The NOT-SO-SECRET of Damian W...

By MissClover77

Damian discovered his talent for make-up and fashion, which made other girls in his class consistently ask fo... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

2.5K 80 16
By MissClover77

A/N:

All the DC characters in the story are not my ownership. This is a mere fanfiction and all contents are inventions. Do not take this seriously.

P.S. (Pls. take note that the stereotypes I wrote in this story, doesn't accurately represent in reality. The contents in this fanfiction remains in the FICTIONAL world. And it will always stay that way.)

Oh yeah, there's no romance here lmao. So no ships are gunna happen. Lol.

-------------------------------------------------------

Today isn't Damian's day at all, their teacher assigned them into separate groups and were tasked to a dance performance which is scheduled at the end of August.

Unfortunately, he was put in a group of girls who are big fans of BL and k-pop. Right now, he's sitting on a chair, wearing a very grumpy expression as he listened to the girls discussing about what type of Blackpink dance they should perform. Ever since the mention of that idea, Damian had objected towards it because he refuses to do such humiliating thing. It sucks that he is the only boy in their group and he has to dance such girly steps. What's worse was that they wanted him to go shopping with them in order to buy clothes related to k-pop style. 

The girls just ignored Damian and continued to discuss the plan. The ex-assassin looked very murderous right now and his groupmates are completely oblivious to it. Their classmates from other groups noticed such dangerous aura, they all seem to be hesitating if they should approach Damian's groupmates and warn them.

A few hours had passed, at the end of classes, Damian was dragged along to an abandoned music room in order to discuss more about their so-called epic performance.

"So it's final." Samantha chirped. "We are going to do a mashup dance of Playing With Fire by Blackpink, Hip by Hwasa, and Boom Boom by Momoland!" she jumps excitedly, the same action also applied with the girls.

Damian had a grimaced look in his expression as he watched these girls squeal like a bunch of buffoons they are.

"Omg guys, we better make this the best performance of our lives!" Ariel says in a very happy tone.

"Yeah, we better! Oh gosh, Samantha! This is totally the best idea you've ever came up with." Fiona squealed, starting to become overly excited.

"I'm glad you guys love my idea. As a proud k-pop fan, I am deeply honored to be worthy by such praise." Samantha blushed, looking very smug at the same time.

On the other hand, Damian is the only one who disagrees with their idea. "Tt. I refuse to participate this ridiculous performance." he wrinkled his nose in pure distaste. "I shall inform our teacher that I will be doing this project on my own."

"Sorry Damian, but majority wins. Also, I don't think our teacher would allow you to do this task alone." Fiona smirked. The girls also nodded in agreement. 

Damian frowned even more.

"We're going to my house on Saturday. Before we practice our dance steps, we're gonna go shop for our outfits." Samantha declared. She and her friends squealed again.

At this rate, Damian's eardrums might be damaged because of too much squealing from the girls.

---xXx---

Back in the Wayne manor, Damian sat on his bed, looking at the messages of their group chat.

The girls discussed about what type of make-up they should wear, and what kind of hairstyle they should use in order to look cute.

Damian's mood totally became worse as he continues to read the messages. The boy remained silent for the whole time, refusing to interact with these imbeciles.

A few moments later, Damian was about to turn off his phone, but the girls suddenly talked about how they don't have experience about applying make-up by themselves. Later on, all the girls acted very problematic which made Damian scoff at their ridiculous issues and finally typed on the chat.

Damian: Cease your overdramatic behavior this instant and just hire a professional make-up artist. I don't know why you imbeciles aren't able to come up such simple solution.

Samantha: My parents wouldn't agree to spend their money for just a simple dance performance. They are thrifty af. 😭😭

Fiona: My parents grounded me for using their credit cards without permission. *sob*

Ariel: Omgggg. Same girl, same. I was so desperate to buy BJ Alex and Painter of the Night on Lezhin, so I stole some money from my parents.

Fiona: Hahahaha. Wtf? Oh my gosh what a hardcore fan you are! To think you would go far to do such dirty deed.

Damian arched a brow, wondering what are these Bj Alex and Painter of the Night that Samantha's talking about. So he typed:

Damian: What are these Bj Alex and Painter of the Night that you speak of?

Fiona: >///<

Samantha: 😏😏😏

Ariel: 😏😏😏

Damian: What? Why are you sending me these emojis? (Right now, he is becoming irritated because of their lack of reply to his question.)

Fiona: ....

Fiona: U-Uh btw, I tried practicing make-up while chatting with you guys.

As Damian read Fiona's message, he could tell that this girl is obviously trying to change the subject. He just rolled his eyes, deciding to drop his question, it's not like he cares anyway.

Samantha: Omgggg. Really? Same here! I'm not yet finished though...

Ariel: Me too. *gasps* Dang, all of us think very alike.

Samantha: Hahaha, I know right? I bet Damian also did his make-up too. Right, Damian? 😏

Damian wrinkled his nose.

Damian: Do not lump me with crazy females like you. Never in my life I would try such particular substance on my face.

Fiona: *sends photo*

Fiona: Guys! Here it is...

Damian and the others looked at the photo curiously. Behind those phones, all of them grimaced.

Samantha: Girl, are you serious!? You look someone straight from a horror movie!😨

Ariel: Oh my goodness! Have you even tried putting on make-up once!? 😱😱

Fiona: Huhu. No, I haven't. This is harder than I thought. 😭

Samantha: Well, I'm already done now...but it's an epic fail. Gosh this is so hard af.

Samantha: *sends photo*

Ariel: Same here girl, I'm also done. But I don't think I did it right...

Ariel: *sends photo*

Samantha: Omg guuuys. We totally look horrible. 😭

Fiona: Ikr. Imagine Joker, and aim lower, I bet that's the best way to define how we look right now. *sniff*

Everyone, including Damian looked absolutely horrified at these hideous make-ups.

Damian: Do any of you even know the basics of make-up? I say you're even worse than amateurs.

Samantha: Hmph. Like you're one to talk! You don't know how hard it is because you didn't even try it.

Fiona: Yeah! Easier said than done!

Ariel: 😠😠😠

Damian: Hah. Compared to you, someone like me could even do better.

Samantha: Oh shut it, you arrogant son of a bitch. Why don't you try putting on some make up and show us how good you are? Hah. If your make-up skills are acceptable to our standards then we'll honestly admit defeat. 😤

Damian's eye twitched and his hand shake in fury. How dare these fools mock him? Oh he'll definitely show them how good he is, and they'll be begging for mercy.

Damian: Fine. I accept the challenge. I'll definitely show you how superior my skills are.

Ariel: 🙄🙄🙄

Samantha: Riiiiiight. As if. Hahahahha

Fiona: Careful what you say, I don't want to feel bad seeing you embarrass yourself in the future.😜

That was the last straw. A vein started pop out from Damian's forehead. The tension in his room became heavy. Right now, he looks like he's about to blow up a gasket.

"Tt. These imbeciles doesn't know who they're messing with." Damian clicked his tongue. "Just you wait. I'll definitely make you learn your own place." 

He  glared murderously at his phone and furiously typed on it.

Damian: I will meet you tomorrow after class. I will have everything prepared and show you a pure masterpiece that none of you could even comprehend. Now if you fools have nothing more to say, I shall now buy the specific materials.

Ariel: 😐😐😐

Fiona: Fiiiiiiine.🙄

Samantha: Oh, sure. We definitely don't have any problem with it. Just don't embarrass yourself there, Mr. Ice Prince.😂

Damian stormed out from his room and secretly bought materials from outside.

It didn't took long, he was able to buy all of them without anyone's notice in the household.

Once Damian gone back home, he made sure to do a research first before starting to practice on his face. It is necessary for him to be very prepared for tomorrow.

He critically learned how all of these materials are used and applied properly. Once he finished studying for an hour, he washed his face first before sitting in front of a mirror, starting to put foundation on his face.

He thoroughly followed everything just like he had learned from the Internet. After few minutes, he went to the part where he would use the eyeshadows and eyeliner. He did his face as artistically as he could and then finally went to the part where he would apply a lip tint on his lips.

Before Damian could even do the finishing touch, he was interrupted by Alfred who now appeared at the doorstep.

"Master Damian, it is now time for dinner—"

Alfred stopped from finishing his sentence when laid his eyes on the boy. Damian felt internally embarrassed, cursing himself for leaving the door slightly open.

To think the butler would see him like this, being caught red-handed. The two of them stared at each other in a moment of silence.

Behind Alfred's calm demeanor, he is definitely surprised to see what he's seeing.

"Pennyworth, it's not what you think—"

Before Damian could even finish his sentence, Alfred interrupted him.

"You don't have to worry Master Damian, I will keep this hobby of yours a secret." Alfred smiled, looking at Damian with a gesture of acceptance. "I want to let you know that I won't judge you for something like this. It still won't change my perspective of you. Because no matter what, you are still the boy that I deeply cared for, the same applies to everyone in this household." he says in a comforting tone.

For some reason, Damian felt something off about Alfred's statement. He wondered why Alfred told him a heartfelt speech just for something like this. Damian was about to reply something, but the butler spoke again.

"I shall give you time to clean up yourself and explain to Master Bruce that it would take you for a moment before joining them." Alfred says.

Damian opened his mouth, but no words came out for a moment. But then a second later, he was able to do so. "I see... Thank you, Pennyworth. For keeping this a secret." he says.

It is really unlike him, but he's definitely grateful that Alfred is not going to tell anyone. He could not bare himself to imagine if others find out about this, it would definitely be humiliating.

"You're welcome, Master Damian." the old man says. A moment later, he finally stepped out the room.

As Alfred was already gone, Damian immediately applied a make-up remover on his face.

Little did the boy know that there was already a certain misunderstanding...

---xXx---

The next morning...

Samantha, Fiona, and Ariel met up with Damian at the exact place they were told to. Now Damian did what was challenged and prepared all the materials.

Honestly, the three girls were expecting Damian to fail, but they were all shocked by the boy's work when he finished.

"Oh....my...gosh..." Samantha choked.

Fiona and Ariel just gaped at him, too shocked at Damian's masterpiece.

"Damian. I can't believe you have such skills!" Samantha praised.

Damian smirked. Of course the make-up he did was perfect, he studied very well last night. So he was already sure that he won't fail.

"Now that you believe me. I truly have proven that I—"

Before Damian could finish his sentence, he was interrupted by Fiona and Ariel.

"You should totally do our make-up!" Fiona squealed. "I'm sorry we doubted you, we never expected that you are truly skilled!"

"Hey, since you are good at make-up, I bet you're also good at picking clothes! You should totally give us your opinions once we all go shopping on Saturday!" Ariel chirped, looking at Damian with sparkled eyes.

"What are the brands of these? They really look good on your face. Like, oh my gosh, you really look like an idol right now!" Samantha commented, starting to check out the brands that Damian used for make-up.

Damian stood there proud. Despite the stone-cold expression he's making, he felt happy to explain how he did it step by step.

The three girls listened closely, starting to take notes.

On the other hand, Jon happened to pass by and saw Damian interacting with the three girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

412K 19.6K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
150K 5.3K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...