Book6 PDS: I Will Always Prot...

By LadyNoir303

Book 6 of Phantom Dimensional Series (Yes, it's the adopted book.) PDS=Phantom Dimensional Series WARNING!! B... More

Author's Note
I Will Always Protect You
Chapter One: Captured
Chapter Two:Protecting Her
Chapter Three:Goodbye
Chapter Four:The Halfa
Chapter Five: Questions
Chapter Six: Background Check, Please
Chapter Seven: The League and the Phantom
Chapter Eight: Here's To The Ones We Got
Chapter Nine: Star and Gotham City
Chapter Ten: Meeting Face To Face
Chapter Eleven: Lost and Found
Chapter Twelve: Billionaire to Billionaire
Chapter Thirteen: Dating and Challenged
Chapter Fourteen: The Shocking Development
Chapter Fifteen: The Past is Revealed
Chapter Sixteen: Oh...Crap...
Chapter Seventeen: Thinking, Thinking and More Thinking
Chapter Eighteen: Some Shocking Development...
Chapter Nineteen: World Knows
Announcement

Chapter Twenty: Evidence Smedidence

1K 39 44
By LadyNoir303

That night, Dani slept soundly knowing that Danny and Dan were safe and sound and as a bonus Vlad waa out of the way for good.

And even better, Conner kissed her! She couldn't be any happier.

After a few weeks, things didn't die down. Danny thought he'll feel better when he gave up the League of Assassins but the pressure that came mostly from Amity didn't help him. The world but Amity praised Danny for what he did. Amity only saw a murderer who killed his family while the rest saw a very brave hero.

Batman saw the toll it placed on Danny and decided to do something about it. He copied some files and recordings on a flash drive and had it delivered to the Amity Park Police Department...APPD for short.

The news of what actually happened spread like wild fire and the hate were placed on Vlad now. Danny didn't know of this but he did find it odd.

The hatred feelings started to calm down but only for the whole world to make statues of Dan and Danny in every capital city.

The statue consisted of Dan and Danny, standing back to back holding the earth up with one hand above their heads.

Danny and Dan decided to move to Gotham to get an apartment and jobs to try and start new. It was hard for them considering their fame.

Everyone went haywire when they saw the two. They barely get to go in public because of it. Luckily, technology developed and hair dye and contact lenses are a thing.

Danny dyed his hair to a dark blue and got a cut...the League helped with it since barber shops isn't the best idea. Dan kept his hair long and he kept it black. He only got him some contact lenses to change his eye colour to grey.

He also ditched his old clothes for new ones. He had a jean jacket, black ripped jeans, a red and black shirt with a smoking skull on it and then some Converse.

Danny, basically, did the same. He now wore a Black long sleeved shirt with a white short sleeve, dark blue skinny jeans and some Vans.

They looked unrecognisable and thanks to Batman, they got a lot more clothes and a place to stay. Now all they need is a job.

Speaking of which, Danny managed to get a job as a cashier at Starbucks. No one, not even his boss recognised Danny as Phantom. Danny had a smug look on his face after he got the job. Not only did they change their appearance but their names had a slight change too.

Danny fused Sam and his last name to make Manton as his last name while Danny used his second name as his first name.

James Manton. Danny didn't know how Batman managed it but they both got new documents that's official and everything. Dan made his name Michael Manton, older brother of James Manton.

Dan landed himself a job as a builder. Both him and Danny didn't make a lot but it was enough to survive.

Dani stayed a bit longer at the mountain to spend time with Conner. She would still help on missions but not as much. Danny didn't stop her. He wanted her to feel free and by stopping her from being a hero from time to time isn't going to help, so he let her.

A few months had gone by and no one noticed Dan and Danny among them. The apartment they got, wasn't big or anything special but it felt nice and cozy.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Danny returned to the apartment with tons of groceries. Going to the kitchen, he quickly started to unpack the bags, putting the food and drinks away.

Dan came in a few minutes later and helped out."You're home early." Dan said."I took half a day today. Dani and Conner are coming for dinner tonight." Danny said."What are you going to make then?"

"Me? You mean us. Conner is like you. He has a big stomach." Danny said putting the milk away."Me? Cooking? I can't cook to save you, Danny." Dan said.

"It doesn't have to taste like Gordon Ramsay's food...just eatable." Danny said."Look, we're not going to cook much, just some steak, chips a mushroom sauce and maybe a salad or something. What do you think?" Danny asked.

"I can do the sauce and a salad. You do the chips and steak." Dan said."Deal!" Danny said and they shook hands.

Half an hour later Danny started with getting cooking oil ready to make the precut chips and some for the steak.

Dan started to mix some oil, flour and milk to make a white sauce. Once that was ready, he started to chop up some mushrooms and mixed the two together and added some heat to it.

Dan then started to hard-boil some eggs and got the potatoes in boiling water as well."Potato salad, okay?" Dan asked."It's something easy, so yeah." Danny said as he finished with two steaks.

"Just keep an eye on the eggs." Danny added. Dan rolled his eyes as he grabbed the Glad Rap to wrap the bowl that had the sauce in it to prevent the flies flying into it.

Danny quickly got the table ready and swept and mopped in the dinning room just to make sure it's clean.

Dan just finished up with the salad when both their ghost senses went off. A few seconds later Dani flew through the roof along with Conner."Just in time, hon." Danny said as Dani went to hug him."What smells so good?" Conner asked.

"We made Steak and Chips and Potato salad." Dan said."And the sauce?" Dani asked."Oh, yeah. It's a mushroom sauce." Danny said."Come, grab a plate and come." Danny said.

Conner grabbed two, giving one to Dani. Dani smiled and kissed his cheek making him smile in return."Lovebirds." Dan scoffed."Didn't Uncle Tucker call you and mom that?" Dani asked.

"He did. I guess it's your turn." Danny joked. The four heroes got their food and went to sit at the table. Dani and Conner talked about their missions and how stupid Wally can get which made Danny and Dan laugh.

Danny didn't have many thing interesting, but the Starbucks surprisingly had enough of funny times and a few Karen's or so coming in. Dan on the other hand would tell everyone how he and some workers would prank the newbies.

"Didn't they prank you as well?" Conner asked."Conner, look at me. Do you want to prank me? This calm face is surprisingly sometimes off putting for others. Batman has a thing going there. That much I can say." Dan said."Did they try though?" Dani asked.

Danny snorted. Dan rolled his eyes."They somehow managed to make me slip on some cement but thanks to reflexes...I showed them otherwise. I didn't land on my ass like they wanted...I also may or may not have scared the prankster who did that."

"What did you do?" Conner asked."You know a nail gun, right? I had one with me and I shot one near his feet with my calm face on." Dan said. Conner looked slightly nervous but Dani laughed.

The atmosphere then went quiet. Conner looked at Dani and saw the smile plastered on her face. Danny and Dan smiled as well. They looked like a happy family. Conner wondered how it would've been if Superman could look at him like that but he didn't show it... or he tried to at least.

"Conner?" Danny said."Yeah..." Conner said putting a chip into his mouth."You're always welcome here, understand?" Danny said. Conner was about to snap at Danny but Dan glowed his eyes and Conner calmed himself."Thank you, Danny." Conner said and couldn't stop smiling.

"Dad...can I ask you something?" Dani said nervously."Anything." Danny said."The last few weeks, I would visit occasionally and everytime...I don't know how to put this." Dani said and both Danny and Dan looked worriedly at her.

"Is something wrong?" Dan asked."No... nothing is wrong. I was just wondering...are the two of you...a thing?" Dani asked. Danny's eyes widen."As in dating?" Danny asked."Yeah..." Dani said.

"No, we're not." Danny said."I guess we have grown closer but not that much. I don't think I'm gay or anything."

"Danny...no offence, but sometimes I wonder if you are." Dan teased."Oh come on!" Danny shouted. Dani and Conner looked at each other for a moment and started to laugh.Danny and Dan followed in persuit.

"Is there by any chance desert?" Dani asked, taking her last bite."Sorry, hon. Not tonight. Danny said sheepishly."Aww." Dan and Dani moped. Danny started to take everyone's plates while Dan went to squeeze out some orange juice.

Danny placed the dishes in the sink with warm soap water and helped Dan. Everyone moved to the living room where Danny gave Conner and Dani their glass of juice.

Sitting down Danny took a glass from Dan and took two sips."Dad, why don't you sing for us? It's been awhile since I heard you sing." Dani said.

"You sing?" Dan asked Danny."It's a good copping mechanism." Danny said."Let's see if I still..." Danny trailed off as he closed his eyes. Dan looked awkwardly at Danny but then the shape of a guitar started to take form and Danny caught it.

"Here we go!" Danny said as he played a riff on the guitar."Whoa." Conner said."What do you want me to sing, Dani?" Danny asked."Hmm, Castles by Freya Ridings." Dani said.

"Castles"

You left my love, you hit the target
You get that rush and then you walk out the door
You kept me small, its what you wanted
I never noticed

You held my hand into the darkness
I didn't care it made me just want you more
My god your love it seems so harmless
I never noticed

And I hate that you're gone
And I hate that I don't wanna let go
And I hate that you think that I'm weak
Cause I don't wanna let you know

I'm gonna build castles
From the rubble of your love
I'm gonna be more than
You ever thought I was

Each time you left, there was a hunger
I felt so scared, couldn't take anymore
Losing your love, it left me stronger
I never noticed

And I hate that you're gone
And I hate that I don't wanna let go
And I hate that you think that I'm weak
Cause I don't wanna let you know

That I'm gonna build castles
From the rubble of your love
I'm gonna be more than
You ever thought I was

I'm gonna build castles
From the rubble of your love
I'm gonna be more than
You ever thought I was

Castles
From the rubble of your love
I'm gonna be more than
You ever thought I was

I'm gonna build castles
From the rubble of your love
I'm gonna be more than
You ever thought I was

I'm gonna build castles
From the rubble of your love
I'm gonna be stronger than
You ever thought I was

By the end Dan stared at Danny dumbfounded like Conner did while Dani tried not to cry."Thank You, daddy." Dani said. Danny puts down his guitar and stood up."I'll always protect you... that's a promise, Danielle." Danny said. Dani stood up and hugged Danny tightly.

"Thank you for everything." Dani said."It's my pleasure." Danny said. Dani kissed Danny on the cheek.

"The team need us." Conner said standing up."Sorry, Danny." Conner said."It's alright. I understand." Danny said. Dan stoof next to Danny. Dani pulled them both in for one last hug before she and Conner flew off.

"She's just like you."

"Yeah, I know..."

This is the end. If you have any ideas, don't hesitate to tell me and I'll add it to the story. Thank You for reading the story.

❤️
LadyNoir303

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 38.2K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
48.7K 1.1K 15
Transferring to a new school can be scary, but this time was different. Almost instantly I made friends, and they basically knew nothing about me. We...
197K 19.2K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
669K 33.7K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...