๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š โœ”๏ธŽ ๐™. ๐™Ž๏ฟฝ...

By mssaiki

"๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™š ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™  ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ฎ, ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™จ๐™จ.". โžช โ € โ € โ €โ €โ € โ € โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ใ€€... More

โœ”๏ธŽ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š
โฅ II
โฅ III
โฅ IV
โฅ V
โฅ VI
โฅVII
โฅVIII
โฅIX
โฅX
โฅXI
a/n <3 (pls read)
โฅXII
โฅXIII
โฅ XIV
โฅ XV
โฅ XVI
โฅ XVII
โฅXVIII
โฅ XIX
โฅ XX
โฅ XXI
โฅ XXII
โฅ Epilogue
โฅ sequel ?!?
โฅ and it's out!

โฅ I

18.2K 520 1.9K
By mssaiki

❥ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ

I was more of a reserved person. I hated confrontation and taking responsibility for major things. I guess you could say I was more laid back, and calm.

I worked at a museum ran by some rich dude and his 'friends'.

I walked into the office, noticing my co-worker, Cara. "You're late.". She spoke as she stood up.

"Yeah, so don't tell Milo or he'll kill me.". I set down my books in my working space. "Plus, it's not even my fault. I got stuck in traffic.". I sighed.

"Sounds like a personal problem.". She laughed. I glared at her, and she quickly stopped laughing. "Forgot, you're not a morning person.". She sat down at her desk, which was next to mine.

"Anyways, did you hear that there is a new shipping of work coming today?". She clicked her pen various times, "We have to go and bring it up to the 57th floor.".

"The 57th floor?". I looked over at her, "But, aren't only officials and higher ranks allowed up higher than floor 45?". I spun my chair around so my body was facing her.

"Yeah, but they need extra workers so Milo told us, that it's our job.". Cara took a sip of her coffee before throwing it out. "But, besides that...I heard the CEO is a total hottie.".

"Okay.". I responded to her. I turned my chair back around and began to work again.

"Okay?". She paused for a moment. She stood up quickly, grabbing my shoulders, "Y/N, you need to be more open-minded to relationships!".

"They're not my thing.". I sighed, taking her hands off of my shoulders, "All my relationships end up badly. I'm just tired of men.". I buried my head down in my arms on the desk.

"Maybe, try women?". Cara suggested.

"Believe me, I've tried.". I lifted my head, looking at her. She looked a little shocked.

"I mean, on the bright side...you got best of both worlds.". Cara chuckled as she sat back down at her desk.

"You're not funny.". I stared at her. I was frustrated, everyone always talking about relationships, like honestly if I could, I'd run them all over.

"Hey!" Milo pushed the doors open, almost out of breathe. "The shipment is in. Get your asses outside!".

We all stood up, heading outside but before I could make it past the doors, Milo stopped me. "Wait, Ms. L/N.".

"Oh my gosh, what now Milo? Is it because I was late because it wasn't even my fault, there—". Milo interrupted, placing his index fingers over my lips.

"First of all, that has nothing to do with it, and second of all, you were late?". Milo looked at me, almost dissatisfied and upset.

"Forget I said that! I was completely on time.". I laughed it off, placing my hand on his shoulders. "Anyways, I should help the others with all those boxes.". I began to make my way past Milo but he grabbed my hand.

"Nope. I have a special job for you.". Milo pulled my back onto the chair. "Since you were late, you get to take this instead.". He pulled out a container, it had a golden watch, and the top covering the watch was glass.

"Okay? What am I doing with this?". He handed me the watch, I held it a little tight so I wouldn't drop it.

"You're going to take it to the secretary upstairs. ". Milo directed me to the elevator. "It was ordered by the CEO, he's been expecting it for a while.". Milo pushed me into the elevator, shortly after, "Make sure not to break it, that's a very expensive watch.". The elevator closed.

"Wait—!". I sighed, holding the box even tighter. "This is so expensive.". I sighed. "Who even has that kind of money?!". I pressed the button, floor 68. The top floor.

꧁꧂

I finally made my way to the top floor. It was a huge building. 68 floors in total. The CEO at the very top floor. Gosh, I hope I don't run into him.

I made my way out of the elevator and began walking over to the Secretary. This place was like a whole maze.

I turned around and began walking with the box in my hand. This place was crowded, people walking everywhere. I didn't even know that this many people worked here. I was so lost in thought, I didn't even know where I was.

Right as I turned the corner, I bump into a man. The box dropped out of my hands, shattering onto the ground. The box, the watch, basically everything was broken. I covered my mouth and moved back a little bit.

"Oh my gosh—". I stared at the ground, upset and shocked. I had a terrible morning and now, it's even worse.

"Are you okay?". The man I bumped into, bent down, looking at my face. He had silver hair with black tips and dark brown eyes.

"I-, uh.". I looked back at him, unable to speak. "I guess?". I responded fully, still upset over the watch. "Not like I'm about to get fired, ya know.".  I covered my face.

The man stared down at the watch then back up at me, "Was this the watch that the CEO had custom made for that banquet this weekend?". He asked.

"Uhh, yeah. That's the watch.". I sighed, pointing down at the mess.

The man looked lost in thoughts before he began speaking to me again, "Come with me.". He began walking in the opposite direction, I shortly followed him. We kept walking, and as we did, I saw fewer people in the area.

"Where are we going?". I asked the man in front of me.

"To the CEO.". He answered, shrugging his shoulders."He'll need to know about his watch, and since you broke it. You can tell him yourself.". He stopped walking, standing in front of the door. The hallway was empty, just me and him.

"It's your fault too! You ran into me.". I scoffed at him. Honestly, why am I getting pinned for this? I understand it was somewhat my fault but it's also his.

He knocked on the door, waiting for a response, "You should've watched where you were going then.". He looked back at me. His face was blank, no expression at all.

"Come in.". I heard a faint voice from the room, it sounded deep and stern. The man opened the door, walking in. I followed right behind him, shutting the door. "Oh, hello Kita.". He looked up from his desk.

...

Damn, he's hot. He had dark brown hair combed to the side, and greyish, yellowish eyes. He also had a tattoo of what seemed to be a snake, the tail was visible on his entire arm, and you could see the head of the snake on his neck. "Hello, Suna.".

"Is everything okay?". He stood up from his desk. "And who's this?". He pointed at me.

"This is a worker, I assume she's from another department, but besides that, she was supposed to deliver a special heirloom to you from the Haiba Family.". Kita pushed me forward a bit, so I'd be standing in front of him.

"Oh, that. Where is it then? I've been expecting it for a long time now.". He looked right at me, his face seemed so serious, but yet so calm.

"It's broken.". Kita responded a small smile rose upon his face.

"Broken?". Suna leaned on his desk, placing his hands on the table. "How did it break?".

"This lady dropped it.". He answered Suna's question, bluntly and without hesitation. He pinned all the blame on me.

"I see.". He turned around, pacing around his desk. "Kita make sure the mess is cleaned up, and inform the Haiba family as well.".

"Understood.". Kita turned around and left the room. Leaving Suna and me alone. It was quiet for a few seconds before I spoke.

"Look, I'm sorry. It was an honest mistake and I meant no harm whatsoever.". I quickly apologized, earning his attention. So much for not running into the CEO.

"Sure, it was an honest mistake but, you do know how much that costed me right?". He began walking over to me slowly, a devilish smirk grew on his face.

"No, not really, but I-". He interrupted me before I finished my sentence.

"About a few hundred million yen.". Suna spoke, "Do you have that kind of money?". His body, inches away from mine.

"No, I don't.". I answered, looking away from him.

"You're going to have to pay somehow? Not only was that a small fraction of my money, but it was an important heirloom.". He pinned me against the wall, "I'm going to be the one paying them back in the end.".

"Is there any way I could make it up to you?". I offered him. If I was given time, maybe I could pay most of it back but that'd take months, maybe even years.

He grabbed my wrist, pulling me forward onto his chest. His other hand on my waist. He whispered in my ear, "You can pay me back with your body, princess.".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.8K 457 22
๐ด ๐‘ฃ๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐‘‚๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž ๐‘‡๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข, โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘’๐‘™๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘“๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ก๐‘œ...
490K 19.5K 46
โ› ๐šˆ๐™พ๐š„ ๐™ด๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ด ๐™ฐ ๐™ท๐™พ๐š๐š‚๐™ด โœ โ™ฏ ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐š†๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฒ๐™ท ๐š๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐š๐™พ๐š„ฬ„ ๐—†๐–บ๐—„๐–พ๐—Œ ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—‚๐—‡๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—…๐— ๐—๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—๐—Ž๐—‹๐—‡๐—Œ ๐—’๐—ˆ๏ฟฝ...
1.2M 44.2K 52
๐˜/๐ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐ˆ๐ ๐€ ๐†๐‘๐Ž๐”๐ ๐‚๐‡๐€๐“ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐‡๐Ž๐“ ๐•๐Ž๐‹๐‹๐„๐˜๐๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐๐Ž๐˜๐’ ๐Ÿฅต *๐๐€๐’๐„๐ƒ ๐Ž๐…๐… ๐Ž๐… ๐…๐€๐๐ƒ๐Ž๐Œ ๐Œ๐„๐Œ๐„๐’* ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐“๐„...
236K 3.9K 70
"๐—œ ๐—–๐—”๐—ก๐—ง ๐—•๐—˜ ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—ง๐—›๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ" | |_____ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜†/๐—ป ๐˜‚๐—ธ๐—ฎ๐—ถ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ณ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐˜€...