โฆ๐•ƒ๐• ๐•ค๐•ฅ ๐”พ๐•š๐•ฃ๐• - โ„๐•–๐•’๐••๏ฟฝ...

By Maiya_Dragneel

๐˜พ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™™ - ๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  2 ๐™๐™–๐™ ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™๐™ค๐™ข๐™š, (๐™”/๐™ฃ) ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™˜๐™š๏ฟฝ... More

ยซNoteยป
ยซPrologueยป
ยซ1 - The Beginningยป
ยซ2 - Moon Demon Companyยป
ยซ3 - Cursed Gearยป
ยซ4 - An Unlikely Pairยป
ยซ5 - Mikaela Hyakuyaยป
ยซ6 - Contracts and Demonsยป
ยซ7 - Hikariยป
ยซ9 - Despicable Humansยป
ยซ10 - A Noble Encounterยป
ยซ11 - Shinjukuยป
ยซ12 - Dangerous Drugsยป
ยซ13 - An Impossible Reunionยป
ยซ14 - Sinnersยป
ยซ15 - I'll Save Youยป
ยซ16 - Inviteยป
ยซ17 - Nightmare Interviewยป
ยซ18 - Familyยป
ยซ19 - Possession and Manifestationยป
ยซ20 - Taming a Demonยป
ยซ21 - Intentionsยป
ยซ22 - Krul's Sinยป
ยซ23 - The Truthยป
ยซ24 - Battle Preparationยป
ยซ25 - Punishmentยป
ยซ26 - No Longer Humanยป
ยซ27 - Nagoyaยป
ยซ28 - The Thirteenth Progenitorยป
ยซ29 - Hostagesยป
ยซ30 - I'm On My Wayยป

ยซ8 - Mitsuba Sanguยป

263 12 14
By Maiya_Dragneel

"Morning, princess." Hikari greets with a smile as we stay within our shared mind.

"What? That time already? Were we talking for that long? It's crazy we could talk all night." I laugh.

"Yeah, how did we go from talking about the contract to how much of an idiot Yuu can be sometimes?" He questions, leaving us in silence.

"Well, it would be best to wake up right now. How do I get out of here?" I ask, standing up from our sitting position.
"Easy. Just think about leaving." Hikari simplifies, as I try.

I open my dry eyes to the sound of birds singing and light rising above the horizon. With very few clouds passing by, the blue and purple sky mix with the dominant cool colours from the Sun.

"Pretty... What time is it anyway?" I mumble, looking to my alarm clock. The digits read 06:00.

'Damn it, Hikari! You said it was time to wake up!'
'No, no. I said 'Morning, Princess'. You should know better.'

I get out of bed and clean myself and my room. Cleanliness is most important, right?

By 06:30, I prepare an omelette and get myself ready for our first day on the front lines. Oh, this is definitely going to be amazing.

I lay out my uniform and dress myself to find, it's a perfect fit.

(Your Uniform)

These uniforms are so amazing. I wonder how they were made.

«•»

I walk with Yuu to the main building for the Moon Demon Company as we talk about various things. I look ahead to see Shinoa waiting by the brick building.

"Morning, Shinoa!" I smile, waving my hand in the air.
"Hello, (Y/n) and Yuuichiro. You both look smart in the moon demon company uniform." Shinoa says, with her hands behind her back.

"Oh... It's you, Shinoa..."

I stare at Shinoa for a moment taking in her new uniform. It's almost identical to mine, but she has a pink bow tied around her neck, to add flare I presume.

"Hm?" Shinoa questions.
"Oh, nothing." Yuu and I reply at the same time.

"What is it?" Shinoa asks, clearly curious.
"I said it nothing." Yuu says.

She pauses for a moment before a grin creeps into her face and she starts hugging herself and swaying around.

"Oh, Shinoa, you look so adorable in that uniform, I could positively die! After all, I'm just a poor, inexperienced virgin. Really, I understand." Shinoa mocks Yuu as I stand laughing.

Yuu smacks me in he head, only making me laugh even more.

"I didn't say anything like that!" He shouts in a flustered voice.

As the laughter dies down, we start walking, following Shinoa's lead.

"So, what're we here for?"
"To relay orders, probably." I say, causing Shinoa to smile towards me.
"Orders?"

"Correct. As of today, you will no longer be required to attend school."
"Ahh, finally! It was so boring knowing everything." I sigh, wiping a fake tears.

"It seems that vampires from the Kansai region are moving to capture Shinjuku. Accordingly, we will be sent from here to Shibiya..."

"Up to Shinjuku, right?" Yuu fills.
"Yes."

"So I'll be able to kill bloodsuckers in Shinjuku?"" Yuu asks.

"Don't be so blood-thirsty. The plan is to solidify the defences in Shinjuku before any attack comes..." Shinoa confirms.

"Yuu, are you listening or is your brain made out of cotton?" I sigh, looking up to him.

"Cotton?! And no... I was listening! So... going to Shinjuku means we gotta leave Shibuya some time today, right?"

"Yes. Once we exit the city... no one can protect us from the monsters of the apocalypse."

Soon, we find ourselves approaching the gate, restricting untrained citizens from leaving. There are several guards standing by to stop any unauthorised personnel from getting in or out.

As we walk closer, they start approaching us, likely wondering why there are children here.

"We are members of the Moon Demon Company. We have orders to hunt vampires outside the walls. Please open the gate." Shinoa reports, politely.

"The Moon Demon Company?"
"That elite squad? But they're just kids."
"Shh! They'll hear you!"

They whisper among themselves as Shinoa tease Yuu,
"They're calling you a kid, Yuuichiro."
"They're talking about you. Shrimp." Yuu says back.

"No. No. I'm still growing, you see. After all, my elder sister, Mahiru, grew up into a very beautiful and busty woman." Shinoa shows off.

"Really? I didn't know you had a sister." Yuu says.
"I've heard about her, but I haven't seen her before." I add.

"Well, that's because she's dead." The violet-haired girl replies, still smiling.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." Yuu apologises.
"Sorry to hear that, Shinoa..." I trail.

"My, my. So now you choose to be circumspect?" The young girl directs at Yuu.

When did we get outside? I should pay attention to our surroundings more...

"In this ugly, ruined world of ours, no one is untouched. I doubt there is anyone left anywhere... who hasn't lost a loved one." Shinoa says as we look to the world beyond the gates.

"..."
"..."

Everyone has lost someone... That might be the most truthful statement I've ever heard.

"Lt. Colonel Guren!! I don't understand!!" A loud shout interrupts the silence, coming from our left.

"Hm? Who's yelling so early? What did Guren do...?" I ask, worried for what we've been involved in now.

"Why are you assigning me to a squad full of rookies?! I've been part of this extermination unit since I was thirteen! I'm an elite!!" The young girl's voice questions in a loud manner.

She has blonde hair tied in pigtails with bangs covering her forehead. Her wide, violet eyes show that of a child and her eyebrows furrow in anger. Her figure is just as short as Shinoa and her Moon Demon Company uniform is the same as mine and Shinoa, that being the girl's uniform.

(Mitsuba Sangu)

Beside her are Guren the bastard, Saltymizuki and Innocent Yoichi. Although, Guren looks like he's just about done with this.

"What's this all about?" Yuu asks Shinoa.
"Who knows? Maybe she's our new teammate."

"Well, the smallest unit of operation in the Moon Demon Company is a five-person squad, but it wouldn't hurt to add another since we're all 'rookies'." I add, confusing Yuu.
"Five?"

"Aha! Yuuichiro!" Yoichi waves with a huge smile on his face. He's wearing the hat unlike the rest of us and a cape like mine.

"You're late, idiot and companion." Kimizuki scolds, wearing his uniform the same way as Yuu.

"Companion?"
"Who're you calling an idiot?"

"Do you know who she is?" I ask, looking at the Blondie.

"Our new teammate, apparently." Kimizuki answers.
"Yeah. I heard her name is Mitsuba Sangu..." Yoichi adds.

"Sangu, huh? I can't wait to see her ability." I mumble, quietly.

"Now, if I were extremely generous and gave this the benefit of the doubt, I could understand being assigned as their leader! But you said that sarcastic airhead, Shinoa Hiragi, is going to be squad leader! Explain that to me!"

Yuu stares at Shinoa as she looks back,
"What?"

Guren sees the three of us arrive and starts speaking, ignoring the tantrum.

"Good, you're all here. Let me give you your orders-" He begins, before being interrupted by Blondie.

"There you are, Shinoa Hiragi!!"
"Yes. Here I am, Mistu." Shinoa waves with obvious sarcasm in her voice.

"No picking fights, Shinoa. Mitsuba is part of your squad now." Guren scolds.

"You really have nothing to worry about, Lt. Colonel! Since I'm an adult, I know ignoring the whiny, weak, talentless losers is the mature thing to do." Shinoa giggles while trying to sound serious.

Of course, this ticks off Blondie as she takes out a cursed gear that looks like a combination of a hammer and scythe, and yells,
"I'll crush you!!"

Shinoa, in turn, whips out her scythe.

The two clash, causing Guren and I to face palm. He takes out his cursed gear, causing the two children to look over.

Guren slashes the cursed gear out of their hands and sheathes his sword. Grabbing the two by their throat, he musters up the energy to consult them.

"Enough insubordination. Cause any more trouble for your superior officer and I'll dump you both into solitary."

"Oh dear." Shinoa sweat drops.
"Urk...! I-I'm sorry, sir." Blondie apologises.

Guren puts the two down and everything calms down. For now, at least.

"Don't you two get along?" Yuu asks.
"No, no. We get along very well! There aren't many girls of our age in the Moon Demon Company, you know." Shinoa corrects.

"She sure didn't act like a friend."
"I hardly care about that."
"Huh?"

"Anyway. This is your new teammate. Mitsuba Sangu." Guren introduces, patting Blondie's head.

Head pat. I want a head pat.

My face lights up as Yuu pats my head with a small smile peaking on his face. I laugh and try to give him a head pat, but height exists...

Yuu tries his best not to laugh as a Guren continues,
"The Moon Demon Company generally operates in squads of five. Mostly because running into an armed vampire with any less... means someone will be killed. Seeing as you're all rookies, six would be the best number for you."

"Smart decision. We'd be killed in an instant if not for my amazing capabilities." I flip my hair behind my shoulder, but Guren smacks me and starts talking again.

"Once you six leave the gate, no matter what happens... there must be no disobedience and no independent action. Am I clear?" Guren says, looking at Yuu and I from the corner of his eye.

To that, I wave with a smirk,
"See? There. Can you two manage that, Mr. Reckless-Headlong-Rush and Ms. I'm-Smart-So-I'll-Charge-To-My-Doom?"

"Ha! I'm not making any promises." Yuu says with pride.

"Work on your nicknames. Something like Saltymizki or Bastard Guren." I grin, hoping I won't be killed.

"Saltymizuki-"
"I'm done. If I could leave, I would, but I've got to deal with-" Guren sighs, letting Yuu prove his point.

"If I spot a bloodsucker, I'm going after it... even if I'm by myse-"

Interrupting Yuu is Blondie with a swift kick, however, with his quick reflexes, Yuu blocks it.

"What do you think you're doing...?" I ask, in a threatening manner.

"Hmph. Your reflexes aren't half-bad." She says, ignoring my bloodlust.
"Oi-"

"But I hate morons like you more than anything. It's short-sighted fools like you... who put the whole squad in danger." Mitsuba growls, interrupting me.

"Hey! I'm not trying to pick a fight with you. So don't pick one with me. And don't just ignore (N/n)!" Yuu argues, but Blondie turns to Guren.

"Now I see, Lt. Colonel Guren. You assigned me to this squad so I could train them. Correct?"

"No. Both you and Shinoa are problem children enough as it is." Guren says, casually as I snicker.
"What about me says 'problem child'?!"

"Haha. Guren's acting like a dad when he can't even be a Lieutenant Colonel." I laugh.

"Sheesh. All of them look like a pain."
"Hee hee! That's something coming from you, Kimizuki!" Yoichi laughs.

'What flowers should I use for Yoichi's funeral? Maybe white roses.'
'Nah, the red ones are so much better.' Hikari jokes.

"Excuse me?"
"Aha haha! Nothing!"

Woah, he got away with it!

"Anyway. You six are teammates now. Your teammates are closer than your own family. Protect them with your lives." Guren says, bring back the topic of discussion.

Wouldn't say that... I mean, I couldn't possibly choose one over the other...

"Got it? Okay. Then let me give you your first official mission."

«•»

Your mission is a simple one. Go to Harajuku.
There's a small vampire enclave there that's capturing humans for fodder. Crush the enclave and free the humans. Then proceed up to Shinjuku.

Those were our instruction. Although, I'm sure it won't go smoothly, I have to do my best.

We walk through the abandoned city with broken buildings ready to crumble and some that have already collapsed. Birds flock above us, almost as if escaping something. The clear, grey sky hangs over us while the wind blows pieces of debris across the broken ground, some falling into large holes.

"...It's incredible... out here. It makes you realise the world really did end."

I stop to look at the narrow paths as holes obstruct and buildings are halfway into the ground. Eight years... did this...

"After the army took custody of me in Shibuya, I stayed inside the walls. This is the first time I've been outside since. I had no idea it was this bad." Yoichi sweat drops.

"Yuuichiro, Kimizuki and (Y/n), you three used to be apart of Shibuya's military police. So you've been outside the walls and stuff, right?"

"Yeah. Some." Yuu answers, vaguely.
"Ha!"

"Guys, we should be quiet now. Blondie's gonna go on another rant." I giggle, as Shinoa snickers behind me.

"Grr, you won't be saying that after monsters kill you. The city walls have protective magic cast on them, so-"

"So only weak horsemen can come close. I know this quite well, Blondie."

"Quit calling me Blondie! Don't get full of yourself just because you killed a few of those. See, the monsters we call the 'Four Horsemen of John' suddenly appeared after the apocalypse, eight years ago!" Blondie says, proud of her knowledge.

"Once they get a kilometre away from the walls' magic... they get exponentially stronger!"

The four of us only stare at her as Blondie continues to go on.

"She's so cautious, it's actually annoying me. I think I actually miss Yuu's chaos right about now."
"Don't talk about me like I'm dead!" Yuu stomps.

"I think it's adorable. It seems she's starting to feel responsibility for the lives of her new recruits." Shinoa giggles.

"I can prove her wrong any time. That stupid Guren sent on for tests to make sure I wasn't some foreign alien wanting to harm humanity. What is this, a sci-fi film?"

"Hm? Tests? I never heard about this." Yuu stares intently at me.

"He told me not to say anything. Confidentiality and all, you know? Where did you think I was when you were on patrol?"

"I'm gonna kill that bastard Guren." Yuu plots with an evil grin.
"Can you even land a hit on him?" I scoff, making Yuu burn with rage.

"Oh! Look. It's Harajuku station." Yoichi points out as we approach the station with broken trains and crumbling brick piles that can't even be considered a building.

"We've reached the mission area. Which means there's bloodsuckers here-"
"Eeek!!"

We hear a squeal from a small girl as she comes into view, screaming for help.

The girl falls over, and that's when we see it.

A Four Horsemen Of John. Gotta save her! Now I can prove Blondie wrong. I have always been good at multitasking.

"A Horsemen! She's in trouble!" Yuu yells, but before we can charge in,
"Stay put, morons! Don't break formation!"

"Huh?! What do you mean 'stay put'?! That girl is in trouble!!" I growl. Mitsuba turns to Shinoa.

"I agree. This is likely a vampire trap. If we try to save that girl, we will be attacked." Shinoa confirms.

"What?! How can you know that?!" Yuu asks.
"Simple. It's impossible for a little girl... to survive on her own in this world. The fact that we see her alone now means she is bait meant to lure us in." Shinoa states.

"Wait, how can she be bait? Horsemen are non-sentient. How could they be following orders from vampires?" Kimizuki argues.

"Oh, that part is simple. They aren't following orders. Horsemen attack humans as if it's their method of getting rid of them. This is a common vampire trick where they show off a human in front of monsters, provoking them to attack. Then, they capture humans that walk into the trap." I explain.

"Who cares?! Are we just going to watch?!" Yuu yells.
"Yes. We have to wait. Hold formation and see how the vampires choose to act next." Blondie commands, holding herself back.

"You've gotta be kidding!! What's the point in being in the extermination unit if we can't save one little girl?!" Yuu draws his sword.

He tries to run off although, Blondie grabs him. I take the chance to draw my katanas and save the girl.

"You're the ones who have got to be kidding! Go in there now and you put this whole squad in danger of being wiped out! Shinoa! Get the other one!"

Shinoa holds me back, clearly struggling as I try to break free. They must've trained to withstand my strength...

"Retreat if you want! I'll go be the decoy and save that girl! I-I don't ever wanna say I survived... because I left someone else to die ever again!!" I shout, feeing Shinoa's grip loosen

And with that, Yuu and I charge in to fight the Horsemen, escaping from the girls' grasp.

"Oh dear. I thought this might happen." Shinoa sighs.

The young girl looks up, confused as Yuu picks her up and,
"Hang on, I'm gonna throw you. My friends'll catch you. Don't worry!" Yuu launches the girl into the air.

"Yuu! I hear them, three vampires!" I call. I look through the corner of my eye to see where the vampires will come from.

The three vampires jump in from above, two with hoods and one without.
"There you are, bloodsuckers!" Yuu shouts.

"Haha!"
"Stupid human."
They comment before trying to land an attack.

The unhooded vampire brings his sword down on me, but with my fast reflexes, I block him with one katana and aim to kill with the other. He backs away to dodge the blade, leaving an opening.

I look to Yuu I see him fighting one vampire while another charges in from behind.
"Yuu!! Behind you!!" I yell, before the unhooded vampire scratches my arm.

"Pay attention to your enemy, human." He smirks.
"Haha! That's barely even a scratch." I laugh, plunging my katana at the vampire and piercing his arm.

That'll delay him for a moment. I have to help Yuu.

When I look over, the vampires injure Yuu as blood drips from his forehead. He swings his sword, driving the vampires away and calls for his demon's help.

"Give me power... Asuramaru!!"

A black mist swirls, throwing the vampires back as they look confused and shocked.
"W-What just happened?"

Yuu looks back at me as red swirls grow on his face. A sign of demonic power...

"Damn show off... Guess I'll have to one-up him." I smirk, raising my katana to my hand and cutting it.
"Give me power, Hikari!!"

Power bursts through me as black smoke traps the vampires in a vortex.

Black spikes grow on my face and down my arm as the vortex continues to stay active.

'Amazing... this is incredible...!'
'Isn't it? My power is just so amazing, you could die!'
'I take it back.'

"Yuu, go! Our main priority was to save that girl!"
"What about you?!"
"I'll subdue them. Don't worry!"

"Grooo!!" I look behind me to see the approaching horsemen.

Shit. The horsemen! I can't fend it off while I keep the vampires busy...!

Before Yuu can kill the horsemen, Kimizuki bursts through its centre and slices at it, but still not killing it.

"Don't get ahead of yourselves, idiots. It's not like we were gonna leave the kid behind either."

An arrow shoots at a car as the Horsemen throws it at Yoichi, exploding it in the process. In the meanwhile, Shinoa is protecting the girl.

"You guys...!" I smile.

The horsemen is sliced in half as Mitsuba cuts through it.

"Demon weapons... Aha. They just might be the extermination unit." The female hooded vampire laughs.

"Call for backup. If we're going to capture them-"
"Just try it." Yuu interrupts as I make the black smoke cages smaller.

He raises his sword and swings down, creating a path of black mass. Although, the vampires break out and dodge the attack.

"That's enough, (Y/n) and Yuu! Retreat!" Mitsuba yells.

"Ha! Stupid livestock. You think we'll let you turn tail and run?" The vampire laughs, nervously.

"Huh? Did you say something?" I ask, turning around as the spikes slowly turn more red than black.

"(Y/n), we're in enemy territory! We have to escape before reinforcements arrive!" Shinoa warns.

"Don't worry, Shinoa. I was planning on doing that anyway. Let's leave while we can." I smile, as the spikes disperse.

Shibuya Observation Post

Ow...

Mitsuba slaps both Yuu and I across the face, leaving a red mark.

"What did you think you were doing?! Your actions put the entire squad in danger!!" She shouts.
"...We know that. But..." I begin.

"I don't regret it. A kid needed to be rescued. No matter what our situation may be... I'd do the same thing every time." Yuu confesses.

"I don't regret it, either. We saved a life. A kid's life. That's what matters. I'm glad we survived and I would've done anything to make sure at least you guys would survive." I add with an unwavering confidence.

"(N/n)..." Yuu trails then looks back to Mitsuba as he continues his point,

"I don't regret it, but I do feel bad. For putting you all in danger. So if you wanna hit me, fine. Beat me up to your heart's content." Yuu says, preparing for a beat down.

"You two...!" Mitsuba clenches her teeth, but before anything can go to Hell, the small girl we saved comes in with two guards and a blanket wrapped around her.

Mitsuba says one more thing,
"It's morons like you... that I hate... more than anything! People like you... wipe out entire squads." Mitsuba whisper-yells to keep the young girl from hearing.

"Sorry. I'll be more careful next time." Yuu apologises.
"Yeah, sorry, Mitsuba. I'll take everyone else into consideration." I smile.

"Um... Mister? Miss?" I turn around to see the little girl looking at us as the two guards stand by, "Um... I... I just wanted to say thanks... for saving my life."

I give her a huge grin and pat her head,
"Glad to help."
"We were just doing our jobs." Yuu smiles.

Mitsuba bends down to her level and smiles softly,
"You're safe now. The Japanese Imperial Demon Army will protect you."
"Thank you!" She says, but...

There was hesitation... It was unnoticeable in usual circumstances, but... it was definitely there... I've got a bad feeling...

The girl waves before taking her leave with the guards and just as I'm about to leave,
"But I still hate you two!!"

"Mitsuba..." I sigh.

"Well... that's that. Pay it no mind, Yuuichiro and (Y/n). Mitsu has a painful past too. Be nice to her, okay?" Shinoa defends Mitsuba.

I don't see her considering our pasts... Well, that doesn't matter. She's a teammate. I'll get along with her even if it kills me.

"Huh? What're you talking about?" Yuu asks.
"It's a secret, hee hee! But that aside..."

"Our enemies know we're here. So that leads us to, how shall we attack the Harajuku vampires next?" I ask, leaning back against the wall.

"We'll just need to adjust our strategy." Kimizuki states the obvious.
"Um... I-I'd like it if we didn't have to fight them again." Yoichi stutters as I pat his innocent head.

"Huh? Aren't you here because you wanted revenge?" Kimizuki asks, sarcastically.
"Y-yeah, but...!"

How bad is the situation...? What is that girl up to...? Damn it all... I'll just have to take the risk.

(3969 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.1K 2K 17
--~โ™™-โ™›-โ™™~-- โ๐˜Š๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๏ฟฝ...
8.2K 217 11
โ““โ“˜โ“ขโ“’โ“žโ“โ“ฃโ“˜โ“โ“คโ“”โ““ หš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžท ฮฑฮท ั”ัƒั” ฦ’ฯƒั ฮฑฮท ั”ัƒั”. ฮฑ โ„“ั”g ฦ’ฯƒั ฮฑ โ„“ั”g. ฮฑ ั•ะฝฯƒั‚ ฮนฮท ั‚ะฝั” ะฝั”ฮฑัั‚ โˆ‚ฯƒั”ั•ฮท'ั‚ ะผฮฑะบั” ฮนั‚ ฯ…ฮท-ะฒัั”ฮฑะบ. ส/ษด แดกแด€s แด€ สแดแดœษดษข ส™แดส ส™แดส€ษด ษชษดแด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แด˜แด€ส€แด€แด…ษชsแด‡...
32K 1.6K 34
โ” โ”โ”โ”โ” ใ€Œๆ•‘ไธ–ใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ•ฎ ยก! โ—›โ‘…ยทเผ˜ โ๐—œ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟโž โ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—œ ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป'๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟโž .แฐใ€Œ๐˜...
189K 5K 24
๐—ช๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ต ๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐—ป๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป? ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง...