5SOS Preferences

By heyihey5sos

All of the imagines you're about to read are products of my imaginative mind. I've written all of it. Hope yo... More

NOTE
Awkward Moment
He's drunk
He's drunk (part 2)
He's a vampire
He breaks your heart
He breaks your heart (part 2)
School boy/ School girl
Protective Friend
He breaks your heart (part 3)
Text Conversations
You're jealous
You're jealous (part 2)
Your family is friends with his
Forbidden Love
After break up
After break up (part 2)
Awkward Moment #2
Zombie Apocalypse
Hunger Games
Bonding with your child
After break up (part 3)
If you don't know (Calum)
Unexpectedly Best Mistake (luke)
Voodoo Doll (luke)
don't stop (ashton)
the only reason (michael)
Personal Assistant

He thought you're pregnant

789 8 1
By heyihey5sos

LUKE:

"Oh god, it's too hot. I can feel it's summer already." You said fanning yourself.

"Don't worry, I'll turn on the air con right away." Luke runs to the switch to air conditioner and turn it on. He runs back at you and lay beside you on  bed.

"Thanks, Luke." You thanked him.

"Anything for you. Are you hungry? Or do you need anything?"

"Anything?" You asked.

"Sure."

"I want pizza."

"Okay." He called the delivery hotline of your favorite pizza and ordered.

"One more thing, can you massage my back, It kinda hurts a little."

You position yourself face on the mattress so he can massage your back.

"Besides that, do you feel any hurt or dizziness y/n?"

"Nope, why?"

"I just thought we need to take you on the hospital, even if it's just a headache."

"What's with the sudden caring act? Have you eaten something or what?" You asked him with a smile.

"Don't keep it from me anymore, y/n."

You sit up from lying on the bed a while ago.

"I'm not keeping anything from you."

He laughed and sit closer.

"Okay, I understand if you want to keep it for a while but....Tell me, is it a boy or a girl?" He said poking your stomach lightly.

Your laugh burst out.

"Luke? Seriously? You thought I'm pregnant?" 

"Yes, aren't you?"

"What made you think like that, huh?"

"I just predicted, you vomited like for a week and craves for all types of food--and you gain weight too."

"Luke you should've asked me."

"Nah, just forget about it."

He looks so disappointed as he stare at the ground.

"I'm sorry, Luke." You whispered on his ear.

"Not your fault." He replied.

"We can try making one again, you know. If you're that upset."

He smirked when he heard your suggestion.

He pinned you down and kissed you from your temple down to to your lips.

When everything starts to heat up and he's only wearing his boxer, there's a loud knock from the door of your apartment.

"Pizza DELIVERYYYYYY!!!" The deliveryman shouted.

"Darn it!!" He cursed trying to put his clothes back. You just giggled about the situation but Luke is so frustrated.

"Don't move, y/n. We're not yet done. I'm just gonna pay for the pizza."

MICHAEL:

It has been six months since the day you married your long time boyfriend, Michael. Both of you decided to visit you family who is not that fond of your husband. 

"So...How's the married life? Do you feel any regret or?" Your Mom directed the question to your husband sitting beside you on the couch.

"It's pretty much different than before..we take things seriously and no, we don't have any regret." He said looking at you.

"Mom!! stop being rude to him."

"I'm just asking, y/n." She defended herself.

When you're about to talk back to your Mom, Michael prevented you by holding your hand and gives you the look telling you not to.

"Mrs.y/l/n, We have something to confess." He announced.

"Go on."

Michael tightened grips on your hand as if he's trying to get strength to you in confessing to your mom. You're expecting it will be about marriage.

"Y/n is pregnant." He expressed. 

"Yes, I'm pregna--WAIT WHAT?! I'm pregnant?!" You blurted out.

"What? He knew and you're not?" Your Mom questioned.

"I thought you knew and you're just hiding it from me. I have a friend who is a nurse, she confirmed to me that you are--I told her your health..everything that describes a pregnant woman."

"Seriously? I didn't know. My menstruation just delayed for two months." 

"We need to make sure. I have a pregnancy test over there. Go and use it in the bathroom y/n." Your mom ordered you. 

While you're trying to figure out in the bathroom if you're pregnant or not, Michael and your mom wait outside. They're both leaning on the wall hopefully waiting.

"Mrs.y/l/n, I have a question." Michael asked your mom innocently.

"What is it?"

"It's bothering me to know that you have a pregnancy test here...aren't you too old for...you know."

Your mom laughs and slaps Michael.

"You nasty son-in-law of mind!! That's owned by Y/n's sister!"

Their conversation was interrupted when you get out of the bathroom. You  handed the pregnancy test to your Mom showing no emotion. You're too absorbed by the result. It's like there's a lot to take in--you don't know which feelings take over. Michael took a peek over your Mom's shoulder to see the results. Your Mom screamed.

"Dammit! I'm gonna be a grandma!!"

"I told ya! I'm right! I love you,y/n" Michael kissed your forehead. Happiness crept in to you and took over the nervousness you had earlier.

"I hope my granddaughter or grandson wouldn't be like my son-in-law...Nahh, just kidding." Your Mom joked around trying to relief the situation.

ASHTON:

Your lovely husband just got home on time from work cause you just finished cooking dinner. You saw him walking your way carrying overflowing stuffs he bought on the mall you assumed.

"What's that stuffs you bought?" 

"Oh, It's nothing. Just a bunch of groceries."

"Groceries? I think that was too much...like a lot."

"Don't worry. I'm sure we'll use all of that." He kissed you on the cheek which you return with a kiss on his lips.

"So, What are we gonna have for dinner?," he put down his stuff and saw what you're cooking "I thought we're having broccoli for tonight honey?" He pouted while he wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Ash? That's our dinner for like three days straight?!" You reminded him.
He giggled and hold you tighter.
"Y/n, I'm going to ask something."
Nervousness crept in to you as he got serious.
"Fine, what it is all about?"
"There's something bothering me this past nights."
"Uh-huh." You let him continue.
"This is the last day of the month," he paused a little"and you haven't have your period. Does that mean we're  going to be parents?" He asked looking excited.

You yanked away from him surprised by his words.

"Well, I also thought I am... but my damn menstruation just arrived today."

"Sh*t. Does that mean you're not?"

"I'm not pregnant. Sorry, Ash." You feel bad disappointing him. You wrap your arms below his head.

"So....what am I gonna do with all those baby stuffs I just bought?" he scratched his head and giggle afterward.

"We're gonna use it someday in the future, who knows." You comforted him.

"Well we should have a boy or else I'll be damn. I just spent my allowance this month to buy stuffs for baby boys." He said rubbing circles at your hand.

CALUM:

You're staying the night over with the guys in Ashton's house. They kill time by playing their instruments and play a song. You just sat there admiring them. You love things like this. It's like a live concert where you watch them all alone. In the middle of singing, Calum interrupted them and put down his bass.
"Let's take a break, I need to go to the bathroom." Calum said.
Michael and Luke starts doing their phone while Ashton sits beside you.
"Congratulations to you and Calum." Ashton stated mildly.
"Congratulations for what?" You raised your eyebrow.
"Don't pretend anymore, y/n. So....is it a baby boy or a baby girl?"
The two other guys went near you. They can't believe what they just heard.
"Oh god, you're pregnant y/n!!Name it after me!!" Luke shouted.
"We're gonna make your child the fifth member of the band y/n!!" Michael stated.
"No guys you're all wrong," you waved your hand signalling them that it's not true "where did you get that anyway,Ashton? "You asked.

"To your great husband." Ashton replied with his mouth pointing to Calum who just arrived.

Your eyes shift to Calum came who is blushing all the way there and heard all of you. You asks him before he could even talk.

"CALUMMMMM!!" You called him.

"uhh, yes?" He asked.

"Why did you tell Ashton I'm pregnant?"

"I just...uh, suspected. I saw a pregnancy test on our bathroom the other day.It's positive." He spoke certainly.

Now you're on the grill, that pregnancy test wasn't really yours--it was somebody else. 

"See? you can't talk. I'm right." He uttered.

"Don't be surprise in the next words that'll come out of my mouth," you paused for a little to see if he if he agrees--he nodded "That  pregnancy test wasn't mine.I-it was your sister's." You announced and  you're afraid to Calum's reaction.

"Oh sh*t." That's all Calum could say at the time. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 7.5K 200
Hi my loves! This is what it says on the tin, a variety of 5sos imagines, all written by me. Check out my "5sos imagines 2.0" book for the imagines t...
39.1K 594 52
This is for the 5sos Fam that are out there! Requests are open. Hope you like it!!!
121K 1.3K 29
a compilation of 5sos imagines written by yours truly!!!
13.8K 164 27
Imagines from Tumblr for 5sosfam ♡