his girl¹ || discontinued ✔

By _cru3l_summ3r_

(DISCONTINUED) A young kid named Henry is looking for a job. While his friend Jasper is looking to love someo... More

The Cast
The Danger Begins
mo' danger, mo' problems
A/N
playlist
the secret gets out
tears of a jolly bettle
Substitute Teacher
Jasper Danger
The Space Rock
Birthday Girl Down
Too Much Game
Henry the Man-Beast
Invisible Brad
Let's Make A Steal
Super Volcano
Sofia Margarita Ramirez
My Phony Valentine
Caved In
man of the house
a/n
I'm sorry 😥

Spoiler Alert

149 6 0
By _cru3l_summ3r_

Brianna's POV 

"Yeah baby, series finale of Walking Orange!" Henry cheers as we all sit on the couch to watch the finale of Walking Orange.

Me and Ari used to not like Walking Orange, but Henry got us into it and now we're obsessed with it.

"I can't believe we're about to watch the last episode ever." Dad states with a tray of pizza.

"I know." Charlotte and I smile. I sat next to Henry and Dad with a bottle of soda.

"Television history!" Schwoz beams and we look at the giant screen in front of us.

"It's the television's biggest night! The Tony Awards!"

All of us begin to cry in agony, yelling at Schwoz to change the channel. Schwoz changed the channel and yelled over our cries.

"There! I fix it!"

We all exhales with relief and the show to begin.

"Previously on Walking Orange..."

"Here we go," I giggle. "It's happening!"

Suddenly mine, Dad's, Charlotte's, Henry and Ari's phones went off and we checked them. I looked at it and my eyes went wide.

"Are you serious?! I yell and throw my phone down to the ground.

"No!" Dad says.

"Oh no!" Henry cries as he stands up and throws his pizza at the wall. Dad bangs a pillow on the ground yelling in horror, and Charlotte tosses her Skeezits everywhere.

"Just turn it off." Dad groans and Schwoz turns off the television.

"What happens?" Schwoz asked.

"Why did we not watch Walking Orange? And why you heave your pizza?" Schwoz asked us.

"Because the Spoiler ruined Walking Orange!" Henry exclaims.

"Stupid 'The Spoiler!" Charlotte snaps.

"I want to take a knife and want to show it up his spoiling-Mmmmmm!" Ari got cut off by Henry covering her mouth with his arm and bringing her  to his chest, Ari bit his arm and he yells in pain.

"Ow!"

"Who is The Spoiler?" Schwoz asked.

"He's this jerky teenager here in Swellview!" Dad snaps, standing up from the couch. "He finds out what's gonna happen in tv shows and movies..." 

"And then he tells people the ending!" Ri finishes.

"He ruins it for everyone!" Charlotte adds.

"I hate that kid!" I exclaim. "Why must he ruin everything? I would like to ruin him and beat his-"

Once again, Henry covers Ari's  mouth and she sigh, not bothering to remove his boney hand.

"Not for me. I am smart." Schwoz smiles and pulls out his turned off phone. "I turn my phone off."

"Well, yip de do for you Schwoz!" Henry snaps irritation and released his hand from my mouth. "You licked my hand Ari."

"I know." Ari says and stick her tongue out. "When was the last time you washed your hands?"

Ri wrinkles her nose in disgust and the emergency call blared and I answers the call.

"What Gooch?" I asked with a mouth full of popcorn, as they approached the monitor.

"Do you know what 'The Spoiler' did,"

Schwoz yells. "Ah!"

"Yeah he texted all five of us of us." Ari tells him, with bitterness and Henry grabs her arms to keep her restrained.

"No, he texted everyone in Swellview and told them the ending of Walking Orange!" Gooch informs us.

"Don't tell me," Schwoz cries covering his ears.

"He said that Rodriguez killed Mallory." Gooch told us and I clenched my fist in anger.

"Stop it," Schwoz cries.

"And that he's really a cop!"

"No!!!!" Schwoz yells and falls to the floor.

Ari growled and Schwoz falls to the floor.

Ari growled and Henry squeezed Ari's arms tighter.

"Thanks for the info, Gooch." Dad says and ends the call.

"Okay how'd the Spoiler figure out how to text message to everyone in Swellview." Charlotte asked as she helped Schwoz off the floor.

"Ah, I don't know." Dad shrugs and Henry releases Ari.

"Don't attack." Henry mutters to Ari.

"No promises." Ari remarks and he keeps a hand on my shoulder.

"Anyone with level five computer knowledge could figure out how to do it." I state.

"Well somebody's got to stop The Spoiler!" I exclaim and Ari felt Henry tense you and she shrugged his hand off.

"Right, and that person is us," Dad declares.

"You mean... those people are us." Henry corrects and Dad gives him a look. "You used bad grammar."

Ari fires a small fireball at Henry gasps. "Ow!"

--
Ari's POV

The next day Henry and I were playing a very intense game of cards. We were eating chips and there was only one chip left in the bowl.

"Only one chip left." Henry says and I glance at the chip in the bowl.

"Race ya for it." I challenged.

"Okay." Henry agrees. "I'll try."

You can try, but you won't win." I smirk and we set our cards down. "Hands on the table. On three." We had a stare down before I started counting. "One-"

Henry quickly grabs the chip and eats it. I glare at him and groan.

"Come on," I complain. "You stupid chip snatcher!"

Henry smirks at me and the emergency call blares.

"Dad!" I call and Dad runs out to meet us at the elevator.

"Hey Gooch. What's up?" I asked as I answered the call.

"Spoiler alert!"

"Wait!" Henry calls and I got upset. Henry grabbed my arms restrain me from attacking. "Don't say anything about the 'Good Wife' I'm not caught up yet! And Ri is vicious when she's upset, I can't handle her violence!"

"You better not spoil anything! I know where you live." I remarked to Henry.

"No." Gooch denies. "My spoiler alert is about the spoiler." Gooch said and I exhaled.

"Good." Bri sighs and her and Dad turn their heads to Henry who pry's his hands off his ears.

"Let go." Bri mutters to Henry and she pokes his side making him remove his hands.

"What do you know about "The Spoiler." Dad asks as he sits down.

"We recieved a tip that he's planning on showing up at the Swellview Monoplex tomorrow at midnight." Gooch informs us.

"Hmm. I wonder why." Dad and Henry wonders together.

"Tomorrow night is the worldwide premiere of Galaxy Wars 9!" Bri gasps and Henry glares at her.

"Thanks Gooch." Dad tells him and ends the call and he stands up.

"The Spoiler must have inside information about what happens in the movie." Bri states as she leaves the monitor with Dad trailing behind her.

"He's going to ruin it for everyone." I add.

"I'll ruin him and his spoiling- Mmm!" I shot a fireball at Bri with a smirk on my face.

"Not if you and me stop him." Dad declares.

"Not if you and I stop him." I corrects and Dad glares at me.

"Thats what I said." Dad remarks.

"You said "you and me". I remarks.

"Okay who cares?" Dad said shrugging.

"We have grammar rules for a reason." Henry and I protested.

"Hey guess what?" Dad interrupts.

"What?" Henry asks confused.

Dad shoots his laser and Henry flinches.

"Ow!" Henry said.

"Yeah. There you go." Dad and Bri smiles.

"You know, I got one too!" Henry mocks and shoots him. While I use my fire powers and shoots a fire ball on Henry. Bri joins in on the fun and shoots a water ball.

Well I guess that its Henry, and I, against Dad and Bri.

Bri's POV

The next day, it was almost eleven and dad, Henry and Charlotte were gonna go see Galaxy Wars 8 so they can stop the Spoiler from spoiling the movie. Charlotte left early so she can take Piper, and I had gotten a cold earlier today and Ari agreed to stay and help me to get better.

"Hey."

"You found anything yet?"

I turned to them and I sniffled, while Ari went and got me my Chicken Noodle Soup. "Yeah I found a great pic-"

I paused when I saw them and I laughed.

"What funny?" Henry asked and his voice modified because of his Skynaut costume.

Before Dad could respond, the elevator opened and there is Ari, with my Chicken Noodle Soup.

"Hey baby." Dad said as he kissed Ari's head, and she handed me my soup.

"Seriously you're gonna make fun of us?" Henry asked me.

"Knock it off. Enough." Dad says sternly, and I cleared my throat.

"Okay." I say coughing a little. "So you're a Skynaut?"

Henry lifts his mask. "A Red Skunaut."

"And I'm Dule Starjacker." Dad smirks and I giggle at them.

"I don't know why you're laughing Banana." Dad says and I calm down. "You  agreed that you'd let your sister be Princess Kaia since you got sick."

"That's right." I said remembering that I said that Ari could be Princess Kaia.

A couple minutes later Ari came back in the costume.

"Here's a new picture of him from a month ago." I said and face the monitor.

I show the picture on the screen and Dad snatched a photo of it.

"Got it." Dad says.

"Is Charlotte taking Piper to the movid tonight?" Henry asks me and I nodded my head as a response

"Have fun bring me popcorn." I said as I walked up to the sprocket to my bedroom, and Stella comes running behind me.

--
Still Bri's POV

Sofia: como estas? (How are you)

Bri: im sick

Sofia: oh no

Bri: I can't wait until you come back!!

Sofia: bueno papa murio (well papa died meaning her father)

Bri: when did he die?

Sofia: ayer (yesterday)

Bri: oh honey, I'm sorry

Sofia: esta bien (its okay)

Bri: do you have anywhere else to stay?

Sofia: no nosotras no

Bri: is your mom working paycheck  to paycheck then?

Sofia: si

Bri: okay I can talk to Dad when he gets back and see what he says does that sound like a plan?

Sofia: si

Bri: okay love you

--
End of chapter see you guys in the next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 5.3K 24
(STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED! BUT PLEASE STILL READ) Lindsey lives with her older brother. Her father is in the navy and is overseas, which means tha...
64.6K 857 20
Lily Manchester is daughter of Ray Manchester a.k.a Captain Man. She's been staying with the Thundermans for 4 years now and it is finally time to g...
296K 4.7K 79
Cassidy Thunderman was the sister to Phoebe, Max, Billy, Nora, and Chloe. She was the daughter of Barb and Hank. She was a sidekick with Henry to Cap...
43.9K 778 14
Audrey Manchester never expected her life to have adventures everyday. One day it could be fighting crime or the next it could be obsessing over her...