Forever Mine ( Season 2)

By AdizaDiaries

The incident that changed everything. That one mistake, and their happiness vanished. Will they ever be toget... More

Forever Mine ( Season 2)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter - 16
AN
Chapter - 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 8

1K 161 35
By AdizaDiaries

Flashback continues....

After 20 minutes doctor came out and neil impatiently asked him....

Neil : How is my son ? Is he fine ?

Doctor : He is stable now....

(Avni and neil got a major relief listening that their son is fine. )

Avni : Doctor is he awake ? Kya main uske paas ja sakti hu ?

Doctor : He is still sleeping but yes you can meet him...afterall he also needs his mother right now

Avni just wanted to be around her son right now..she doesn't care of anything else....

She entered the room hurrily.

Neil was also about to enter the room...when doctor held his hand and stopped him.....

Neil looked at doctor all confused...

Doctor : Mr Khanna....Aap mere saath chaliye..i need to discuss a few things with you....

Neil got confused and he started worrying....

Neil : Is...is everything okay...?

Doctor : Please come...i will tell you..

....

In doctor's cabin

Doctor : Mr Khanna....main nahi chahta ki aapki wife abhi koi stress le, isiliye i thought to discuss it with you first...

Neil (nervous ) : Is..is everything alright ? Me....mera beta to thik hai na doctor....?

Doctor : When you brought him here....Initially his body was not responding....He had almost lost his heartbeats.....

Neil's eyes widened hearing this...

Doctor : Thankfully You brought him here on time....He got the required procedure and we were able to save him....BUT.....

Neil (panicked) : But....but what doctor....

His eyes turned red and a tear fell from his eyes hearing that he had almost lost his son.

Doctor : We did a few primary tests on him.... and.... there are chances that....THAT HE HAS A HOLE IN HIS HEART.....

Floor slipped beneath his feets. Neil could not believe what he just heard and was completely shocked.....

He was at a loss of words....dont know how to react....He became speechless....and lifeless too.....

Doctor : But nothing is confirmed yet....I have called a cardiologist tommorow and We will discuss Ivaan's case with him...

Neil was not in his senses....he could not control the emotions running inside him.....

Doctor : Relax Neil....i know its tough....but i just have to tell you this....so that you can be prepared for everything.
Right now you can take ivaan home, Be with your wife and son....and tommorow you have to visit again with ivaan. And dont lose hope.

Neil just wiped the tears flowed on his cheeks...and got up without responding anything....

He came out of the cabin like a lifeless soul.....praying it all to be a bad dream...

He came in ivaan's room....where Avni was holding him and sat on the bed.

Ivaan was smiling in Avni's arms. She was also smiling and smoothering his cheeks with all her kisses.

Neil was standing at the door itself...and could not control his emotions watching them smile....

Ivaan (in his baby voice ) - Pa...pa....p...pa....pa.... he called his papa as he saw him standing near the door...

Hearing that...neil just ran to him, pulled him up from avni's arms.... and took him into a tight hug.

His eyes being closed filled with tears, while he held the baby close to his chest, didn't want to lose him at any cost.

Neil : I love you baby....i love you alot meri jaan......papa can't lose you...papa will do anything for you.....he murmured those words , while ivaan was still having that cute smile on his face, being in his fathers arms.

Avni was taken a little aback....she was unable to understand his sudden behaviour. Though she didnt heard him properly.

Avni : Neil....are you okay... ? she asked concernly placing a hand on his shoulder.

Neil then opened his eyes, losened his grip on ivaan, and tryed to hide his tears from avni.

He secretly wiped his tears, and passed a smile.

Avni (looked worried) : Doctor ne kya kaha neil ? Why you took so much time....?

Neil : Doctor ne kaha ki hum ivaan ko ghar le jaa sakte hain...Or baaki kal reports ayegi...so we have to come tommorow again.

Avni : Neil..sab thik hain na...m...mujhe kuch....

Neil : Kuch nahi hai avni....sab thik hain....Ab chalo jaldi ghar chalte hain...aarya bhi wait kar rakhi hogi....Come...Come on....!

..........

At night

Neil lost in his own thoughts...

" I dont know ki avni kaise react karegi ye sab jaanke....Kya usse abhi btana thik hoga...?
Lekin kal to usse sab pta chal hi jaayega...? Main..main kaise sambhalunga sabko....?
Kya main khudko bhi sambhal paunga ya nahi.....

Ohh God...plzz....plzz mere bache ke sath kuch galat mat hone dena....vo bilkul thik ho...."

He was standing at the balcony side, while on the other hand.....aarya was playing with ivan on their bed, and avni was busy in the kitchen outside.

Suddenly neil heard ivan's cries....

He panicked and turns to see that he was about to fall from the bed....

Neil : Ivaaannnnn........

He ran and protected him from falling off the bed......

Neil : Aarya....aapka dhyan kaha tha....he was about to fall from the bed.....

Aarya : S...sorry papa....i was busy in playing....uss..uska toy gir gaya tha toh vo rone lga.....

Neil picked up the toy and gave it back to ivaan, to which he stopped crying.

Neil calmed himself down..

Neil : Its okay aarya...par aapko dhyan rakhna chahiye......

Aarya : Its okay...aap khelo....he caressed her hairs and passed a smile.

He sat there for a while , watch his kids playing and smiling.

His heart was aching from inside, as how will he save his son. He dont want to lose these precious smiles.

.......

Next day

Avni and Neil along with ivaan visited the hospital.

Ivan's further tests were done and after which they proceeded to doctors cabin.

Doctor's cabin

Avni sat while ivan was sleeping in her arms, and neil sat next to her.

Neil crossed his fingers, praying for the best. But.......

Doctor : Mr khanna.....my fear was right.

Neil losened his fingers. His body went numb, while avni shifted her gaze to neil....

Avni : Neil...whats wrong ? Kya hua hain....?

Neil didnt spoke , his eyes watered. Avni looked confused.

Avni : Neil please tell me something, doctor you tell me....My...my son...what happened to him....?

Doctor : Mrs khanna...i will be very honest with you....Your son...is not at all okay.

Avni went numb....she started panicking...

Doctor : Ivaan is suffering from VSD..vetricular septal defect. In simple words....Ivan, has a hole in his heart.

Avni widened her eyes....her heart skipped a beat, while neil's eyes shed tears.

Avni (nervous) : N...no....th...this....this can't be true....Neil...ye...ye kya keh rhe hai doctor....This cant be true right....Humara...humara ivan...he is too small....he cant be ill.

Neil then wiped his tears....and tried to be stronger, as this is not the time to become weak.

He held avni's hands and tried to calm her too....

Neil : Its okay avni.....nothing will happen to him. I am sure its...its curable....Main kuch nahi hone dunga apne bete ko....Dont worry....hmmm....he said while caressing her face.

Avni nodded

Avni looked at ivan...and kissed his face and snuggled him closer to her heart.

Doctor : Iska cure toh hain Mr khanna.....But we need a very good cardiologist for this. Especially in this case, because your son is too small, we cant take any risk.

Neil : I'll get the best cardiologist for my son. I'll do anything....anything for him.

Doctor : Dont worry neil, i will take care of that. I have talked to a doctor, he is a child specialist too.
But he is in london right now. He will visit India next week.
Till then, i have prescribed some medicines for him. You can start giving him them.

Neil : Doctor...i need the best for him. Whatever it takes...Just do it...BUT I WANT MY SON TO BE PERFECTLY FINE......

Mere bete ko. ..main KUCH NAHI HONE DUNGA. ..

*Flashback ends*

.........

Present day....

Avni : Kaash neil....kaash tum apna promise pura kar paate....Kaash....

Neil came back in room bringing avni's remaing stuff. He found avni standing near ivan's frame and she has tears in her eyes.

He looked at that frame and then he looked at avni.....

Neil fisted his wrist
"Mujhe maaf kar dena avni....lekin tumhe iss trauma se bahar laane ke liye..... mujhe ye sab karna hoga"

Neil took a deep breathe. He then silently went towards her, slowly removed that photoframe from the wall.....and start taking it away...

Avni stood shocked....

Avni : N..neil....ye tum kya kar rhe ho.....Ivan ki frame kaha le jaa rhe ho.....Neilllll......stop....neilll....

Neil didnt listen and took that frame out of the room and looked that in a secluded room.

Avni followed him and was getting more and more frustrated with his behaviour.

As he was taking away all his pictures.... his clothes....his toys, all the belongings of ivaan away from their room.

He removed all his pictures from each and every room, and locked them in that secluded room.

Avni kept on looking what he was doing....and she was getting more and more angry & frustrated....

Avni : Neilllll.....neill stop it.....

And finally neil took that last memory of ivaan.....Their family photo...

He looked at that picture for a while, an instant smile came on his face....while a lone tear fell from his eyes.

He slowly kissed that picture and kept it close to his heart.

And then keeping a stone at his heart, he kept that picture also inside that room....and finally locked it from outside.

When he was locking that room, keeping all the belonging of ivaan inside it, Avni was staring at him with her red tears filled eyes.

She could not control her anger, she moved towards him and pushed him away.......

Avni (angrily) : How dare you neil....How dare you take my child's memories away from me......
Tumhe kisne ye haq diya...ki tum mere bete ki nishaniya , mujhse dur karo...? she looked angrily at him..

Neil looked in her eyes. He can also feel her pain....he can understand her anger. But for her safety and well being, he had to take this step.

Neil didnt spoke anything....he remain silent

While Avni came forward and held his collars and bursted at him......

Avni - Neil tumhare chup rehne se mera dard kam nahi hoga.....answer me....WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS....kyu kar rahe ho ye sab...
Kya tumhe ab kuch feel nahi hota....? Bhulna chahte ho tum usse....? Huh....Bolo....uski yaado ko durr karke hamesha ke liye bhula dena chahte ho usse....?....YA ALREADY BHUL CHUKE HO KI VO TUMHARA BHI BETA THA...... she shouted and shrugged his collars away in anger...

Neil was breaking from inside. He knew how hard it is for him to stay away from ivaan's memories, he knew he would not be able to live without it.....BUT for avni he has to do this.

Neil looked in her eyes and said....
"Tumhe mere baare me jo sochna hai tum soch sakti ho avni....I really don't care now.
Main jo karr raha hu... tumhare or hum sabki bhalai ke liye kar rha hun...or apne parivaar ke liye mujhe jo karna pde main krunga.... "

Avni looked in his eyes...and they both shared an eye lock.

..............

So guys

Here is another update....

Hope you liked it ?

Please give your reviews

Thanks

Much Love❤
Adiza Diaries

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 6K 27
In this story there is love , breakup , angry , possiveness ... All about AVNEIL
93K 8.9K 40
What happens when you accidentally married A person whom you hate... Will hate turns to love. ❤😘
44.2K 1.9K 14
what if one day Siddharth is no part of shehnaaz's life ? Will one tragedy change everything in their life ?
25.5K 3.4K 96
What happens when a cute ,bubbly , innocent , confused girl falls in love with two handsome boys ?