The Camera Project || C.T.H |...

By BeautyFlames

'I'm not an average fan girl, Calum.' © beautyflames 2015 More

Prologue
1- 'I'm not an average fan girl.'
2- 'You should be my bump buddy.'
3- 'How about vodka flavored condoms?'
4- 'Don't call me silly, Luke.'
5- 'I'd like to do that again.'
6- 'What could be more special than losing virginity to Calum Hood?'
7-'How many dicks do kangaroos have?'
8- 'It's a small gift from Calum Hood.'
10- 'Would you like to get some jobs done?'
11- 'I want 5SOS to kiss my dead body.'
12- 'We have some unfinished business to do.'
Author's Note
13- 'I don't know.'
14- 'I think I need to tell you something, Luke.'
15- 'Dude, it's like 3am!'
16- 'She's definitely a diva.'
Author's Note
17- 'Be careful with the condom, okay?'
18- 'I'm all eyes when it's you.'
19- 'Why are you doing this, Calum?'
20-'You were never an average fan girl to me.'
21- 'My greatest fear is losing you.'
Chapter 22- 'It's a cruel world.'
Evelyn's Note for You!

9-'Can I have a picture with you?"

290 34 10
By BeautyFlames

Chapter 9-'Can I have a picture with you?'

"Wake up, beautiful," I hear Calum's sweet voice whisper lightly in my ear.

My eyes try to catch up with the bright surroundings as I flutter them open, only to see Cal's perfect features highlighted by the bare minimum amount of sunlight that penetrates through the window.

"Morning," I can't help but smile as he hugs me quickly, placing a soft kiss on my cheek. I rest my back on the headboard and my head automatically falls to Calum's naked chest, his hand engulfing me closer to him.

"Morning, babe. How did you sleep?"

"Like never before," I look up at him and smile widely.

His lips kiss me quickly and his hand rubs me against my bare shoulder. After a quick kissing session, he lays down his head on my chest and fidgets with something on the side table.

"What are you doing, Cal?"

"Well, I don't know when you're gonna ask me for it, because I'll be leaving soon. So I'll do it anyways," he shrugs and picks up his phone from the table, "Can I have a picture with you, Ev?"

I laugh slightly and pinch his nose, "Of course, hon."

He puts his head on my chest and I feel my fingers grasp over his messy hair. He asks me to smile and instead, I kiss Calum's head.

"That's a cute one," he says while lying on my tummy. My hands still play with his hair as I'm lost in thought.

"Calum?" I ask all of a sudden, "What time is your flight?"

"In 2 hours," he asks me to show off my dimples and clicks another one of my picture, "Ash shall be here any moment."

A wicked thought hits my mind and honestly, I would be considered as a verified dummy for asking such a nonsense thing, but my lips do their work anyways.

"Would you stay for a day if I asked you to?"

He gets up, shoving off his phone and sits cross-legged in front of me. His hands cup my cheeks lovingly and he looks deeper into my eyes, "You have no idea how desperately I want to stay, Ev," he pulls me closer to him, "But you know I can't."

I nod in agreement and get up from his bed to grab my dress. Sadness would be an understatement, but I needed to get away from Calum because I definitely didn't want him to see me with flooding eyes and a red nose.

However, last night had been perfect. I couldn't be asking for more, actually. After me doing Cal, we had decided to get back and just sleep together for the night. No sex, no blowjobs, and nothing of the sorts. I had spent my night with half-naked Calum Hood, in his room. It was like one of those diabetic videos of cute couples on YouTube and Instagram who would end up cuddling and kissing occasionally, just to express the love for each other.

The only difference? We weren't committed about anything. And I didn't expect Calum to ask me to be his girlfriend either. I mean, who am I? Just Evelyn, right?

I straighten up my dress and pull it over my head.

"I don't know if this means anything, but I'll miss you." I say as I struggle with the zipper.

He walks up to me in his boxers and zips it for me, "It means a lot to me, Ev. I'll miss you too," he kisses my head.

He turns me around and continues, "You remember our promise right? We're gonna FaceTime every day, I don't give a fuck about those time zones."

I laugh weakly and put my arms around Calum, "I'll see you tonight then, I guess."

He smiles, "And well, if all this doesn't work out, don't worry. I'll find you if you don't find me," his freshly parted lips touch mine.

A long, lingering, fulfilling kiss was all I wanted at that moment. His lips gave it all and I couldn't be more grateful. I give him as much as I can because just the thought that I wouldn't be making out with Cal anymore was life-destroying.

"C'MON, KENNY! We have to leave in 10 minutes!" Ashton walks in with his water gun and sprays it on Calum's boxers.

"The fuck, asshole!" Calum shivers and walks towards Ashton who sprays another lot on Cal's shirtless torso.

"I let Evelyn take my bed last night doesn't mean I'll miss my plane to America!" Ash shouts, "C'mon get ready!!! Wear something for fuck's sake!"

"Give me my underwear! I need to change," Calum laughs at him and Ash's face drops immediately.

"Um," he stammers, "I-I can't. I'm wearing it."

And guess what? The boys start fighting all over again. I make my way towards the door feeling like a third wheel, and glance over at Cal, "I'm leaving, Cal!"

"NO!" he comes from behind me and closes the door, "Stay until I leave."

"Not sure I can bear with it," I duck as Ash points his gun towards me.

"Stop the drama," he rolls his eyes playfully and motions Ash to cut the crap; "I need to see you for myself before I leave."

He makes me sit down on his bed as he walks towards the bathroom for a quick shower, "I'll be right back. Stay away from her, Ashton," he points at Ash who is examining my highlights closely. He just sticks out his tongue at Cal.

"Ew, they taste gross," Ashton comments a few moments later while licking one of the fart-flavored marshmallows from Michael's bag which is lying on the bed.

"It's fart, Ash," I laugh at his contorted face, "It's supposed to be gross!"

"Do you want Gummy Bear candies?"

"No thanks," he sits next to me with a bag of candies in his lap, "I'm not hungry."

"I'm guessing Calum had sex with you last night?"

"Nah, I'm the reserved types," I taste a strawberry candy that he insists me on having, "How about you and Lily?"

"Oh, she's amazing!" he claims digging deeper into the bag, "Knows very well how to get her man," he chuckles, "I would definitely fall for her if I wasn't in a band who had to follow tight schedules and helpless travel tours."

I practically explode inside my head because I can't wait to go and tell Lily what her dream boy was saying! I wish Calum said that to me. Well, he's done more than that, actually, with the necklace and all. But I'm human and its human nature to demand more, so I want Calum all for myself. NOW.

"That's sweet," I say, "Maybe you guys could get along the next time you come to Adelaide."

"Can't wait," he claims while getting up and dumping the bag in dustbin, "What I want to tell you, though, is," he dusts his hands, "I'm not so sure about what's up with Cal."

"What do you mean?"

Calum's name hits me like a depression dart and I feel like crying all over again. Oh god, I'm gonna miss that ass.

"Eh, not sure if I should tell you this either," he turns around, "But Calum usually doesn't entertain a girl unless he wants to fuck her."

"Okay....," my voice trails down, "And what you want to imply is that?"

"Dude," he sits next to me, "Calum slept with you last night and you guys didn't even have sex. That's gotta mean something."

I squint at Ashton with raised eyebrows and try to comprehend what he is saying, "I don't get it. What's so different if he wants to just... Not have sex with me?"

"What I mean is," Ashton moves closer to me and is about to whisper something in my ear, but instead he is cut off mid-sentence.

"I'm back!" Calum walks in with a towel around his waist, "You can't kiss her," he says as Ash is leaning pretty close to me, "Stay away."

Ash smirks and looks at me as if whatever Cal just said was an explanation to my question, but I literally freeze in my position and watch the two plainly.

"And I'm gonna tell the management that Calum has taken up the profession of seducing me with a kinky towel," Ash deadpans as Cal slips into his clothes.

"That was lame, mate," Cal rolls his eyes as Ashton walks towards the door.

"I want you down in 5. You're bags are already in the lobby. Just get your guitar and my favorite underwear."

"Will do," And the door behind me closes.

"Why do you look like a road roller went over you?" Calum laughs as he manages his hair after slipping into his clothes.

Honestly, I'm still traumatized by what Ashton said about Calum. I just don't know what that was supposed to mean. Shall I be happy about it? I think not. I don't even fucking know whether it's relevant to pay heed to whatever Ash just said.

Calum Hood can't fall for anyone, he told me that himself. My conscience knocks my head and asks me to forget about all that Ash said; only I knew that it had to mean something.

Was Calum falling for me?

"Nothing," I manage a crooked smile.

He walks up to me and caresses my face, "You can count on me, Ev. For anything."

"I know," I smile at his perfect self and he kisses my forehead saying, "I have to leave now."

"Yeah," I walk with him outside the room and he turns around all of a sudden, almost about to bump into me again.

We laugh simultaneously, "Stop doing that, Hood," I pull him into my arms and give him the most desperate hug I had ever mustered up my body.

"I'm gonna miss you so much, Evelyn," he kisses my neck and I just close my eyes to feel the situation.

"Me too, Cal."

"One last question," he looks into my eyes as we part away, "Why did you lie about the keys when we first met?"

"I wanted to meet you, Calum Hood," I confess which makes him smile ear to ear, "Besides; we wouldn't have such a great time if I didn't pretend about those keys, right?"

He laughs again and kisses me briefly, "You're too good for me, Evelyn. Maybe I will fall for you someday."

I was supposed to freak out when he said that, but surprisingly, I don't.

"Okay," I look down unsure of what to say, because Calum was leaving my life and even though I am 50% sure he'll stay in touch; the past two days would never come back in my life. And however negative it might sound, somewhere deep inside, the other 50% of me knew Calum wouldn't too.

I stare at him as he walks towards the elevator, his guitar strung to his back and I can't help but let a droplet of water slide down my cheek for the first time ever.

My crush was walking away from me. I didn't know what to say, because actually I had too much to say and my brain just failed to recognize what was more important of it all. So I opened my mouth and shouted back at him, still uncertain about what was going to come to my mind finally.

"Cal!"

He turns around slowly and smiles, "Yeah?"

"I love you."

He looks down and smiles satisfactorily, "I'll see you soon, Pikachu," he blows me a kiss with a grin on his perfect face and the doors of the elevator close on us.

I don't make an effort to go down and wave him a final good bye and neither do I make an effort to say anything in return. I had said something that Cal heard million times in a day and obviously for him, I was a fan girl. Why would he even say anything in return?

So instead of expecting I love you too, I get back to my room, pack my bag along with Lily's and we both leave the hotel for our homes within the next hour.

I guess life still had to go on, right?

Or maybe not.

*

Okay I know you guys hate me for such a freaking late update BUT I LOVE YOU ALL TOO MUCH and I'm gonna leave it upto God for convincing u all to love me too heheh

BTW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2.5K READS OMG WHAAAAAA!

*belly dances and twerks on the screen*

OKAY so how did ya'll like this chapter!?!?!? Don't forget to leave a feedback.

AND ALSO sit back and wait for the next chapter because it's gonna be such a hot twist muahahahahhahha

Dedication to calum_hoodkisses because her name says it all haha and she's amazing :D

OKAY bye now

Please vote comment and fan! Love ya'll! :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Don't Stop By Rae

Fanfiction

324 23 23
22.8K 114 24