcels and letters. My family's owl, Nova, swooped down towards me and dropped a parcel and a letter on my plate. The parcel was wrapped in black gift wrapping with twine tied around it, securing the letter in the black envelope. All ready, I could tell that this gift was from my father.

I cut the twine with the knife on the table and cut the envelope open, sliding the letter out from it. The letter was written on my father's fancy stationary that he usually uses to send owls to the Ministry.

My Dearest Stella,

Happy Valentine's Day to my shooting star. I love you so very much and I can't wait to see you soon. Write me back with how school is going.

With love,

Charles B. Blackwood III (daddy)

I slid the letter back into the envelope and continued to unwrap my gift. I ripped the black wrapping paper from the small box. The box was small and red with gold detailing around the edges. Without even opening the box, I already knew it's something from Cartier.

When I opened the jewelry box, I saw a white gold Cartier love ring inside of the black velvet lined box. I took the ring our and slid it into my left middle finger. Daddy sure knows how to gift.

"Daddy got me Cartier too", Stass said showing me her new necklace. "Adrian also sent me these flowers", she said holding up a bouquet of white roses. "Aren't they beautiful?"

"Totally", I said nodding my head. I looked over at Draco who pressed his lips together, trying not to laugh.

"So, what are you wearing to the Kiss and Tell party tonight?", she asked resting her elbows on the table with her chin rested in her hands.

"No idea. I haven't picked out an outfit yet"

"I'm really sick and tired of these themes", Blaise groaned. "I don't want to wear pink or red"

"But you would look so good in red and black", I said to him. Draco let out a scoff.

What's his problem?

"You should come over and help me pick something out tonight"

Before I could reply, Draco grabbed my hand and whispered in my ear, "Let's go"

"Class doesn't start for another thirty minutes"

"Grab your things, Blackwood, and let's go", he said sternly. I slowly got up from my seat and grabbed my gift and letter from my father, shoving it in my school bag.

Draco grabbed my head and lead me out of the Great Hall. We walked down the stairs, through the dungeon corridor, and into our common room. He dragged me into one of the private study rooms and pulled the curtains. He then pushed me against the wall with both of his hands right by my face, trapping me in between his arms.

"I hope you don't plan on coming over to dress Blaise later", Draco said with an evil smirk.

"What are you, jealous?", I teased.

"I don't want anyone else to have what's mine", he said looking up and down at me, biting down on his bottom lip.

He's so hot when he's jealous.

"So, Stella Blackwood, are you mine or not?". Draco placed one of hands on my thighs and traced his finger up to my inner thigh. I let out a sharp exhale as his finger moved up closer and closer to my panties. He gently started to rub my clit, making my legs go weak. "Tell me, Stella. Are you mine?"

"I-I'm yours", I stuttered as my panties start to pool.

"Say my name", he cooed in my ear.

"I'm yours, Draco Malfoy", I moaned.

Draco smirked and continued to rub on my clit, sending my body into orbit. Right as I reached my climax, my legs started to shake and I gripped on Draco's wrist tightly. He tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed my forehead before pulling his hand out. I just know he did not just stopped me from finishing.

"Wouldn't want cum in your panties before class, now would we?", Draco smirked with his tongue pressed against his inner cheek. I looked down at my Cartier watch and saw that we have a few minutes before class starts. I grabbed Draco's hand and lead him out of the common room and down the corridor to our Potions classroom.

Professor Slughorn was standing in front of the classroom with a huge smile on his face, passing out little red bags to everyone who entered. Draco and I walked to our seats in the back of the classroom with our bags from Slughorn and sat with Blaise and Theo. I sat down in my seat and opened up the little gift bag. Inside was a a box of Chocolate Frogs. Aw, who knew Slughorn would be this cute?

On the chalkboard in front of the classroom was our lesson plan for today. Slughorn wrote "Amortentia" written in pink chalk and the name of my ancestor who created it, Ophelia Blackwood. Underneath her name were bullet points about the origin story of the love potion and the effects it has on the drinker.

"Good morning, class", Professor Slughorn said getting the attention of everyone.

"Good morning, professor", the whole class said in unison.

"In honor of Valentine's Day, we will be brewing Amortentia. Now, like I said on our first day of class, Amortentia is the world's most powerful love potion, so be cautious when brewing it. Because Ophelia Blackwood was the one to invent it, Miss Blackwood will explain the origin story to you all", he said pointing over at me. The class all turned in their seats and stared at me.

"Um... According to family legend, Ophelia Blackwood caught her husband, Edward Blackwood, having an affair with her lady-in-waiting. She created powerful potions and spells to not only spy on her husband but also make other men fall in love with her"

"Let me remind you all before we begin, do not sneak this potion out of our class. This potion is dangerous and will cause a powerful obsession, not actual love", he said scanning the entire room and we all nodded our heads. "Perfect", he smiled, "let's begin"

I turned around in my seat and began to brew my potion. I scooped some pearl dust and sprinkled it into my cauldron, stirring as the potion turned pearlescent. Tossing some rose thorns into a mortar, I crushed it until it turned into a fine powder and added it to my cauldron.

After an hour, my love potion was finally finished. There was a pearl sheen to the liquid and steam rose from my cauldron in the shape of spirals. From what I read about Amortentia, the potion is supposed to smell like what each person finds most attractive. If I smell this potion and it smells like anyone other than Draco, I'd be fucked because I can't think of anyone else that has my heart. Imagine how awkward it'f be if Slughorn asked me to smell it in front of the boys and I end up smelling Ron Weasley's hair.

"Lovely potion, Miss Blackwood", Slughorn smiled.

"Thank you, sir"

"Why don't you give it a little whiff and let us know what you smell"

I looked up at Slughorn who gave me a "pushing" smile and the boys all whispered amongst themselves, giggling at me like a group of first year witches. I rolled my eyes and leaned over my cauldron. The warm steam warmed up my face, giving it a dewy look. The scent of sandalwood, mahogany, and oak filled my nose with hints of lavender, vanilla, and sweet crisp apples. My Amortentia smells exactly like Draco's cologne mixed with the grounds of Malfoy Manor and Narcissa's apple orchard.

"Well, what do you smell?", Slughorn asked.

Damn, this man is nosy.

"Um... it smells really nice"

"That's very vague, but great job on your potion today, Miss Blackwood. I will be sending your father an owl about how well you are doing in my class"

"Thank you, sir", I said as he walked away to another table.

"So, Blackwood, what did you smell?", Blaise asked with a devilish smirk.

"Why don't you tell me first. Did you smell Daphne's second day hair and cat piss?", I sneered.

"Damn, Stell. You can't be cold hearted, it's Valentine's Day"

"I'm a cold hearted bitch year round, a holiday can't stop me"

When Slughorn dismissed our class, Draco and I walked to the common room together to get homework done before the party tonight. We sat down at one of the round study tables next to each other with Theo and Blaise sitting across from us. Seventh year witches danced around our table, decorating the common room with hearts and cupid arrows for the party tonight. Theo and Blaise threw crumpled up pieces of parchments at them, making the witches stun them of their chairs.

"That's what you guys get for being assholes", I said watching Theo and Blaise get back up from the ground.

"We were just teasing them", Theo said grunting as he pulled himself up off the ground.

"And look where that got you"

"So, what did you smell in your Amortentia?", Draco asked in a lowered voice.

"You tell me first", I said resting my chin on my hand with my elbow on the table.

"Aright, then. My Amortentia smelled like sage, sea salt, and your mother's garden. It was woodsy, but feminine"

"I wonder who the girl is", I teased.

"Now that you know mine, what did you smell?"

"It smelled like your cologne and apples"

"Well, I'm glad I don't have to slip you some Amortentia"

"You might, I don't think I'm obsessed with you enough"

"Is that so?", he asked leaning in towards me. "What is it going to take, Stella Blackwood?"

"Ahem", Theo coughed. "We're still here", he said pointing at himself and Blaise.

"I gotta go get ready", I said packing up my things. "The party is starting soon and I still have to change the password to the common room"

"I can do it for you", Draco said helping me with my books.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'll do it right now"

"Thank you", I said kissing his cheek. "I'll see you later. I lo-"

Before I finished my sentence, I stopped myself and walked towards the girls' dormitories. Thank fuck I stopped myself from telling Draco that I love him because I don't even know if I do. I think it was just a force of habit because before leaving to go anywhere, Theo and I would always say "I love you". It's way too soon for me to know if I love Draco or not, we barely started dating. Hopefully Draco didn't catch my little slip because that would make for a very awkward conversation.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

3.3M 101K 85
In which the sun polar the moon and chaos parts in the midst of it. "Are you my sweet witch or Nott's pretty girl, Clarke?" Draco grinned as she buc...
1.1K 45 13
Its his last year at Hogwarts and former Hogwarts bully, Draco Malfoy just wants to clean up his act and get through the year. Maybe even apply for a...
363K 6.4K 17
**MATURE CONTENT** (Smut alert!) She felt herself lean back into him and he didn't move. "You've been avoiding me, Granger, I've missed you," he told...
47.8K 1.1K 17
A young girl named Y/n Everglade has been best friends with a boy named Draco Malfoy ever since they were little kids. When they go to Hogwarts thing...