Sassy (ON HOLD)

By jkismydadae

Taehyung is the sassy, cute and sexy cheerleading captain of Bighit High. What happens when he catches the at... More

Character Introductions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Author's note/vote
Chapter 47
Author's note
Chapter 48
Chapter 49

Chapter 44

1.4K 53 30
By jkismydadae

*3rd person pov*
It had been a few hours since Taehyung left the house and he's actually been able to get a lot of things done. He got his nails done, hair re-dyed and he got a relaxing massage just to spoil himself a little.

(^his hair and nails)

He smiled as he made his way back to his car so that he could head home. He was driving back when he spotted a cute little cafe on the side of the road. He pulled into the parking lot and hopped out before walking over to the entrance. When he stepped inside, it was like a pastel/kawaii paradise.

(^the cafe)

He found an empty seat towards the front of the cafe and sat down, looking around with sparkling eyes at the pretty interior. He was snapped out of his awe when someone clears their throat. He turned around and gushed at the cute server. The server was dressed in a pretty pastel blue maid outfit with cute hair clips and all white converses. He smiled shyly at Taehyung before clearing his throat again.

"My name is Jeonghan and I'll be your server for today. Have you decided on a drink yet?" Jeonghan asked as he tilted his head.

Taehyung cooed at him before shaking his head. Jeonghan just smiled and nodded.

"I'll give you a few minutes to decide" Jeonghan said before walking away.

Taehyung finally decided to look down at the menu and was surprised by how many options of food and drinks their were. He had decided on a drink and was making a decision on what to eat when Jeonghan came back over.

"Have enough time to decide?" Jeonghan asked as he pulled out his notepad and pen.

"Yes, I'll have the pastel moon shake with the starry night sliders" Taehyung said with a nod while looking back up at Jeonghan.

"Would you like a side of the starry fries or just the sliders?" Jeonghan asked as he picked up the menu.

"I'll take the starry fries too" Taehyung said with a pretty smile blossoming on his face.

Jeonghan nodded and returned the smile before walking away towards the kitchen. Taehyung leaned his head on his hands as he looked around the cafe interior once again. He was subconsciously smiling before he heard his phone ringing. He looked through his bag until he found his phone. Namjoon was calling him and he stared at it for a while before answering with his finger over the camera.

"Hey baby, where are you?" Namjoon asked making Taehyung smile that he noticed that he left.

"I left a few hours ago because I couldn't find anyone in the house" Taehyung said while running his free hand through his soft hair.

"Oh, when are you coming home baby?" Namjoon partially whined into the phone making Taehyung giggle.

"I'll be home soon but I'm just out eating right now" Taehyung said and at the same time Jeonghan came over with Taehyung's food.

"Here's your food and drink. Enjoy your meal!!" Jeonghan said while giving Taehyung a bright smile.

"Awwww, do you have a few minutes to sit with me?" Taehyung asked with a pout, momentarily forgetting about his phone.

"Sure!! You're my only table right now anyway" Jeonghan said and sat in the empty seat across from Taehyung.

"Yayyyy, I'll call you back Namjoon" Taehyung said while looking down at his phone.

He hung up before hearing Namjoon's reply and put his attention on his food. It was decorated so prettily that he was almost hesitant to eat eat. After he took a few pictures, he dug into his food and hummed happily at the taste. He took a few sips of his shake before looking up at Jeonghan.

"Sorry if this seems weird but you were too cute and I wanted to be friends" Taehyung said while smiling at a shy Jeonghan.

"Sure, we can be friends" Jeonghan said excitedly before looking down at the table shyly.

"So tell me about yourself Jeonghan" Taehyung said as he popped a fry into his mouth.

"Well I'm 18 years old and go to Bighit high. I have a boyfriend named Joshua and another boyfriend named Hoshi" Jeonghan said in his soft voice.

"No way!! I got to Bighit high too and I'm friends with Joshua!! We're birthday twins" Taehyung said excitedly as he lightly bounced in his seat.

"Wow that's so cool!! We probably have some of the same classes" Jeonghan said excitedly.

They engaged in conversation for the next 45 minutes while Taehyung was finishing his food. Jeonghan grabbed his plates and brought them to the back before walking back over to Taehyung's table.

"Let's exchange numbers!!" Jeonghan said excitedly making Taehyung nod.

They exchanged numbers and hugged each other goodbye before Taehyung went to pay for his food. He waved to Jeonghan one last time before walking out the cafe and to his car. He sat in his car and rubbed his tummy because it felt full from his food. He let out a satisfied sigh before starting his car and driving away.

*Taehyung pov"
I was finally home and gathering my things to go into my house. I grabbed everything and quickly walked to my door because I'm not letting no demons grab me and drag me into the darkness. I unlocked my door and walked in before closing the door and setting the alarm. I heard loud talking coming from the living room so I walked in and leaned against the entrance. Everyone was in the living room playing games and I smiled at how happy they looked. I got off the doorway and tip toed up to my room to go change into something more comfortable.

(^his outfit)

I left my socks on and grabbed my phone before heading downstairs. I spotted Yeontan in his playpen in the corner of the room so I knew he was fine where he was. I walked back over to the living room and sneaked in. It didn't take a lot of effort because everybody was focused on the screen and talking loudly. I looked at everyone and noticed how Yeonjun would glance over at Soobin way more than a normal amount. I smiled to myself as I focused on the screen in front of me, laughing behind my hand at Jackson's horrible playing skills.

"If Taehyung was here, he would beat all of your asses in this game" Jackson whined loudly while passing his controller to his boyfriend.

"I don't believe that. You're just mad that you lost" Jungkook taunted before sticking his tongue out.

"Oh yeah?! Let's call him then" Jackson said while pulling out his phone.

He must have pressed on the FaceTime button because soon my phone was vibrating, making me look at it and answer the phone with my finger on top of the camera.

"Helloooo?" I asked making Jackson shush everybody who still haven't noticed that I've been sitting here for about 20 minutes just watching them.

"Get your ass back home and play this game for me!! Jungkook doesn't think you can win" Jackson whined into the phone causing for everyone to snicker at him.

"I've been home for a while now but you guys haven't noticed me" I said making Jackson tilt his head in confusion.

"Uh uh. Then where are you?" Jackson asked while looking around.

He spotted me on the sofa and it looked like he stopped functioning when he saw me. He hung up the phone before running over to me and straddling my lap. I instinctively put my hands on his waist as he examined my head.

"Woah.... I know I said this before but if I wasn't JB's slut, I would have a crush on you" Jackson said shamelessly causing for me to burst out laughing.

I clutched my stomach as I laughed because Jackson can be so blunt sometimes. I wiped my tears with my hand and Jackson gasped.

"You got your nails done too?! Without your best friends?! Oh the betrayal" Jackson said playfully before he started to fake cry.

I giggled again as I watched Jackson be dramatic.

"Didn't you want me to play a game for you?" I asked as I looked around Jackson at everyone else.

He nodded his head rapidly and got off my lap before pulling me up with him. We walked over to the group of people and I took the controller out of JB's hands.

"Let's play then shall we?" I asked while looking at my boyfriends while raising a brow.

I turned back to the screen but I still felt my boyfriends eyes trailing my body. I smiled to myself as I got into my competitive mode.

"Let's do this" I muttered to myself as I stared at the screen.

————————————————————————-
Hey guys!! I finally updated after a whole 3 years of being away😁. Jkjk but I haven't updated in a while and that's my fault but enjoy this update😌

Until next time~
~Author A✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851K 56.6K 61
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kim Taehyung's mother had chose a orphan boy named Jeon Jungkook for her son to get settled with, it was his choice to accept...
73.3K 2K 26
jungkook is a college student who is madly in love with his best friend taehyung who comes from the royal family. will jungkook confess his feelings...
170K 4.6K 14
Jeon Jungkook is a cold CEO of Jeon corporations. He is cold and rude person. He doesn't like to show his emotion other than his loved ones. Kim Taeh...
351K 12.5K 21
[Completed] Taehyung is the last omega, a royal one at that. He hides his scent and eyes so he isn't hunted down. He knows who his mates are, he know...