After The System Punished Me...

By PastTimer

Title: After The System Punished Me To Give Birth (系统罚他生娃) Author: Doleful billows (萧澜) ____ Sypnosis: (This... More

Please Note
Chapter 1 | Part 1
Chapter 1 | Part 2
Chapter 2 | Part 1
Chapter 2 | Part 2
Chapter 3 | Part 1
Chapter 3 | Part 2
Chapter 4 | Part 1
Chapter 4 | Part 2
Chapter 5 | Part 1
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 | Part 1
Chapter 32 | Part 2
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76 (End)
Chapter 77
What Will You Read Next?

Chapter 5 | Part 2

13.9K 425 30
By PastTimer

Draft
____

Speaking of the child, Ling Li was taken aback, and Su Jingyang took this opportunity to pull him inside, "This kind of showers come and go quickly. It won't take too long, don't worry."

As soon as Ling Li walked, a puddle of water appeared on the ground. He hurriedly stopped in his steps, "I'm going to get your place dirty." It was rare for Ling Li to encounter someone who knew his affairs and was so kind to him, so he turned cautious.

"It's alright, I'll wipe it with a rag later." Su Jingyang turned his head and smiled brightly.

Su Jingyang was indeed not afraid of being scolded for being too close to Ling Li, but this was Liang Lu's shop. Thinking about the people in this town, Su Jingyang really couldn't bring himself to depend on their kindness. Seeing that Ling Li was still a little uneasy, Su Jingyang lead Ling Li to the cubicle where he slept at night. He folded all the mats laid on the floor and put them aside, and took a dry towel to wipe his hair. He then took out his only second set of dry clothes and let Ling Li put them on first. The two of them were similar in shape, Ling Li was even thinner, the clothes would definitely fit on him.

Ling Li was very grateful for being able to come in to hide from the rain, but he really didn’t want to bother him. But seeing Su Jingyang’s eyes full of sincerity, Ling Li pursed his lips, finally took the clothes, and changed in the cubicle. After he held the child tightly in his arms, looking at the child's face, his originally tensed body was completely relaxed.

Su Jingyang moved a chair for him to sit down, and pulled the curtain of the cubicle a bit so that the outside could be seen from the inside in the best of both worlds.

He poked his head out of the gap and left to look at Ling Li, he smiled and whispered to him, "Please feel at ease."

Ling Li watched him steadily, his light brown eyes vaguely flashed with light, and he talked to Su Jingyang in a way that was no longer as alienated as the first time they met, there was softness and determination in the hidden in his trembling figure. He said sincerely, "Thank you so much, I'll definitely repay you in the future… i-if you don't dislike it."

Su Jingyang got closer and the more he looked at him, the more that he saw that he was a completely different person from the rumors, he said cheerfully: "Alright, in this world, you help me and I help you. If I have anything to ask in the future, I'll definitely not be polite."

Ling Li's wet hair was draped over his shoulders, and his brows became more and more soft, but there was no trace of blood on his face, which made him look a little sick. Ling Li listened to his words and showed a light smile to Su Jingyang. There was finally some color on his features.

Su Jingyang scratched his head and smiled with embarrassment. Ling Li stared at him and waited for a while before he saying his name softly. Su Jingyang hurriedly introduced himself, "Su Jingyang, 'Jing' of scenery, 'Yang' of the sun.¹ You can call me just Jingyang from now on."

Lingli haven't had such a peaceful conversation with another person for a long time, he held the child in his arms even more tightly, and there was a subtle ripple in his gaze, he said warmly: "Alright, Jingyang."

Su Jingyang let him rest there, he pulled the curtain down and prepared to go to the counter to continue guarding the shop.

Just after taking two steps, the small colorful blobs suddenly appeared again, this time it was more turbulent than before! While Su Jingyang was dumbfounded, it directly drilled into his body!

Su Jingyang immediately turned his head to look at the direction of the compartment. It seemed that this was Ling Li's sincere gratitude towards him, there was so much energy!

He didn't help Ling Li deliberately and purposefully. It was a surprise to get so much energy this time. After that, Su Jingyang's mood improved a lot.

When the rain had almost stopped, Ling Li left with the sleeping child. Before leaving, he promised Su Jingyang that he would wash his clothes as soon as possible. Su Jingyang took the opportunity to ask him about his residence. Ling Li didn't hide it anymore this time, tell him everything.

Su Jingyang felt very happy because he finally had a friend here. He kept humming tunes when he was bathing at night, and his whole body was relaxed.

He usually took water from a public well outside for taking a bath, but it's distance was a little far away. Plus, it was raining today. For convenience, he simply put the bucket outside in the rain to catch water and bathed in that rain water at night. In this era, the air wasn't polluted yet, and the rainwater was quite clean.

Su Jingyang was washing himself naked, when the shop's originally half-covered door suddenly made a noise, and someone forced through the door and entered!

Because of the humid weather, Su Jingyang would barricade the door causally before sleeping, and lock it before going to bed. He didn't think that someone would actually barge in the middle of the night and his heart was tense. Were they here to rob? Su Jingyang turned around in surprise, and heard Liang Lu's drunken voice, "J-Jingyang, did you not close the door before sleep, were you waiting for me, I—I, I know you..." Liang Lu laughed. The nonsense suddenly stopped, he saw Su Jingyang who was taking a bath and his drunken eyes suddenly widened. Through the dim light, he looked directly at Su Jingyang's naked flat chest, his eyes gradually becoming deeper and deeper.

Su Jingyang's goosebumps all rose because of those wolf-like eyes and he was about to put on his jacket, but Liang Lu swooped over with a body powered by alcohol, and grabbed Su Jingyang, who was half naked, half dressed. He hugged him tightly and then impatiently kissed him on his face, yelling that he was his beloved baby, and touching his back and waist scandalously.

Su Jingyang was stunned for a while before reacting, he screamed in anger and swore in a few decent curses. When his mouth was about to kiss his own, he pushed him away and caught him unguarded with a kick.

Su Jingyang said fiercely: "I'll kill you, scumbag!" This looks like a guy who wanted to use alcohol as an excuse to treat him badly!

Liang Lu seemed to be a bit embarrassed, and while holding his ass, he asked Su Jingyang: "Eh eh, what are you hitting me for?! Don't you like me and left the door open just to seduce m-me? You deliberately took a bath here naked!"

Su Jingyang was so angry with his self-made sentiment that he threw him down and hit him while on the ground, "It’s up to me to take a bath where I like! There's so many naked men in the Wei Lake, do you think they all want to seduce you one by one! ! !"

Liang Lu had also recovered his strength at this time. He stopped being beaten blindly, and began to fight hard. The two were hustling and wrestling into a ball, Su Jingyang gritted his teeth and fought hard, suddenly his eyes went dark and his body softened.

…… Fuvk! He forgot that today was the five-day period!

Su Jingyang's eyes widened, he was trapped in the dark space when the body that was no longer unfamiliar wrapped around him. He didn't bother to think about what would happen with Liang Lu at this time. He just felt a shadow in his heart, just skip all that fuss, directly poke it in.

But... unexpectedly, that man lowered his head, held his face, and kissed him romantically for a while, it was still the same as before, mixed with a touch of alcohol. Su Jingyang was actually thinking while being kissed by him, did he drink fruit wine this time? There was a hint of sweetness in his mouth.

When he felt the man patiently expanding him with his fingers, Su Jingyang was so moved that he almost shed tears. Although he still had some pain when he was entered, it was leagues better than before. That night, he was pressed under that man several times. Su Jingyang suddenly thought about the fact that this strange body would become pregnant when he felt that something being shot into his body again. Suddenly, he felt a strong sense of shame. He raised his soft hand, grabbed the arm of the person on top of him and pinched it with all his strength.

Su Jingyang couldn't hear his voice, but he also felt that the man seemed to be lost for a moment. Then he lowered his head and kissed him again. The sweet smell of wine in his mouth made Su Jingyang a little intoxicated. After kissing for a while, the man put his head on Su Jingyang’s chest and patted his head without pulling out his thing. Two sweaty bodies were stacked on top of each other. Su Jingyang was crushed to death by him, but his strength seemed to have been all used up just now, he kept pushing him several times, before finally letting out a breath of resignation.

When Su Jingyang woke up, he saw bright light shining from crack in the doorway, the sky should be bright by now. He sat up slowly, he was still the same clothes as yesterday, his clothes were half open, but there were additional ambiguous marks on his body.

Su Jingyang was about to neaten his clothes and put on the rest when Liang Lu suddenly woke up. When he turned his head, he saw the marks on Su Jingyang's body. He was stunned, and his somewhat still bewildered eyes instantly widened.

Su Jingyang glanced at him coldly, got up to get his jacket, and immediately left. He definitely couldn't stay in this shop now. Liang Lu also got to his feet and saw that Su Jingyang's walking posture was somewhat unnatural, he immediately confirmed the guess in his heart.

He dashed up, took Su Jingyang's arm, and sincerely said to him: "Jingyang, rest assured, I'll be responsible for you, I will marry you."

Su Jingyang stared at Liang Lu with his big black eyes for a moment, and then slammed a fist towards his face, "--marry your uncle!"

______

Notes:

1- He's saying what characters his name represents. Yang is part of the word 太陽 in traditional and 太阳 in simplified.  Both means sun: Yang- (阳), (陽). Jing is part of the idiom 良辰美景 which means 'Fine times, beautiful scenery'. It means bright in the metaphorical sense: Jing- (景).

_______

PastTimer: If you have time, do check out my translated (finished) short 'The Assassin and the Emperor'!! It's a bit erotic but not really smut smut. I promise it's a good read~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 109 12
You treated men like a game but Chanyeol made you think twice about playing. Rating: Mature (mature themes, strong language, violence, and sex) COVER...
927K 21.7K 41
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴄᴏɴʀᴀᴅ'ꜱ ɢɪʀʟꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴘᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪᴍ 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗿𝗮𝗱 𝗙𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝗢𝗖
420K 24.5K 46
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ☆|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
1.2M 33.9K 137
[COMPLETE] Summary: In his previous life, Xia Lin gave his heart and soul to Song Yan but never got rid of the fate of being the spare tire. In the...