RED VELVET [SEULRENE] - Short...

By eriseulrene23

Just a short story collections of SeulRene yeeett❣️ exciting..... More

A/N
The Gift - part 1
The Gift - part 2
The Gift - part 3
The Gift - finale
Hello?
The way I love you - part 1
The way I love you - part 2
The way I love you - finale
My Epilogue
My Epilogue 2
My Epilogue 2.1
My Epilogue 2.3
My Epilogue 3
Our Time - part one

My Epilogue 2.2

581 36 10
By eriseulrene23

Wendy called Seulgi to meet her in the near café.

"You called me?" Seulgi ask Wendy and sit on the chair.

"Here" Wendy gave something to Seulgi

"This..this is"

My Epilogue

"That was the book you made for her after the break up, it helps me a lot, I knew everything about her because of that, and also Irene changes a lot, all you write about her in that book also changes"

"No, she didn't change, she tries to change it because you were beside her" Seulgi said.

"What? Are you trying to say that I change her?"

"No... I heard something interesting last day"

"What?"

"Your marriage was supposed to be a year but why it ended up 3 years?" Seulgi ask, and it made Wendy shocked, she didn't know where Seulgi get that.

"What are you saying?"

"Let's be honest here, Wendy-ssi, what did you do to Irene"

"Are you saying I force her to be my wife?" Wendy smirk

"Let's say that, its just a year, its kinda interesting"

"Look here, Ms. Kang, its not my fault if Irene chose me and not you, its not my fault if she married me and left you, its not my fault if our marriage last to 3 years" Seulgi hold her anger and smirk.

"Ahhh, is that so? Its not your fault really... but If I heard you did wrong her, I won't stood still like before"

"Are you threatening me?"

"Take that as an advice" Seulgi stand up, but Wendy suddenly pull her collar.

"Don't make fun of me, you don't know what I can do"

"Kill me?? Try me,you owe me a lot though" Seulgi remove Wendy's hand and left.

"I will not let you ruin everything" Wendy thought and angrily left. She went back to her office and saw Irene.

.

"Where did you go?" Irene ask

"Just outside, have some coffee with a friend" Wendy lied and sit beside Irene. .

"What are you doing here?" Wendy ask

"Well.. I supposed you didn't still eat lunch, soo... Let's have lunch together"

"Yeah, lets go" Wendy and Irene went to the restaurant.

.

.

Seulgi is already home, standing in a balcony drinking some beer.

"Seulgi?? I'm home" She heard Joy enters and just ignore it.

"Why are you standing there? It's cold"

"Joy, I want to go home"

"Huh?? Suddenly? I thought you were gonna stay here until summer?"

"I change mind, I'll be going back to Japan, and you can stay here, don't worry about that,.. I'm not forcing you to come with me"

"Seulgi, this is your home! And what is the problem? Did you met Irene? Or Wendy? Or..." Seulgi look away after Joy calls Wendy's name.

"Wendy, right?" Joy ask

"Yep, I confronted her about their marriage, my mistake" Seulgi chuckles softly.

"Hey, S-"

"I need to go back, I was doing good back there, coming home was my mistake"

"So you're leaving me here?"

"Its your choice if your coming with me or not"

"Fine, but Seul, until spring, how is that? Please??"

"Okay fine, until Spring and after that we'll be going back to Japan"

"Deal" Joy exclaimed and excitedly ran to her room.

"I guess, I can't say no to her" Seulgi chuckles

.

.

Seulgi is in Wendy's company again, she was having her interview. Joy hurriedly come to her.

"Hey, easy, you might fall" Seulgi worriedly say

"Don't worry about me, worry about Irene"

"What are you saying?? Its like Irene needed me"

"Dumb Seulgi, here" Joy give her phone to Seulgi, and let her saw a photo.

"What is this?"

"Look carefully!! Isn't that Wendy??" Joy asked

"Yes, with another girl... maybe her friend, you always see things differently" Seulgi exclaimed

"Yes, but I am always correct!"

"Joy come on, maybe her friend"

"A friend hug? Kiss in the forehead? Cheeks? And even lips? She has a very nice friend" Joy said sarcastically

"I even kiss you, in the forehead, cheeks and the lips, Joy" Seulgi said

"That was before okay?? You thought I was Irene and  YOU WERE DRUNK! IT WAS SO DISGUSTING!" Joy yelled and even the crew around them look at them.

"Nice, you get all the attention, but seriously Joy, not a nice joke" Joy smack her head and Seulgi falls in the chair. Seulgi felt relief no one see that.

"What's the matter with you?"

"No!! What's the matter with you Kang Seulgi? You were one that curious and always look things carefully and DIFFERENTLY! what made you change? Huh?"

"Joy, I promised myself not to interfere with their married life ever again and if..if Wendy cheated then its not my problem anymore, they both can handle it"

"How about Irene??"

"I don't know, she... She can do it, we already take different paths"

"Just try to confront Wendy, maybe I'm right"

"I told you, I-"

"Please??" Joy pouts

"Fine, give me the phone" Joy gave her phone, Seulgi quickly went to Wendy's office, she hopes Joy is wrong.

"What is it again? Trying to find ways to ruin my marriage?"

"Funny of you" Seulgi gave the phone to Wendy.

"I'm excited how Irene will react to this" Seulgi smirk

"Where did you get this?"

"Uhmm some friends?? I didn't know you were hanging out with someone else"

"We're friends"

"I told ya, I was right, she won't believe me" Seulgi said, Wendy stand up and suddenly punch Seulgi

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Seulgi yells, her lips is already bleeding.

"You should have been dead!"

"What?? Wait... Dead?"

"I still can't believe why are you still alive!"

"The hell are you talking, did you try to kill me?" Seulgi ask and Wendy look away.

"Wait... The car accident, it was you.. right?" Seulgi point at Wendy

"Enough of it" Wendy regretted what she said after seeing the photo.

"You tried to kill me?" Seulgi grab Wendy's collar

"You are still alive, be happy"

"You!!" Seulgi punch Wendy, and Wendy also punch Seulgi. The office was so messy. Wendy throw Seulgi into the the glass table , it broke.

"Aaisshh" Seulgi groaned in pain, after her body fall into broken glasses, she carefully stand up.

"Kill me" Seulgi smirk and they got into a fight again.

.

An employee saw everything and ran to Irene's office.

"Boss, I think you need to go to Ms. Wendy's office"

"Why?"

"She is fighting with Ms. Kang"

"What??"

Irene quickly ran to Wendy's office and saw Seulgi on top of her punching Wendy.

"Stop it!" She yells.

Seulgi stand up and step backwards.

"I'm sorry, I.." Seulgi was cut off after Irene approach Wendy.

"You okay?? Is that hurts?" She ask Wendy,

"I'm sorry, It was my mistake" Seulgi said

"What happened? What did you do again?" Irene yell at Seulgi

"Hon, I'm fine" Wendy hold Irene's arm

"Its not fine" Irene said

"It was my fault, I'm sorry" Seulgi apologize again, Irene look at here badly.

"You better be" Irene said

Seulgi's arm is terribly bleeding because of the broken glass, it hurts her but the one she's feeling right now is the one who's hurting her.

"I should...go" she said and left. Joy rushed to her and saw her arm bleeding badly.

"Seulgi, your arm, are you okay?"

"No, how can this wound hurt so bad?? What will I do?? It hurts so bad?? My heart hurts" Seulgi cries and Joy just hug her. She saw Irene treating Wendy. 

"I'm sorry, I should have not push you to Wendy" Joy apologized

"No, thank you for telling me, now I know she tried to kill me"

"What?!!"

"I will tell you when we arrive home" Seulgi whispered, Joy nods and she just sent Seulgi home.

.

.

In the evening, Irene check on Wendy, she was doing fine and having fun talking to Yeri.

"Hon, you okay now??" Irene ask Wendy

"I'm fine don't worry, thank you"

"Yeri can you leave us for a moment?" Irene ask Yeri, so that they can talk privately.

"Sure" Yeri agreed and went upstairs

"Wendy, be honest with me, what happened?"

"It was me who punch her first" Wendy said

"What?? Why??"

"We just have a small misunderstanding, I got pissed off, Seulgi was just defending herself, I'm sorry"

"Its fine, I think I should apologize to Seulgi, I got so angry at her"

"I'm really sorry Irene, I don't want to end up like this"

"Don't worry, I'll handle this, okay?? Go upstairs now, you should sleep"

"Okay, come quickly, I know you are tired too" Wendy smiled and kiss Irene forehead, she went upstairs.

Irene felt so bad after not asking Seulgi's condition. She decided she will visit Seulgi tomorrow.

.

.

Joy went to Seulgi's room, she just want to check her bestfriend. She got worried, Seulgi is sweating so much and her arm bleed again. She decided to call Seulgi's dad, she has no one to get help.

"How is she? Uncle?" Joy ask

"She caught a fever, and why does have my daughter have bruises and wounds? Joy you are hiding something from me"

"Uncle...the thing is....uhmm.. Seulgi... Seulgi got into a fight with Irene's wife"

"Irene?? What??!!!"

"Uncle.. its nothing"

"Nothing??!! My daughter become like this because of her! Where is that Irene?!!" Mr. Kang quickly went outside the room. Joy rushed to him and kneel.

"Uncle, it was my fault, and please Seulgi won't like it if you interfere with her problems, she doesn't want you to get worried, please uncle"

"If that happens to my daughter again-" Joy cut him off

"I know uncle, so please, Seulgi will not like it"

"Fine, I'll have to go back to the hospital, I still have scheduled surgery, call me when she wakes up"

"Yes uncle" Mr. Kang left and Joy went back to Seulgi's room.

"I'm sorry, Seulgi, I shouldn't have force you" she hold Seulgi's hand and just stay with her until Seulgi wakes up.

.

Irene went to Seulgi's condo, she press the doorbell and it was Joy who opened it.

"Why are you here? We don't need you here" Joy almost closed the door on her but Irene stop it.

"Let me see Seulgi, I would like to apologize please"

"Its too late for you, you have already hurt her enough, I advice you to stop it"

"Joy wait, I know I've done something wrong, but please I just need to talk to her"

"Not now Irene, you can't talk with her"

"Why?? Is something wrong with her??"

"Physically and Emotionally? SHE IS NOT FINE, please leave, while I'm asking you nicely"

"No!! Seulgi!! Seulgi!!"

"Shut up!"

Irene push the door and went inside the living room.

"Seulgi!!"

"Will you shut up!??" Joy yelled

"Where is she??" Irene opened Joy's room but she wasn't there. Joy blocked Irene from getting in Seulgi's room.

"Leave!" Joy exclaimed

"I'm not!" Irene force herself to open the door and saw Seulgi unconscious, with IV fluid connected to her.

"I told you to leave!"

"Seulgi" Irene approach Seulgi,

"I'm so sorry" Irene hold Seulgi's hand.

"Now you see her, leave" Joy coldly said.

"No, I'm staying"

"Irene!! Can't you see?? She's hurt! Because of your so called wife!! You even sided with Wendy quickly without knowing Seulgi's side and now! You want to stay here? Have you lost your mind? If you don't want them to fight again, I bet you should go where you should go and that's your wife's house and not here. And if you really cared about Seulgi, you won't do this and just let her be" Joy exclaimed, Irene realized what she have done.

"Okay, I'll leave, I'm sorry" Irene said and left the condo.

.

"Did she leave already?" Seulgi was faking her sleep she doesn't want to see nor talk to Irene.

"Yes she already left, I'm sorry, she force herself from entering" Joy said and sit on the bed.

"Thank you Joy, I just can't afford to see her after what happens back there" Seulgi let out a sigh

"You said, Wendy tried to kill you"

"Yes, thanks to that photo I've figured out everything"

"Now, what will you do?"

"That is what I'm figuring out"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 477 21
❝𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗱, 𝗠𝘄𝗮𝗵!❞ ❥𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝑰𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒈𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒐𝒚𝒆𝒅 𝒉...
10.8K 439 15
My first attempt in writing a dark themed story, beware of the plot twist ^^ My first WenRene lead fanfic! 😊✌ - Simple things in life are bound to c...
13.1K 834 35
Can I? A story of two people adjusting to what is expected of them?
9.3K 350 12
❝𝗜'𝗺 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜'𝗺 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗲. 𝗦𝘂𝗿𝗽𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗲?❞ ➵ 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙙𝙖𝙮, 𝙨𝙚𝙪𝙡𝙜𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙖�...