Our Fight For Love | Dean Am...

By KxAmbrose

Kennedy McMahon-Levesque, a fifth generation McMahon who possesses no desire to follow in her family's footst... More

The Plan [1]
Payback [2]
An Offer [3]
First Day [4]
Lost [5]
Fun Times [6]
Drunken Antics [7]
Saved [8]
Nice Guy [9]
Storyline [10]
First Kiss [11]
Drunk Kiss [12]
Feelings [13]
Show Goes On [14]
Impromptu [15]
Hesitant [16]
Idiomatic [17]
Philophobia [18]
Merry Christmas [19]
The Next Step [20]
Rookie [21]
The Ex [22]
Family Ties [23]
Territorial Woman [24]
Soulmate [25]
Our Home [26]
Forever person forever [28]
Night in New Orleans [29]
Paradise [30]
No DQ [31]
Greatest Man Alive [32]
Calm Before The Storm [33]
Someday [34]
Our Moment [35]
True Leader [36]
Purpose [37]
Safe Keeping [38]
Zoe-Zoe [39]
Our Little Family [40]
Daddy's Champ! [41]
Home [42]
A New Plan [43]
Life Currently [44]
Dunn For [45]
Too Sweet [46]
A Roadblock [47]
Control [48]
It's On [49]

Sweet to Sour [27]

1K 20 3
By KxAmbrose

Kennedy stepped into her parents' office as they had a meeting regarding the new WWE 2K video game. A few superstars were already in there, including Jon, who sat near the front next to her father.

"Hey sweet face." She grinned, leaning over his shoulder to kiss his cheek.

"Hey." He smiled, shooting her a wink.

"What's wrong with your legs?" Joe snorted, seeing as she was limping.

"Fuck off." She hissed, flipping him off and taking a seat across from Jon.

"I bet y'all were real busy during your time in Vegas, huh?" Colby chortled high-fiving Joe, who were in a laugh fit as Kennedy and Jon glared at them.

Stephanie shook her head and glared at her daughter, then looked at the boys, "Language Kennedy and I really don't want to hear about your sex life." She held her hands up as Kennedy shook her head.

"Sorry." She  and the boys apologized. Opening up her computer as Jon nudged her leg from under the table. She looked at him through her glasses and winked.

"You realize I'm right here, right?" Her dad asked as they laughed.

A few more minutes passed and now there was a room full of superstars the meeting on its way as Paul and Stephanie began going over the theme of this year's video game concept.

"This year's theme is all about breaking the rules and making your own story. Taking what's yours, fighting for what you want, doing everything in your power to show everyone what you're capable of. All of you superstars have done that and have been doing that for years now." Stephanie started as everyone listened.

"Which is why this year we went back-and-forth plenty of times with who should be on the cover of this year's WWE 2K. What story truly embodies what we are trying to show the fans. And while it was clear to all who should grace the cover, it's important to know that these two individuals have done a tremendous job in and out of the ring."

"Two? That's the first." Kennedy grinned, truly excited to hear who would get the cover this year.

"Now, can I get a drum roll, please?" They all laughed and drummed their hands on the table before Paul and Stephanie stood up, going to the covered board, pulling off the red cloth. A photo of Kennedy and Jon on the board.

"What!" Kennedy gasped looking at her parents then at Jon who looked just as stunned.

"Congratulations Kenny and Jon. You guys are the first couple to grace the WWE 2K cover and you're the first female superstar to ever grace the cover."

"I can't believe it!" Kennedy and Jon stood up as she went into his arms, him lifting her off her feet.

"Holy shit." He uttered against her neck before she pulled her head back and smiled at him, kissing his lips.

Jon placed her down, and they both turned to her parents, giving them a hug. "Thank you." Jon told each of them as they smiled.

"You guys deserve it." Stephanie said, patting Jon's back and giving Kennedy a kiss on the cheek.

Everyone clapped their hands. Both Seth and Joe got to be apart of the cover at one point in their career and now being able to be on the cover with the love of his life was a dream come true.

They all sat down and listened to the ideas that they had to the cover and the promotional video that everyone was going to be apart of, but mainly focused on Jon and Kennedy. Kennedy had a smile on her face the entire meeting, so excited to be apart of this with Jon.

"That's it for today's meeting. Let's all have a good show tonight, alright?" Stephanie smiled shutting her computer as everyone smiled and nodded their heads excusing themselves.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Kennedy said again, pushing out of her seat and tackling her parents in a big hug.

Jon laughed and watched on. "You're welcome honey, you worked so hard for it these past couple months. But I will warn you, your work schedule is going to be hectic. There are going to be countless meetings and a lot of hours going into this. Can you handle it?"

Kennedy nodded her head and smiled, "Of course I can, I am a McMahon, right?"

Her mom nodded and her dad rolled his eyes playfully, "Get going kid, your mom and I have some business to take care of."

She scrunched her nose as moved away, "And you want to get mad at Jon and I for doing it? Whatever."

She grabbed Jon's hand and walked out the office before making one last comment, "Make sure to use protection, I don't want anymore sisters!"

Jon and she laughed as they shut the door, hearing their parents curses as they quickly ran down the corridor to sit on a cart with Joe and Colby.

"Congrats, you're finally apart of the club. Nerd." Colby chuckled pointing at Kennedy's glasses as she growled and slapped his hand away.

"Yea congrats guys, and now you're the first girl on the cover." Joe added as Kennedy hugged them, punching Colby in the shoulder. 

"Thanks guys. It means so much to me, and I get to do it with my man." Kennedy professed as Jon wrapped his arms around her body as she sat between his legs.

"You're pretty stoked, huh?" Jon sought looking down at her as she looked up at him and nodded.

"Of course I am. What girl can say that they graced the cover of a video game with the love of her life? Not many people, if you ask me."

"i'm just as excited babe, don't you have another meeting before the show?" He raised his brow, looking at her before she shrugged out of his arms and quickly gathered her things.

"I'll see you later, I love you." She pecked his lips before running off, still limping slightly.

"Really, dip shits." Jon turned, smacking Colby and Joe on the back of their head as they growled.

"Bringing up Kennedy and I's sextivities in front of her parents? That's like breaking bro-code 101."

"Chill out, Paul and Steph know how to take a joke unlike some people. What are you, like 50?" Colby laughed, hitting Joe on the shoulder who stifled his laugher.

"You're the one scared to confess your feelings to Becky. My girl and I are secure here."

This time Joe and Jon both laughed as Colby scowled. It was extremely obvious that Becky and Seth were dancing around their feelings. They practically were with each other and liked the same things, yet the both of them were scared to confess since they didn't want to ruin their friendship.

"It's not easy man, she's my friend and if we screw this up, then it'll be weird and then bam...no friendship."

Jon patted him on the back and pointed at himself. "Weren't you the one who told me to confess my feelings for Kennedy? I'm telling you, you'll feel so much better when the truth comes out. I mean look at Joe, he's married, a father of 3. Hell, I want to be married and a father in a few years, but it all starts with one thing. Getting the girl of your dreams."

Joe nodded his head agreeing, "He's right man, just tell her how you feel. I mean, if Becky is spending this much time with you, then it should mean something."

"I guess you guys are right, do you wanna get a bite to eat before the show?"

The three men nodded, jumping off the cart and heading to catering where a few other talent were hanging out.

_

"Kennedy!" She turned on her heel, hearing Nikki and Brie's voices as she was walking down the halls to catering where Jon and his friends were.

"Oh, my god!" She squealed, turning around and wrapping them in a hug.

"I haven't see you guys in forever, what are you guys doing here?" She asked curiously.

"We were in town and decided to stop by, but we have exciting news for you." Nicole said and looked over to Brianna.

"Some of us girls are going to Lake Tahoe for a few days, just so we can get some therapeutic time before all the stress of Mania. Maryse was supposed to come, but she has something going on with Mike and now we have an extra ticket." Brie smirked, waving it around in the air as Kennedy laughed and scratched her head.

"I really want to go, but I don't know. Are the camera's going to be there?"

Kennedy didn't really want to be included in total divas filming since she was a more private person. Nikki and Brie shook their heads.

"No camera's at all, this trip is strictly for us only. And come on, you're the boss, I know you can get a few days off." Nicole winked as she smiled shamelessly.

"I'll go have a talk with Jon and my grandpa just to make sure it'll me ok. I just don't want Jon to be lonely." The twins nodded.

"Sounds good, just shoot us a text. Our flight is tonight, by the way!" Brianna called out as they gave her a hug and walked away.

Kennedy laughed to herself, going into catering and sitting beside Jon.

"How was the meeting?" Jon proposed, looking at her.

"Same old, same old. Just going over the itinerary for Mania week. Nicole and Brie talked to me." She said taking a chip from his plate and tossing it into her mouth.

"What did they want?" He rose his brow, his voice filled with suspension 

"You say it like, they have an evil plan or something." Kennedy scolded playfully hitting his arms.

"What? They're twins, double trouble remember?" He said spookily as she shook her head.

"They invited me to go to Lake Tahoe for a few days. Just to get some relaxing time with the girls before all the restlessness and for all of us to bond. What do you say? Will you be ok if my grandpa gives me the ok."

He thought for a second and shrugged, "I'm not some over bearing asshole whose not going to let you go, but I am going to miss you."

She awed and hugged his side, "I'm going to miss you too, but I'll be gone for four days max."

Jon smiled at her and nodded, kissing her lips, "You should go, you deserve some time with the girls. I know you like them a lot."

"Do you know who else is going to be there?" Colby asked and she nodded.

"CJ, Saraya, Nattie, Nia, and Trin are going to be there." They all nodded and Joe chimed in.

"When's the flight?"

"Today." She whispered looking at Jon who was wide eyed and groaned.

"Tonight? I thought it was going to be the week before Mania."

"Well, no, because Brie has to be home with Birdie. Bryan has this week off, which is why they all planned it this week. You can survive four days without me babe, you've done it before." She rubbed his arm, and he shook his head.

"But - but." He fumbled with his words as they laughed.

"You'll survive baby, come on our promo is soon." She smiles, taking his hand and waving bye to his friends.

_

"Please welcome into the ring...she is the chief brand officer of WWE and the commissioner of Monday night Raw, Stephanie McMahon. And the COO of WWE, he is The Game, Triple H."

Kennedy and Jon watched backstage, her parents talking about Kennedy's recent actions disrespecting the game himself and how disappointed and ashamed they were of her.

"It's just absolutely disgusting to think that our daughter would turn her back on her father for some street dog!" Stephanie exclaimed and the crowd booed.

"Go ahead Jon." A producer called out hitting Jon's music, he let go of her hand and gave Kennedy a peck on the lips before heading out through the curtain.

Dean smirked stopping on the stage, pointing at her parents the looking back, Kennedy's music hit and the crowd cheered.

"Please welcome Dean Ambrose and the general manager of Monday Night Raw...the princess of WWE, Kennedy McMahon-Helmsley!"

Kennedy bowed, looking around the arena, Dean wrapping his arms around her, giving her a kiss before holding her hand and making their way into the room.

"Back up." Kennedy motioned to her parents, who rolled their eyes and moved as Dean held the ropes down for her and got into the ring.

They each got a mic and Kennedy stood face to face in front of her mother, "Now I know my own mother isn't speaking about me turning my back on my dad when you did the same thing. Though I remember you vividly, leaving your dad a bloody mess while your ran off with the game."

Her mom crinkled her nose and shook her head, "Young lady, don't you talk back to me. You see what I did was make a statement. And your grandfather knew I did what I had to do to be the woman I am. It says a lot more than the woman you are."

Kennedy laughed and shook her head. "The woman I am? If you're insinuating that I'm a backstabbing bitch, then just say so. I mean, it's not hard to be one, after all I was raised by one."

Stephanie dropped her mic and began arguing with Kennedy, who repeated her actions and began yelling. Dean wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her back as she struggled to get out of his hold.

"Control your wife would you." Dean spoke, glaring at Triple H, who rolled his eyes.

"You mind your business and get out of here. This is between Kennedy and her family. Not Kennedy, her family, and some street dog."

"Says the guy who drugged that woman into marrying you. I bet you regret that now, huh? I bet she's a pain in the ass at home." Dean smirked nodding his head at Hunter who growled. 

Now it was a full on argument as Kennedy and her mom argued and Hunter and Dean began arguing pushing at each other's chest.

"No chance, that's what you got..." The crowd stood on their feet hearing the iconic song and the four individuals stopped their movement, looking at the ramp in shock.

Her grandfather, the chairman shaking his head furiously and walking down into in the ring. Kennedy and Dean straightened up, watching him retrieve a mic and turn to the four of them.

"What the hell is this! I put you two in charge and now Monday Night Raw becomes some sort of therapy session for the four of you."

Kennedy shook her head and walked up to her grandpa, "I swear it's not what it seems gramps, it's just that mom and dad are being unfair to me. I don't know what's so wrong with Dean and I being together."

He nodded and looked to her parents, then back at Dean, then back to Kennedy. "I'm sorry, Kennedy, but I have to agree with your parents. I mean look at you honey, you're a beautiful young woman and..."

Vince tilted his head to look at Dean and laughed. Kennedy moved away from her grandfather and closer to Dean, who held her close.

"And Dean is just Dean. Kennedy, you deserve a man whose the same status as us, not him. Come on now, you really would choose him over your own blood?"

Kennedy looked up at Jon and shook her head, her arms wrapping in front of his tightly.

Stephanie and Hunter shook their heads sneering, Stephanie grabbing her father's arm and motioning them out.

"It's clear that Kennedy doesn't want any part of our family. It's a shame she threw it all away for loser."

She watched her parents and grandpa exit the ring, Kennedy got out of Dean's grasp, him and the crowd thinking she was going to follow them but she leaned over the ropes.

"It's because I love Dean!"

They turned around, her grandfather raising his brows and getting back into the ring. She stepped back, her back bumping into Dean as he moved her to the side of him.

"Is that so? You love him Kennedy?" She swallowed thickly and nodded, looking over at Dean who looked confused.

"Well, do you love my granddaughter? Do you!" Vince shouted, looking at Dean. The crowd chanted yes, and Dean nodded.

"I love this woman, more than I have loved anyone in my entire life." Dean nodded, running his tongue along his teeth, looking at Kennedy, who nodded her head.

"I love this woman more than anyone in this world! She's my everything, and I wouldn't give up on us. Even if her evil mother and stuck up father asked me to." He howled, pointing at Kennedy and pacing around the ring.

"That's right!" Kennedy smiled, pointing at her parents, who looked taken aback.

"You feel the same way about this man?" Vince asked, looking at his granddaughter, who nodded.

"Then I guess I can't be that mad then." Kennedy and Dean smiled, hugging each other tightly as the crowd around them chanted yes and Vince laughed.

Her parents entered the ring looking at Vince in disbelief, Stephanie tugging at her father's suit and screaming at him for approving their relationship.

"Are you kidding me! You're going to let this mutt into our family dad! Are you out of your mind!" Stephanie exploded as Kennedy ripped the mic out of her mom's hand and took it for herself.

"If you're talking about the Authority, Dean and I don't want any part in your sick entourage you have around here. We are far better off without you guys. Matter a fact, this entire company without you and dad. Let's be honest, you barley show up to work anyways...who has been here every single day? Me! I don't need you, I never did. I have Dean, he's all I need."

A gasp escaped her mouth, feeling her mother's hand connect with her cheek. She dropped the mic and growled, tackling her mom to the mat and throwing her own slaps and punches as Dean tried to get Kennedy off her mom and Hunter pulling Stephanie out of the ring.

Vince hopping out the ring and looked between the couples. Kennedy leaning near the ropes telling her mom to come back into the ring and fight her while Stephanie sat on the floor glaring at her.

"I have a resolution to solve this, Kennedy and Dean I'm not going to make it easy for you. You two love each other so much that you'll risk your family for that man, then so be it. But you're going to need to fight for it, that's why at WrestleMania, it will be The Game Triple H and Stephanie McMahon versus The lunatic himself, Dean Ambrose and Kennedy McMahon-Helmsley."

Kennedy took a deep breath and watched on as the crowd roared, as far as they were concerned Kennedy had no in ring experience, not even compared to her mom's little time she wrestled in the ring. But she had been training, and she was ready for this. She was born ready.

Vince started his way up the ramp, but stopped right before the turn, looking back at them.

"But you must know this Kennedy...if you lose at WrestleMania not only will you and Dean be over, but your job as general manager will be over." He laughed, dropping the mic and heading to the back.

"Bring it on!" Kennedy growled, pointing at her parents as they shook their heads and went backstage.

Dean and Kennedy had a little moment in the ring. He pointed at all the fans and looked over at her. "They're ready for you, are you ready for them?"

She nodded her head and kissed his lips, the camera panning to them before Jon hugged her tightly, her face buried into his chest as he stared around and nodded smiling. It soon cut to commercial, and the couple headed back to gorilla.

"Great job guys, already trending worldwide!" Vince clapped, bringing Kennedy and Jon in for a hug.

"Thanks gramps."

"Congratulations on the cover of 2K too, you guys are going to be great faces." He smiled and Jon nodded, shaking his head.

"Thanks sir."

"Did that slap hurt? Sorry sweetie." Stephanie came over, rubbing her daughter's cheek as she laughed and shook her head.

"I'm ok mom, sorry for punching you so hard."

"It's ok honey." She smiled, rubbing her back.

"Oh, I forgot...gramps do you think it would be okay if I take the next four days off?"

"How come?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Nicole and Brianna invited me to Lake Tahoe for a few days so we could get some relaxation before the craziness of Mania week. A bunch of other girls are going there too."

"I suppose you could go, you'll be back for Friday's live show?" She nodded her head and smiled.

"Yup!"

"Ok then, you go ahead Kennedy."

"Thank you." She beamed, giving him another hug.

"Please for the love of God, don't get too wasted." Her dad said rubbing his face as they all laughed.

"Dad, we're going to Tahoe, not Mexico. We'll have a few glasses of wine and that's all." He nodded and kissed her forehead.

"I'll see you on Friday then." He told her giving her a hug along with her mom.

Jon intertwined their hands, heading for their locker room so she could get her things and go.

"Kennedy!"

"Matt!" She smiled, letting go of Jon's hand and giving the man a hug.

"Hey Ambrose." He grinned, shaking his hand.

"Ryder." Jon nodded, standing off to the side as he listened to him and Kennedy speak.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were taking time off?" She asked

"Creative called me in, I think they had a storyline for me. You look good by the way." He complimented.

"Thanks, you too." She laughed, her fingers lingering on his arm before coming back to her side.

"Oh tell me all about your fiancee! I saw you proposed to her!" Kennedy gushed, and he laughed.

Kennedy saw him post on Instagram a few days ago about how happy he was to ask his girlfriend to marry him. She even commented a bunch of hearts and congratulations. She and Matt met a few years ago when he was getting a big push. She thought the Zack Ryder character was so funny, one of her favorites. But they were nothing but friends.

"Yeah, she's great. She's having fun in NXT, hoping to get called up to the main roster soon. Did you want to see the ring?"

Kennedy nodded her head and watched as he whipped out his phone and showed her a photo.

"That's beautiful, she's a lucky girl."

"You two going to get married soon? Everyone around here says you guys are so in love." Kennedy giggled and moved to Jon, resting her palm on his chest.

"One day, when Jon is ready to ask. We're still young and we've got plenty of time left. But we are most definitely in love." She sparkled.

"Babe, your flight." Jon mumbled into her ear and she nodded.

"Sorry, Matt, I've got a plane to catch. We'll catch up another time." He nodded, giving her a hug and Jon a pat on the back before they were off to her office.

"You were pretty friendly with him." Jon declared, crossing his arms across her chest, watching her movement stop as she was gathering her things.

"What?" She laughed, shaking her head.

"I'm being serious, Kennedy. He was giving you that look out there and you were totally oblivious to it, you even had your hands on him for a second."

She raised her brows, "I do that with everyone, including your friends, it doesn't mean anything different because it was Matt. And didn't you hear what we were talking about? He's engaged, babe."

"Well, of course I'm not going to care when it's my friends. I know you don't mean it in that way with them. But you should've seen yourself, you were gushing over him."

Kennedy rolled her eyes and continued packing her things, "Whatever Jon, I'm not going to argue with you over this."

He shook his head and sighed, "Why not? It bothers me, Kennedy."

"So what do you want me to do, Jon? Just stop talking to all the men here? I'm sorry, but I can't do that. If you're jealous, then just say so."

"Me? Jealous? Never." He retorted pointed at himself and she huffed.

"You're jealous and it shows. Look, nothing is going on between Matt and I, you're the one who was engaged and didn't tell me. I found out for myself. Matt and I are nothing but friends."

He shook his head and squinted, "Why are you trying to flip this on me? I didn't tell you about Renee because I honestly forgot. I thought we talked about this? Does it bother you? Are you jealous?"

She shook her head and glared at him, "Why would I be jealous? It's not like it was a successful engagement, was it?"

"Because it bothers you. I know it does. Why else would you bring it up?"

"Jon, I'm going to miss my flight if we keep arguing over this. I'm done. I'll see you on Friday, I love you."

She dragged her bags behind her and kissed Jon's lips before parting out the door.

"I love you too." He mumbled to himself.

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this update! If you have any predictions for the book or any comments, please feel free to leave them. I love hearing back from my readers. Remember to vote and comment, don't be silent readers! Check out my other books, Little Ms. Lopez (Dean Ambrose) & Addiction (Seth Rollins).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 503 26
THIRD BOOK IN THE ACCIDENT SERIES It's been 3 years since Becky gave birth to little Hope, family life is great but what happens when somebody badmou...
323 11 1
Lovestruck; It's been 10 years since Kim and Roman last saw eachother, both were once a couple, but separated at college. Roman is now married with a...
3.2K 168 41
Catherine Michaels, was last seen 2 months ago. She has come back after a heartbreaking experience and she isn't quite who she used to be. Will the f...
613 17 6
โ ๐˜š๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ "๐˜ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด." ๐˜Œ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด.โž ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...