Hawk- Cobra Kai😏

By V3ronicamalfoy

Y/n moved back into California after her mom passed away with her dad and older brother. She finds a dojo cal... More

So you know
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

13

17.7K 220 1.8K
By V3ronicamalfoy

Y/n POV
Last night when I dropped hawk to his house I went and cried in my room. But I decided that I wasn't gonna cry for someone I wasn't even dating so I just went downstairs and worked out so I could let all my feelings out.

After that I took a shower then went to bed and now here we are. The next morning.

I actually felt great today. Yeah what hawk said hurt me but I wasn't gonna let that ruin me.

I thought I would just ignore him but that would be childish of me so I wasn't gonna do that.

I got up and headed towards my closet. I grabbed a skirt and a long black kinda tight long sleeve shirt and tucked the ends under my skirt. I then grabbed some black high knee socks and put them on with some boots.

I decided to straighten my hair today since my wavy hair wasn't cooperating with me.

I cried because I couldn't put my hair into what I originally wanted it to be so I straighten it.

I took a picture and posted it on my Instagram.

Liked by miguel.diaz17, little.bert.16 and 280 others

I grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs.As I got to the end of the stairs my dad has just left for work.

I missed being with my dad since he's always at work.

I wasn't hungry so I just went to my car and left.

Sebastian already left since his car wasn't on the driveway.

School
I walked to my locker and grabbed my stuff for the day. I opened my backpack and remembered that I had apples from like a week ago.

They must have gone bad already but I didn't want to waste them-

"Aww thanks princess you didn't have to get us apples" hawk said while taking them and giving some to his friends.

I smirked at them.

"You're welcome" I said while laughing.

"What's funny?" Hawk said while he took a bite of the apple and so did the others.

"Those apples are a week old and have been sitting on my backpack since then." I said.

I walked to hawk and kissed him on the cheek.

"Enjoy them guys" I said and then left to chemistry class I remembered that Miguel told me to talk to Sam about the dance.

I walked to chemistry class 15 minutes early but Sam was their working on something.

"Hey Sam can I ask you a question?" I said.

"Hi y/n and yeah sure" she said with a smile.

"So I heard that you were working on the school dance with moon and the rest of student concil" I said.

" Yeah we actually are and it's coming together and we changed it to this Friday so I'm two days. Which means that we have to hurry up planning the things"she said.

"Oh it must be stressful so have you been asked to the dance?" I said.

"Actually no me and Robby broke up a few weeks back but never told anyone" she said while writing down on the paper.

"I'm sorry" I said.

"It's ok anyways do you have a date?" She said.

"I've seen that you and hawk are pretty close" she said.

I looked at her with a surprise face.

"What no. We are just friends. And we are gonna go all in a group just as friends" I said looking at her.

"Even Miguel?" She said.

"Well-" I said before I got interrupted by the student council teacher.

"Sam we need you I already wrote your excuse" he said while talking to Sam.

"Sorry y/n I would love to chat later but I've to go" she said.

"No it's fine" I said and she left.

I put my backpack down at my seat and I saw Demetri coming my way.

"Hey y/n good morning" he said sitting next to me.

"Hi how are you?" I said.

"I'm good I'm just gonna take a little nap before class since we still have 10 mins until class" he said while Laing down on the table.

I laughed and walked outside of class looking for Miguel.

"Hey Miguel" I said walking towards his locker.

"Good morning y/n you look nice" Miguel said.

"Well thank you" I said.

"Let me cut to the chase. Sam is single! her and Robby broke up a few weeks ago but didn't tell anyone" I said.

"Thank you" he said hugging me.

"You're welcome" and I hugged him back.

We pulled away.

"I have a week to figure out what I need to do to ask her to the dance." He said.

"That reminds me. They ended up switching the date and it's this Friday" I said to Miguel

"What that's in two days" Miguel said panicking.

"I have to go and plan something bye see you at lunch" Miguel said kissing my cheek and went to class to plan out.

I went to drink water on the water fountain when I felt someone behind me.

"What do you think your doing y/n!" I heard someone said behind me. That voice belonged to hawk.

I stopped drinking water then turned around and saw that hawk was covering my lower area with his jacket.

"There's people here that could do something to you if you don't put your skirt down" hawk said.

"He's right y/n be more careful next time" Sebastian said as he walked around the hallway to his next class.

"Thank you hawk for covering me" I said to him.

"You're welcome and be careful next time" he said looking around to see if people were around.

He then put his hands on my face cheeks and kissed me.

I was surprised but I kissed back.

'What an idiot' I said to myself.

He then pulled away, he had a smile on his face.

"I have to go see you in next period princess" hawk said giving me a quick kiss and left to his class.

I walked back to class just in time for the bell. The teacher was teaching class and I was just sitting in my thoughts.

Why was I stupid enough to kiss hawk back.

I kept replaying the moment that we had in my room I didn't even know how much I was caught up in my thoughts that the bell rang.

Demetri snapped out of my thoughts.

"Hey you zoned out the whole class" he said laughing.

"Yeah I was just thinking of something" I said

We walked out of class and we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

As I was walking by I saw hawk making out with a girl by his locker.

Wow he has the nerve to kiss someone after he kissed me an hour ago.

I felt so hurt but I didn't let it get to me.

I was early as usual I sat on my desk and looked at my phone.

There was a minute before class started and hawk came in and sat next to me.

"Hi" he said looking at me with a smile.

He looked so cute while smiling.

I rolled my eyes and went back to looking at my phone.

"What's wrong with you" he said.

"Nothing" I said not looking at him.

"Come on y/n we were good an hour ago."hawk said.

"That was before I saw you shoving your tongue down the other girl's throat." I said looking at him annoyed.

"Are you jealous?" Hawk said smirking.

"No" I said. I mean he wasn't wrong but I didn't want him to know.

"Yes you're" he said teasing me.

"No you could kiss anyone you want I could care less" I said.

"But you can't kiss me anymore that's not what friends do" I said.

"Friends with benefits then?" He said with a smirk.

The bell rang and the teacher came. He told us to work on the worksheet from yesterday.

Hawk and I finished yesterday but we didn't want to give it to the teacher because he would probably grade it and give us more work.

"So you haven't changed your mind about the dance right?" Hawk said.

"No I will go with you guys as a group since we don't have dates" I said.

"Wait Miguel is not gonna ask Sam?" Hawk said.

"Yeah he is. I meant I'm going with Demetri, you, Bert, Aisha and the rest of our friend group." I said.

"Did you not hear that Aisha got asked out in the hallway. So she has a date" hawk said.

"Wait what" I said.

"Yeah also Bert. Even little Bert has a date" hawk said laughing.

I was surprised that Bert had a date to the dance on Friday.

"Bert? As in Bert?" I said with a confused tone.

"Yeah little Bert asked out a girl with a little bit of my help" he said while smirking and he looked proud.

"Also the rest of our Group has a date well except Demetri" hawk said.

"What about you?" I said.

"Don't worry about it princess" he said while winking at me.

"Guys I have to leave for a meeting so you're free to leave we will continue this tomorrow. Don't get caught in the hallways" he said and headed out the door.

Hawk and I got our stuff ready and started walking together on the hallway.

We were talking and then we saw Demetri and Jasmine kissing in the corner.

We looked at each other in shock.

They finally acknowledged that we were there and they stopped.

"You guys didn't see anything understood" jasmine said.

I gave her a smile and she left.

"Wow who knew Demetri would be making out with someone" hawk said.

"I'm just as surprised as you" Demetri said.

"So you two are a thing?" I said.

"Well it's not official but I asked her to the dance and she said yes!!! Can you believe that" Demetri said.

"I'm proud of you bro. You finally made the alpha move" hawk said while fist bumping Demetri.

I liked that they were finally getting along.

Demetri put his arms around us.

"I'll let you guys in a little secret. I'm 101% in love" Demetri said.

He took his arm off of us and looked at the time on his phone.

"I should get back to class I've been gone for 5 min" Demetri said.

"Congratulations Demetri on your first kiss and maybe first girlfriend" I told him pulling him into a hug.

Demetri hugged back and then looked over at hawk.

"Yeah congrats bro don't ruin it" hawk said while giving him a hug too.

And with that he left to class.

"Well that makes you the only one without a date" hawk said.

I rolled my eyes at him and continued walking.

"If you excuse me I have to go" hawk said and he left.

I walked to my locker and saw that this guy holding chocolates and some balloons.

"Awww that's nice I'm sure your person would love it." I said to him with a smile.

"Thanks I'm actually meeting her in 5 minutes kinda nervous tho" he said.

"Don't be at least you have a date" I said awkwardly laughing.

"You don't have a date? Well I guess Sebastian and hawk made a good job on scaring the guys away from asking you out" he said in a surprise tone.

"They what?" I said looking at him.

"Yeah they have been doing it. Sebastian told all the older guys while hawk told all the people people from our grade" the guy said.

I was gonna say something until I saw a girl coming over so I just left so they could have their little moment.

I was walking in the hallways thinking about what the guy said.

My brother and one of my best friends were scaring all the guys away.

I was too caught up in my thoughts and didn't see that  I bumped into someone.

"Shit my bad y/n" the guy said.

I looked up and saw that it was Miguel who I bumped into.

"It's ok it was my bad" I said to him.

"You look so confused" Miguel said.

"Well yeah because I just found out by a stranger that my brother and hawk have been threatening every guy to not ask me out" I said. Miguel didn't look surprised.

"Did you know?" I asked him.

"Well duh I knew. They told every single guy in school so word spreads around" Miguel said.

" Your brother didn't tell you?" Miguel said.

"No" I said.

"I'm sorry but I've to leave I really have to go to the bathroom because I'm nervous since I'm gonna ask Sam to go to the dance with me next period" Miguel said

"No it's ok either way I need to find my brother and hawk. I'll let you do your business" I said hugging him.

"Good luck Miguelito" I said.

"Thanks I really need it" Miguel said

He then started running to the bathroom.

I walked to the main stair case and saw that hawk and Sebastian were talking in the end of the staircases.

"There you guys are. I've been looking for you two" I said walking down the stairs.

"Did someone hurt you y/n" Sebastian said.

"What no! I found out by a stranger that you TWO have been scaring off every single guy" I said pointing to them.

They were quiet and just looked at each other.

"Also since when did you two became friends" I told them.

"Well I met him the first day of school. We have history together but decided to act we didn't know each other yesterday" Sebastian said.

"Yup" hawk said.

"But that doesn't explain why you guys are threatening all the guys to stay away from me. You guys are ruining my love life" I told them angrily.

"I found out that you told him about the incident at the party last year." Sebastian said.

"Wait how did you know?" I said.

"I was coming from my friends house but before I opened the door I could hear you telling him the story" Sebastian said.

"So I asked hawk if he could help me scaring the boys from asking you out" Sebastian said.

"We did this for your own good ok not just to mess with you" Sebastian said hugging me.

"Yeah we didn't want someone to hurt you again" hawk said.

"I trust hawk so he will keep an eye on you when I'm not their" Sebastian said.

"Now if you excuse me I have to go back to class" Sebastian said kissing my forehead and leaving.

"Does he know?" I said looking at hawk with a confused look.

"Knows what?" Hawk said.

"That you kissed me" I said.

"Uhh no and let's keep it that way" hawk said.

"Stop starting you nerd" hawk told a really shy guy.

"Don't be rude he didn't do anything" I said to him.

"He kept staring at your ass" hawk said.

"Oh well in that case thank you." I said to him.

With that the bell rang and I hugged goodbye to hawk and went our separate ways.

Lunch time
I went and grabbed a sandwich from the lunch lady's and grabbed a water bottle.

I made my way home to our usual table and saw that Demetri was sitting at our table.

I was happy that he was getting along with the others.

I sat in between Miguel and Demetri which made me have to face hawk since he was across from me.

Hawk looked mad but didn't say anything.

"Come on hawk tell us what happened" Miguel said to hawk.

"About what" I said while taking a bite from my sandwich.

"He asked moon to go to the dance and he hasn't said a thing" Miguel said.

"She said no alright" hawk said sounding pissed.

"I'm sorry" Demetri and I said.

"I could care less" hawk said.

"Miguel. What did Sam said about the dance?" I asked Miguel.

"Oh she said yeah. To be honest I thought she would have said no" Miguel said happily.

"Do you guys want to hangout after the dance at my house?" Hawk said looking at all of us.

"I told moon to come over after the dance thinking she would say yes to the dance and I don't want it to be just us in their. So can you guys come?" Hawk added.

"Yeah sure" I said.

"Sounds great" Miguel said and the rest agreed.

"So that leaves you two without a partner to the dance" Demetri said pointing at hawk and I.

"Why don't you guys go together" Miguel said.

I was drinking water and then I ended up choking.

"You good?" Miguel says.

"Yeah I'm good" I reassured him.

"That doesn't sound like a bad idea" Demetri said.

Hawk and I stayed silent.

"He will have to ask me out" I said while giving him a smirk.

Hawk gave me a fake smiled and rolled his eyes

"Anyways. You guys should come over at like 11ish on Friday after the dance" hawk said getting up and left the cafeteria.

The bell rang 3 seconds after he left.

After lessons at the Dojo
After sensei gave us the lessons he told us to leave and that Friday wouldn't be a class.

"Guys Unfortunately we won't have class on Friday" he said.

"Why sensei?" Hawk said.

"Because it's gonna be Valentine's Day. And I have to take a hot babe out on a date." He said.

"Sensei you have a girlfriend" Miguel said.

"No. We are just seeing how things are" Sensei said.

"Now leave I have to meet a friend" Sensei added.

With that we put our Gi back and change to our clothes.

"Guys I will see you tomorrow at school I've to go and meet up Sam" Miguel said telling hawk and I.

"I will call you and tell you how it goes y/n" Miguel said before leaving.

Hawk and I were talking until we heard a horn meaning his ride was here.

"See you tomorrow at school" hawk said.

We said our goodbyes and he left.

I grabbed my keys from backpack and started driving home.

I parked my car in the driveway and saw a familiar car parked down the street.

It was Johnny's car. Have I mention that Sensei Lawrence has come almost every single day to our house.

If Sensei' car is here that means dad is also here.

I walked to the doors and locked them.

I made my way to the kitchen and sure enough Johnny was their talking with my dad.

"Hey sweetie" my dad said.

I went up to him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey Johnny" I said facing him.

"Hey do you have a date to the school dance everybody from the dojo has. So do you?" Johnny said.

"No because my stupid brother has been threatening every guy to not ask me out" I said as I grabbed apple juice.

"That sucks" Johnny said taking a sip from his beer.

"Sweetie why don't you go upstairs I've to have a important chat with Johnny" my dad said.

"Yeah sure. Goodbye Johnny I will see you tomorrow at the dojo" I said to him with a smile.

He smiled back and I left to go to my room.

AN//
I hope you guys are liking it so far! I told you guys it would get a little bit better! Just wait until the dance;)

Word count: 3283

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78K 1.6K 21
Y/N L/N, Sam's childhood best friend, comes back to town after her family moving her away because of the karate fight in the school. Y/N has to live...
438K 11.4K 156
"People lose their morals when they get to the top." ⭒ After her father's death, Zion moves to Reseda where she makes a new group of friends. Then, o...
41.9K 1K 64
Evie Doyle has never been the most popular girl in school. She's never had the best confidence and she is relentlessly bullied day in and day out. Sh...
9.4K 396 16
Y/N L/N moved to California last year, His assimilation to the LA lifestyle has been rocky in the nicest way. With absent parent at home, He doesn't...