Bonded

By JungFayZay

Soulmate Someone, who's been made just for you. Like you've been made for them. Someone only a handful in eve... More

οΌ£οΌ‘οΌ³οΌ΄
οΌ°οΌ¬οΌ‘οΌΉοΌ¬οΌ©οΌ³οΌ΄
Ξ±Β’Π½ΞΉΡ”Ξ½Ρ”ΠΌΡ”ΠΈΡ‚Ρ•
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
π—π—Žπ—€ 𝗆𝖾
π—Œπ—‚π—‡π—€π—Žπ—…π–Ίπ—‹π—‚π—π—’
π—Œπ—π—‚π—€π—†π–Ί
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24

𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗉𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗒

1.2K 44 14
By JungFayZay

"Were you scared?"

"Yeah, I was. You?"

"Yeah..."

The first time Taehyung saw Soo-Ah was when she had walked in, panicking and scared as Sora and the paramedics wheeled a half-dead Mishil in.

At that time, the both of them had been too occupied in keeping Namjoon and Mishil alive to even spare a second glance at each other.

So the first time they talked was the morning after the soulmates were announced out of danger.

Taehyung had been noticing the woman who Sora Noona said was Mishil's best friend. Min Soo-Ah.

She looked extremely distressed and tired which was understandable to Taehyung.

If Jimin was in such a state, he'd also have lost his cool! And here the friendship was since she and Namjoon Hyung's soulmate were kids.

It was morning time and Jin Hyung was busy making coffee for everyone when Taehyung noticed Soo-Ah again, her state disrupted. He knew if she had gone on like this, there'd be more than two sick people to take care of.

And by the looks of it, this woman was not gonna let them or anyone take care of her. He grabbed the coffee mug meant for him and walked towards her.

For someone who was a police official, she was plenty startled when Taehyung lightly tapped her shoulder.

That's when Taehyung saw how she looked and vice versa. She had long, jet-black hair and was quite shorter than him. A pointy chin, and small but sharp brown eyes that challenged challenges. But now they looked vulnerable and red, from all the tears she had shed. Her face had this instigating look and but tear stains and frown lines only made her look, lost. She was one of those people who looked better strong and more threatening.

Worry and sadness just didn't go with her face.

Soo-Ah, on the other hand, was busy being surprised at Kim Taehyung's real image. The idol was almost 8 inches taller than her, resulting in her having to crane her neck slightly to look him in the eye. His eyes were a swirling warm brown and that reminded Soo-Ah of the ones of a tiger. His face fit a marble statue of a Greek God because that was what it looked like. Like the Creator of this Universe had taken his own time creating this man. She took in every single detail of this God of a man in front of her and for a few seconds, something other than worry and fear. Awe.

Taehyung wordlessly offered the coffee mug but Soo-Ah had other plans.

"Thanks but I'll pass." At that particular moment, Soo-Ah felt neither hungry nor thirsty. "Your wish! But you look like you're looking for a chance to faint and make a mess out of yourself! Trust me, your best friend would hate seeing that." Taehyung's words made Soo-Ah gape at him slightly.

Taehyung pushed the coffee in her hands and walked away. That was the day when Soo-Ah realized that Kim Taehyung was more than just his silly and unique aura. But that was not the only thing she realized.

When Taehyung pushed the coffee mug into her hands, something burned between her fingers. That made Soo-Ah jolt! But she shrugged it off as the heat from the coffee mug.

But that day, something happened right in front of the both of them and they couldn't catch it. Over time, Taehyung had grown pretty close to Mishil given the fact that the both of them were silly! But even she never noticed Taehyung's particular interest in her best friend, when talking.

Because she had a lot on her plate of course! But two people did. And that was Jimin and his soulmate, Mi Eun.

Taehyung was closest to Jimin as always and Jimin noticed his best friend's interest in the police officer. Every time Soo-Ah was around the dorms, Jimin noticed his best friend's eyes wandering around her.

And the Mochi shared it with his soulmate.

Since then, even Mi Eun began watching the vocal, more carefully when Soo-Ah was around. Surely, Taehyung's demeanour shifted whenever the 'best friend' was around.

So, Jimin went for it. He cornered the younger one day after practice and asked directly!

"Taehyung-ah, do you perhaps like Soo-Ah-ssi?" Jimin asked as they both lay on the practice room floor. Taehyung choked on his water bottle and then, blushed. After much pestering, Taehyung admitted to having a teeny-tiny crush on Mishil's best friend. And like an idiot, Jimin believed him.

Until the day when the whole lie was thrown out of the window by Taehyung himself.

The day they found out about Namjoon and Mishil's bond. Sora had called Soo-Ah, and let's just say that didn't go well.

She freaked out of her mind and hastily wrapped up the case and rushed back to Seoul. She'd rushed into the dorm, a little past dawn, and let's just say she looked utterly distraught!

She had known her best friend longer than anyone in the room and she knew what she would tend to do in this case. Shut herself out, and cry to an extent of being almost drained of energy and have no interest in doing anything. And Soo-Ah knew once Mishil slipped into that place, it would be hard to bring her out.

Before she could rush in and wake every single being in the dorm up, someone grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her to the balcony of the dorm. In the dim light of the morning, Soo-Ah found herself staring at a familiar pair of warm brown eyes.

Taehyung's fingers clasped around her clothed wrist but Soo-Ah felt the heat burning heat where their skins were separated by a mere piece of cotton.

"Let me go! I want to see her." Soo-Ah demanded, trying to tug her wrist away from Taehyung's grip. "Calm down for one damn second and listen to me!" There was something in Taehyung's deep, threatening and hushed voice that stilled Soo-Ah.

"She's fine. Namjoon Hyung's with her. Let them be." Taehyung demanded, wanting nothing more than just to calm her frantic eyes. They looked soo lost and helpless!

"No! I can't! I need to see her. I need to make sure, she's alright! I'm her best friend, for God's Sake!" "SHE'S MY HYUNG'S LIFELINE! Don't pretend like you're the only one who's worried about her because, in that room, there's someone whose life depends on her. And if he had to let her go, he wouldn't have come home crying and holding her!"

Taehyung's loud voice made Soo-Ah flinch! She had never seen him lose his cool and the way he tugged at the roots of his hair, he too was scared. For his Hyung. For Mishil.

Soo-Ah slumped down, leaning against the glass railing of the balcony. Quite sobs shook her body as she finally realized how hard it was on Mishil. To have lost her whole family, for a bond that was no easier than it seemed. But she still had accepted fate. Like she always did.

And now, no one could help her. Taehyung sat beside her, his hair a huge puff from all the pulling and tugging.

"Why her? Why her of all people? Hasn't she had it hard enough?" Soo-Ah asked no one in particular. "They'll make it! I know they will. Because Namjoon Hyung would do anything but let Mishil go! I know my Hyung well enough." Taehyung said, looking up at the sky. Trying hard to not cry.

After all, you don't cry in front of the girl you like. And none of them had acknowledged the slight buzzing feeling on their hands.

If they did, they'd at least get a slight heads-up about what was gonna turn their life upside down. But they had bigger things to worry about.

And sure enough, when they saw the two soulmates messing and laughing with each other, they knew Taehyung was right. But much to Taehyung's confusion, Soo-Ah completely ignored Taehyung after that incident on the balcony. Which made Taehyung feel used. So, he too was a little mad at the girl.

Jimin knew that Taehyung had more than just a crush on Soo-Ah. But he chose not to push the fact since his soulmate gave him quite an earful because he was being too nosy. So, Jimin let the matter be.

Although his curiosity didn't lay unsatisfied for much longer.

Because just a few weeks later, Jimin was now sitting beside his best friend, who lay on the bed, his arm overlapping with Soo-Ah, as she travelled in dreamland.

Soo-Ah had freaked out quite well and Mishil, Sora, and Mi Eun took quite some time before she finally calmed down and fell asleep.

Taehyung carried her to his room with Jimin following. "You okay?" Jimin asked, not sure of what to say. Taehyung hummed, his hand over his eyes. He felt worn out. "What are you gonna do now?" Jimin asked, again.

"What else? I have a soulmate. I'll have to live with it." Taehyung said and even though, his voice showed nothing of nervousness, it wasn't hard for Jimin to see through his best friend. Kim Taehyung was nervous and it was evident.

"What are you freaking out about?" Namjoon asked as Mishil paced back and forth in the practice room. "I mean they're bonded and Taehyung seemed to have taken it pretty well, let's just leave it up to them Mishil!"

She clicked her tongue, which in any other situation, Namjoon would find hot but now, he'd guessed that his soulmate knew something more than they all did.

Mi Eun grabbed her shoulders and gave her a light shake. "You'll set the practice room on fire at this rate! Tell us what's bothering you!"

Even though Mi Eun and Mishil were of the same age, she had to heed the make-up artist's words because if she hadn't, Mi Eun might as well have tied her to a chair.

"It's Soo-Ah that's bothering me. Agh! What am I gonna do with her?" Mishil said, utterly distressed. "Mishil calm down and tell us what's wrong!" Sora said, biting her nails.

"Taehyung's fine with it, I saw. But, Soo-Ah, she's never wanted to be bonded. And, she doesn't know what she utters when she's stressed out. And I know she's gonna utter some bullshit when she wakes up because she did 'not' want a soulmate ever!"

Sora gasped simultaneously with Mi Eun and the boys were all quiet at the new information. Because if Soo-Ah said something horrible to Taehyung that hurt the singer, there was no way that the others would know.

Because Taehyung was gonna rather die than say anything, especially in this case. They were scared about Taehyung! Just like Taehyung was about himself.

As Taehyung lay there, silent and dazed, his thoughts ran marathon and marathon in his head. Jimin was passed out and so was Soo-Ah. That left Taehyung alone with his thoughts.

He softly turned to his side, careful not to wake the sleeping beside him. He looked at Soo-Ah, asleep. Her instigating and challenging face now radiates another emotion. She looked pretty, innocent, and soft.

Taehyung lightly traced the bruises on her arm before looking back at his own. His bruises were slightly bigger than Soo-Ah's. Just down his wrist.

As their skin got back in contact, Taehyung felt the same buzzing feeling coursing through his body. It was then that he realized the bond between him and Soo-Ah began building the same day they met.

That eye contact, the talk, and the coffee mug. That's how it began. Both the bond and Taehyung's feelings.

Hey guys! What's up?

So, first of all, even though I'm late to celebrate but Bonded reached 1.1K!

I planned this update a long time ago but stress and studies are taking a toll on my body.

So, I'm either studying, attending classes, or in bed. And to make things worse, I sustained a leg injury. It hurts like hell!

Anyway, I'll try to update the story soon.

Till then,

All the love,

Fay💞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 3.6K 137
BTS Star and K-pop idol Jeon Jungkook has always wanted to meet his soulmate, fall in love, and have a fairytale ending. But not all dreams get to co...
44.2K 1.3K 20
Soulmate is someone who can be said as your other half....The one when passes by or is just near you gives you butterflies and shivers down your spin...
46K 2.6K 29
SEOKJIN X READER - SOULMATE AU βœ” (will be edited) β™‘β™‘β™‘ Meeting my soulmate, my real one for the first time did not happen the way it should have. But...
199K 4.9K 21
When your soulmate's name slowly inscribes within one of your wrists. Park Jimin always thought he was never going to meet his soulmate. I mean, even...