Is this love?

By Sopeis_realfightme26

Yoongi has a big crush on jung hoseok the school's heartthrob but thinks they can't be together because he's... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Happy birthday hoseok!
Introduction pt 2
๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿค (chap 4)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
A/n
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Happy birthday yoongi!!
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿคโค๏ธ๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’™
Chapter 19 (๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿค๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐ŸคŽโค๏ธโค๏ธ)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 2

230 18 16
By Sopeis_realfightme26

Previously on the last chapter...

"I think I just choked on air"
Now.....

Yoongi's pov

Are. You. Kidding. Me! I'm sitting next to jung hoseok?! This is not happening I'm gonna freak.  what if I say something wrong? What if I accidentally trip and make a fool of myself in front of him? What if I say the wrong thing? What if I tell him I have a- "yoongi!" I look up "y-yes?" "Go to your new seat" I nod and get up and go to my new sit next to my new sit mate for the rest of the year and my crush jung hoseok.

I take my seat next to him and I was kinda glad minji and mi-sun sat in the back of us. I sit down and focus on what the teacher is saying well...trying to at least. I feel a tap on my shoulder I turn to my side because hoseok just tapped my shoulder oh god I hope I don't say anything stupid. "Y-yes?" "Hey, your min yoongi right?" He asks I nod he smiles brightly and god I think I might faint "it's really nice to finally meet you yoongs....can I call you that?" I nod again not trusting my voice at all.

He chuckles. "Are you not a talker?" He tilts his head to the side

(More confusingly)

I blush and shake my head "I-I am just don't like to talk that m-much" he nods "well that's fine too anyways(gays) would you like to be my friend?" I think I'm actually gonna scream and faint maybe even both. I just stared at him wide eyed

He chuckles. "You're cute" oh my god oh my....speak yoongi! Speak! "U-um t-thank you so are you...I mean you're not cute no I'm not saying you're not cute cause you are and-" I get cut off by his laugh and my face turns into a tomato "yoongi you don't have to be nervous around me you know and now that we're friends you can be yourself" he smiles brightly and I somehow pull myself together "y-yeah" I say and with that we turn and go back to doing class work.

Heyooooo! My non-existent readers! I did a double update because why not I hope you guys enjoyed it and whoever is reading it I hope you like it and comment! 😁😁 byeeeee~
Yours, truly ebbie~

Just a few edits 😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 13.2K 31
hoseok has been in love with the idol min yoongi from bts since he can remember, what happens when he meets him on an airplane? -sope/yoonseok. -exp...
40.4K 2.6K 27
Preparing for their new comeback, Hoseok is quietly drowning in anxiety, and Min Yoongi, while struggling to understand his own feelings, is determin...
325K 12.8K 52
๐ˆ๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ฆ ๐š๐ฎ Having a crush on two people in a relationship is okay right. ๐’“๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•....
20.9K 725 49
What happens when jimin's childhood crush follows him Jungkook and tae had a plan to get their friends together not knowing they knew each other alre...