Percy on deck

Por Anakumolous24

When the god decided to kill Percy, Poseidon decide to rescue Percy and take him to S.S Tipton. What would ha... Más

Prologue
Lost At Sea (Part 1)
Lost At Sea (Part 2)
New To School
Bermuda Triangle
The Beauty And The Fleeced
A Call Home
Birthday On Deck(Part 2)
Can You Dig It?
Marriage 101
I Brake For Whale
Starship Tipton
Bailey's Birthday
Breakup In Paris
School Is Out
Thalia Has a Shock

Birthday on Deck (Part 1)

534 26 2
Por Anakumolous24

Percy on Deck

Chapter 7 - Birthday on Deck (Part 1)

Saturday, August 16, 2014

CODY

"So this Monday is Percy's birthday," said Cody.

"Really," asked Bailey, "he hasn't mentioned it once. I would have thought he would be more like you, Cody."

"What do you mean?" asked Zack, "What about broseph?"

"Oh you know Cody was jumping around for like two weeks before about how it was almost his birthday." said Woody.

Cody blushed.

"Yeah poor people," said London, scoffing, "your birthday was so boring no one even remembers it."

"Zack, Percy, and I do." said Cody.

"You mean those fake memories," said Moseby.

The five turned around in surprise.

"Wow Moseby," said London, "you were as quiet as when you do ballet."

"I'm just here to drop of a present from a Poseidon Jackson to Percy." said Moseby.

"Wait a minute," said Cody, "Poseidon Jackson as in the famous marine biologist?"

"I guess." said Moseby, "well anyways, I got to go."

"Wait. Moseby," said London, "can we use the Sky Deck to throw Percy a surprise birthday party."

Everyone stared at London. Is she alright? I can count five times she has cared about someone else in the six years I've known her. thought Cody.

"What!" asked London, "I can be nice to people."

"Plus he helped me with my parents." she said quietly, and only Cody who was closest to her heard her.

"Hey guys," said Percy walking up to the six.

"Hey Percy," chorused five of them.

"Hello Mr. Jackson," said Moseby, "It's good to see, you've behaved since the Miss Tipton Pageant."

Percy rolled his eyes. "I told you, I was an innocent." he said, "Zack dragged me into it. And besides, I got a trophy."

"Yeah for the Mr. Tipton swimsuit competition." said Woody, pouting, "I should have gotten that trophy."

"Hey Moseby," said Percy, "what'cha holding."

Before anyone could reply, London snatched it from Moseby's hands. "My new makeup," said London, before walking away.

"I'll go with her." said Bailey, running after the fleeing heiress

"It's Mr. Moseby," said Moseby, "And I want to talk to you about your recent late night phone calls."

Percy flinched. "What phone calls?" asked Percy.

"There are strict rules, young man about using your cell phone after curfew. First offense is a warning, second offense is phone confestication, and third offense is phone confiscation and detention." said Moseby, "and that is three times in a row. Give me the phone. NOW."

"Sheesh Mr. Moseby," said Cody. "I'm sure there's a perfectly logical explanation."

"Explanation or not you will give the phone."

"Well actually Mr. Stupid," said Percy to Moseby, "I was calling my Mom, who I haven't talked to since the day of my sixteenth birthday, and then I found out, I have a two month old sister. I think I'm allowed to at least found out a little bit about her." Cody noticed he was gripping a ballpoint pen.

"That is it Mr. Jackson, birthday or not, I will be signing you up in the Fencing Tournament where you will learn some respect, so you will behave better."

"Bring it on Mr. Pocket Hanky," Percy growled, "sorry Ms. Pocket Hanky.".

Zack snickered, "I'll have to remember that one."

Moseby fumed and stormed off. "I should have you kicked off this ship."

"Dang," said Zack, "I haven't seen Mr. Moseby so riled up, since we burned the Tipton's lobby."

Cody rolled his eyes.

Percy frowned and stormed off.

""Sheesh," said Zack.

BAILEY

London had finished wrapping the box with blue wrapping paper and was now pacing around.

"London," said Bailey, "what's wrong?"

"I don't know what to get Percy." she frowned.

"Why do you want to get Percy something," said Bailey. "You never get anyone anything."

Bailey was pretty sure that London had a crush on Percy, but she wasn't entirely sure. London was...well complicated. Sometimes she could be the most shallow airhead in the world, but other times she could be really smart, like she had proven in Greece the year before when she had written a speech in which she had connected with the goddess Aphrodite.

"Percy's special." said London. "He actually kind of reminds me of Zack and Cody."

Bailey couldn't help but be confused, Percy had never reminded her of her boyfriend or his brother. "How?"

"He has Zack-like funniness and Cody-like niceness. Percy's amazing." said London. She turned to Bailey. "Can you keep a secret?" she asked.

Bailey nodded, confused.

"A few nights ago, I snuck out of our cabin and was on the skydeck." started London, "About half an hour after I got there, he came-"

"Percy?" asked Bailey,

"Yeah, anyways," said London, "I met him on the skydeck, I told him one of my deepest secrets, and he comforted me. For the past three nights we've met up and just talked. He was so caring, so understanding, so handsome..." she stared off into space.

"London?" asked Bailey. This time she shook her. "London, London."

"Huh," asked London.

"I'll help you get something for Percy." said Bailey.

"Oh thank you, thank you." said London hugging Bailey.

"What does Percy like?" asked Bailey.

"He loves the ocean," said London, "And his favorite animal is a horse, he said he had a pet horse named BlackJack."

"I know," said Bailey, "you should get him one of those..."

Bailey and London talked for a little longer with each other, then left to plan the party with the twins.

Monday, August 18, 2014

PERCY

Percy woke up early the morning of his birthday. He glanced over to see Zack sleeping. (No surprise there!) and washed up and headed for breakfast.

To his surprise as he ate, Mr. Moseby came up to him.

"Hello Percy." said Mr. Moseby, "I suppose I owe you an apology."

Percy was even more surprised. "But Zack said you were a 'stuck up no good jerk who never apologized'!" said Percy.

Moseby frowned, "Well I thought about what you said, and I realized, I'd always wanted a sister, and I would probably do the same."

"Thanks Mr. Moseby." said Percy.

"Well I'll be canceling your fencing tournament." said Moseby.

"Actually," said Percy, "I want to stay in and see if I'm as good as fencing as I am at dueling."

"Very well." said Moseby, surprised, "I suppose if that's what you want." Moseby suddenly jumped as if remembering something. "Oh yes, we will be having a new student here today, and he says he knows you."

"Really?" asked Percy.

"Well I just came to apologize and let you know," said Moseby, "so I best be going."

"Thanks Mr. Moseby." said Percy.

"Everythings fine as long as you don't turn into Zack." said Moseby.

"Well I doubt that'll ever happen."

LONDON

"Do we have everything ready," asked London worriedly.

"I think so," said Cody, "London, Zack did you talk to Moseby.

"Yup," said London and Zack.

"Bailey, Woody, did you get everything ready on the sky deck?" asked Cody.

"Yes." said the two.

"And I baked the cake, so we're all set." said Cody.

It was twelve o'clock and London was really worried.

"He's coming," said Zack, running towards the four plus Moseby, and Tutweiller.

"Surprise!" yelled The seven as Percy walked onto the SkyDeck.

"Huh?" he asked, surprised, "A surprise birthday party? How did you even know it was my birthday?"

"I was there when you registered remember." said Cody.

Percy's birthday continued smoothly. They sang, ate cake, and were starting to open present.

"Open mine first," said London.

Percy nodded and opened the small box. Inside was a beautiful silver watch with ocean symbols on the side and an image of a horse in the middle.

"This is amazing," said Percy amazed.

"And it's waterproof," said London.

"Well I'll always treasure it," said Percy.

London beamed, then Percy hugged her. The next few seconds were amazing for London, she felt safer, warmer, more comfortable than she had ever felt in her life. She never wanted it to end...then Percy pulled away.

"Thanks London," said Percy.

"Here's ours," said Moseby and Tut.

Percy opened the long box and found a silver fencing sword.

"Wow," said Percy. "This is so cool." Then he frowned, "but when did you have the time to get this?"

"We got it while we were docked today." said Tutweiller.

"Thanks Mr. Moseby, Ms. Tutweiller." said Percy, appreciatively.

"This next one is from the five of us," said Cody, motioning towards himself, his twin, his girlfriend, his roommate, and London. "We all chipped in."

Percy opened it and revealed a glowing golden gauntlet.

"Since we knew you liked Greek Mythology," said Bailey.

"We got you the," continued Woody.

"Gauntlet of Apollo." finished Zack.

For the briefest of seconds, London thought she saw a frown on Percy face. But when she blinked, it was gone.

"It was said to be owned by the God Apollo and grant its wearer Magic Powers."

Percy slipped it on. "Thank guys, it's a perfect fit." Percy was going to say more when someone yelled. "Percy!"

PERCY

Percy jerked his head back to look at whoever was calling him. Then next thing he saw was a giant barreling towards him. A second later he was wrapped up in a giant hug.

"Brother." the figure yelled.

"Tyson?" asked Percy.

Tyson pulled away. "Hello Brother!"

Percy turned toward the group members, who looked shell-shocked. Percy was thankful for the Mist because he wasn't sure how he was going to explain his one eyed brother.

However, the expression which surprised him the most was London's who looked scared to death.

Before anyone could react, a golden knife appeared in her hand and she stabbed at Tyson.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

130K 3.5K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
951K 36K 86
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...