The Remaining Beauties✔- Shin...

By JustForTheFanfic

"Bound by chains the Omega was heard to be, determined to win, he was at last set free." Chained Beauty; the... More

⬾♔───AUTHOR'S NOTE───♔⥇
⛓Picture Perfect⛓
⛓Baby & Toddler Matters⛓
⛓A Frightening Experience⛓
⛓A New Addition⛓
⛓Three Angry Kings⛓ | NSFW
⛓A Warning To Their Enemies⛓
⛓Mini Beauties⛓
⛓Family Outing⛓ | NSFW
⛓Reunited⛓
⛓Stay Hidden, Stay Alive⛓ | NSFW
⛓Beauties⛓
⛓Royal Visitors⛓
⛓Seduction⛓ | NSFW
⛓The Power Of The Beauties⛓
⛓Scare⛓
⛓Something Unavoidable⛓
⛓Birthday Baby⛓
⛓Devising Plans⛓
⛓Three Days Travel⛓ | NSFW
⛓The Kingdom Of Nixis⛓
⛓Early Return⛓
⛓Agreement⛓ | NSFW
⛓Warning War⛓
⛓Reassurance⛓
⛓Shocking News⛓
⛓Forced⛓
⛓The Force Of The Nara Lily⛓
⛓The Beauties' Plan⛓
⛓The Wrath Of The Chained Beauty⛓
⬾♔───EPILOGUE───♔⥇ | NSFW

⛓Eleven Years Too Long⛓

517 25 1
By JustForTheFanfic

Setting: T H E  P A L A C E  O F  A R M O X I A

Ahhh, I apologise that I'm late with this update. Just realised that it was Wednesday.

Katsuki was on his last rut day when the beauties came. Now that it was only Izuku who was going through his heat cycle, the greenhead suggested to his two mates that they spend time with their friends and catch up on time lost.

It was a good idea, seeing that now they had children and they obviously had a kingdom to run, they wouldn't have that much time to do anything much unless it was work-related or related to the needs of their offspring. That work, however, that included the beauties would be dealt with when Izuku was around. For now, they would talk about anything that they could and show them around the kingdom.

The kids would be with them since Izuku would be sleeping after he rode through a wave that had occurred at any point in time. The Omega had insisted that he would still be able to take care of the kids but Hitoshi and Katsuki told him that it was fine. He was a bit reluctant since he wasn't sure how much catching up they could do with two young children around but they had told him that they would get through. Izuku only shrugged with a sigh, telling the mini prince and princess that he would see them later this evening. With a small wave of his hand by Himori and a few coos from Natsuki, they were on their way.

The servants would bring the beauties down to the main gathering room in the palace where they would show them around and talk while they were at it. Then, after lunch, they would go into the kingdom, maybe tell them a bit about the Armoxian culture.

"Papa, where are we going?" Katsuki glanced down at Himori who was in his arms, looking at how the little prince was tilting his head in questioning. The blonde hummed as they turned a corner that would lead them a step closer to their destination.

"We are going to show our friends around our home," He told Himori who squinted his eyes in confusion as he fiddled with his fingers.

"The... weird people?" He struggled to pronounce the word 'weird,' looking at his Papa to see if he was correct. Katsuki just chuckled and shook his head but he did correct him since he pronounced it and the 'r' couldn't be heard.

"They're not weird," He began. "They're just different from us, that's all."

Himori didn't bother to ask any more questions, only resting his head on Katsuki as they continued to walk down the halls. The four of them were now at the main gathering room and opening the door, they could see the many beauties inside.

Everyone greeted each other, keeping the acknowledgments short so they could have a start on their day. Armoxia wasn't exactly small and that fact was proved as more production was built over the years. They wouldn't be able to cover the entire kingdom today so they would have to leave the rest until tomorrow. That wouldn't be a bother though. Once the time was spent with their friends from their teenage past and everyone got what they needed from their chests, that was all that would matter at that moment.

Camels were sent to the bottom of the steps that led to the palace entrance. It was about seventeen of them including the two mini beauties so they would ride in pairs with one of the beauties who would be riding alone. Katsuki would be holding Himori while riding with Eijiro and since Natsuki was tied to Hitoshi, someone had to control the way where the camel would go. They would be close together as the camels led them around but they were heading to the main part of the kingdom first. They would have enough time to speak about some things before they got to their first destination though.

"I honestly can't believe that you guys are mated to the chained beauty," one of them said, eyes straight in front of them as it looked like they were zoning out. It was Kyoka who said this and all Katsuki and Hitoshi could do was chuckle under their breaths.

"Well, before being the chained beauty, he is human," Hitoshi said with a slight shrug since he didn't want to agitate the resting baby. He lightly ran a hand over Natsuki's face which made her calm down since the noise was becoming a bit too much. The baby ended up resting her head back on his chest.

"But how did you two work that out? I'm betting that it wasn't easy, oui?" Questioned Aoyama with a smile to the two kings. Katsuki heh'd at that.

"Hell no, it wasn't," chucked the blonde as he held onto Himori so the boy wouldn't fall. He wouldn't get into detail about how everything went along though since that was their private life. If anything and Izuku wanted to talk about it, then fine but they doubt that that would happen. This would probably be a story for their children sometime down the road. Only to imagine them explaining how they met. Now that would be a story for them to hear.

Now making it to the main part of the kingdom, they didn't get off from the camels. Katsuki and Hitoshi had led them around, explaining how the places came about when they came and how it was before they were around. Of course, the question arose about how they became kings. The two Alpha kings told them that they had stumbled across Armoxia and after everything that had happened to them during the time that Akuma was around, they had stopped to help the people get back on their feet. Armoxia was not in a good place at that time, they mentioned, and they took it upon themselves to build and do so much for the Armoxians in those three to four years. For all that they had done, even though they didn't have to, that was when the Armoxians had agreed to make them their kings, and not once did they have any regrets as they said.

"That's a pretty good story," One of them stated, small smiles on their faces as their minds replayed the words of the Alpha kings. Katsuki and Hitoshi only hummed in agreement and nothing more was said until they made it to a restaurant that was on their way around the kingdom. Himori was complaining about being hungry and seeing that everyone was hungry or thirsty at this point in time, they headed to the restaurant. The camels were placed in a safe area nearby until they were ready to leave again.

Seeing the kings and who could be said to be tourists that they knew, the owner of the restaurant had quickly come out to serve them. They were accustomed to seeing tourists but seeing the kings was a different story. It was seldom that the kings would be walking so far out around Armoxia since if they did, it was usually to make sure that everyone was alright after a war. Other than that, the kings were rare around this area let alone be seen eating around a restaurant in the kingdom. It wasn't like they thought otherwise about the places in Armoxia but it was usually for the fact that they preferred to eat in the palace. The chefs would make the food but sometimes, they would do what they had to on their own. If food was made for them, it was probably for the fact that they had no time to do it as work or other important matters had to be dealt with.

Everyone was seated at a large table that could probably seat about twenty people in total. As Hitoshi fed Natsuki, the others were being served by many waiters of the restaurant. A lot of other Armoxians were just as surprised to see the kings present and many times had they gone to talk to the kings. When they started to eat, however, was when the greetings had died down.

"The people of this kingdom must really trust you Bakugo and Shinso," That drew a smile to appear on both of the kings' faces. They could only think back to how everything happened for them to be where they were today. No one wanted to deal with Akuma so, minus that, they would repeat whatever had happened those years ago if it meant that they could be back to this exact point. Being kings was just an added bonus.

More conversation was carried on in between them eating, various questions arising that were being answered. Each of them, them being the beauties, had told their stories about how they had found each other. It wasn't an easy task since most of them were in hiding, mostly keeping their symbols a secret that was on parts of their bodies that were visible. Certain attributes of beauties also stood out from the general population so that also caused it to be difficult to realise who they were since they would try to hide their faces as well. Nevertheless, they all had found each other and that was because of the promise that was kept those eleven years ago that kept them going. 

"I see that your son has his symbol," One of the beauties spoke up as they pointed to Himori who was trying not to throw away the food as he brought it to his mouth with a spoon. "What is it?"

Katsuki glanced at Himori, helping the little prince to better pick up the food that was on his plate. He didn't have to answer that question since he was tapping the boy on his shoulder and then nudging his head toward Ochaco who had asked the question. The blonde repeated the question to the mini beauty and a smile had quickly appeared on Himori's face as he turned toward the brown-haired female.

"Mind-erasing beauty!" He exclaimed as he pointed to the symbol that was on his forehead. He could remember when his parents taught him what it meant even though sometimes he would not remember how to say the words. "And Baba say this mean I have his chain," He continued as he pointed to the one on his wrist. Katsuki ruffled the boy's hair while praising him since he could remember what the name of his title was.

The question that arose was about Natsuki and they were surprised to hear that a baby had a quirk as well. Hitoshi had handed the baby to Katsuki and when the blonde had placed his hand over the mini blonde's face while activating his quirk, that turned a lot of heads.

"Calm down extras," muttered the blonde but they were just staring at the baby in shock. When Katsuki removed his hand from the baby's face, she had a few black spots present but nothing that couldn't be cleaned. What was probably the most shocking part was when the baby fell back on her father's chest with a loud giggle, taking his hand and placing her palm on it as she activated her quirk as well.

"She loves that sh... stuff too much and it doesn't bother her since she can do the same," said Katsuki as he cleaned her face from the spots. He could recall when he first showed that to his two mates. Izuku freaked out and asked him if he was going to hurt her while Hitoshi nearly beat his ass while asking him if he was losing his mind. Natsuki had shown no signs of being hurt and would only laugh at such things. Either way, Katsuki would've never done it if he knew that it would've put the baby in danger.

The more that the friends talked with each other, the more things were said. Katsuki and Hitoshi had learned that some of them were mated to each other which was surprising since they didn't even catch on once when they had first seen them. Then again, everyone was too caught up in now meeting each other after a decade to mention something along those lines.

They mention how they were hesitant since being on the run for so long without any stability, made things difficult. However, now that they were in Armoxia, they had guaranteed stability. They would live in the palace and the rooms were big enough but after that and after the entire issue blow over with the members of the unknown kingdom who wanted the beauties, then could leave or have their own home in the kingdom.

Now that they had finished eating their food, the restaurant was paid greatly by the kings and then they were on their way. Everyone had gotten back on the camels where they were shown other places around the kingdom. Of course, everywhere couldn't be shown today and they were out for many hours so they were going to head back to the palace. It was time to check on Izuku anyway since he was still on his heat and even though the Omega said that he could handle it, Katsuki and Hitoshi knew how serious his heat could get. Not that they didn't trust anyone in the kingdom but Izuku's weakest points were being on a heat or being pregnant and the Omega hates to be caught in a vulnerable position if his mates aren't around.

The beauties were free to roam where a guard would be present to bring them back to the palace when they were ready to come back. The mated pairs were the ones who chose to continue to look around the kingdom or visit most places while the others came back to have a rest after being out for a while. Katsuki and Hitoshi had headed back as well to put the children down to sleep since Himori's head was bobbing and Natsuki was already asleep.

They made their way back to their room quickly after, not surprised when they saw Izuku dead asleep and sprawled out on the bed. It was clean which meant that Izuku did do that to make himself more comfortable. He was always surrounded by many pillows which were common when he was going through a cycle or if he was pregnant.

Hitoshi told Katsuki that he was going to go to sleep now and hearing that, Katsuki only told him to go ahead. Hitoshi was the one who was mostly up first or the one who would go to sleep late so any time the purple head said that he was sleeping, his mates would always encourage him to get the much-needed rest. Katsuki then let him know that he would do any work that Izuku had left unfinished.

The two of them shared a kiss, Katsuki pecking the sleeping Omega beside Hitoshi on his cheek as well. After that, the purple-haired king had quickly fallen into a deep sleep beside Izuku.

⬾♔───𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙵𝙰𝙽𝙵𝙸𝙲───♔⥇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 1.5K 11
»🅐🅡🅒 ①« ''Deku? What's going on? Are you upset-'' ''I'm an Omega'' ⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶ At the age of 16, turning into you're Dynamic, may that be a...
288K 7.9K 30
status: completed - omegaverse cafè/model AU - aged up AU kiribakudeku no Quirks { I don't own any of the characters from mha/bnha } ☕︎ what will b...
334K 10.6K 31
Male Omegas are a rare sight and highly revered amung the nobles. It is believed that they produce superior offspring. So, when Emperor Enji Todoroki...
10.9K 467 25
Izuku used to dream about finding his soulmate, the person he was destined to spend his life with. But sadly things don't always go as planned and af...