Reborn

By lightning923

Join Masagi and her friends as they are thrown into death, then life as an animatronic. Love will flame up an... More

Reborn: Prologue
Chapter I
A/N
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
A/n........ Again
Chapter V
3rd A/N of this book
Chapter 6( I'm done with Roman Numbers)
ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Christmas and New year?
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 Part 1
Chapter 11 part 2
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Stupid Wattpad
Chapter 15
Let's rewrite

Summary of the main OC

141 1 0
By lightning923

Hi, my name's Masagi and I'm about to turn 16 years old. I have dark green hair and somewhat light green eyes. I'm a drummer and a rapper who loves foxes and fighting like the rest of my friends. I have 8 best friends who I trust with my life. Aayame and I are closer than the others though. Ayame is 16 1/2 and always wears her bright orange hair in twin pigtail and has dark blue eyes. She loves cats and the bass guitar. Kay is 17 but she acts like a 14 year old some times. She has extremly long black spikey hair which she puts in a ponytail so noone steps on it and has bright eletric yellow eyes. She's a wolf lover and one of the best singers,and fighters, around. Eli, Kay's younger brother, had short spikey black hair and golden yellow eyes. Wayne, the youngest of the three, looks like his older brother. San is 18 1/2 and is more of a night person. She has black short hair with purple streaks and she has one purple and one black eye. She and Kay are like twin sisters, since they both are good singers and fighters. Her younger brother, Dezman, is like his older sister. He, Eli and Wayne are called the three idiots because thats what they are, idiots. Snow is a 18 year old with a gift of fashion and the skills of a pianist. She has pure white hair and light,light, extremly light grey eyes. Flame is the oldest, being 20 years old. She has dark brown hair with red streaks in it with dark red eyes. She plays the guitar, like Aayame. Both girls are bird lovers, Snow loves owls though. We all love Five Nights at Freddy's. But, one day, our lives as humans all came to an end.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
429K 26K 85
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
330K 9.9K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
620K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...