roses & thorns | kpop oneshot...

By -melaninbangtan

dom!reader x sub!idol More

introduction
best friend | jeon jungkook
mercy | seo changbin
perfect for me - jackson wang
size - bambam
pretty when you cry - lee felix
don't be a brat, kitten - lee minho
take a break - wonho
messy - mark tuan
just in case
yall finna be real mad at me

a lot - hwang hyunjin

10.6K 148 5
By -melaninbangtan

content. sub!hyunjin, dom!afab!reader, pegging, slight bulging kink, overstimulation, implications of a size kink?, and more !!

summary. a simple drabble of overstimulating hyunjin w ur strap !!

the only sound that was heard around the room would be the sounds of the steady 'ah's that fell past hyunjin's puffy lips.

he was on his side, thighs parted a bit with you r hips between them steadily ducking him at a pace that had him crying out with each quick snap of your hips into his.

he hurried his face into his arm, while his other went down to jerk his leaking cock quickly. his sounds soon turned into whines that represented how needy he was.

the tip of your strap took a drag at his prostate, and he groaned at the feeling as his thighs tried to close around the feeling but you only nudged them open again to remind him of his place.

a few more quick tugs of his cock in his tight fist and the cock dragging against his walls, and he cums. you keep the same pace throughout, and ignore the burning in your thighs.

his cock spurts out cum, thick and white against the sheets and his lower stomach, and his eyes close as the feeling wracks his body. your name falls from his lips like a silent prayer, paired with moans.

he rocks limply on your strap with every thrust, mouth dropping open as saliva drops down the side of his lips.

"ah! i-it's so m-much." he whispers, hand leaving his sensitive cock and moving to his lower stomach, groaning as he smears his own cum. "can feel you h-here," he whimpers out, and you coo at him.

"you're taking it so well for me, hyunjinnie. can you cum one more time for me?" you ask, reaching down to take over and pump his cock slowly for him. he cries out again in sensitivity. you apply pressure to the tip when he doesn't answer. "yes! yes, i-i can take it.." he whines, and you smile, pleased with his answer as you continue to pleasure him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.2K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
1.3M 58.2K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
96.5K 3.2K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...