The Binary Trio (Demetri x re...

By abkarate

Y/N has known Demetri and Eli since 8th grade when she stopped them from being hurt by Kyler and his goons. E... More

First Day of School
More than a simple crush
The New Boy
The Halloween Dance
Ocean of Thoughts
No More Karate
Only True Friend
Cobra Kai
Flipping the Script
All Valley Tournament
Joining Miyagi-Do
The Mall Fight
Finding Your Strength
'80's Night
Moon's Party
The School Fight/Aftermath
A/N
A/N
A/N
The Original Cobras
Back To School
Looking For Robby
I've Missed You
An Unsteady Feeling
Another Shot
My Growing Concern
The Pain of A Broken Heart
Done Playing Nice
Should Have Said No
What now?
Trapped
A Possible Shot at Redemption
Back Again
The Movie

Right or Wrong Decision?

1.4K 49 44
By abkarate

Robby and I were talking with Kreese the next morning. He was teaching us some Cobra Kai techniques when we heard a voice yell from behind us.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" The voice yelled. We turned to see Hawk approaching us. 

"Hawk!" I said.

"Hold on there. Mr. Keene and Miss. L/N are our guests." Kreese said stopping him.

I made eye contact with Hawk who quickly looked away to look at Robby. I looked over and saw Tory who had a small smile on her face. I smiled at her and nodded. She nodded back. 

Kreese left to talk to Hawk while I went to talk with Tory.

"Hey." I said to her.

"Hey, so, what made you join Cobra Kai?" She said smiling. 

"Well, remember that boy I was on a date with at the roller rink for 80's night?"

"Yeah."

"We started dating after Moon's party and well, the other day I saw him making out with a girl named Yasmine. I just, I don't know to be honest."

"I get it. When I saw LaRusso kissing Miguel, I just wanted to get rid of her. I was so made that she was coming between me and Miguel that I felt she was destroying my happiness. You made the right decision."

"Thank you Tory."

She nodded and left to go talk to Robby as Hawk approached me. He gave me a half smile. His hands were behind his back.

"I owe you an apology." I said to him.

"No you don't." He said to me.

"Yes, I do. I only added fuel to the fire between you and Demetri. I should have just stayed out of it and let you two handle it yourselves." I explained.

"Don't blame yourself, you were jut trying to protect us from hurting each other. I should have never dragged you into the school fight."

"I forgive you, if you forgive me."

"Of course I do." I gave him and smile and he returned it.

"So, what made you join Cobra Kai?" He asked.

"I caught Demetri and Yasmine making out the other day and I want to teach her a lesson."

"That son of a bitch!" He said referring to Demetri. "I have an idea. We're going to do something for Sensei Kreese, would you like to come?"

"Sure."

Time skip

"Okay, we've got one shot at this. Quick, in and out, we'll be good." Hawk said as we all stood at the edge of the woods outside the zoo. I stood next to Tory who was happy I came along. 

"Know what you gotta do?" Hawk asked Kyler.

"Hell yeah." Kyler said. 

"Alright, sweet." Hawk replied.

I saw Robby coming up the path. Kyler and two other boys laughed as Hawk glared at him in disgust.

"Someone took their sweet ass time." Tory said. I chuckled to myself.

"You invited him?" Hawk asked her. 

"I did. Why? You got a problem with that?"  She asked him.

Kyler took a beer from a bag next to him and passed it to Robby.

"Here you go, Keene." He said.

"I'm good." Robby said.

"If he won't have it, I will." I said. Kyler smiled and tossed it to me. I opened it and started drinking it.

"What, you can't handle a sip of beer?" hawk asked Robby.

"Nah, I just don't need to drink to pretend to be cool." Robby said. I spit out my beer, laughing. Tory laughed with me. 

"Yeah, funny." Hawk said about to get into Robby's face.

"Alright, let's get this over with, shall we?" I asked.

We went through a hole in the fence and went to the entrance of the zoo.

"So, why do we need to sneak in here?" I asked.

"You'll see." Tory said with a smile. 

We entered through a back door and walked up the stairs a bit.

"Right, there's two cameras over there. The guard goes on beak once every hour." Hawk said. "We have less than five minutes."

"Okay." Kyler said.

We ran up the rest of the stairs and went to the back door to the reptile room. I went in with Robby, Kyler, Tory and Hawk. 

"You got the snake pole?" Hawk asked Kyler.

"Oh, shit. Snake pole, right." Kyler said.

"I orchestrated this entire plan and you didn't bring the one thing you were in charge of?" Hawk said pissed off.

"I forgot, okay? I've got a lot on my mind right now. If i don't pass trig this semester, my dad's gonna shit in my mouth." Kyler said.

"He'll what?" I said disgusted. 

"Just reach in and grab the snake!" Tory whisper-yelled.

"Are you insane? I'm not gonna stick my hand in there." Hawk whisper-yelled back. 

"Hey, who's in there?" A man yelled.

"Shit!" I said as we all turned and ran out. 

We got back under the fence and we were back where we started.

"What the hell, dumbass?" Hawk said pushing Kyler.

"Dude! At least, I brought beer." Kyler said.

"We failed the mission 'cause of you!" Hawk said.

"Who said we failed?" We all turned and saw Robby holding up a bag. We heard hissing from the bag.

"No way." Tory said.

"You got it?" I asked Robby. 

"Let's see." Tory said. We opened the bag and saw the snake moving around inside. 

"Hell yeah. You the man, dog!" Kyler said excited. Robby was smiling. I hadn't seen him smile in a while. 

"You two be natural Cobras." Kyler said.

We started walking back towards the dojo. The others walked ahead as Robby and I walked a little ways behind. Tory had the snake now. Robby interlocked his hand with mine and I smiled at him.

"Look at you Cobra." I said laughing.

"Ha, ha, very funny. You and Tory get along nicely." He said.

"Well, I might have been a Miyagi-Do but I didn't have a problem with Cobra Kai. Only Hawk at the time."

"Well, you don't have to worry about Demetri or anyone else, I'm here for you, no matter what. Just like your always there for me."

I kissed him softly and he placed his hands on my waist, kissing me back. We released, both of us smiling and we walked back to the dojo. 

Robby put the snake into the tank and we went to the back room of the dojo. We stood in a horizontal line, facing Kreese.

"Well done." Kreese said. "I'm impressed. You showed fearlessness, leadership. And those are the qualities you need to be a champion."

He walked down the line and stopped at me and Robby. 

"Good job. You're what Cobra Kai has been looking for." He said to us smiling. 

He walked back to the center of us. "Do you see what you can accomplish when you work together? Alliances are important. For us and our enemy. Because you better believe that they are making alliances too."

Tory's face changed and I looked between her and Kreese.

"What alliances?" Tory asked.

"Oh, you didn't hear?" Kreese said. "Diaz and that LaRusso girl, yeah, they're working together. They helped save the All Valley. They gave quite a speech. They make a pretty good team."

Robby and Tory looked at each other, both clearly pissed off.

"Well, it's getting late. Dismissed." 

Tory walked off angry. 'Oh shit.' I thought to myself. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68K 2.2K 38
Hawk caused a lot of damage throughout his time at Cobra Kai and now that he's finally realized that this wasn't the path he wanted to take, turning...
35.2K 691 29
โš ๏ธ EDITING โš ๏ธ you move to California back with your brother and mother sadly for you it's not summer. You have to attend a new school, how will it go...
1.5K 19 12
๐ฎ๐ง๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ (๐š๐๐ฃ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž): feelings (especially love or admiration) that is not reciprocated or understood as such by the beloved rat...
226K 7.2K 42
If only she knew how much trouble that boy would bring her. warnings: language, drinking, sexual themes (not in detail) (DISCONTINUED) COMPLETED UN...