Unusual Friends

By TeamViper

Title might change. Four girls from four different social groups get thrown together in a twist of fantasy an... More

Chapter 1: Getting Aquainted
Chapter 2: New Squad
Chapter 3: The Heists
Chapter 5: The Heroes
Chapter 6: Upgrades
Chapter 7: Beach Trip
Chapter 8: Strip Club
Chapter 9: Animal Spirits
Chapter 10: That one Crossover
Chapter 11: Cat Leigh

Chapter 4: The Rascals

233 13 28
By TeamViper

A/N: That's all the stuff I forgot to include and their jackets up top.

Perrie's POV

"Are you replacing us?", Lauren asks. "What are you talking about?", I question already annoyed. "You've been hanging out with those social rejects and not us.", Taylor says. "You wanna say that to my face?", Jesy questions stepping forward. Jade puts an arm out in front of her and Jesy rolls her eyes and puts a toothpick in her mouth. "No I'm not replacing you. I'm making friends.", I say. "But you barely hang out with us. We want to hang out with our best friend.", Lauren says. "Listen, how about we go shopping this weekend.", I suggest. "We're doing something this weekend.", Jade says. "Right, ok after school. We meet here then go to the mall.", I sigh. "Oh, before I forget, I got you guys something.", Jesy says handing the three of us a bag.

"If this is another pie in a box, I'm hurting you.", Leigh says digging through it. I open mine and see a leather baseball jacket that's rose gold and black. "You got us matching jackets?", I question. "Check the back.", Jesy says. I turn it around and see my name embroidered on the back in a cursive rose gold stitching. "Can I hug you?", I question. She opens her arms with a nod and I squeeze her. "You still have super strength.", she whispers. I let her go and she sucks in a breath and I slip on the jacket. "You guys like them? There was this discount, four for fifty bucks.", she says pulling out her own. "They're great. Thanks Jesy.", Jade smiles putting her hands in her jacket pocket.

"We have detention. Let's get moving.", Leigh says walking away. "I thought you had detention yesterday?", Lauren says. "We snuck out so now we have a weeks worth. I'll be in third period, don't wait up for me.", I say walking into the detention room. "So are we actually staying here today?", Leigh questions. "I don't even more detention so it looks like it.", Jesy sighs putting her feet up on the desk. I look at her side profile as she chews on a toothpick and scrolls through her phones. "Take a picture, it'll last longer blondie.", she chuckles not looking up. I pull out my phone and take a quick picture making her look at me. "Did you actually take a picture of me?", she asks. "I did. And I intend to do it to all of you.", I answer. I flip the camera around and take a picture of Jade who looked up from a book just in time.

"Really Perrie? And did the flash need to be on?", she questions rubbing her eyes. "I told Jesy I'd take pictures of all of you. Leigh, heads up.", I say pointing the camera in her direction. She brushes her hair out of her face and smiles and I take the picture. "Send me that, I look good.", Jesy says peeking over my shoulder. "Give me your number and I could do that.", I say handing my phone to her.  She types her number in and hands it back to me. "Give me you twos number as well.", I say passing my phone back to Jade who passed it to Leigh when she was finished. "I'm gonna put us all in a group chat.", I say doing it.

"I've got you all saved as Bad ass, Beanie Kid, and Loser.", I say. "I know which one I am.", Jade says. "Well what do you have us as?", I question. "The Blonde, Raccoon lover, and Delinquent.", she answers. "Why am I called Delinquent?", Jesy questions. "That was my first impression.", Jade shrugs. "Well, I have Ditsy, Nerd, and Weirdo.", Jesy says pointing to each of us. "I'm not ditsy.", I protest. "And Jade has big boobs.", Jesy scoffs. "Don't bring my small breast into this.", Jade says. "I'm fine with Weirdo.", Leigh shrugs. "What do you have us as?", Jade asks looking over to her. "Hot Head, Hottie Edwards, and Smart Ass.", she answers. "I'm a hottie.", I laugh.

"I don't like how all of your contact names for me have something to do with me being a nerd.", Jade says. "Well all of yours have something to do with me being a bad ass. You'll be fine.", Jesy shrugs. "I'm surprised that you're all still here. Sneaking out seems to be your new hobby.", the principal says walking in. "Why get more detention when we already have a weeks worth of it? Pretty stupid to me.", I say with a small shrug. All of a sudden, a girl walks through the door and all of our attention turns to her. Long wavy brown hair, soft brown eyes, and the most amazing butt that is getting hugged by her jeans. "Ms.Cabello, nice of you to finally join us.", the principle says.

"Whatever.", she sighs chewing on a piece of gum. "You four have thirty minutes left, you're in here until fifth period Cabello.", he says leaving out. "What are you in here for?", Jesy questions. "I rigged the water fountain so that it shot out water like a fire hose.", the girl answers. "She's an evil goddess.", I hear Jade says from behind me. "How did you four end up here?", the girl asks turning to face us. "We snuck out yesterday and now we're here for the rest of the week and the beginning of next week.", Jesy says. "Looks like we'll be seeing each other for a while now. I'm Camila.", she says. "I don't even remember my name.", I say holding my hand out. "Me either.", Leigh says from behind me.

"I-my name? I don't remember.", Jade says staring at her. "You guys are funny.", Camila laughs. "I'm funnier than all of you.", I say looking at them. "Yeah funnier looking.", Jesy says. "Oh shush you.", I say pushing her out of her chair. "You wanna go blondie?", she questions standing up. "You four, cut it out. My students are trying to learn.", a teacher says poking her head in. We all settle down and continue to stare at Camila as she reads a book. "And she likes books? She's perfect.", Jade sighs. "As if. She's mine.", I say looking back to her. "Not if I make her mine first.", Jesy says. Someone walks in the door and I roll my eyes.

"What are you doing here Lauren?", I question. "I came to visit this one.", she answers pointing to Camila. "Come on Princess, I told you I wouldn't do it again.", Camila smirks wrapping her arms around Lauren. "I knew it was too good to be true.", Jade mutters tossing her book to the ground. "You know them?", Lauren asks. "We just met. We're gonna be seeing each other a lot though because we all have detention.", Camila answers. "My evil empress.", Leigh says softly. "What was that?", Camila asks. "Nothing. I said Perrie was stupid.", Leigh sputters.
Camila shrugs and her and Lauren leave the room and I turn to face Leigh. "Oh shush raccoon girl. At least I have human friends.", I say. "Don't you dare bring Poe into this. He is innocent and a good companion.", she says.

"Yeah I hang out with a raccoon, but you hang out with plastics. You're basically friends with dolls.", she says. "I know you did not just insult my friends.", I say standing up. "You insulted me raccoon, you've chosen war mon.", Leigh says standing up too. "Why are you talking like that?", I question. "Me accent. But don't change the topic blondie. You talked about me raccoon. You wan'ed a fight so fight meh.", Leigh's says. "Both of you shut up!", Jade yells pushing us apart. "We can not let some hot girl come between us. Yeah her ass is great and her voice is hot and she has hair that looks so soft and her eyes are-where was I going with this?", she asks cutting her self off.

"Tell blondie to keep me Poe out of it.", Leigh's says folding her arms. "Stop talking about her raccoon. He obviously helps her mentally and if that's what it takes then so be it. And Leigh, you have no right to talk about her friends if she can't talk about Poe. You may see them as plastic and I can't say I don't agree but her friends are her friends and you shouldn't insult them to her face.Now apologize and stop being children.", Jesy says. "I'm sorry, I won't talk about Poe like that.", I sigh. "I'm sorry, I won't say that about your friends.", Leigh says. "Now hug it out.", Jesy says. Leigh holds open her arms and I rush into them and squeeze her. "That Camila girl, she's bad. And in the good way.", I say. "But your friend is dating her.", Jade says.

"Knowing Lauren she'll cheat on her in two days.", I say. "Harsh.", Jesy says. "I've known the girl since we were in nappies. She gets what she wants then gets bored and gets something new.", I say. "Another thing, we all want her. How does that work?", Leigh questions. "I really don't know.", Jesy shrugs. "You four can go.", the principal says stepping in. We all rush out, jumping over tables and out the door. "Pez, I need to talk to you.", Lauren says pulling me aside. "I need you to help me on an approach to break up with Camila. She's a good partner but I have my eye on someone else. She's good and all but she doesn't like anything I do.", she says. Jade owes me five dollars. "Well, there's not use to prolong it. Just break up with her.", I shrug.

"You're right. I'll see you after school.", she smiles walking back to the girl across the hall. "Well?", Jesy questions. "Firstly, Jade, give me my money. And second, I was right. She's going to break up with her now, and we'll be here to pick up the pieces.", I say holding my hand out. "Fuckin' hell.", Jade mutters digging in her pocket and pulling out a crumpled five dollar bill and slapping it in my palm. "Shush up will you? I'm trying to listen in.", Leigh says brushing her hair behind her ear with her finger. The three of us share a look and follow after her. "Camz, can we talk?", Lauren asks holding her hand. "What's up Laur?", Camila answers looking up from her book.

"You've been amazing but I just don't think we're working out. You get in trouble a lot and my parents already are suspicious of you and if I tell them about your track record who knows what they'll do.", Lauren lies. "I'm trying to clean up my act for you, can't you see that? I've pulled one prank this month, one. You're not even going to try and fight for our relationship?", Camila questions. "When you put it like that it seems wrong.", Lauren says. "What do you mean when I put it like that? That's what you're saying. Know what, I don't have time to argue with you. It's over, lose my number.", Camila says storming away. "Let's go.", Leigh says pulling us away to the bathroom. "We go in as if we were doing the normal girl thing of a group bathroom trip.", Jade says brushing her hair to one side.

We all walk in pretending to talk when I see a crying Camila sitting on the bench. "Are you ok?", Jesy questions sitting down. "No, Lauren broke up with me. She said her parents didn't like me.", she answers wiping her tears. Leigh slides an arm around her shoulders and pats her arm. "Well then she's obviously missing out on someone wonderful. I may not know you all that well but you seem like a great girl.", she says. "And you have a bangin' body.", Jade adds. "Do you guys really mean that?", Camila questions. "We wouldn't lie to you.", I say putting a hand on her knee. "Thanks you guys. I have to go, I hope we can hang out sometime outside of school.", she smiles walking out of the bathroom. "Seriously how does she make her butt look so good?", I question.

"Forget about her amazing ass. Actually don't, but she's our friend now. We could starting hanging out with her more.", Jade says. All of a sudden, the sprinklers go off and I look down the hall to see Camila standing at the fire alarm. "I thought you were getting your act together, what's happened?", the principal sighs. "Old habits die hard.", she smirks walking into the detention room. "Wow, she really is some type of evil empress.", Jesy sighs. We wait around in the halls talking into a boy comes running up to us and puts a hand on a locker to catch his breath. "Beanie kid, your brother, can't breathe, can you help?", he asks in between pants. "I told that dumb fuck to carry his inhaler but of course he doesn't listen.", Leigh mutters pulling out a yellow asthma pump from her bag.

"Where is he?", she sighs. The kid leads us to the gym where Louis is laying on the floor struggling to get his breath. "Fuckin' moron.", she says rolling her eyes. She pushes through people and puts the end of the inhaler in his mouth and pumps it a few times before he pushes her hand away and sucks in a breath of air. "I'm ok.", he says after a few minutes. Leigh hits him in the head and pulls him up to his feet. "The hell is wrong with you? You could die if you keep doing that Lou.", she says. "But I know you'll be there when I need you to.", he smiles. "Are you stupid? You need your inhaler on you at all times. I'm not gonna be there every time Louis.", she says hitting him in the head again. "Stop hitting me man, you're heavy handed.", he says rubbing the spot.

"Well stop being so fucking stupid and I won't have to hit you.", she says hitting him a third time. "Hit me again and I'll hit you back.", he threatens. "Try me bitch.", she says hitting him in the head again. "You're lucky you're a girl.", he says rubbing his head. "That's what I though. Keep your damned inhaler in your pocket or the next time I'm letting you die.", she says shoving it in his hands. "Anne!", he calls out after her. He groans and runs off before stopping to take a few more pumps from his inhaler and running away again.

Leigh's POV

"Annie!", Louis calls out running behind me. "Don't call me that at school.", I mutter shutting my locker. "You can't be mad at me for this.", he says. "The hell do you mean I can't be upset with you? You don't understand Louis, we have asthma, we need these pumps. You being cool is no where near as important as you having your inhaler. If you die your popularity doesn't me a thing to me.", I say turning around. "But I choose not to carry it. I haven't had an attack in years I don't need it.", he protest. "You don't get it do you? Louis, you are my brother. You are my twin brother and without you I have no other reason to stay on this toxic, trashy world. You are my anchor, and I know you're embarrassed of me but I love you Louis, and if you're gone I won't know what to do with myself.", I say grabbing his shoulders.

"I didn't know you felt that way.", he says. "Because you don't talk to me. You made me hide my face for two years because you didn't want anyone to know we were related. You are ashamed of me Louis, we're twins but nobody knows that because you still talk about me like I'm nothing to you. And I'm starting to believe that I don't mean anything to you.", I say walking away. "Anne, you know that's not true.", he says falling in pace with me. "I don't know what's true anymore Louis. I'll see you at home, make sure you keep your inhaler in your pocket.", I say pushing him away. "Annie.", he says from behind me. "Just leave it Louis.", I say gripping my bag. "No, because this always happens and it's starting to put a line between us.", he says grabbing my arm.

"This puts a line between a us? Are you fucking daft! You put a line between us when you decided that popularity was more important than your own twin. So until you give a fuck about my feelings fuck off.", I say walking into the bathroom. I put my hands on the sink to balance myself and it breaks under my strength. I look up I'm the mirror and we myself staring back at me. "Pathetic.", my reflection says rolling her eyes. Now that I take a good look at her I can see that she's wearing all back with my signature green beanie. "You've got super powers, and are the reincarnate of one of the greatest supervillains of all times and you're crying over your brother that doesn't care about you.", she scoffs.

"You obviously don't have a brother.", I say rolling my eyes. "Oh but I do. Let's just say, I got him to embrace his dark side.", she smirks stepping to the side. "Hey Annie.", Louis waves with a smirk. He's wearing black jeans and black and yellow high tops with a yellow beanie that matches mine and a yellow shirt covered by a black leather jacket. "Lou?", I question. "In the flesh big sister. It was so boring being so goody goody, being bad is what makes me feel whole.", he answers. "Get in here.", reflection me says pulling me in. "Let's show you how things work where we're from.", she says pushing me forward. We walk out of the bathroom and people stare at us.

"That's right losers, we're a triple.", the other me says holding my shoulders. "Her name is Leigh.", she says. "I go by Anne here, nobody will get us confused.", she says. "Where are the girls?", I question looking around. "Hey Anne.", Jesy says tossing her toothpick into the trash can. "Hello beautiful, you already know from the mirror me.", Anne says wrapping an arm around Jesy's shoulder and pecking her cheek. "You're dating her? I didn't see that happening.", I say. "We aren't dating, she's one of my best friends.", Anne scoffs. "Here come the other two.", Jesy smirks walking over to Jade and Perrie. "Come on, follow.", Anne says pulling me along with her.

"You're walking really fast.", I wheeze trying to catch up with her. "Here.", Louis says tossing me a pump. I continue to struggle to keep up with them before Louis decides to chuck me over his shoulder and carry me. We walk into a pizza place and Louis grabs a box before we walk down into the basement where a bunch of computers and monitors are scattered along the walls. "Louis here is our nerd behind the computer. But let me show you something.", Anne says pulling me into her arms. "I can walk.", I say. "But you're all cute and puny.", she smirks. I squeeze her bicep and furrow my brows when I feel how defined they are. "Being evil requires a lot of upper body strength.", she says sitting me down in a purple leather chair. "While you're here, you're gonna be our little lap dog.", she grins sitting down in front of me.

I tilt my head confused and she laughs. "See, you're fitting the role already. You're so adorable.", she says patting my head. I look at the snake bite piercing on her lip and reach out to touch it. "No touching.", she says hitting my hand away. I whine and hold my hand. "You're too cute to be mad at. Have a nacho chip.", she says feeding it to me. "They're good right? They're my favorite snack.", she says eating one. "You two share an obsession of nachos. Loaded mashed potatoes are the way to go.", Louis says biting into one. "But they're so, fattening.", Me and Anne say together. "Yeah I get it, you two are built like sticks, I'm a jock.", he scoffs walking away. "Let's get you acquainted with my friends.", she grins leading me away by my hand.

Jade's POV

"I've lost her.", Jesy says. "Hey you three hang out with Annie right?", Louis asks coming up to us. Assuming he means Leigh, I nod and pull my bag up on my shoulder. "Could you go in the bathroom and see if she's ok? It's been a while and she hasn't come out yet.", he says. "We'll go check.", Perrie says walking into the girls bathroom. "Sup losers. We were waiting for you to get here.", my reflection says stepping up in the mirror. "Is my reflection talking or am I going crazy?", I whisper to Jesy who shrugs. "What are you guys doing here?", Camila asks walking in. "Just, gossiping.", Perrie lies. "See you all later.", she smiles washing her hands.

"She has an incredible ass.", Perrie's reflection says. "Who are you?", Jesy asks. "We are you three, but better. Come with us.", Jesy's reflection says grabbing onto her actual person. "Why am I so tall?", I question looking at my own reflection. "I'm not tall, you're short.", she says pushing me out a door. "Mind your own business and don't question it.", reflection Perrie says to all the people in the hall. They immediately take their eyes off of us and she smirks. "Right this way.", Reflection Jesy says opening a pizza parlor door. She grabs a box and we walk down into the basement where a bunch of monitors and Leigh and Louis are sitting down. "I don't think that's our Leigh.", Perrie says.

"I'm not. I go by Anne here.", the reflection says still typing on her computer. "Where's their you?", reflection me questions coming around to sit on Anne's lap. "Firstly, get off me with that gay shit, and secondly, she's taking a nap. We've been dragging her around all day showing her my favorite spots, little squishy is tired.", Anne says leading us into a back room where Leigh is laying on a black and green been, curled up and hugging a pillow. "She's so cute and sweet, nothing like me.", Anne says running her fingers through Leigh's curls. "So what's the difference between you and her? Besides the whole wardrobe.", Jesy says. "First off, these.", Anne answers lifting up her shirt to show the very firm looking abs. "These started coming in after our Morgan started our training. Little squishy is all squish still. But I'm pretty sure she's got a four pack.", she answers.

"Second, I can actually contact my lion spirit. She probably doesn't even know she can do that.", she adds snapping her fingers. A purple lion stretches and walks in and lays its head in her lap. "This is Iris.", she says patting its head. "Can reflection me do that?", Perrie asks. Reflection Perrie claps her hands and a pink and black lizard appears on her shoulder. "This is Rosie. She's one of my animal spirits.", Reflection Perrie answers. "This is midnight, my animal spirit. She's a chameleon snake.", reflection Jesy says as a snake slithers up her arm. "Mine is a bit big so I won't call her.", reflection me says. "But let's leave squishy to take a nap, and we'll show you three how the rascals work in this town.", Anne says walking into a garage looking area.

"Well don't just stare, get in.", reflection me says. I get in the passenger seat and she speeds off so fast that I have to grab the bottom of the seat so that I don't go flying out the top. "You're going so fast!", I yell over the wind. "That's the best way to ride!", she laughs going even faster. She looks over and sees the fear in my eyes before slowing down. "Are you seriously afraid right now?", she asks. "Little bit.", I answer. "God I'm such a wimp.", she says. "That's not nice.", I pout. "Great, I've upset myself. Here, have a chocolate.", she says feeding it to me. "I like chocolate.", I say looking over to her. She feeds me another and I sip back to enjoy the ride.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 556 15
Everything that goes through my head, brought to you as love stories.
7.7K 340 22
When four girls are thrown into the wild by an anonymous group of people with the warning that only one of them can survive how will they get out? A...
9.5K 190 31
One Direction and Little Mix Fanfiction. Summary/prolog currently in editing. @All Rights Reserved
168K 4.1K 35
Let's take it back to the Get Weird era.