I HATE MY HUSBAND 2 (Complete...

By Loveyoualways1491

Mew suppasit is businessman who who is bit arrogant and rude. one day he encountered a boy name Gulf Kanawut... More

Author's Note
1. Introduction
2.Behave
3.Trapped
4.Mess
5.Proposal
6. Meeting
7.Fair Game
8.Drunk Gulf
9. Savage gulf
10.Mairrage
11.Mew's Game
12. Gulf's turn
13.Hurt Mew
14.Bad Day
15.He is my Husband
16.Poor Gulf
17.Sometime alone...
18. Angry Gulf
19. Jealously
20. Regrets
21.what happened?
22.Gulf returned....
23. weird Dream
24.𝑫𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌 𝑮𝒖𝒍𝒇
25.𝑃𝑜𝑜𝑟 𝑀𝑒𝑤
26.New Rule
27.Honeymoon
28. Baby Gulfie
29.Coming Closer
30.Crazy night
31.Last Night
32.I am not Gay
33. Are you cheating on me
34.Hello Brother!!
35.Mew my hero
36.Pissed Mew
37.Something happened
38.NULF'S FEAR
39. Feelings
40.Growing Feeling
42. I hate you But...
43. All. lovey dovey...
44.Love is not perfect...
45. Securing Profit Securing Love
46.Office
47.Clingy gulf
48.Hell
49.Horny GULF 🔞
50.Why??
51. Mew's Revenge...
52. Married
53.Oh Boy
54.Trying Hard
55.Rain..
56.Inked
57. Again yours
58.Let's have some fun🔞
59.Let's Adopt 🔞🔞🔞
60. Final Love

41. Not Just a Hug

4.1K 265 318
By Loveyoualways1491

Nulf: Mew and Gulf it's been a long time with you I will surely miss you both.... it's been fun with you thanks for all your love and care....

Gulf looked at Nulf as he was staring at Mew differently and Mew is also staring at him with so much love and care...Gulf felt a bit different...

Gulf: Nulf....take care of yourself...and whenever you want you can come here....Gulf hugged Nulf....

When Gulf leave Nulf..mew extend his hand to hug but Nulf looked at Gulf and step back...gulf was really confused he thought when Mew and Nulf get so close....

Earlier Mew didn't like Nulf and now he was upset from yesterday coz Nulf is going and he wanted to hug Nulf too....

Nulf: Ok P'Mew and Gulf see you later byee...

Mew was upset for the whole day the first Gulf was ignored may be he get attached ...he also misses Nulf too much...

Nulf left...next day

Mew get ready for the office and on breakfast table, he said Nulf please bring breakfast quick we are getting late....

Gulf looked at mew and said Mew Nulf left yesterday....

Mew: realised what he said ...oh I am Sorry baby ...generally he prepares breakfast so I thought ...

Gulf: hmm okay....mew talk a lot about Nulf ...about his food and how he takes care of him and all....gulf again ignored ...coz at least Mew and Nulf became friends....

Mew done his breakfast and he got a call ...while talking he was walking in the living area....as he was waiting for someone...gulf didn't interrupt coz Mew was on call...

Mew: inbetween call mew shout...Nulf come fast ....

Gulf: Mew Nulf is not here....Gulf was angry as well as upset that Mew is missing Nulf ...

Mew: oh yes....okay byeee baby ...where is my lunch box...

Gulf: I didn't prepare it...

Mew: why??

Gulf: coz I have never prepared lunch for you... then why now you are expecting this from me...

Mew: But Nulf always prepared it....

Gulf: Shout at top of his voice....I am not Nulf...I am so done with your Nulf chant....did you forget this is my house, you are my husband, and a person who stays here for a month can't change the way this house works....

Mew: sorry baby...byee I have a meeting...

Few days nothing changed...Gulf is upset and really irritated with the way Mew is behaving these days.... They fight a lot.... Though Mew said sorry still Gulf feels like he is losing Mew....

Gulf: I know I am not good as Nulf I don't know how Nulf used to prepare cheese omelet ...if you want to eat this then eat else fuck off...

mew left fir office without eating...

Gulf also felt bad that he has to pay attention to his husband so he prepared food for lunch and decided to give it to Mew....

In-office ...

Mew: yes please send Nulf inside....

Nulf: May I come in....

Mew: yes, please....

Nulf: do you have any important work ....

Mew: yes....I miss you...

Nulf: Aww Me too...

Mew: then hug me...why did you took two days of leave I missed your food...this hug and you like hell

Nulf: aww...I miss you too....nulf come closer to Mew and hugged him....

They looked at the door when they heard a knock....

Mew and Nulf looked and get shocked....

Gulf: Did I disturb you love birds....

Mew: Baby...

Gulf: do hell with your baby....this is what you two do in the office ....

Did you two forget who you are....what you were doing ....?? And please don't lie coz I can see and understand what it all means....

Nulf: it's my mistake...I hugged him coz I missed him...I was on leave for two days and I didn't see him so...

Gulf: Nulf he is my husband what do you mean by you missed him....who gave you the right to touch him...why did you do that....

Nulf: I love him ...

Gulf: What??? What did you say....

Nulf: you heard it right....I love him the day I saw him...but when I found out he is your husband I put my emotion inside my heart ...but with time my love for P'Mew increased....

Gulf was shocked....Nulf, you are younger...you are mixing infatuation with love....He is my husband and he loves me....mew tell him na...gulf has tears in his eyes coz the two people he loved the most are giving him hard time....

Mew: Yes...I love Gulf....

Nulf: but you have feelings for me too right?? You will love that if I come and stay with you two again..

Gulf: What??

Mew: yes...

Gulf: what did you say....you want him to come back...why...

Mew: I am sorry baby you know if I say No it will be a lie....and I love you if this is true then I have a feeling for Nulf it is also true....I love it when he prepares food for me when he gives undivided attention to me when he listens to me and tried to understand my feelings when he shows his love openly when he is ready to fight his brother when he tries to claim me .... I am sorry baby...but I love all that....

Gulf step back he was so shocked after hearing everything ....he felt the floor slipped from his place...You don't deserve my love, Mew ...he gave a tight slap to Mew....I hate you...I hate you...we are over Mew suppasit...just get the fuck out of my life...

Mew: Baby Don't say that I love you and I can't live without you...

Gulf: he really shocked...he cried and left the room..he went home and cried like hell ...he thought Mew will follow him like always but he didn't....mew did I really lose you...

How can you do this to me ...how....Gulf took out his phone and sent a message I want to Divorce Mew...

Author's Note

Hello readers it's my birthday tomorrow I just wanted to share my happiness with you all and apologize for updating so late..I am just busy in here and there....and I get too tired sometimes I sleep in between writing ..so please accept my apologies for being so irresponsible....but I will try my best to update at least update regularly...

Highlights:-

Nulf: Gulf I am sorry I never wanted this but...I love him and if you two broke then I will try my best to get P'Mew.... we two look alike but we are different in nature .. .. unlike you, I take care of him, I love him...I am ready to tell the whole world that he is my man ....and ready to fight the whole world for him...

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta IDLoveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 8.1K 28
Gulf Kanawut is a 20-years-old-guy who has just started attending the Faculty of Sports Science after taking a gap year. He doesn't expect to meet hi...
367K 16.9K 56
Gulf Kanawut son of a business man Akil Kanawut, akil's business is making loss and h a business tycoon Mew suppasit wants to take over business of A...
364K 15.7K 41
Gulf kanawut, son of Tay kanawut Gulf is raised by his father tay. Gulf doesn't have any other family member except for his father. he loves his fat...
138K 5.7K 30
Gulf has always navigated life as an introverted soul, retreating into the shadows of his shyness. Struggling to articulate his thoughts and feelings...