ᴼᵘʳ ˢᵒⁿᵍ|ˢᵃᵏᵘᴬᵗˢᵘ|

Av koi_coffee_

ᴼᵘʳ ˢᵒⁿᵍ|ˢᵃᵏᵘᴬᵗˢᵘ| •••••°•••••°••••• Sakusa Kiyoomi is new to the whole singing industry as his career had on... Mer

-ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀꜱ ɴᴏᴛᴇ-
-ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ-
-ᴏɴᴇ-
-ᴛᴡᴏ-
-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ-
-ꜰᴏᴜʀ-
-ꜰɪᴠᴇ-
-ꜱɪx-
-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ-
-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ-
-ᴛᴇɴ-
-ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ-

-ɴɪɴᴇ-

463 21 15
Av koi_coffee_

"Remind me again why I agreed to this.." Sakusa sighed softly as he walked up to the front door of the Miya Twins mansion. Atsumu was throwing a party in celebration of how far himself and Sakusa had come, especially with the fact they were only days away from the concert.

Komori smiled at his cousin ass he knocked on the door. "Because, Atsumu's practically throwing this party in your favor, you couldn't say no!"

Sakusa sighed, but nodded. It was true, he knew this party was in celebration for both of them and just couldn't say no to the blonde. Speaking of which.. Sakusa and Komori's eyes instantly fell on Atsumu, who had just opened the door with a beaming smile.

"Omi, Komori, I'm glad ya could make it, come in!" Atsumu stepped aside, letting the two in, both thanking him as they did so.

There was music blaring, people chatting, dancing, drinking or doing something stupid. The party consisted of a lot of close friends and family, meaning it wasn't too crowded, something Sakusa was internally grateful for. Atsumu had promised him it wouldn't be too crowded, and well he kept true to his word.

"Holy shit.." Komori mumbled and Atsumu laughed a little.

"Yeah uh- when Bokuto and Shoyo got here things-" Atsumu was cut off by the two idiots, who had yelled Sakusa's name as they headed over. Despite not wanting to admit it, Sakusa had gotten on pretty okay terms with them both.

"HEY HEY HEY! SAKUSA WHEN'D YOU GET HERE?!" Bokuto screamed in a happy tone, while Hinata was bouncing at his side, both were way too excited.

Sakusa hesitated on his answer and let out a silent sigh of relief as Atsumu had picked up on his discomfort, answering for him. "He just got here with Komori, an' don't be so loud ya dumbasses, some people wanna keep their hearin'!"

Atsumu, Bokuto, and Hinata fell silent, until they burst out in laughter that was, they knew Atsumu was only playing. During the midst of their laughter however, Komori and Sakusa slipped away into the crowd, trying to find somewhere a little less crowded as Sakusa had told his cousin he didn't like being around so many people.

The two ended up finding themselves in the kitchen, where Komori, deciding first that they'd have some fun, grabbed two bottles of beer. He walked over to his cousin with a sly smile and handed a bottle out.

"Come on Kiyo, it's literally a party for you, live a little!" Komori smiled while Sakusa, despite being hesitant, reached out and took the bottle.

"I guess a drink or two wouldn't hurt.." Sakusa popped the lid off and clashed bottles with Komori, giving a soft cheer for how far he'd come with Komori's help, then took a sip.

The two were still pretty foreign to the burning sensation in the back of their throats, but on a night like this, that burning was oddly welcomed.. and one sip turned to two, turned to three..

°•

•°

°•

"ATSUMU, ATSUMU, ATSUMU, ATSUMU-"

Everyone was currently gathered around the blonde known as none other than Atsumu, who had been pushed into downing thirteen shots of vodka out of pure spite. Guess that's what happens when you tell him he won't do something.

Nobody thought he was really going to do it, that was until the shots were placed and Atsumu downed them one by one. He knew he'd be downright screwed after this, but, the life of the party had to keep up for the thrill. That and he was having fun, so, fuck it, thirteen shots won't do that much..

When Atsumu finished, he slammed the last shot glass down and punched the air with a bright smile and everyone hollered praises. Eventually chanting thirteen shots over and over while laughing, everyone really was having a good time, hell even Sakusa who was watching from a distance, was smiling.

Speaking of Sakusa, he'd been left by Komori a little bit ago because he actually managed to get Komori to shoot his shot with someone, and now came Sakusa's turn.

Atsumu slipped out of the crowd and in a daze, stumbled on his feet as he walked over to Sakusa. It was pretty obvious to the ravenette that Atsumu was wasted, and he couldn't really judge considering he'd had a pretty fair amount of alcohol himself.

"Omiiiii~" Atsumu whispered in Sakusa's ear, wrapping his arms around the talkers neck and resting his head on his shoulder.

"Yes 'Tsumu?" Sakusa waited for an answer, only to hear a small, weary giggle.

"Omi Omiiii~" Atsumu smirked a little, of course he was just playing with Sakusa, but, Sakusa didn't like to play.. not nice anyways..

Sakusa turned to face Atsumu, reaching up and grabbing the blonde by the collar of his shirt, then pulling him down, merely inches away from the others face.

"What is it Atsumu. I won't be asking again or I'll give you a better reason to be calling my name so much." Sakusa spoke in a low, hushed tone the made Atsumu's heart physically stop for a second, a dark red dusting his cheeks as a shiver ran down his spine.

"I-.. I- uh.." Atsumu paused and flashed a slightly nervous smile, he didn't really expect things to go this way, and Sakusa knew that all too well.

"Well? Let's go, I don't have all night." Sakusa's time was still just as low, yet playful, it gave Atsumu butterflies, but he wasn't going to let those stop him from winning this- whatever this was.

Atsumu leaned in close, right next to Sakusa's ear and whispered. "What if I want to be callin' yer name, Kiyoomi~"

Atsumu giggled but stopped dead when he felt a hand squeeze the side of his waist, giving him chills as Sakusa got right demanding.

"Upstairs, now." Sakusa's tone made it clear he wasn't going to repeat himself, and Atsumu, thinking he could t have gotten any more embarrassed, was proven wrong.

The blonde nodded as Sakusa got up, taking Atsumu gently by the wrist and leading him through the crowd, eventually upstairs. The entire time Atsumu could've sworn his heart was ready to burst out of his chest it was beating so rapidly, he was only joking, but he wasn't, he knew behind what he'd said before was truth. There was so, so much he wanted Sakusa to do to him, and now, well now it seemed Atsumu night just have gotten what he wanted.

What they wanted.

The second they entered Atsumu's room, the door was shut and the smaller blonde was pushed up against it, his back hitting the door with a soft thud.

He looked from Sakusa's hand that sat beside his head, pinning him to the door, to the tallers face, with an expression Atsumu hadn't seen before, Desire.

Sakusa put a hand in Atsumu's cheek, taking a second to admire the blonde in such a vulnerable state. He traced along the smallers jawline before going up to his lip, brushing his thumb over it before leaning in and placing his lips on Atsumu's.

The blonde kissed back within seconds, snaking his arms around the ravenette's neck and his hands making their way to Sakusa's hair. Eventually giving a light tug in response to licking Atsumu's bottom lip, a sign Atsumu gave in to instantly, opening his mouth and letting Sakusa's tongue slip inside with ease.

Sakusa in the midst of their kiss, moved his hand down from the door and to the blondes waist, eventually slipping his hand under the smallers shirt and tracing up his side, sending him a soft chill.

The feather light touches mixed with the taste of Sakusa's lips on his own, was like pure ecstasy to Atsumu, he never wanted it to end, and yet to his pleasure, it only got better.

Sakusa pulled away, a small string of saliva connecting between the two as the blonde whined, unknowing was to why Sakusa pulled back. Though, that unknowing soon turned back into that feeling of bliss Atsumu loved so much, all simply by a pair of lips meeting his neck. Sakusa trailed soft kisses from Atsumu's jaw and down, those soft kisses eventually turning into bites, painting Atsumu's neck with little marks that stood out faded purple against his light skin.

"Ngh~ O-Omi..~" Atsumu moaned out softly, tightening his hold on the tallers hair, looks like someone had just found a soft spot.

"Calling my name already, impatient much~" Sakusa's lips brushed against Atsumu's neck lightly as he spoke, making the blonde whine.

"Oh shut u- ahh~" Atsumu tilted his head back in response to Sakusa biting down near his collarbone, giving Sakusa availability to Atsumu's neck. All of it. And Sakusa was going to take full advantage.

While Atsumu was in a daze, being brainwashed by Sakusa's kisses, he barely reacted when the taller picked him up and walked over to the bed. It wasn't until he looked up to see Sakusa hovering over him that he really realized what he'd just done. Kiyoomi you sly bastard.

Sakusa looked down at the man underneath him, such a beautiful, beautiful sight, Atsumu's face flushed a light red, panting softly, and looking longingly at him, it was all Sakusa ever wanted to see.

He leaned in once again, pulling Atsumu back in for another passionate kiss that turned heated quickly, a kiss filled with pure lust, Sakusa wanted Atsumu right then and there, and Atsumu was more than willing to let Sakusa take him.

Sakusa pulled back, taking his shirt off thanks to the arising heat, and taking the blondes off too, admiring the toned yet petite figure he had. He leaned back down, lightly brushing his hand up Atsumu's side as he kissed down the blondes bare chest, listening to the soft moans that came from the smaller.

Though Sakusa was stopped abruptly when Atsumu pulled him back up and in for a rough kiss, the blonde felt he was being teased and wasn't having it anymore, that and he already missed the taste of Sakusa's lips.

Sakusa surprisingly went along with it, eventually brushing his knee against the blondes crotch, causing him to gasp, giving Sakusa the perfect chance to skip his tongue back in again and explore ever inch of the blondes mouth.. though, despite the moment of pure ecstasy, Sakusa got a feeling..

"Hey Kiyo, you in here? It's getting pretty la-" Komori paused as his eyes fell on the sight of the two in front of him.

"Welp, seen this coming." Was all Komori had to say as he walked out, oh boy was he going to have fun explaining this to Sakusa in the morning..

°•

•°

~Bonus~

Sakusa groaned as he weakly opened his eyes, his head pounding as he desperately searched for his phone.

"Looking for something?" Komori asked from the doorway, he heard Sakusa from the next room over and decided to check on him.

Looks like Sakusa didn't need his phone.

"My head feels like shit, how much did we drink last night..?" Sakusa covered his face in hope that the small amount of light filling his room would disappear, hopefully making his headache not as bad.

"Quite a few bottles." Komori chuckled as Sakusa finally sat up, he couldn't recall a single thing from the night before, and luckily, he wouldn't have been alone.

"What happened last night..?" Sakusa looked to his cousin who seemed to pause, then smiled, and said with absolutely no shame.

"Nothing much honestly, you just showed pretty clearly you've definitely got a thing for Atsumu is all." Komori shrugged like it was nothing and Sakusa nodded, then he paused for a second as he actually registered Komori's words.

"WHAT?!"

•••••°•••••°•••••

Ngl, this is my first time writing something like this in a descriptive way and I actually like it, so just a lil self appreciation ^^ anyways, hope y'all enjoyed, have a good day/night ^-^

Though before I go, I'd like some Komori appreciation and the fact he just isn't fazed by Sakusa making out with Atsumu at all, I love him with the 'I don't give two shits' attitude 😂

~Chibi

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

11.1K 400 26
Akaashi keiji fell in love with hinata shoyo who plays for karasuno. Ever since akaashi played volley-ball with hinata and a few others akaashi felt...
134K 5.4K 18
Osamu and Suna make everything a competition. Even..asking each other out to prom? I'm sorry for any grammatical errors Started:29/08/20 Finished: 26...
494K 15.3K 30
where atsumu wanted to get sakusa's phone number atsumu x sakusa haikyuu C R E A T E D : 091520 P U B L I S H E D : 092920 C O M P L E T E D : 040421
27.4K 869 30
It started with a kick, then numbers were exchanged and poof, bloomed feelings. ─── YOUTUBERS ─── ...