𝐈 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐇�...

De hamiltonpsycho

The complicated love story of Y/n Miranda and Daveed Diggs. Y/n was the little sister of Lin Manuel Mirand... Mais

Introduction
01.Playlist
00. Meeting
01. Worth it
02. Show me around
03. I love her
04. Opening night
05. Wait a second
06. Hanahaki
07. Deal
08. Hopefully
09. It's getting worse
For the new characters <3
10. When it happens
11. We know
12. I'm serious
14. I Think I Love Him
15. Nightmare turned reality
16. Everything seemed to be going right
17. Epilogue
...
Sequel

13. One month later

492 17 38
De hamiltonpsycho

(Keep in mind I barely know about this stuff)
--un mes después--
--Sunday--
Y/n POV

It's been a month since I've last talked to you guys and a lot has happened. I need to fill you up on everything!

1. Daveed and I have talked all day, everyday. I think I may actually have feelings for him.

2. I still have feelings for Johan. You would think that with this 'crush' on Daveed it would go away but no! I think Johan may actually return these feelings though. Daveed not so much.

And that's about it for now. Oh yeah, something else I forgot! I'm actually leaving Italy later this month! Nobody knows about this but me.

I also don't plan on telling anyone unless it's absolutely needed or it just slips out in accident. That tends to happen to me a lot.

Most of today will most likely be boring. We've gotten to the point where the models have started trying on the clothes and we fix things that are needed.

The event is two weeks from now and I still have one more dress to make. It'll be a lot easier since the others have finished with theirs so they can help me.

There's this one dress I just finished making on my own that I absolutely love.

It's a pink dress and the neckline is rimmed with gold fabric. The dress is decorated with (fake) pink (y/f/f). It's perfect for the model who is to wear it. (If you haven't caught on (y/f/f) is 'your favorite flower')

I figured I was going to do that one on my own. I wanted it to be special.

Like I do when I finish all of my works I sent a picture to Daveed. He always tells me on how good they are and it warms my heart.

Ughh

"Why does love have to be so confusing?," said to myself frustrated.

Or I thought I said it to myself because Marissa heard. "Talk to me girl! What happened?" She asked coming in my room and making herself comfortable.

"So you know how I have a crush on Johan, right?"

"YOU WHAT?!"

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. Anyways, I'm also starting to think I have a crush on Daveed. This boy back home!"

"Whoa. Well I don't know. I've never liked two people at once."

"Well thanks a lot," I responded sarcastically. How was that supposed to help?

"I'm not good at giving advice but try this. If you liked the first person so much, why did you start falling for the second?" After that she left the room and I started thinking.

Who did I like first?

Like I said before, I used to have very small feelings for Daveed but those went away very quickly. I'm not even sure they were real!

The ones for Johan stayed. So I liked Johan first, I guess.

I don't know. I'm just or going to worry about this until after the event. It'll be easier.

--1:00--
--Monday--
Daveed POV

Today was another show day, but my Hanahaki was really bad. I may not even do it today.

It was a one show day and it started in 30 minutes.

That's when Thayne ran into Anthony and I's dressing room. "Guys, Beyoncé is going to be here today!" He told us.

"Wha- the Beyoncé is going cough to be h- cough here?" I asked.

He nodded his head excitedly.

I had to tell Y/n! I know she's obsessed with Beyoncé. I mean, who isn't?

When I opened my phone I saw I received a text from her a little while ago. It was a picture of a dress she's made. I quickly complimented her and told her the news.

She was so excited as I thought.

(Let's pretend Lin was there on the day Beyoncé was there)

"Did you heard the news, Daveed?!" Lin asked me.

"Yeah, I'm so cough excited and so is Y/- cough"

"I don't think you should go on today." He told me coming in my dressing room.

"Nope. Not happening. The literal Beyoncé is here, I'm not missing that!"

A few minutes later when there was 10 minutes until showtime Rafael busted through the door. Why does he always come so late?

"Did you hear Beyoncé is going to be here?!"

"Yes, that's like the thousandth time I've heard that!"

"Damn. Look who's got their panties in a bunch," he responded sarcastically going to sit on my couch. Once again, what is it with people inviting themselves in?

"Sorry, just kind of nervous."

"How come?"

"Well cough my Hanahaki has been acting up a lot cough today."

"You shouldn't go on today. We can't take any chances."

"Not. Happening. Lin already told me that."

'5 minutes til showtime'

"You have to go Rafa, I'll see you later!"

---

We just finished the first half of the show and so far it went great! The second half shouldn't be that bad.

Lin and I were sitting in my dressing room in silence so I decided to say something.

"Hey Lin, cough how much time to we have left?"

"About 30 minutes," he said checking his watch. "Why?"

"No reason, just curious cough."

"Y/n called me a few minutes ago, I have to go call her back."

With the mention of Y/n I felt the familiar feeling of the (y/f/f) petals in my throat. Great.

"Oh- I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything!" He apologized.

"It's ok! I'm just go- cough to go to the bathroom cough!"

I couldn't even make it to the bathroom before I threw up. Eww.

Lin quickly got up from his spot and came to aid me.

"That's it! You aren't going back on. I'll get Andrew to do it."

I didn't even bother arguing with him.

--8:30--
Daveed POV

I was at Lin's apartment when I figured I should tell him what I think.

"Umm- Lin cough. I've got to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"I think I want to leave Hamilton early."

"Oh- that's fine I guess. It's your decision. But may I ask why?"

"Well for starters I feel like there's going to be more days like today. More days where my Hanahaki gets bad, but worse. It's something I can't really control anymore.

"It's like simply hearing her name can trigger it."

"Oh, I understand! Tell me when you want to leave."

"Really- that's it?"

"Mhm. Like I said before, it's your decision. I can't make you stay."

"Thanks a lot, Lin!"

--1:00--
--Tuesday--
Y/n POV

Yesterday night, Lin called me and told me Daveed was leaving Hamilton early. This was unexpected. I thought he had at least a year left.

Hopefully whatever made him leave isn't bad.

I started counting down the days until I leave. There is exactly 3 weeks until then. I leave December 22nd so I'll be there just in time for Christmas!

Since we don't need anything done today, I am now at the park with Johan. Right now we are walking hand in hand around the track.

"So, Y/n I need to tell you something." This snapped me out of my daydream.

"Mhm- what is it?"

"It's not important- I can't tell you later!"

"No, no, no tell me!"

"Well I umm... like you. Not as friends kind of like you."

I suddenly stopped walking, he did the same. "Well I- like you too."

"So... how about a date? I don't want to ask you to be my girlfriend yet- I mean if we even get to that point!" This made me laugh for some reason.

I agreed then we started walking home.

--
I'm excited for the next chapter. It's the longest I've written

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

2.2K 20 34
I'm disclaiming that none of the events in the story are real but they're fake this's events made up to create an engaging story for the reader, None...
9.5K 442 36
Phillipa Soo and Lin-Manuel Miranda's relationship gets flipped immediately after they figure out what's been going on between two other very importa...
15.3K 588 11
~Mature for language and implied smut~ *Completed* "Are you planning on kidnapping me? 'Cause you look way too kind to be a criminal." Lin turned h...
42.9K 986 79
♫𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐♫ A story where 24 year old choreographer, Y/n L/n, falls for Daveed Diggs and he does the same. [Soc...