Leader Of The Mafia {h.s}

By niallswhoran13

COMPLETED DISCLAIMER- I wrote this when I was 12 so it might, kind of be a fast burn. Enjoy :) "Y-you're w... More

001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
017
018
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
042
043
044
045
046
047
048
049
050
051
052
053
054
055
056
057
058
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
Epilouge - part 1
Epilogue - part 2
Epilogue - part 3

019

1.4K 33 9
By niallswhoran13

Bree Tyler

Dear Journal,

Honestly, I have no fucking idea what today is. So, I'm not putting the date.

It's been about two weeks since my throat was split open. It's gradually getting better, and Harry said we can take the bandage off tonight. Im very excited for it to come off, It was starting to get very uncomfortable wrapped around my neck all day, everyday. Harry has been a little kinder towards me, that made me feel a little less worrisome and lonely stuck in his house. We watched a couple of movies and ate daily meals as usual. Weird thing to do with your abducter. But we're all a little weird in this shitty world, aren't we? I'm sitting at the same island counter top, but this time I'm doing something different. I'm sitting on the actual counter rather than the barstool. Harry just made dinner, he was sat on the couch like always and he said he didn't care if I sat next to him on the couch, but, I refused. I chose the same spot that I felt sane with. The island counter. One day while me and Harry were watching a show that I don't care to remember the name of, the main character was asked a question by someone I didn't remember as well, the question was "if you had three wishes, what would you wish for?" I looked over at Harry when the question was asked, he stared at the movie. But, if someone were to ask me three wishes they would be,
1- see my best friend again. 2-change my past. 3-run in track again. Those would be my three wishes that I so wish could come true. But they can't, life isn't some fairytale like we all wish it was. Life sucks, it's bland boring, the only time there is ever a fairytale is in movies, movies are real fairytale Yet, they aren't true. I wish my life was like a movie.
But I don't know if it's because I don't want it to be real, or, it's because I want my life to be like a real fairytale.

-Bree

I hopped off of the counter, closing my leather journal that was still filled with more blank pages.

I walked over to the couch, sitting next to Harry on the soft leather.

"Harry?" I peered up at him, his figure much taller than mine; even when we both were sitting down next to each other.

"Hmm?" He hummed, looking down on me.

"I'm sorry if this is too much too ask.." I lightly shook my head, "but do you think I could get some new clothes? I've just been rewashing the same ones and they're getting worn out." I paused, "see?" I showed him the shirt that I constantly had to rewash, holes started to appear and the coloring was starting to get faint.

"That could be arranged." He smirked, ruffling with my light brown hair a little bit.

"Thank you."

"We can go to the store tomorrow morning, it's surely closed right now." He said.

I peered at his phone that was turned on, it was only five o'clock.

"It's only five o'clock?" I spoke in confusion, the stores wouldn't be closed right now.

"Yeah, that's my point. Stores close at five o'clock don't they?" He questioned, I looked at him boggled.

"No." I chuckled lightly, "who told you stores closed that early?"

"I guess it's just been a while since I've been to a store, I don't even know where to find one around here. You know I do live in the middle of nowhere right?"

"You've never heard of google maps? A GPS even?" To say I was shocked, was an understatement.

"No. The only places I've ever needed to go I know the location like the back of my hand." He said, shrugging his shoulders looking into my eyes.

"Oh my god. When was the last time you've gone out to a real place?"

"Well," he paused to think, "I went to the club-"

"Besides the club, I know you know that place like the back of your hand." I got slightly triggered at the topic of Cartin's Angel club. I hated that place from now on. Only bad things happen to me there.

"Five years..." he strained, stopping to think.

"Five years?!" I exclaimed in shock.

"I believe so." He said, fluffing his nose slightly.

"How do you get like...food and cigarettes and your essentials?" I asked.

"I get them delivered." He said, rolling his lips in his mouth.

"We have to go out, like now!" I said urgently, he needed to get out in the real world, just a little bit.

"Okay okay." He surrendered. He was already dressed in a nice black shirt and black jeans, the same outfit he wore everyday.

I was dressed in the same clothes that I rewashed almost everyday.

I grabbed his wrist, chuckling lightly as we made our way to the front door, my shoes and his boots were sat at the entrance. I was excited to go out, I haven't been out of the house since Harry took me to the club.

I slipped my shoes on, my outfit looked a little bit worn down and rugged, but that's why I was getting new clothes.

Harry hopped into his shoes at ease, they made a clanking sound as the soles of his shoes hit the hardwood. He opened the front door and held it open for both of us as we both walked to his car. I sat in the passengers seat and he sat in the drivers seat.

He opened the glove department quickly, pulling out sunglasses and resting them over his eyes, although it was night time.

He ripped the engine, stepping down on the gas pedal. I rolled down my window lightly, breathing in the night air as the pale moonlight shined down on me. Harry rolled his window down too.

"Put the location in the GPS, or whatever you call it." He said, handing me his phone.

"I thought I wasn't allowed to go through your phone ever again?" I asked in shock that he gave me his cell phone, he told me that a little bit ago when I went through his phone to take a picture of him and he caught me.

"Now listen to this. You can only go on my phone with my permission. Got it?" He spoke, seeming a tiny bit annoyed at me.

"Of course." I nodded, my hair flying up from the wind that was breezy.

I just looked up stores near me, I hit the closest store that was an hour away, and handed him his phone back so he could see the location and how to get there.

He turned up the radio, a song that I didn't care to know the name of was playing. I sat back and relaxed, catching a few glances at his facial structure every now and then.

-

The drive ended all too quickly, an hour felt like five minutes. Maybe that's what happens when you get lost into someone, yet they payed no attention to you since they were focused on driving the empty road.

I unbuckled my seat belt and saw the large store that was lit up from the lighted signs. Harry walked next to me as we approached the store. Side by side.

He held the door open for both of us, the cold air of the store with only a few people in it strolled through the isles.

I got a few stares, and Harry stared the people down with a threatening look on his face. People stopped giving me weird looks after that.

"It feels so weird to be some place other than at home or the club." Harry nudged my shoulder, his figure taller than mine.

I just smiled up at him, knowing that it was good for him to be out of the house.

"It's good for the soul. To do something other than laying around or getting laid." I chuckled lightly, Harry rolled his eyes.

"Where are the clothes?" He questioned me, assuming because that's why we are here. He crossed his arms and the sunglasses resting over his eyes looked at me bluntly.

"I think they're over there." I pointed.

"Lead the way, sweet pea." He gestured and I did.

I walked over to the clearance racks, I hated spending people's money, even if I hated the person. Although, I didn't necessarily hate Harry that much anymore. I still did. I swiped through each of the hangers that hung on the wobbly rack.

"You can go look for something and I'll shop for clothes." I spoke, not taking my eyes off of the different materials. I just didn't want to be a bother and make him wait around for me while I shopped.

"No. Absolutely not. After what happened last time I left you alone? No way." He crossed his arms and I looked at him in defeat. I decided to not fight him about the topic because in the end, he was right. Even though a store is much safer than a club filled with drunks, he still had his worries and I had mine.

After shopping the racks and looking through the folded pants I picked out five tops and six pairs of bottoms. Also the basic necessities, like a pack of underwear and socks.

As I strolled back over to Harry with the items in a cart I found just lounging around, I felt a little bad knowing he was going to spend money on me.

"Are you ready?" He questioned, taking his eyes off of the magazine filled with half naked models.

"Yes." I said, and he put the magazine back on the rack.

"Where do we purchase them?" He referred to my clothes.

"At the cash register." I said like it was obvious, "or we could do self checkout. Whatever you prefer, Harry."

"I am fond of self checkout." He muttered and I didn't oblige. I liked self checkout too. You can put your own items away, and do it more carefully too.

I pushed the cart to the self-checkout lane, it was mostly empty. One old lady with graying hair and a sun dress was scanning her items at a different stand.

"Okay, I'll swipe the items on the pad and when I'm done you'll put your money in there." I pointed my finger at the money slot.

"Okay." Harry nodded.

I swiped the items left and right, placing them in the bags. As I was about to press the checkout button on the screen, Harry asked me a question.

"What are these?" He asked, holding a can of one of my favorite childhood memories.

"You don't know what those are?!" I shook my head in disbelief.

"No?" He said, scoffing slightly.

"They're bubbles!" I exclaimed.

"What do they do?" He quirked his brow at me.

Has he seriously never played with bubbles before?

"It's a mixture mixed with soap and water, then you get a wand and blow on the wand and a large sphere floats in the air. Science really." I smiled.

"Wait seriously?" He questioned excitedly.

"Yes!" I shouted lightly.

"I'm buying them." He muttered, scanning the bottle of bubbles on the scanner, placing them in the bag.

Then, he did what I told him to do, sliding the cash in the slot. He took his change and stuffed it into his back pocket.

Those endless back pockets...

I carried the bags, he helped me and we both walked out of the store. But, not without something going wrong of course.

There was a loud beeping noise as soon as we stepped foot out of the cold store. I groaned and Harry looked around frantically.

"Ma'm and sir! Come over here." One of the employees called and I obeyed. Harry didn't at first but I yanked him softly by the wrist, he listened.

"So. Before one of y'all goes to jail or gets a fine. Come clean right now about what one of y'all stole." The employee stuck a toothpick between his yellow and rotting teeth.

"None of us stole anything sir!" I shouted. I was infuriated, I didn't steal anything and there is no way Harry could've either. We were together basically the whole time.

"I'm gonna have to pat y'all down." The southern employee who was staring to get on my nerves tutted.

"Screw you." I muttered under my breath towards the insensitive employee who's plastic name tag read on his neon vest read the name Jerry.

"What was that?" The now named Jerry asked.

"Nothing." I spat, as he walked over to Harry and started to pat his shoulders.

"Put your arms out." Jerry muttered to Harry.

"Get the fuck off of me before I kill you." Harry muttered, with a slight roll to his eyes.

"Kill me?" Jerry snickered, "boy I'll have you locked in prison before you can snap your fingers."

"Will you now?" Harry whispered sinisterly, before he made an action that could probably get him in a court case.

Harry knocked his fist into the guys eye, and I tried to hold back a blood curdling shout. I didn't demand Harry too stop, I didn't want him too. Jerry's a douchebag who needs to be put in his place.

Harry then got to the side of an unconscious Jerry, Harry curled his first and rested it under the unconscious mans nose, Harry shot his fist up; killing the man instantly.

That was a little too far, but I'm not about to tell Harry what to do and what not to do.

"Run." Harry muttered too me and I did as fast as possible to his car, bags flopping in my hand.

I opened the unlocked door, hopping in Harrys vehicle. I caught my breath, as I waited for Harry to return to the passengers seat right next to me.

A few minutes later, I see a sweaty Harry panting as he sat down in the drivers seat. He pushed down on the pedal and we sped off, our shopping mission was now over, but I had a few questions for him that circled my mind.

"Did you steal something?" I asked, knowing damn well I didn't.

"Yeah." He smirked.

"Oh god." I facepalmed, "whatever you stole better have been worth killing a man."

"Anything's worth killing a man." Harry muttered, pulling something from underneath his shirt revealing the magazine he was looking at while I shopped for clothes.

"Seriously? All of that chase for a models magazine?" I shook my head, "you couldn't have just looked up the pictures on google?"

"I like it better on the page." He shrugged and I cackled a little bit.

"Everyday with you is an adventure; you know that? I-I Feel like when I'm with you I can never get a rest." I chuckled. The thoughts that circled back in my mind, maybe this is the life I wanted. One filled with action pack adventures and never resting. Always up to no good and getting in trouble. Is that the kind of life I wanted? No it couldn't be, not with Harry. But something in the back of my head was saying it could be, and I was just too blind too see it.

Harry rolled down both of our windows, not responding to my previous statement. I felt the cold night air prickle my skin, my hair blew in the chilling wind.

He turned up the speakers on the radio, a song blasting as we cruised down the night filled road, city lights lighting the road up like no other.

We eventually arrived to his house, I carried my bags inside and Harry held the door open for me since my hands were full. I silently thanked him.

I sat my heavy bags on the floor, taking the clothes out and folding them up. I folded all my tops and all my bottoms, stacking them in a little pile.

Then I dug into the pocket of my pants, pulling out a deep red nail polish bottle.

I laid on the tile flat on my stomach, I shook the brand new nail polish bottle to mix it. I then put the glass bottle on the tile, opening it and taking the bristle to my chipped nails, doing a new paint job.

"Where'd you get that?" Harry peeped at me, referring to my bottle of deep red colored nail polish.

I arose from the ground, turning my attention completely away from painting my nails and my attention now fixated on him.

"What? You think you're the only one who can steal something and get away with it?" I quirked my brow at him, smirking slightly, before returning to my nails that needed to be fixed up.

He smirked back at me, and came walking over to where I was laying flat on the tile, brushing the bristles across my nails applying the coats of deep red polish.

He lowered himself to the ground too, taking a look through the bags and pulling out the wand of bubbles he just recently purchased.

"How do I use these again?" Harry flopped down next to me on the tile.

"Oh." I paused to look at him, "just shake the bubbles a bit then you'll blow the wand and the bubbles should start too form and float into the thin air." I gave him instructions that were said in simplicity.

"Sounds easy." He muttered and I nodded, because it was.

I watched his actions, he did everything I told him too. Except, no bubbles came out in the air to float when he went to blow the wand.

"What the fuck, why isn't it working?" He said and I rolled my eyes slightly.

"You need to blow softer and lightly." I shook my head, "let me demonstrate."

Harry brought the wand close to my lips, I lightly blew into the wand and bubbles started to appear. He looked at me, mesmerized and watched the bubbles flow through the air.

"See?" I said, returning to my nails.

"You make it look so easy," he huffed.

"That's because it is, Harry." I said, "just lightly blow and the bubbles should flow out in the air. Like I said, it's science."

"Okay, okay." He surrendered and took a deep breath, bringing his mouth to the wand and blowing lightly. Bubbles started to appear from the wand and Harrys emerald eyes lit up and he looked so intrigued when he saw the spheres floating.

"See? It is easy." I smiled.

"Mhm." Harry hummed, putting his finger on one of the bubbles causing it to pop.

I felt one of the bubbles pop on my arm, I giggled at the tickling sensation, as I waited for my fully coated deep red nails to dry.

"Why haven't I ever heard of these before?" Harry asked me, referring to the bubbles.

"Ive actually never met someone who didn't know what bubbles were. As a kid every single person plays with them, adults sometimes do too." I said, to say I was in shock that Harry had never even heard of bubbles was an understatement.

"It's strange, you know? How different my childhood was from everyone else's." Harry spoke. The mood of the conversation seem to dropped to a sadder level.

"What do you mean, Harry?" I questioned.

"Forget I ever said anything." Harry straightened up, acting like everything was suddenly okay.

"Are you sure?-"

"Of course." Harry cleared his throat, "go put on your new clothes and take a shower if you like."

"Okay." I nodded lightly, and Harry was left there on the tiled flooring with his legs crossed and bubbles flying out of the wand and into the air of the dark void he called his home.

///

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.7K 30
So the last we saw of Harry and Rachel was Rachel getting forced to married to Thomas and Harry not getting to the wedding on time. Harry had got a l...
1.2K 68 5
ငတ်မွတ်ခဲ့ရသမျှ မေတ္တာတရားတွေကို အစ်ကိုက လုံလုံလောက်လောက်ပေးချင်ပါတယ်။
34.4K 788 20
Everything went downhill for the Dolan family... ©dolansonly636 All rights reserved
617K 31K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...