The Aftermath (Sequel to The...

By reject_20

Sequel to The Fifth Marauder! Please read it or else you probably won't understand this story. More

Welcome
Wounds
Blood
Not your fault
Hurt
Questions
Bodies
Tattoos
Injuries
Lazy day
Captured pt. 1
Captured pt. 2
Rescued
Vendetta
Questions pt. 2
Wedding
Funeral
Hiding
Regulus
It's a Boy
Marlene
Questions pt. 3
Harry James Potter
Secretkeeper
Traitor?
Pregnant
Names
Birthday
Missing
Girl or Boy?
Hallows Eve
Azkaban
Questions pt. 4
Loss
September
Five years
Questions pt. 5
The Prisoner of Azkaban
Boggart
Fat Lady
The Three Broomsticks
Patronus
We meet again
The Calm
The Storm
1995
Letter
Again?
Charlie
Sunny
I must not tell lies
Christmas at Grimmuald Place
Valentines
Twins
The Ministry
Locked up?
Moving in
Weasleys
Calm days
The Burrow
Depressed
First
Bill
Eight Potters
Nightmares
The locket
Breaking in
Brothers
Yaxley
Twin curse
Protection
Teddy
The beginning
Memories
The stone
The battle
Next generation
𝙰 πšœπš˜πšžπš•πš–πšŠπšπšŽ'𝚜 πšπš˜πš˜πšπš‹πš’πšŽ (π™±π™Ύπ™½πš„πš‚ π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš)
πš†πšŠπš› πš’πšœ π™ΎπšŸπšŽπš› (π™±π™Ύπ™½πš„πš‚ π™²π™·π™°π™Ώπšƒπ™΄πš π™Ώπšƒ. 𝟸)

Welcome Back

4.5K 122 104
By reject_20

"JADE, WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

"Make me." I mumbled and pulled the covers over my head. Suddenly, I was yanked from the bed and onto the floor. "RUDE!"

"Shut up, we're gonna miss the train!" Remus yelled and threw me my clothes. "Shower and get dressed. I'll brew some coffee for you."

"Why are we taking the train again?" I yawned and rubbed my head. "And now my head hurts, thanks."

"Because reasons! Don't you want to sit in our old compartment again?" Remus helped me stand up and kissed my forehead.

"Not when I'm being woken up at seven thirty in the morning. I'm usually up after noon."

"I know. You only wake up early the night of the full moon. Now hurry up, we leave in thirty minutes." Remus shrugged and left. I groaned and threw myself on the bed again.

You think that being in your early thirties has its perks. It really doesn't.

"HA! Didi's old!"

"And you're not."

"Touché."

...

"Coffee, now. It's to early for this shit. And to think that I barely slept when I was in my teens. I am so regretting that now."

"Yeah? I wonder why?" Remus rolled his eyes and handed me my coffee and some breakfast. "I've barely slept. The memories were too much."

"You were looking at the pictures, weren't you?" Remus nodded and I sighed. "Moony, there's a reason those pictures are in boxes in the closet. We only take them out when you want me to break something."

"I couldn't resist! Besides, look at what I found." Remus smirked and handed me some pictures. "I think you might want to take these with you."

"Yeah, let's not. Because then I'll really throw myself off the astronomy tower." I said and put away the pictures looking at the time. "We should get going before it gets crowded."

"You haven't changed much, you know?"

"That's probably because I quit drinking like seven years ago when Dorcas was killed. Now all I have are bags and back pains." I laughed and took out my wand transfiguring my luggage into books.

"You've always had back pains. What else is new?" Remus laughed and put the transfigured books into his luggage and grabbed my hand.

"Probably that now I wear my glasses practically all the time."

...

"You should change before we cross the platform. There's no one around since it's still early so go on ahead."

"Let's just hope that I accidentally don't change back during dinner. That'll be real fun to explain to the entire student body." I laughed and changed into Vixen.

Remus picked me up and crossed the platform.

"You ready?" He asked and I shook my head. "Me either."

"Stop the dramatics."

"James, if you lost more than half of your family in almost twelve years, don't have anybody except your only living best friend, and is going to teach your nephew who, by the way, has no idea who you are, would you be okay? So shut up."

"Bossy."

...

"Professor R.J. Lupin."

"Boy, she really does know everything."

"It's on his suitcase Ronald. And is that a fox? As a pet?" I tensed and woke up slightly to come practically face to face with a really familiar face. James? Wait no. I don't have a time turner. NO WAY!

"YES WAY!"

Harry! My Bambi! He looks so much like James.

"Don't forget the eyes, Didi!"

"HUSH! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT! SOMEONE WAKE UP REMUS! And is that Crookshanks?"

"MOONY WAKE UP AND SAY HELLO TO MY SON THIS INSTANCE! MAKE CONVERSATION! WAKE THE FUCK UP!"

"Great job, Hermoine. You woke him up." The ginger boy said and rolled his eyes wincing. "Scabbers!"

"Okay Jade, KILL THE RAT!"

"WHAT SHE SAID! KILL HIM GOOD!"

"It's a she, Ron. Can't you tell?" Hermoine rolled her eyes and I sat up yawning.

"Okay, now jump onto Harry's lap! PLEASE!"

"Hush James!"

I looked around and saw the familiar cat and I perked my ears. Crookshanks meowed and gave me a small nod.
I nodded back and laid back down on Remus' lap pretending to fall asleep to hide the tears forming in my eyes.

This is going to be an interesting year.

...

"So let me get this straight. Sirius Black has escaped from Azkaban to come after you?"

"Yeah." I heard Harry mumbled and I tensed. He didn't! Sirius you are so fucking stupid!

"We tried to warn him."

"No you didn't. You just facepalmed the entire time and mumbled to yourself about how stupid he was."

"It's the thought that counts."

"But they'll catch Black one day. I mean everyone is looking for him." You've got that right Hermoine. Everyone is looking for my dumbass husband.

"Sorry, Didi."

"Sure. Except no one has broken out of Azkaban before, and he's a murderous, raving lunatic." You take that back, Ron! That's Pettigrew and he's dead.

"THINK AGAIN BITCH!"

"JAMES! That's your sister!"

"And she doesn't notice that Pettigrew is right in front of her."

"She has her eyes closed, toerag."

"OPEN THEM!"

"Thanks Ron." Harry said and the train stopped moving. What the hell? And he sounds just like James. Prongs you created a clone and I hate it.

"SORRY!"

"Why are we stopping?" Hermoine asked and I opened my eyes to find a rat hiding in Ron's pocket. That's odd. "We can't be there yet."

"What's going on!?" Ron asked as the train started to shake. I started to nudge Remus to wake up but he wasn't budging. Stupid shit. Why did there had to be a full moon two nights before this? And why didn't you get some sleep last night? You stupid fuck.

"Dunno. Maybe we've broken down." Yep. He's James' son. There's no doubt about that.

"I don't know if I should take offense to that?"

"Our son drove a car to the Willow last year. IT'S AN INSULT!"

The lights turned off and the air started to get colder making me tense. Remus wake the fuck up!

"Ouch Ron, that was my foot!"

"There's something moving out there." Ron said and I grew uneasy.

If I see a dementor, I'm gonna lose my damn shit!

"Surprise?"

"I think someone's coming aboard." Ron said shakily and I started scratching Remus. WAKE UP YOU STUPID OAF!

The compartment suddenly became extremely cold and I started shivering. That's never good.

"Brace yourself, Jade."

"Bloody hell! What's happening!?" If I knew, would I be shaking?

I saw something open the compartment and I looked at Crookshanks wide-eyed. A BLOODY DEMENTOR! SIRIUS WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

"Moony, I know you like making a dramatic entrance. THIS IS IT!"

"WAKE UP!"

Remus, wake up. I can't change back!

Crookshanks and I hissed at the dementor but it was of no use since it started to target Harry. REMUS!

"I'M WAKING HIM UP!"

"HOW JAMES!? YOU'RE DEAD!"

"I DON'T KNOW LILY! BUT I'M GONNA DO IT! WAKE THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT AND SAVE MY DAMN SON SINCE MY LOVING SISTER CAN'T CHANGE BACK!"

I scratched Remus' face one last time making him finally wake up. He put me aside and stood up casting a patronus at the dementor.

"THANK HELGA HUFFLEPUFF HE'S AWAKE! HAD A NICE NAP YOU SON OF A BITCH?"

"James!"

"LET ME BE WOMAN!"

Harry passed out and I looked at Remus who sighed in relief and sat back down.

"Are you two okay?" He asked Ron and Hermoine who nodded shakily. Remus picked me up and I hid my face. "It's okay, Vix. It's okay."

"Will he wake?" Ron asked.

"Yes. In a few minutes at most." Remus said and handed them some chocolate. "If I were you, I'd eat some."

...

After about ten minutes the train was finally moving and Harry was waking up. I moved next to Crookshanks and laid down.

"Harry are you alright?" Hermione asked and handed Harry his glasses. I gave Remus a look and he nodded slightly.

"Here, eat this. It's chocolate." He said shakily.

"LILY, UNCLE MOONY AND HARRY!"

"James stop crying."

"I CAN'T! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!"

"If you'll excuse me, I need to have a little word with the driver." Remus stood up and looked at me. "Vix, come on."

I didn't move and gave him a sad look.

"Come on, Vix." I jumped down and walked towards him. Remus picked me up and sighed looking at Harry. "Eat. You'll feel better."

I scratched his face lightly and he wiped his eyes.

"I'm okay, Vix. I guess I'm not uncle Moony anymore. I can't imagine how you must be feeling. He looks so much like Prongs." Remus mumbled and scratched behind my ear. "This will make an for an interesting year."

"Even more interesting when Padfoot is camping in a cave close to Hogsmeade like a fucking idiot. Why didn't Didi just kill Pettigrew already and we could call it a night."

"Because she doesn't know it's him yet. Didn't you see him? He literally hid from her in Ron's jacket. Fucking coward."

This is going to be an interesting year. I hope Sirius is okay and far away from Hogwarts.

"Jade, I love you. But your husband's an idiot."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 19.8K 71
Sirius Black only thought of two things during his 12 years in Azkaban: his innocence, and his wife. Remus Lupin only had the company of one woman a...
6.9M 319K 200
Moony. Wormtail. Padfoot. Prongs. Their adventures were the stuff of Hogwarts legend. But there are untold stories, stories that only the four of the...
1.1K 94 10
"π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐 π’’π’–π’Šπ’„π’Œπ’π’š" π’”π’Šπ’“π’Šπ’–π’” π’π’“π’Šπ’π’ π’ƒπ’π’‚π’„π’Œ 𝒙 π’‡π’†π’Ž!𝒐𝒄 π’Žπ’‚π’“π’‚π’–π’…π’†π’“π’” 𝒆𝒓𝒂
147K 6.9K 39
*Second installment of "We're Called The Marauders".* Sirius has run away from home and Calysta has found out her mother is a Death Eater. She's esca...