๐ท๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ ๐ต๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜, ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’...

By VoldeysMissingNose

๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘  ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐ฝ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ƒ๐‘œ๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐น๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘–๏ฟฝ... More

Authors Note!
Authors Offical Note!
A/N (again)
PROLOGUE
Story Characters.
Story Characters part2!
Chapter One: Potter Manor/Platform 9 3/4
Chapter Two: Hogwarts
Chapter Three: Sorting
Lorenzo Williams
Chapter Four: Williams!
Chapter Five: The Girl with the Black hair, yea! Her!
Chapter Six: Dreams, or Nightmares?
Regulus Blackโค๏ธ
Chapter Seven: Memories
Chapter Eight: Potions
Chapter Nine: Expecto Patronum
Chapter Ten: Full Moony.
Chapter Eleven: You're Bleeding
Chapter Twelve; Sirius?
Chapter Thirteen; Woah
Chapter Fifteen; Arrangement
Chapter Sixteen; BLACK!*

Chapter Fourteen; I mean it, Black.*

933 31 12
By VoldeysMissingNose

TW; why does writing smut take so long?
start the song at this sign please;✔︎
I am so very sorry.

-𐂂-

I sat at my desk in my room, drawing a fluffy dog not even taking note that a set of feet were at the entrance of my bedroom.

Sirius silently and slowly creeped in behind the girl, and spooked her.

"BAH!" He tapped her shoulders.

"AH!" I turned around, dropping my pencil. "Sirius you arse!" I whacked him with my drawing book.

"Sorry! I'm sorry!" He laughed.

I rolled my eyes, smirking a little.

"Where's James?" I sighed sitting back down.
"He left with your mum and dad to work, since you went last time he gets to go." Sirius shrugged, I frowned a little.
"That means I'm stuck with you." I whined.

"Guess so, Love." he wandered over to my bed, throwing himself upon it and making himself comfortable.

"Gee, please do make yourself comfortable." I stood up walking over to him where he'd laid on the left side.

"Will do." He smirked, lacing his fingers together and placing his veiny hands behind his head to rest. He straightened out his legs, crossing them over slightly.

"Ugh, prick." I rolled my eyes, laying down next to him.

He turned his head to look over at me, only to see me looking at the ceiling.

I turned my head to the right to look back at him.

"Take a picture and it will last longer." I smirked. He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Why would I need to take a picture when I can just stare and daydream about you whenever I want." He winked, which made blood rush to my face.

He smirked in victory. I turned my full body to face him, while he did the same.

"You're a idiot." I squinted at him.
"And you're gorgeous." He smiled at me.
"I mean it, Black." I glared at him.
"I mean it too." He moved in closer.
"You're such a arsehole." I moved in more.
"And you're such a tease." He whispered, his tongue glazed over his bottom lip- wetting it slightly. His eyes flickered to my lips, then back to my green eyes. That was a mistake.

Seconds passed by, but neither one of them looked away from each other, mostly because they didn't want to turn away. No one was sure who moved in closer first, either he or she did- but suddenly they were so close they could hear each other's heart beating miles per second. His eyes kept flashing down between her lips and eyes, and she still couldn't find the strength to move away as he lifted his hand to move a stray hair from her face. His hand lingering near her cheek, his thumb brushing against her bottom lip, then her jaw. Sirius gently lifted her face up towards his, slowly but carefully, moving closer, and closer, until he was nearly out of focus from her lips and eyes, his lips dangerously close to her own.

"You know, Black. If you want to snog me, you don't have to ask." I smirked, my lips brushing against his.

"May I?" He smiled.

-✔︎-

"I guess, what a gentleman." I rolled my eyes, finally connecting our lips. I closed my eyes, letting the feeling of his soft minty lips on mine. His tongue glazed over my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I quickly opened my mouth, I placed my left hand onto his chest pushing him down flat on his back. We both pulled away from the passionate kiss, breathing heavily for air. Sirius opened his eyes and looked at me like he was mesmerized, intoxicated and his eyes were clouded with lust. I flung my left leg over his lower abdomen, smirking.

"Is this okay?" I lowered my head to his ear, whispering.

"Yes, very much yes." He breathed out.

I began kissing his neck, he opened his eyes and rolled them back, he opened his mouth slightly and small moans escaped his mouth. I giggled against his neck.

"Lia..." He gripped my hips.

I moved up slightly forward, earning a groan from Sirius, which I smirked at.

Sirius began kissing my neck, he moved his hands down to the end of my shirt untucking it from my trousers. His cold hands made contact with my warm-tendered stomach which sent shivers up my spine. I began breathing heavily against his neck, I sat up to fully remove my shirt. Sirius helped me remove my shirt, painfully slow. I shivered once the cold air hit my stomach, which Sirius annoyingly giggled at. I helped him quickly get rid of his shirt, He slowly moved his hands from my hips to my stomach to the back of my bra. I placed my cold hands on his bare warm chest which made goosebumps appear, he sucked in air at the sudden feeling of my cold touch; a smirk following.

My hands slowly run down his chiseled body; from his chest, down to his abdomen, stopping just above his waist line. My fingers touch around his belt- his zipper- his button. I pulled away from the kiss, panting for air.

"Do I have permission to unbuckle your-."

"Merlin, fuck yes. Obviously, of course you do." Sirius whispered, also panting.

I smirk and slowly shift down his lower body as my hands follow; my hands trailing over his features. I slowly slithered back up, breathing heavily.

Sirius gasped at the feeling of the affection. He suddenly flipped over so I was beneath him.

"Do you really think that I would let you fuck me? No love, I do the fucking, maybe next time." He smirked. He removed the remaining of my clothes quickly, along with his. I lifted my hips up slightly to help him. I suddenly gasped as my wetness met with the chilly air, Sirius only breathed a smirk and shook his head a little before ducking his head down and blowing on my arousal. I gripped the bedsheets at the feeling and my eyes rolled to the back of my head slightly.

He pumped his dick up and down slightly and looked me dead in the eye; "Are you sure you want to do this?" He looked for any deny but was only met with true honesty. I nodded; "Yes, Sirius."

"Damn it Lia, what if Remus- or, or peter- Hell even James- no- Marlene! What if they all find out... bloody hell Marlene scared the living merlin out of me-" He rambled slightly scared for his life. I grabbed the sides of his head gently and spoke; "Sirius, I don't care. I want this- We want this. Plus James and the others won't find out, I Promise." I nodded, looking him in the eyes with true honesty.

He slowly nodded and looked down at the sight they were in.

"Fuck it." He closed his eyes, his head going back.

He pushed himself slightly in, letting her adjust- he gasped at the sudden feeling.

She gasped and winced in pain and he immediately looked down with wide-eyes. "Are you okay?! did I hurt you? we can stop-" He rambled.

"Siri, just go." I sighed. Which he only nodded slowly at.

He took the signal that it was okay to continue his actions, so he began moving up and down slightly making sure that she is comfortable and not in pain- which was really hard due to this being both of their first times- he began taking deep breaths, he placed both his hands on her hips, raising them a bit to get a better movement. She gasped out a light moan-her back arching up slightly.

"Faster." she breathed, he began pumping in her faster like she commanded.

He stayed inside of me for a while then started thrusting in and out faster. I dug my nails into the sheets harder. "Ooh, Fuck." I moaned, he gripped my neck while his other hand is placed on my lower stomach. I tilt my head up and gasp from the pain and satisfaction. I tugged harder onto the sheets, slithering my hands up his muscled arms into his silky hair. Bitting my lip as he pumps in and out continuously. He groans and gasps from the euphoric feelings that he was experiencing. "Holy shit, Ophelia." He moved his arms so they were on both sides of my head. I gripped his forearms and dug my nails into them, I moved my hands down to his torso, snaking my hands around to his back. I scratched his back as he continuously thrusted into me, harder than the last one was. He moaned at the pain, but he liked it.

They both had- what do you say- sirius issues.

He lowered his face into hers, kissing her passionately and grabbed a fistful of her hair which made her gasp and moan into the kiss. A smile creeped onto both of their faces immediately. She grabbed the back of his head and brung him into another passionate yet heated kiss and bit down on his lower lip- drawing blood- which she sucked away due to the kissing. He panted into her mouth- he licked her lips and sucked on her bottom lip before pulling away and gripping her hips as he pounded harder into her. She grabbed his wrist and her other clung into the sheets of her now- non-innocent bed.

"S-Sirius, I-I'm gonna.." She gasped.

"I know, I know darling. Shhh." He moaned into her shoulder. A devilish thought immediately came into his mind.

He pulled out suddenly and she immediately groaned in pain as they both panted. He smirked devilishly more seeing her in this euphoric- yet- desperate state.

"Sirius please- I need this-" She began to ramble- when he suddenly moved his hand to her clit, circling it slightly which shut her up immediately with a gasp and muffled moan since he quickly covered her mouth with his hand. He laughed; "Does that feel good? do you enjoy that?" He smiled.

"Yes, sirius you know It does." I closed my eyes.

"Good." He breathed. He circled her clit faster and faster until her legs began shaking uncontrollably. He inserted not one, but two fingers in her. He began licking her clit as he curled his fingers inside her- hitting her G-Spot every thrust.

I could feel a knot began to form into my stomach, I gripped the sheets and moaned loudly into the air. Suddenly, a wave of euphoria crashed onto me, a wave of stress, depression, and anxiety came pouring out. Sirius pulled his fingers out of me and licked them clean as my mouth was open wide, gasping and moaning. Sirius began stroking himself, which I immediately took into my own hands. Literally. I clapsed my hands lightly around his dick and began stroking it for him which he gasped at. I kissed his tip then took his dick into my mouth and swirled my tongue around, making him feel like Bliss. He grabbed my hair and pulled it into a small ponytail and moaned into the air, his eyes moving into the back of his head. He grinned the bed pole for balance. He felt as if he were in heaven, he felt euphoric, mesmerized, intoxicated. He felt a huge knot beginning to form and relaxation, bliss, calmness, love, and attachment mixed with warmth washed over him. I swallowed all the contents and Sirius collapsed onto my bed, me copying him not shortly after.

He looked over at me to see me a few inches away from him. He furrowed his eyebrows and scoffed. He rolled his eyes. "What the bloody hell are you doing over there?" He snapped at me. "Get the hell over here, bitch." He patted the spot next to him. I giggled and smiled at his childish acts, and scooted over next to him. He wrapped a arm around my shoulders, pulling me into his side. I rested my head on his chest- hearing his loud and fast it was thumping. He held me tight; "Are you okay, Lia?" he asked, genuinely concerned.

"I'm perfect, Sirius. Perfect." I smiled up at him, which he gladly returned.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"I'm sure." I smiled. He kissed the tip of my nose gently.

-

So🧍🏼‍♀️ do you like?🤠 i've never cringed so hard😩

how y'all doing anyways?🙄🖐🏻 i don't care, just asking...........👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 637 18
****************************** (๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž/๐ฆ๐จ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ง ๐š๐ฎ, ๐จ๐Ÿ-๐š๐ ๐ž ๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฎ๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ) ****************************** โ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๏ฟฝ...
33.1K 1K 51
๐™ฐ ๐™ฟ๐šข๐š›๐š›๐š‘๐š’๐šŒ ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š’๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐šข ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š•๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐šœ ๐šœ๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š• ๐š˜๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŸ๐š’๐šŒ๐š๐š˜๏ฟฝ...
1.1K 94 10
"๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’๐’†๐’… ๐’”๐’ ๐’’๐’–๐’Š๐’„๐’Œ๐’๐’š" ๐’”๐’Š๐’“๐’Š๐’–๐’” ๐’๐’“๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’Œ ๐’™ ๐’‡๐’†๐’Ž!๐’๐’„ ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’–๐’…๐’†๐’“๐’” ๐’†๐’“๐’‚
1.8K 83 16
"โ„๐• ๐•จ ๐•™๐•’๐•ง๐•– ๐•€ ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•๐•ช ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•š๐•”๐•–๐•• ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ'๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•š๐•Ÿ ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ ๐•ก๐•ช๐•›๐•’๐•ž๐•’๐•ค." ๐•„๐•’๐•๐•—๐• ๐•ช ๐•”๐•™๐•ฆ๐•”๐•œ๐•๐•–๐••. โ„๐•š๐•ค ๐•–๐•ช๐•–๐•ค ๐•จ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–...