The CEO's Addiction ⚣ ✓

By wambuimuiruriii

Christian Ivanov and Alexander Hamilton have finally found each other. But it wouldn't be love, if every univ... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
New Book Alert!
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
Bonus Chapter: Brad & Joan

23

47.4K 2.2K 477
By wambuimuiruriii

Alex

I glanced over at Christian nervously as he started to spin one of my desk pens around with his fingers. It was something that always mesmerized me, the way the pen flipped over then under before he spun it on top of the leveled area between the thumb and index finger.

It was something I was positive I couldn't do. I knew that already because I had tried before. Hard. Countless hours of YouTube videos later, I realized I just didn't possess the hand-eye coordination for it. Every time I gave it a go, the pen would end up across the room.

I couldn't understand why it fascinated me so much, but watching Christian do mindlessly do it was starting to turn me on.

"You visited Vadik?" I asked quietly. The pen continued to dance between his fingers as Christian gave me a nod.

"Before you ask, I'll assure you it went about as well as expected." He replied. "My blood is still boiling to be quite honest. The fucking dickwad was completely focused on Brad during the entirety of the meeting. Wouldn't even let me get a fucking word in."

Christian has started to pick up speed as he continued to flip the pen between his fingers.

"It turns out that Vadik owns a startup called Volodya Kolya." My eyebrows furrowed slightly when those words left his lips. It sounded familiar. "Brad was approached by this company some months back with a preposition for a job. Brad hadn't accepted it, but he did show some interest. Vadik explained to Brad that he wanted Brad to work alongside him. It sounded like he knew Brad knew Brad, like he had been keeping tabs on Brad for a very long time. Who's to say maybe since we were kids even, ya know?"

I gave Christian a nod. This was a lot of information to process straight out the jump. Christian gave me this uneasy feeling that there was still to everything. As my mind started to process the company name, I realized I had heard about them before.

There was a progression in newly developed software from that company, that put them on the map for one of the fastest growing IT businesses. They were responsible for creating security programming, but I wasn't sure on what specifics. I had actually read about them first in one of the magazines located at the lounge area of the Microsoft Store. This had to have been just a few months back. I'd brought in some faulty items I had ordered online, and the Microsoft team was working on getting those replaced for me. I just skimmed the magazine article, but the name Volodya Kolya stood out. The name had then continued to pop up here and there whenever I listened to the news.

"I have heard of the company before actually." I admitted to Christian. That perked him right up, yet he managed to keep the cool pen trick going.

"Are you serious? Am I the only one who hasn't heard of them before?" He asked me. All I could do was give him a shrug.

"I stumbled upon them by chance really. Afterwards, the name may have been brought up in one or two conversations. You're not involved in the IT scene anyways, I seriously doubted you would have crossed paths with them before." I explained. Christians tense muscles relaxed a bit as he processed my words. Once he gave me a nod, that's when he confirmed that my explanation had been sufficient enough for him. I didn't want to tell him that he just outright never gave a shit about news, and the only magazines he probably read in his entire existence were Playboy Exclusives.

I could see that the whole visit to Vadik took a toll on him and I decided it was best not to kick him while he's down.

"Is there anything you know about the company that doesn't seem to be on the up and up? Shady deals, accounting errors, offshores, embezzlement, fraud-"

"Christian." I cut him off before he could drag out this ridiculous list further. "If I knew this information, I promise you, the general public would first have to have knowledge of this information. I didn't go undercover at this company, or infiltrate their systems of something. The most I know about the company is what I've picked up here and there. Besides that, I've got zero idea how they operate business, or whether they're involved in some shady shit."

Christian looked over me in disappointment. I knew it wasn't directed towards me, but rather, the situation. He didn't work well when he was unable to see the full picture.

"Let's make sure we don't run the company bankrupt in the meantime. We still have the launch tomorrow that's really going to influence everything financial about the company. That's beyond critical... not saying your brothers position isn't critical, that's definitely not what I'm saying like I would never-"

I was about to go off on one of my discombobulated tangents about how everything I say is basically word vomit anyway and he shouldn't take offense by my incompetence... but before I could get there, it was Christian's turn to cut me off.

"I know what you meant, babe. I understand that you've got me in your best interest. There's just something about that meeting that's been sitting uneasy with me." Christian sighed, finally retiring the cool pen trick he had been simultaneously entertaining me with, and setting the item back in my pen jar.

"What do you mean?" I asked, allowing him a few moments to put together his thoughts.

"I just- he just seemed too sure, Alex..." Christian replied, "and I mean, of everything. Him getting out, Brad accepting this job, and the situation with our mother. I can't tell what lies and twisted truths are being told, but I'm damn good at knowing when someone believes the words that they are saying. Vadik didn't flinch when he told us how this would go down."

The pen hadn't remained in the jar for more than even ten minutes, before Christian reached back across the table. He immediately started in on the trick with his fingers which I quickly realized was filling his need to fidget.

"Did he say anything else about your mother?" I asked him. Christian leant back in his seat.

"That was the weirdest part. When Brad asked him why he would hurt our mother in that way, Vadik basically told us that we didn't have the full story. That everything wasn't as it seems." Christian picked up speed with the pen again. It got to the point that I could barely follow his hand movements. "Brad and I don't have the slightest clue what that could mean, but it's leading us to believe that our parents still aren't being one hundred percent honest with us. That's a difficult thing to swallow considering we've given these people every chance we could to just tell us the full story." 

I felt a little tang in my heart as Christian cast his focus to the floor. It was a struggle to see him this way, because I just wanted to make everything better. I think I was understanding more and more as to why Christian did what he did with my mother. He had the resources to make it better for me, unfortunately I wasn't granted the same luxury to make it better for him.

I pushed myself away from my position at my desk and stalked towards him. His eyes had landed on mine as he followed my movements. What I meant to do was bend down and give him a hug, but when I did, his hands linked themselves behind my things and pulled me on top of him. My blinds to my office were still pulled up, and my door was propped open... yet here I was, straddling my fucking boss. I gently lifted my head from the crook of his neck in which it fell into when he pulled me towards him.

He was now mere inches away from me, staring me straight on. My heartbeat quickened immediately as his cologne scent surrounded me.

"Have I told you how much I appreciate you, yet?" He asked me.

"N-Not nearly as much as you should." I reminded him. His right hand moved from my thigh, to cup the side of my face. I couldn't understand how even after all this, one look from him could leave me a blubbering mess. Those eyes pierced through me, pulling me closer to him.

"Hopefully I can show you that and more when I whisk you away to Hawaii in a few days." He whispered back. His voice went hoarse, which automatically made me hard. His eyes casted down to my growing bulge, before he rubbed my ass against his. My eyebrows would have furrowed at his words, if he didn't immediately follow them up with grinding against me.

Instead, I released a strangled moan.

"W-We're still g-going?" I stuttered.

"Yes." He replied. "You need a vacation. I need a vacation-"

"We need a vacation." Someone cut in from my door way. I jumped so high in Christian's lap, I almost fell backwards. Christian caught me in the nick of time and gently set me back on the desk as he stood. We both glanced over to the doorway to find an all too familiar soul.

"Derek?"

••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 4.9K 42
[ boyxboy ] Lennon Lewis doesn't feel quite alright. He is slowly but surely reaching for the stars with his rock band and is adored by everyone who...
37.4K 1.4K 42
When two lovers' best friends meet for the first time... lots of feelings can rise. Attraction, confusion, lust... love? Will they be able to overcom...
King's Guard By kara

General Fiction

2.7M 110K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
1.5M 74.8K 40
Christian has finally done it. Made things official. But it wouldn't really be their love story if one of their families didn't cut that budding, lo...