OMEGA

By DeepImagines

An omega male is like the opposite of an alpha male, although equally cool and confident. Whereas an alpha ma... More

Instructions
Disclaimer
【1】【.】
【2】【.】
【3】【.】
【4】【.】
【6】【.】
【7】【.】
【8】【.】
【9】【.】
【10】【.】
【11】【.】
【12】【.】
【13】【.】
【14】【.】
【15】【.】
【16】【.】

【5】【.】

122 2 0
By DeepImagines

There WILL be typos, i don't usually go back and edit chapters. If you see a mistake. No you didn't.

Bia POV:

Walking out of my bathroom i stood there shocked. towel rapped tightly around me, i stared at Bm as he watched my every move...

Me: what are you doing?

he was stretched out on my bed.

Bm: you literally told me to meet you when i finished eating, Didn't know you were gonna take 3 years in the bathroom. I could have taken a nap.

mugging him he stared back at you with an annoyed face. making you even more annoyed. you guys had good days and bad days. Both very stubborn 

Bm: so you gonna stand there looking dumb or go get dress so we can go train?

he rose up a bit

I mugged him 

Me: who the fuck do you think you ta-

he cocked his eyebrow giving me a sly grin like he wanted me to throw a fit.

i stopped talking and gave him a smirk.

Me: actually your right.... I should get dressed.

i dropped my towel and his grin disappeared. I had no shame in my body. Not many people witnessed it, however i could careless how someone felt about it.

turning around on my toes i walked over to my dresser to grab some underwear and a bra when i was grabbed by my neck and slammed into the dresser.

i hissed feeling his hand grip my hip tightly.

Bm: you think this is some type of fucking joke.

he spoke calmly into my ear. 

Me: oh what do you mean.... you were in a rush... I was just tryna get dressed.

i gasped when he bit down on the side of my neck.

throwing my head back i went to speak but we both jumped away from each other, our head snapping towards the door where we heard a knock

Freezing up we dared not to move.

then we heard yooni's voice.

Yooni: Sis?? you okay.... i heard a bang.

Me: yes yes!!!! i slipped its oka. I'm fine

Yooni: oh oka... you heading out soon?

Me: Yeah i'll be leaving in a few minutes.

Yooni: ight well... i'll leave you to it.

i let out a breath i didn't know i was holding in when i heard his foot steps leaving my door. Turning to Bm who was staring into my soul no expression on his face, i blushed looking away i quickly grabbed some clothes to put on and ran into the bathroom, before coming out fully dressed.

Bm: how much longer do we have to do this, my fucking arms are tired.

he complained as he tred water, All he ever do is complain. We'd been training for months. That part about of him had not changed since the start. He was better in many other fields tho. He was quick on his feet and smart thinking. I ran him threw many scenarios to keep him prepared for all types of outcomes. he's even extremely better at shooting now.

Twice a week he takes kick boxing classes since he claims his fist are still his priority claiming they're real deadly weapons.

I rolled my eyes at the thoughts.

we were currently inside of a deep mechanical pool with wave currents turned on to the max. There's been lots of missions where i had to swim long ways to safety. I just want to get him ready for it but he was already complaining.

Which was crazy because believe it or not he was a really strong swimmer. something i wasn't when i first started.

Me: Just 3 more wave currents and we can get out.

he groaned

Bm: fuck no! i'm gonna look mushy and old by the time we hop out this bitch.

i turned away from him ignoring him. 

Bm: come on B lets get out....

i ignored him again then i heard a weird splash as in he dove under water. In the blink of an eye he popped up in front of me causing me to gasp and swim back some but he grabbed my wrist dragging me to the side of the pool

Me: STOP!!! IM NOT FINISHED YET

Bm: YES THE HELL YOU ARE, LETS GO. GET OUT.

before i could speak he placed both his hands under my butt causing me to gasp. before i could reacted i was forced up out of the water and thrown over the side of the pool.

"oof"

i landed on the silicone mat outside of the pool.

looking up jay was hopping out. He looked down smirking at me

Bm: Oh please. I barely pushed you that hard stop crying.

Groaning i stood up grabbing the first thing in sight and throwing it at the back of his head. which just so happened to be a safety  cone.

"OUCH !!! BIA WHAT THE FUCK"

i rolled my eyes walking past him as he gripped the back of his head.

Me: i barely threw it that hard stop crying.

i froze in place feeling the hardest smack i've ever felt in my life on my ass.

My whole body lit on fire. I could barely stand straight do to the amount of pain i was going thru

Bm: oop, whats wrong poor baby, I barely swung that hard. Don't cry

holding my ass cheek in one hand i turned around to yell at him but he was already right there in my face with a daring smirk

we stared at each other for a minute straight, and before i knew it. We were all over each other. my hands around his neck and his placed firmly on my waist as we made out. This kiss was sloppy yet classy at the same time. taking a few steps back he fell backwards onto his back pulling me on top of him. 

smirking into the kiss he pulled the strings to my bikini top making it fall i gasped pulling away to cover my chest but he shoved my hands away locking them behind my back and used his other hand to grab onto the back of my neck pulling me back into the kiss.

this went on passionately for  the next five minutes until his hands firmly grabbed down on my hips forcing me down on his erection. He pushed up against me causing my eyes to buck and me to pull away from him. 

jumping off of him i quickly stood up grabbing my bikini top and faced away from him as i put it on.

i heard him speak from behind me

Bm: B? whats wrong? .... what happened

i shook my head tying the straps together, before facing him

Me: nothing... every things fine, let's head back. Trainings done for today anyway.

he frowned and reached to grab my hands.

i stood back quickly causing him to pout more. lust in his eyes.

Bm: Hey!? whats wrong, i thought we were good? don't you want this?

i nodded slightly looking at my feet. God knows its been a long time.

matthew pushed my chin up making me face him. 

Bm: oka?? so whats the problem, we both grown. We know what we want so whats holding you back.

I shook his hand off me and began walking towards the changing room.

Me: Because i ended up killing the last guy i laid in bed with.

i stopped when i didn't hear anything, no movement. no nothing.

turning around i saw him mugging me.

Bm: was it Rin?

My eyes bucked and i took a step back.

Me: HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW ABOUT R-

he cut me off.

Bm: answer my question bia..... the last guy you laid in bed with.... was. it. Rin.?

i scuffed mugging him.

Me: you don't get to question me. Mind your business.

he smacked his lips walking past me into the changing room making sure to bump my shoulder on the way.

i stood there staring down at my feet. my fist slowly turned into a ball. How the fuck did he know about rin......... and what the fuck else did he know. I shook my head as tears left my eyes... rin was always a sensitive subject for me. 

Gosh i should have never agreed to training him......Mr. Kim's son or not. I didn't trust him just like i didn't trust anyone else. I let my guard down with him but i wont anymore.

chuckling i wiped my tears and went on my way.

COMMENT||VOTE 

***So um.... Matthew got jealous. Oop. Bia finna be back on her bullshit..... oh boi*****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

402K 16K 51
**An Omegaverse Reverse-Harem BTS Fanfiction** Alpha bands are a popular entertainment schtick. Handsome, powerful, talented, they sell the fantasy o...
3.1K 212 32
kim taehyung is a male omega who doesn't trust alphas and it won't be wrong to say that he hates them due to a trauma he has from them in his recent...
140K 3K 30
18++ Beta and Omegas are both having their heat, but Omegas heat was more seductive than Beta's heat. When heat's come, its produce a phenom that sme...
102 4 1
A story where Alpha Yoongi is a little different than what society expects him to be - he's not that masculine, macho guy who always wants to be in c...