Different team union

By JameelJames4

Before the event of the team union go vs team union we switch to the other side of the union hero's More

Team union part 1
Team union part 2
Team union new member
New team member 2
Vote
Eps:1
Eps:1 (part 2)

The origin: the defenders part 1

89 4 7
By JameelJames4

Narrator: every hero or team has a backstory sometimes there are the same but sometimes there are not the same but one thing every hero can agree on is taking down a evil group and that group is know as The hand.

Narrator: the hand very powerful people that can get anything they want. In they daylight they are that are people who wants to help city's, but at night they are evil who operates in the shadows kill anyone they want. This time they plan to destroy every world from every exciting But that changes, these hero's from different dimensions will have to come together to save there worlds before it's to late. But before they could come together they meet first.

Ethan POV
Outfit:

My name is Ethan heart, 29 years old, my family are very well business that help small time business, i have a friend name Keith we have been friends since we middle school we decided to go our own way he wanted to fight crime and I support it. Now I am practicing for a defends a small homeless shelter that was going out of business but has been helping a lot of people.

Ethan: Mr. burkins your....

Then I blacked out because I heard somebody talking witch sounded like a mugging then police sirens came then I was a bunch of sounds but I focus on not to go out and fight again and be the man that helps.

Ethan: Mr. Burkins....

Heart enterprises
Office

...in your personal opinion was it good to shut down a shelter that helping homeless people fell safe?

Mr. burkins: it wasn't about felling safe it was about it was about the money that it was making.

Ethan: mmm, so in your business is to shut down places that is helping people?

Woman: counsel!

Ethan: I'll rephrase, what is your business mostly about?

Mr. burkins: Keeping the money straight and making sure that the business is doing well.

Ethan: is it worth in danger people worth to save money?

Mr. burkins: all materials are tested the moment those findings were made public our company replaced that mortar in all remaining stations.

Ethan: Made public... what do you mean? Are you referring to report released on September 29th?

Woman: Counsel, Mr. heart is asking my client to respond with unreasonable specificity.

Ethan: Its the Brooker wits if memory serves me right your office receive urgent delivery from the bank that was given you the money to give it to the shelter on June 3rd three months earlier. I'm curious, did that had anything to do with the money that was given to you?

Mr. burkins: I don't know anything about that.

Woman: counsel! Unless Mr. heart can prove that my client actually received these hypothetical documents...

Ethan: it's not about weather he received them it's about weather he willfully ignored them. counsel I ask that this record of delivery be admitted into evidence.

Mr. burkins: I get a lot of those.

Ethan: what would you say it's worse: Ignoring data in the interest of cutting cost or neglecting to supply this meeting with records that might prove you purposely put people in danger including this nice woman...

Woman: counsel....

Ethan: Including this nice woman Olivia cast who might never help people again!

Woman: Counsel! We would like a recess.

Ethan: no need, I'm done. I think he is too. (Sit down)

10 hours later

Olivia: Twelve Million dollars!

Ethan: (chuckled)

Olivia: thank you so much, you just save a bunch of lives.

Ethan: my pleasure.

Dad: congrats son!

Ethan: (look and see my family) thanks dad.

Mom: you handle it like a champion.

Ethan: yeah, and in a couple of months maybe I'll be the new CEO.

Dad: maybe be you will.

Morrisa: nice job big bro. we should celebrate.

then we left went out for a drink, sometimes part of me just wants to go back into the fight but with every thing that is happing I like the way it is.

-----
Lucy POV
Outfit:

"Closing time, go home."

I woke up and felt my head hurt a little bit, I was in a bar having a few drinks then that was it.

Lucy: ehh, oh the night is just getting started.

Guy: night?

The guy opened the currents and it shining bright which hurt my eyes a little bit then I hear beeping sound outside. And I know what that mean.

Lucy: oh crap. (Smashed the glass)

3rd POV (for a little bit)

A black with purple tips girl with a light brown sweater, black jeans, heals and big necklace.

She was walking when she saw a police tuck and started running and called out.

Woman: officer, I'm sorry but this my car.

Which was a Ford Mustang in black and was being taken away by the police.

Officer: not anymore, now it belong to the union city property.

Woman: please I can move it.

Officer: no but you can come to me and reclaim it anytime by 6 pm.

There was a clash sound and it was the car off the hook and backing up by its self and Lucy crystal behind the car and it was her that unhook it.

Officer: WHAT?! (The woman was smiling but then stop when he turned to her.)

Lucy: is there a problem?

Lucy POV

Well I guess I could explain myself to you all well huh. Well I'm Lucy crystal, I'm 29 years old have blond hair and the woman standing next to me is my sister lily crystal, I'm a investigator doing any shit. (Wait I'm not aloud to curse? Shit) anyway I been doing this hero crap for almost every since I was fifth teen and now me and lily were talking after we had our coffee.

Lily: I got a call yesterday, the news crew wants to do a story on you.

Lucy: hard pass.

Lily: well like it or not these news crew can help spread the word about you which you always wanted a a kid and also they are paying and it can help you with your bills.

Lucy: my bills aren't a problem.

Lily: well not yet. But have you at least do something nice.

Lucy: (huff and puff)

Lily: only you can turn that big personal victory into a big fat lost, you know what your problem is?

Lucy: it's not like that.

Lily: your not comfortable of what you become. K Lucy this is what you wanted to be a super...

Lucy: please don't say the h word, I have enough headache as it is.

Lily: all I'm saying is that you might want to considering getting some sleep and enjoy the moment.

Lucy: who called you ms positive?

Lily: you did. (dinks her coffee but something taste funny) is there whiskey in this?

Lucy: that's mine. (Swap coffee)

Maybe she's right I just need to take a break and enjoy the moment but being a (sigh) hero thing don't need breaks and It's hard enough as it is but I'll give it a shot.

(Ok just for the recored the -babyroses- doesn't actually drink so go and start to say "oh look she drink" no she doesn't and dont be mean to her or copy her its wrong and disrespectful so dont please dont)

Alex POV
Outfit

My name is Alex carmine I'm 29 years old, red hair and today is the day im getting released form jail and if your wondering its because i had to fight the most dangerous thug in the south side of union to protect the people, i defeted him but the cops didnt like how i handle it so i was sentence to three months in jail and now im going home. I was walking trough the jail cells and everyone was clapping for my release.

Guy: uncuff the super star, get him out of my site.

One of the Guards was uncuffing me while i did not like this guy that was talking crap about me. This guy is taking so long i broke the handcuffs and melt it of my hands and give the guy what's left of it and then i got my old clothes and Decided to make my way to the exit and as i may my way I was stop by a guy in a business.

Guy: mr carmines or Alex which do you prefer?

Alex: Alex and, do I know you?

Foggy: Franklin nelson, I ran point on your case. We spoke on the phone. A lot.

(Foggy is just a cameo nothing special 😆)

Alex: yeah well you talk a lot.

Foggy: as long as it worked.

Alex: I appreciate it.

Foggy: you can appreciate your family members they are the ones who wanted me to talk to you and work on your case. Plus you made it all the way without a single punch. I'm sure it was hard for a person...

Alex: I know.

Foggy: reputation.

Alex: is my family coming?

Foggy: the are in meeting with the news crew about you.

Alex: oh. Well if you excuse me, I have a life to have.

Foggy: of course. (move out of the way) uhh just one last thing. When every you need help, (give him a card) just call Nelson, Murdock and page and we're there.

Alex: thank but I won't need from where I'm going. (Leave)

Keith POV
Outfit:

My name is Keith, 29 and I just have a huge Bose fight with one of the gangs top crew last night and it was a pain I had two broken ribs, three cuts and a possible headache so I was in the bathroom washing my face then I looked in the and saw something and I turned around and it looked like a bloody curtains then I opened up it and I saw a room full of dead bodies and I was so confused and then another curtain appeared and I opposed it and i was My family but with blood on them. I was so scared I decided to backup and walk back but as I turned around I see me, it was like looking in a mirror but not really.

Keith: you abandoned them. Because of you, the hand has won.

Keith: I don't... I don't understand?!

Keith: they have given you everything you could ever want, but you left them to die.

Keith: No! No! No! (Falls to the ground)

???: Keith!

I woke up screaming and I see my mom, Dad, and big sister around me as I breathe heavily I began process my surroundings and being to calm down and began to speak.

Keith: I'm ok... I'm ok. Just bad dreams. I'll be fine.

Mom: well when your ready, I have food already cooked in the kitchen.

Keith: thanks.

They left and I was alone but I still haven't gotten over my bad dream. So I went to my clothes and got in my clothes. But maybe I have to stop the hand for every hurting anyone or anything ever again.

(Sorry if it's a short one for Keith but don't worry the final part will be epic I promise.)

Ethan POV

Ok so after the meeting we went to dinner to celebrate and as we went there we our orders, talk a lot, had a good time and soon started to eat I won't go over the details of the food but all I'll say it's good.

Morissa: so big bro, (Ethan looks at her) umm, are you still going back into fighting again.

Mom: Morissa, your brother doesn't like to talk about it, so please don't bring up.

Ethan: No, it's...it's ok. Um I won't cause I like this part of my life and I think it's just better to keep a healthier life but I'm trying not to go back.

Dad: I understand how you feel son, your mother didn't always like becoming the Villain and I think being around me just made her feel like that part of her will be gone but she try's and that's all I ever want her to do, try hard and I like how you do the same thing.

Morissa: yeah and I think that you have made crime level down lately and It has made this city safer then it ever was before.

Ethan:(smiles) yeah, I may have but i think the city is better off without him.

Mom: (hugs her son) hero or not, I still love my son no matter what he does.

Ethan: (chuckles and hug back) thanks mom.

Mom: now let's go back to eating before our foods get cold.

And we went back to eating I feel some part of me that hero part of me is burning inside of me and it wants out but like I said the city's better off without him.

Lucy POV

I in a elevator waiting for my stop and just trying what Lucy told me and take a break, I made it to my stop and as I try to walk out the elevator hits me.

Lucy: Jesus. Crap.

???: ms crystal?

I see two women one them as taller and the other was younger probably mother and daughter and I groaned as it WAS supposed to be my day off.

Michale: my name is Michale Raymond, this is my daughter Lexi and we need your help.

Lucy: sorry but can't.

Michale: we weren't sure we were in the right place...

Lucy: (walk past both of them) not today, probably not tomorrow.

Lexi: (whispered) let's go mom.

Michale: I read about what you did.

Lexi: she doesn't give a shit.

Michale: my husband is missing.

Lexi: she's a walking shit show, anyway.

Ok this little girl has got some big attitude she's lucky she's not the same age as me otherwise I knocked her out.

Lucy: excuse me?

Michale: Lexi please. We are not doing great. He has been gone a full week.

Lucy: (sigh) did you call the cops?

Michale: no.

Lucy: why not there free.

Michale: money is not an issue. Something is wrong and I know it. Johns is like clockwork. He's an architect. He goes to work every morning at eight am. He comes back home every night at 6: 30. But lately, he's...

Lucy; he's been different? Secretive? Maybe even a little nervous?

Michale: and it's not like him.

Lucy: because he's cheating on you, okay. Nothing to be ashamed about. Happened all the time.

Michale: you don't know him like i do.

Lucy: and I don't need to. But you came to me and I'm giving you my professional opinion. You need divorce lawyer.

Michale: thank you for your time, ms. Crystal.

Lexi: yeah thanks so much.

As the walked away I sigh because well I wanted to help them even tho it's my day off.

Lucy: hey. (The look back at her) what ever he's doing... I hope you find him.

And they continue to walk way, well already start of as a bad day off. I walked into my office and see that my office is still trashed after what happened few months back and then the phone ring and I didn't wanted to answer so I left it on voicemail.

Lucy: wrong number.

???: Lucy crystal. Do yourself a favor and don't look for John Raymond.

Ok creepy as fuck, I went to the phone but as i try to answer it It already hang up, few questions: how did they know about John Raymond? How did they know my name? And who was that? I think my day off just became day on.

Alex POV

I was riding the bus on my back to the south side of city, man it feels so long that I almost forgot what the south side look like and guess what nothing changed it's still my home. Soon the bus stop and it was my stop as well, as I got up and got my thing I went out smell my... ahh, man I love my home. I was on my way back to my apartment i was met by someone.

???: hello stranger.

This was a girl name Mindy who I know for a long time and she just keep making me put on the biggest smile in the world.

Mindy: should we get that coffee?

(This is... this is the moment you all been waiting for my first ever lemon and don't judge me, it's my first so please don't hate me and without further ado, let's do this!)

Few minutes later (lemon starter)

We made it to my apartment and started going out we took each other clothes off, made our way to the bed room and started to take out shirts off and pull Mindys panties off and I get to see her wet pussy and I pull out my 12 inch dick and I put it inside her and started going ham. Funny how you get out of jail and the first thing is have sex.

Mindy: (moan) oh yes! (Moan) fuck me! (Moan) fuck me harder daddy! (Moan)

I did what I was told to do so I started going even harder than I ever did before and it went on non stop.

(Lemon over, sorry it was short but hey there will be more in the future so don't you worry)

It went on for hours and we were exhausted and we both lay on the bed with her on top of me as she was full naked.

Mindy: waiting on you was one hell of a pain. For all I knew you could have sucked at this.

Alex: (giggled) yeah?

Mindy: mmm-hmm.

Alex: well I hope it was worth it.

Mindy: you got potential.

Alex: "potential"? Yeah?

Mindy: mm-hmm.

Then we started to kiss again but only for a little bit.

Alex: those were some pretty rough days inside. But your letter and the family visiting... they got me trough it.

Mindy: (scoffs) I can't remember the last time I handwriting those letters.

Alex: (chuckled) there was a poem that one time.

Mindy: oh god.

Alex: oh no, it was good, really good.

Mindy: thank you.

Alex: I mean it was also Nikki Giovanni.

Mindy: shh!

Alex: oh yeah.

Mindy: we all can't be your corny ass.

Alex: hey I rather be corny then plagiarized.
(Mindy light punch) hey. There was something else i know in those letters... what you didn't say. (Mindy sigh) look I know drill man goes inside you think there are things you can't tell him. So whatever is going on In the south... I'm gonna find out.

Mindy: look can't we please just enjoy this moment for a little bit longer?

Alex: (holds her hand) I need to know.

Mindy: the south has gone through some changes. It was bound to happen.

Alex: what's Mariah doing?

Mindy: the same shit she has been doing when you left. Look, right now, the only thing you need to worry about is you.

Alex: look, if your talking about getting a job. I got every intention of doing so.

Mindy: doing what? How does being the south hero allow you to live in a actual life?

Alex: I'll find a way. Right now just... I just want to help people.

Mindy: I wanna do that too. But call me selfish... but I wanna see you take care of yourself.

Alex: okay.

As we kissed again we were stop by a knock on the door. Then we both sigh and Mindy went to go see who was at the door and I went to go change back into my clothes. I went to see and it's my good old sister, Karen.

Karen: sorry to interrupt. But I'm glad my baby brother is settling in.

Alex: hey, sis, good to see you again.

Karen: good to see you too baby bro.

Alex: how did you know I be here.

Karen: (giggles) one, I know where you live and two you the hero of the south. Wanna take a walk?

Alex: actually i was...

Karen: it won't take long I promise.

Then I looked at Mindy and she nodded and i grabbed my jacket and me and big sis went on a little walk.

Lucy POV

I in my office ,sitting in my chair was working on finding John Raymond cause who ever was on that phone knew that I was on him and it was more of a threat and now I need to find him. Then I heard my door open and I see my friend come in and I HATE when he does that.

Jake: hey.

Lucy: no.

Jake: what?

Lucy: we're not doing that thing again where you come in here like you live her.

Jake: you gave me a key.

Lucy: you took the spare key when you changed the locks on my door without my permission.

Jake: your door was broken and I was doing you a favor.

Lucy: (sigh) what do you want Jake?

Jake: just came for soda. Ohh! So what are we doing?

Lucy: we are doing nothing.

Jake: you took a case I could tell. You've got that glow about you.

Lucy: I didn't take a case. Yet.

Jake: who is that?

Lucy: don't read over my shoulder.

Jake: okay. It's an architect, huh? Another cheater?

Lucy: maybe, his wife showed up desperate to find him. She said a bunch of stuff I heard before. You know "he's squeaky clean. This is unlike him". But I got a call someone used a voice scrambler and told me not to take the case.

Jake; bet you love that, didn't you?

Lucy: (read) graduate M.I.T, designed two skyscrapers in Dubai and four In union.

Jakes: he is squeaky clean. You think she's right?

Lucy: maybe. Maybe he's tired of being the good guy. Maybe he's on a bender. Maybe he's knee deep in some intern.

Jake: gross.

Lucy: very.

Jake: so what's your lead?

Lucy: I'm not looking for leads, Jake, because I haven't taken the case.

Jake: yeah, right. Have you tried tracking the call yet?

Lucy: it doesn't work like that way. You can't reroute phone numbers.

Jake: I mean maybe he didn't tho. Maybe he's just a regular guy trying to throw you off the scent. Maybe...

Lucy: he's a amateur.

I try to exactly what Jake to me to do track the phone number.

Lucy: hi. I just got a call from a blocked number. I was wondering if you can tell me where it is coming from? ...is there anything you can do? You know I think it's my grandfather and he's senile and maybe he might be trying to be trying to get in hold of me. Actually I have the number of right in front of me. I can read it if you like. .... Really? Thank you so much. (End call) who the hell uses pay phones anymore?

Jake: where?

Lucy: 11th and 49th.

Jake use my laptop to track the address.

Jake: ugh, I know this place. If your guy is doing shady shit on that block, that's where he is. I used to do drugs there, I don't know much, but I know where people go to get off the grid.

Ok then let's see what in this, maybe I could find John or the mystery guy. I got my jackets and went to the door.

Jake: does this mean your taken the case?

Lucy: I want my keys back. And get out of my apartment!

Alex POV

Alex: your still in the force?

My sister join the police force when I was 13 and she has become one of the most toughest person I know.

Karen: just because your back and you took down the biggest threat there is doesn't mean crime will disappears.

Alex: we took him out. And I'll take down Mariah and sheaths and anyone else who try's to take away our home.

Karen: huh, I wish it was that easy. I know there hand are in something.

Alex: maybe you need another assist form outside the law.

Karen: form someone fresh out of lockup?

Alex: (chuckled) that's behind me now. Now that I clear up my past, I got nothing to hide.

Karen: look, baby bro, my team is on it. But the south side could used your help. Once you're done spending nights with the hooker.

Alex: (chuckles) your team, eh?

Karen: when you left, I got put on a citywide task force.

Alex: sounds like a promotion.

Karen: all I can say is my beat isn't for the south anymore. Now, make no mistake, this is still my home. The good and the bad.

Alex: (sees a rusted old car) What happened here?

Karen: officially, 25 year old male found deceased in a parked car.

Alex: and unofficially?

Karen: I think somebody's been using the south's youth for what can only be described as late night duty.

Alex: couriers?

Karen: maybe. Might be related to Mariah.

Alex: you might think it's something else?

Karen: seven in the last few months. Always the same story. South 20 something moves his mom out of the projects into a nice home in New Rochelle. Downtown payment in cash.

Alex: what's the connection between them?

Karen: run their names, you talk to people... no guns, no drugs, just a new job, off the books. Doing what? Nobody knows.

Alex: hum.

Karen: are you ready for the real sad part? You remember Candace? This close to testifying against Mariah? Murder still unsolved? (Looks at a picture) that was her is sister.

Alex: (sigh) now there's only one.

Karen: you should've heard the way their mother cried.

Alex: (sigh) how much can you let me in on this? I'll find who's behind this.

Karen: you could do that or you could help guide this young man in a different direction. The way dad used to.

Then i hear a bunch of people talking good things about me. Well I guess the investigation could wait for a little bit longer.

Later that night (for all of them)

After I finished helping people, I made my way to the apartment where Candace brother is and pay my respects. I didn't know where but I did hear Music so maybe whoever is playing they could tell me. I went up and I see a bunch of 18 year old kids.

Alex: do you guys know where I could find Cole?

Kid: what's is it to you?

I lifted up my hoodie and show them my face and they were pretty scared.

Kid: uh, one floor up.

Alex: thanks.

It's easy when people know who you are. I made it up one floor and see this is where the loud music came from and I went in and see a bunch of mess and I turned the music off.

???: man I told y'all I to stop playing!

I looked to my left and see a boy holding a basketball and it's Cole.

Alex: I'm here to pay my respects. (Walks up to Cole) Alex.

Cole: (shake hands) I know who you are. Did you know Sean?

Alex: no. But I did know your sister Candace.
I guess I'm here to pay my respects for her, too.

Cole: this family's got some luck, huh?

Alex: around here, bad things have a tendency to happened to good people. Do you think your brothers death could somehow be related to hers?

Cole: no. I don't think... No, what happened to Sean was, um... was more like an accident.

Alex: and your sure?

Cole: yeah.

Alex: I heard he got a new job.

Cole: I ain't known nothing about that. I mean, we didn't talk about everything. That was his business.

Alex: of course. What about you?

Cole: what?

Alex: (see a bunch of new shoes) I see doing well for yourself. Did you get a new gig?

Cole: no. (Chuckles) I'm just in between stuff right now. I'm always on that hustle, though. You feel me?

Alex: I do. Listen...I can help you. Hypothetically speaking, if you ever need anything...

Cole: I think you should go.

Alex: ask anybody on this block what I've done. Or I'm willing to do. You could trust me.

Cole: it's too late for all of that.

Alex: what do mean, "it's too late"?

Cole: nothing.

Alex: kid, it's never to late...

Cole: yo, man,, I ain't your kid! I told you, I don't know a damn thing.

Alex: what ever you're doing, you're gonna get yourself hurt. Think about your mom. What she's already been through.

Cole: I think you should go. (Walk past Alex) The only way to help me is to make me bulletproof, too.it's to late for hero's.

Alex: hero's your word. Not mine. (Leave)

Even if that kid doesn't want help he's still getting it and what ever he's is doing, he is involved with the wrong crowd.

Lucy POV

I made it to the address and Jake was right this place is bad but that doesn't stop me before and I continue to go to the door. I made it and knocked on the door.

Lucy: hey, John Raymond, it's Lucy crystal. I'm, uh...returning your call. You remember the one where you try to scared me? (Still no answer , sigh and continued to knock) the guy downstairs said you were here. Dude, I don't care what kind of weird shit your into, but we need to talk. (Still no answer, so I gave up) All right, we'll, your gonna pay for this.

I opened but surprisingly the door nob was broken and all the pieces came off, i entered and see nobody's home and the tv was left on but something came to my surprise there was a box and inside it was... C4?!

Lucy: holy shit.

3rd POV

There a woman in her penthouse on the balcony wearing an white dress, when a waitress came in with tea in his hand.

Guy: we Made arrangements, as you requested. If you mind me asking, are you still certain about this? There's still time to make is through.

Woman: I have.

The waitress left while the woman is holding a blue button and is looking at the city.

Now we are in Ethans Point of view and we him return to his apartment taking off his stuff and walks to the kitchen and went to go and grab something to drink but when he does he hears sounds of animals making sounds soon then soon the ground starts to rubble and this cause everything to shake and Ethan is wondering if this a earthquake which was wired because This city has NEVER had a earthquake before. Then for Lucy she feels the ground shaking and see objects fall of stuff. For Keith goes outside and see all of the lights go out and see something in the sky but before he could see the ground started to rubble and the ground cracked between his legs. In the south a woman was paying her respects soon the cars started to jump up and down, car alarms goes off, the ground rumble and a light post almost hit her when Alex came in and hold it form hitting the woman. Final what Keith saw in the Sky was a portal.

And something was coming out of it and it looked like people and They were falling into different place. The best prospective was from the lady that was still on the balcony and see the whole city in panic. When she turned around and see a girl almost the same age as Ethan and was wearing a Ninja outfit.

Woman: it's just a city. (Chuckles) you get used to watching them fall.

Then we are back at Ethan and see all of his stuff falling and him on the ground trying not to stand up. Soon the the shaking stops and as Ethan gets up he still hears the whole city in a massive panic and then he hears one thing that interests him the most.

???: wait! Where are we?!

To be continued...

This was so long and I was just to interested in this I had to finish it and there was some moment that you guys may like and finally I know I haven't done anything with the Union stories but here I am now and I just finished the first part of the origin story and here is now that's done, I'm gonna... I'm gonna go to bed.

And here is a little recap on the hero's background.

Word count: 5464

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 2.3K 31
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
1.1M 48.5K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
903K 41.4K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
668K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...