Win or lose /Bangchan

Hobi_of_mine

"I think you shouldn't trust me, sooner or later I will escape." Mafia au Warning: Cursing,blood,killing,kid... Еще

Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Epilogue

20

6K 182 159
Hobi_of_mine

Jieuns POV

Some hours passed and I felt many different emotions.

Happiness,
wordiness,
easement,
distrust

I didn't want to think about anything negative and just focus on the positive things but...i didn't trust Felix.

He must've planned something.

"The smirk"I said and scoffed.

I thought about bangchan and how our relationship changed.
I didn't know if he hated me but i knew that he never really harmed me.
Even after I 'betrayed' or 'hurt' the members.

He even comforted me before but I don't know what he thinks about me now.

My thought got interrupted as the door opened and Felix stepped inside.
He gave me an innocent smile and placed the tray of food in front of me while I gave me best not to glare at him.

I looked at the food and then back at Felix,he stood there,the smile was not leaving his face.

"Don't force yourself to smile it's not healthy."I said as I stuffed some food in my mouth.

Felix scoffed and bent down to me.

"Aren't you happy we let you out of this basement?"before I could answer he spoke again.

"I think you should be glad,hyunjin and I gave our best to get you out."

"Uhh Jeongin told me something different."I mumbled and tried not to roll my eyes but that didn't work.

"Oh honey it's rude to roll your eyes at someone with a higher position."
His smile left his face and he stared dead in my soul.

"You don't have a higher position,your a member just like me."

"honey it's not about that."
He put some hair strains behind my ear.

"It's about power and in the moment you have no power, nor control over anything but I....do."Felix laughed loudly as I just stared at him with a bored and annoyed expression.

Felix noticed this and caressed my head.

"Ahw are you not in a good mood?"
He said with a high pitched voice and I almost puked.

"What is your...issue?"I tried to not say anything that could get me in trouble.

"My issue Hmm...."he scratched his head pretending to think hard.
(Me in school tho)

"That you'll get out of here tomorrow,that's my issue."

I couldn't help but scoff.

"You think I wasn't long enough captured in this basement?"

Felix rolled his eyes and stood straight again.

"It's not like we tutored you."

"Ah really, if you did them you'd probably the worst gang,what gang  would even think about tutoring their own innocent members."

"You're not a real member.
And you don't deserve this special treatment."

"What special treatment?"

A smirk formed on his face as he walked towards the little table and he did something but I couldn't see what.

"That you're not dead yet."

As Felix said that he turned around with a knife in his hands.

"Oh so now you want to kill me?"

"No no,I wouldn't do that,if I'd kill you now,then you won't suffer enough right?"

I raised her eyebrows as I kept my unimpressed expression.
Felix slowly walked towards me.

"I'll let history repeat itself and you...
are the bad guy."

"Oh so you want to cut yourself again?"i tried to seem cool but I was scared of the consequences.

"Nah this time I won't be the one who will be hurt."

In that moment the door opened revealing Hyunjin.

"Hello pretty traitor."

"Oh so now Hyunjin will be the victim who gets the injuries?"
I rolled my eyes.

"Today I had a little accident with my bicycle and now I have a bruise on my fire head.The members don't know it yet so..."Felix wanted me to end his sentence.

"So you will say that I hurt you."
My annoyance in my voice could be heard clearly.

"Right!"felix laughed happily.

"And Hyunjin will come to help me."Felix send me a wink.

"So let the action Begin."

He took the plate,threw it against the wall and started screaming at me.
He pulled me up from my seating position and slapped me.

Then Hyunjin walked over to us pinned me on the wall as he shouted at Felix.

"Watch out!"

Felix smirked as he took the knife and cut Hyunjin arm,cutting it not too deep.
If looks could kill they both would be dead by now.

Hyunjin let go of me and let himself on the ground dramatically while Felix took hold of arms,the knife just laid beside my feet.

Soon we heard footsteps on the halls,Felix leaned forward to my ear and whispered.

"Here we go."I could feel his smirk against my neck as I balled my fist together.

As the door opened Hyunjin and Felix started breathing heavily.
Felix had me pressed against the wall and held me in place while Hyunjin still sat on the ground.

I was frustrated.

'What should I do?'

The members entered the room and tried to understand the scene in front of them.

"It's not what it looks like."
I breathed out as I looked at the ground not wanting to see disappointed or judgemental looks.

"What happened?"bangchan said as he helped Hyunjin up from the ground.

"Jieun went crazy again."Hyunjin said and pointed at the wound on his arm.

"I went crazy?You guys literally made a plane to manipulate the others!"
I shouted angry and tried to break out of Felix grip but Minho grabbed my arm pulling me back again.

"I gave her the food then she started to get angry and punched me,we started fighting,I told her to stop but she wouldn't then Hyunjin came and helped me but she cut him with the kitchen knife."Felix explained but I saw an Seungmin looking unsure,that gave me small hope.Maybe they won't get away with this?

"Don't believe him."My voice came out muffled as Minho put his hand over my mouth in order to shut me up.

My attention went to Jeongin he had no expression on his face but I knew he was on my side.

The room got quiet and everyone turned their attention towards their leader,who was deep in thought.

After an eternity in silence he finally moved and the members looked at him with anticipated looks.

"Minho."Bangchan sighed.

"Yes boss?"

"Knock her out."

I raised my eyebrows and was about to protest when everything went black.

———————————————————-
3 Persons POV

Jieun woke up.
She sat up straight and scanned her surroundings.
She was in the basement but something felt different,not like the others days that she was captured in this basement,then the memories flushed in.

"Agh!"Jieun let out a frustration scream as she let herself on the mattress when she noticed that something laid there.

"Uh."

"Jeongin?"

The boy rubbed his eyes and sat up.

"Yeah?"he let out with his raspy voice.

"What the actual hell are you doing here?!"

"Calm your voice."he said and messaged his temples.

"No not until you tell what happened?"

"Damn you're not my mom."

Jieun shot him a glare as she crossed her arms signaling him to speak.

"So after you got knocked out we held a meeting..."

"Boss what should about her she's hurting our members!We can't let her get away with that."

Minho exclaimed,he was frustrated and angry.
Bangchan had eye contact with Jeongin who wasn't saying anything at all.

"Jeongin what do you think should happen to Jieun?"

The youngest lifted up his gaze and made eye contact with some of the members.

Suddenly the air got much more heavy.This was a rare sight of the Maknae.He was suddenly so silent and he looked mad but kept it calm.

"Just...give her time to think about her actions...Don't punish her it will make her more angry than she already is."

Bangchan thought about Jeongins words carefully while the others scoffed.

"what? that's bullshit!"Minho raised his voice.

"She's hurting our members and we're supposed to do nothing!"
He pointed at Hyunjin and Felix as he practically shouted.

"Jieun is a member too!"
Jeongin stood up and balled his fists,irritated at minhos words and the other comments the members made.

Seungmin pulled him on his seat again and put a hand on his shoulder to calm him down.

'Why is he acting like this?
Either he likes her or he knows something I don't.'
Bangchan thought but someone interrupted him.

"Boss what shall we do now?"
Jisung asked from the corner of Chans eye.

"Ok guys listen!"The leader rose from his seat and clapped his gaining the attention from his members.

"Some of you won't like this but....
We'll let Jieun alone for the next weeks.That means none has to bring her food nor somehow check up on her.You can just forget her.

If someone wants to take care of her,then go on nobody will stop you.
That's it!You can leave now."

"What?!Are you serious?"

Minho started shouting again as the others tried to calm him down.

Jeongin just left the room and nobody noticed except one.

"I didn't want you to wake up and remember everything horrible and be lonely so I slept here the night."

"Ahw."Jieun was touched and pulled the younger into a hug.

For a moment Jieun forgot all her worries as she melted into the hug.

"What would I do without you?"
She whispered in his ear as he let out a soft chuckle.

This chapter is a bit longer lol
And btw almost 1k reads
like Ähhh wtf

Thx for reading sry for any mistakes. ;)

(Wordcount=1610)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

31.4K 1.2K 33
Secrets are deadly. People say what you don't know can't hurt you but in Jisung's case what they don't know really can hurt them and even kill them. ...
I'm A Beast ( Bangchan x reader) narae_99

Любовные романы

87.4K 2.1K 37
{ MAFIA AU } "yes I'm a beast and I can't help it . I'll kill anyone who tries to touch you or be near you" 🏅 #1 in straykidsmafia #1 in Chrisbang ...
11.6K 444 26
[COMPLETED] He told me to never ask about his job, never go to his personal room, and never find out why he's out every night. [Warning ! Mafia AU :...
his true self Hanna

Фанфик

134K 3.6K 26
Hyunjin Gang/Mafia FF You always wondered where Hyunjin went and why he always came back injured. When he disappeared one day, you accidentally found...