Cheat [MxM] (Carter Brothers...

By SageKincaidBooks

Cheat is the first book in the Carter Brother series. Ezra is trapped in a marriage he doesn't want to be in... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
INTERMISSION
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
INTERMISSION
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue Part 1
Epilogue Part 2
New Story! Mine - Evan & Jeremiah

Chapter 13

5.2K 253 60
By SageKincaidBooks

A/N: Date Pt3 - Chapter contains sex.
Happy pancake day! :)

-▪︎¤■¤▪︎-

EZRA ▪︎ POV

I watched Jae peel off his clothes, my eyes travelling the length of his strong, lean body. He pulled his large sweater up and over his head, revealing, smooth tan skin and ink. I stepped towards him, reaching out to stroke the intricately drawn flowers on his chest. They were a mixture of lilies, roses and dahlia attached to a string of leaves that spanned from the middle of his chest across his right peck. They were gorgeous, even without any colour, the black shading gave the piece eye catching depth.

Jae paused in undressing, allowing me to caress his tattoo patiently. "They don't mean anything specific," he hummed gently, breaking the silence and I looked up, tilting my head in confusion. He simply smiled, squeezing my hand where it touched his chest. "You're supposed to have this super deep, intense meaning behind tattoos because they're permanent, right? Not me, I liked the art so I got it tatted," he shrugged.

Jae twisted, showing me the mythical dragon that swirled above his hip, surrounded by a constellation of stars and planets. "I'm gonna reincarnate as a dragon when I die... and space is both eerily creepy and fascinatingly cool." He grinned up at me.

I chuckled, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him into my body. "I love this about you. How you're so unapologetically yourself, without a care. I'm envious."

"You shouldn't be. It gets me into trouble sometimes," he winked at me, before pressing a kiss to the side of my mouth. "You don't feel like you can be your true self?"

I thought about the question, mulling it over carefully in my mind. Did I feel like the person I was now, wasn't truly who I was on the inside? Yes and no. I was human and I unconciously adapted my personality to fit my surroundings. I learned to do it as a professional at work, when I'm the perfect son with my parents, when I'm the strong husband with Renee and even sometimes when I'm the perfect dad with Ollie. I can't help that.

But it was also deeper than that. "I can't tell my parents I'm bisexual because that's not the ideal sexuality they would ever except from their son. I can't tell my work colleagues that I'd rather curl up on my couch eating pizza and watching cheesy romantic comedies, rather then network at crazy functions because the people in my upperclass business world intimidate me more than I'd ever admit. I can't tell Evan that I rely on him for emotional support and praise because he'd feel burdened and more than that, he'd feel guilty for pushing me away after Renee, even though it was best for the two of us.

"I can't tell Renee that I'm emotionally fragile at heart and each time she does something to hurt me, my heart breaks just a tiny bit more, because that is not the man she originally started dating and I have to hide that even more now that we're getting divorced. And Ollie? I have to be a hero for my baby, nothing less."

Jae was silent, simply staring up at me with wide eyes and I came back to myself, looking away from him and shaking my head. "I don't know why I'm telling you this." I did know why. I was telling him because I loved him, he was easy to talk to and on top of that, I was hoping that he understood me, even if he couldn't relate. But now wasn't the right time. He brought me to his home so we could have sex, not so that I could talk about my feelings.

"Ezra, I'm happy you confided in me. It makes me feel important to you and you've also given me the true you. There's nothing I'd want more," he ran his hands up my chest to cup either side of my neck. Jae tilted his head with a frown.

"I'm worried about you," he admitted softly, his hooded, dark brown eyes holding my gaze, assessing me. "I want to cry for you because you've been through a lot, heck, you're still going through so much and these emotions... I'm worried that you won't be able to cope. That you'll get overwhelmed or worse then that, you'll get hurt."

I tightened my grip around his waist. "I'll be fine." It was my default answer. I didn't truly know if I'd be fine by the end of it all, but at least... "I have you."

"What if I'm not enough?" Now it was Jae's turn to seem beaten down as he looked away from me. His black hair fell against his cheek as he did so and I reached up to brush the silky strands away. "I've never committed so seriously to a relationship before. On top of that, I've never had to support someone going through as much as you are. I want to be enough, but I've never..."

He closed his eyes, sucking in a deep breath. "I'm not perfect Ezra and I want you, but before that, I wouldn't want to let you or Ollie down."

His sweet words hit me in the chest. They were powerful because they showed me how much he cared, how much he wanted this and even as I felt guilty for putting so much baggage on his shoulders, I wanted to be selfish just this once, because I needed him. I needed him and I didn't want to let him go.

Jae's breathing was laboured, his dark eyebrows furrowed. I leaned into him and pressed a kiss to his soft, pink lips. "Nobody's perfect, but you're it for me. We haven't known each other long, but I know in my heart that I love you. Just being around you is enough for me, sweetheart. I don't want to burden you but I can't deny that I'm attached to you. But it goes both ways. The support you are for me, I want to be for you. Anything you need."

Jae sinffled. "Fuck you for making me cry. You're cursed - it always happens when I'm out of ice cream."

I laughed, wrapping him up in a tight hug. "I love you so much."

He buried his face against my neck, his warm breath making me shiver and goosebumps run down my spine. "I love you too, Ezzy."

I ran my hand up his back and buried my fingers in his hair, tilting his head back for another deep kiss. He melted into my embrace, his lips moving passionately. He tasted sweet and still a little meaty from our dinner. I couldn't get enough of him.

Jae ran his painted fingertips down my chest and ever the bold one, he went straight for my crotch, squeezing and rubbing me through my jeans. I groaned into his mouth, pushing my hips into him as the friction sent blood rushing to fill out my erection.

I sucked on his tongue and his chest vibrated against my own as he moaned wantonly. With my free hand, I trailed it over his bare back to his ass, gripping the full curve and squeezing. Jae pulled away from the kiss, panting. His tears were all dried up now and the hungry, lustful gaze he gave me made my stomach tense in anticipation.

"Fuck me now, Ezra. I've been waiting too long for this. I need you."

"You have me," I held my arms out and he jumped into them, wrapping his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck. I carried him down the hall of his apartment and into his bedroom, carefully lowering him to the bed and covering him with my body.

Jae was already placing kisses on my neck, licking and sucking, even biting. Since he stopped undressing at his pants, I flicked his jean button open and dragged them off his legs along with his underwear, leaving him perfectly naked underneath me.

Jae's skin was hot and blushed the slightest tint of pink over his chest and neck. I crawled down his body, tasting him myself, kissing and licking his chest. I paused to lap at his nipples and they stiffened under my tongue. Jae moaned, arching his back and using one hand to grip my hair. I didn't pull away, letting him tug and savouring the slight sting on my scalp.

I continued down his body, trailing my kisses down his strong body. He didnt have abs, but his stomach was tight and defined. Perfect. My lips grazed his hips and eventually I reached my goal. Using one hand, I lifted his stiffened cock and gave it a few strokes. It was thick, with decent length, a dark tan colour with a plum coloured head. Jae moaned, his thighs tensing as I stroked him.

He looked gorgeous writhing above his bed sheets, lost in the pleasure of my touch. I focused on his cock and finally sucked him into my mouth. He cried out, his grip on my hair tightening, but I simply bobbed my head, sucking and licking. He stuffed my mouth, his slightly salty taste attacking my tastebuds. I closed my eyes, focused on making him feel the pleasure I was inflicting on him.

"Ezra!" He called my name, bucking his hips. I fought the urge to gag as he pumped his cock deeper towards the back of my throat. I cupped his full balls and squeezed them gently, rolling the delicate sack around in my palm. His cock pulsed as a result and I hummed triumphantly.

Jae began to struggle against me, using his heels to push his body up the bed and away from my mouth. I let him pull away, using my lips to suction his cock to the very end before the head of his length popped free. "Where are you going?"

He held up a finger, panting into his pillows. "I was about to cum. Holy shit, god blessed you with cock sucking skills. Give me a minute!"

I smirked, feeling mighty proud of myself for working him up into a craze like this. "Let me play with your ass while you catch your breath, old man." I grabbed his legs and yanked him back towards me before flipping him over.

"Old man?! Ezra! Ugh fuck!"

I didn't wait, pushing his very sexy buttocks apart and burying my face between them to taste his hole. I licked him harshly, swirling my tongue around the puckered rim and deeper between. Jae let out a sound between a squeal and a yell, fisting the sheets and shaking.

I placed my hands on his cheeks, squeezing the flesh. He really did have a nice ass. It was all mine. I dragged my tongue up and down his crack over his hole, getting him all wet and riled up. Jae pushed back against my face, even as he cursed me.

When I decided I was satisfied with having my fill, I sat back on my knees between his legs. "Lube and a condom?"

Jae struggled up, throwing himself off the side of the bed towards his dresser. I grinned at the wobbly way he yanked the draw open for the goodies, but when he turned and shot me an evil smile, I didn't know what to think.

Jae tossed a condom and a bottle of lube on the bed between us. Then a... pink butt plug. "I bought it just for you," he grinned, crawling back over to me and unzipping my jeans. My erection pulsed and throbbed painfully as I regarded him.

"You did?"

"Yep," Jae pushed my jeans and underwear down over my hips and I stood up quickly to kick them off. The moment I was back on the bed he went straight for my ass, groping me much like the way I'd done to him. "Since I know you like having your ass filled too, and well, I'm selfish and would prefer your big dick inside me instead, I bought you this little present. For when you're missing my cock."

I felt heat rise up my cheeks at his crude words. My own cock was hard and leaking precum between us and I instinctively clenched my ass as I anticipated his little present. "How thoughtful of you," I rasped, unable to keep the burning arousal I felt from seeping into my voice.

"I'm a nice guy," Jae grinned before running his fingers between my cheeks to caress my hole. I groaned, reaching out to grip his shoulders and he crawled close, so we were both up on our knees, our chests pressed together, the tips of our cocks occasionally bumping and rubbing together.

Jae leaned to the side, grabbing the lube and the butt plug. It wasn't too large, but it was tear shaped and long enough to rub against my prostate if positioned right. "Why the ugly colour?"

Jae smacked my ass and I yelped at the sudden sting. "It's not ugly! It's pretty, like you, now give me your hand."

I stared unbeliveingly at the hot pink coloured toy and pouted distastefully. "You just indirectly called me ugly in my eyes."

Jae snorted, squeezing lube on my fingers when I held out my left hand. "Stop being a baby. Get me ready for you."

I wrapped my right arm around his tapered waist, careful not to cause him discomfort with my cast and then I used my lube covered fingers to loosen his hole, carefully rubbing and then eventually breaching his tight entrance. While I pumped one, and then two fingers in and out of him, Jae started rustling behind my back.

I felt his slippery fingers rub and then there was pressure at my own opening. But he was gentle, taking his time as I tried to relax and open up for him. "Jae." I moaned his name against his ear as he sank his finger inside me. Jae simply kissed my cheek, his face full of concentration. Yet he wiggled his hips and pushed back against my own working digits.

My breathing deepened and I closed my eyes, resting my head against his as he stretched my ass first with one, then two, then three fingers. Then, I felt it, his fingers withdraw and the cool point of the silicone plug press against my pucker. I must have tightened up, because Jae soothingly massaged my neck with his free hand and whispered encouraging words against my ear.

I relaxed again, leaning back against the toy and he pushed it more forcefully inside my willing hole. My eyes went wide and I let out a loud gasp as the widest part of the bulb popped through and the base pressed against my cheeks. I felt full on the inside and my prostate was tickled and stroked everytime I moved, making my thighs shake.

"Good boy," Jae whispered, giving my ass a pat before pulling away, causing my fingers to slip free from between his legs. "My turn!" He turned his back to me and then bent so that his back was arched, his chest and head to the mattress, his knees holding his hips and ass up in the air for me.

I bit my lip, trying to make minimal movements as I positioned myself behind him. With shaking hands, I clumsily rolled on a condom and pressed my shaft between his cheeks. "Ready, baby?"

"Always," Jae wiggled his hips before settling and pushing back as I angled the tip of my cock towards his slippery hole. I was met with little to no resistance and I pushed my hips forward, sinking inside him.

His body was hot and warm and so tight. I felt like he was squeezing the life out of my cock and the feel of his ass paired with the plug moving in my own ass made an explosive orgasm quickly creep up on me.

Jae gasped, moaning out loud. "Fuck me Ezra, please."

His begging turned me on even more and pleasure pulsed from my cock, through my balls, ass, and up and down my body. I gripped his hips, tugging him into my enthusiastic thrusts, moaning and grunting along with him.

My body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat and my blood felt hot pumping through my veins. Jae's back was blushed with a hint of pink, his wavy hair a mess as he buried his head into his pillow. He was panting, letting out these little gasps that let me know he was enjoying this just as much as I was.

I tugged him up, wanting to hold him, wanting to kiss him. I pulled his lean body upwards, wrapping one arm around his waist, the other around his chest. Jae dropped his head back against my shoulder, reaching back with one arm to hold around my neck. The new position took advantage of gravity, allowing me to fuck him even deeper.

"Don't stop, please, I'm gonna cum," he choked out, clenching and pulsing around me. I pressed my cheek against his own, panting with him, getting lost in the passion between us. With the hand around his waist, I trailed it downwards and gripped his bouncing cock, giving it a strong tug.

"Ezra!"

Jae began to tremble with a shout, cum spurting from the head of his cock to coat my fingers. His orgasm triggered my own and I pulled him tightly against my lap as my balls drew up and my cum emptied into the condom inside his body.

My vision momentarily blurred, my muscles tensed and I let out a hoarse cry of pleasure against his neck as I shook behind him. It was almost painful, the explosion. "Jae, fuck," I whispered, slumping over him and trapping him beneath my body.

He was panting, eyes still clenched shut, docile and limp underneath me. When my body finally didn't feel like it was shaking uncontrollably through an earthquake anymore, I carefully pulled out of him and sat up to remove the condom. Jae rolled over to face me, eventually opening his eyes and smiling lazily.

"Best sex ever," he yawned happily, his face glowing. "I wanna go again but I'm so tired."

I smiled fondly, leaning over him to press a kiss to his cheek. "We have all night. Powernap, old man."

He huffed, teasingly snapping his teeth at me. "You're the old man in this relationship! You don't get to call me that!"

I simply smirked, running my not-covered-in-cum fingers through his hair one last time. "Let's get cleaned up." I needed to remove the butt plug and wash away the semen drying on my skin.

"Help," Jae made grabby hands at me with a childish pout and I scooped him up into my arms, carrying him into the bathroom with a shake of my head.

"You're such a little prince."

"Damn right I am," he set those gorgeous, dark eyes on me with a smirk. "You performed well tonight, my loyal subject. Now wash me real good and I'll make you cake in the morning."

"What kind of cake?" I raised an eyebrow, an uncontrollable smile plastered on my face.

"Anything you want."

...

I woke up the next morning feeling fully satisfied, happy and warm. We spent the night cuddling, sleeping and having sex whenever the mood overcame us. It was the most memorable night of my life so far, excluding the night Ollie was born, and I didn't want to leave.

Jae had indeed woken up early and wasn't beside me when I opened my eyes. I could hear the soft hum of music from the kitchen and the delicious scent of baking cake filled the air. I was shocked, not having expected him to actually bake one from scratch. He was spoiling me, chaining me to him with his kindness so I couldn't ever want to be anywhere else other than beside him.

When I finally got up with a dull ache in my limbs that could only come about after strenuous sexual activity, I found Jae in the kitchen, humming along to Luther Vandross's 'Never Too Much'. He was dressed in the tiniest athletic shorts that did wonders for his full ass and long legs. Aside from that, he looked beautifully bare and it was the best sight I could ever wake up to in the morning.

We drank hot chocolate and ate the delicious red velvet and buttercream cake Jae made for breakfast. Not the healthiest meal, but the best treat all the same. After that, I pulled him into my lap and simply held him for a while.

I had a meeting with my lawyer, Gina Porter, later on in the day in regards to the private investigator she had hired to scope out Renee. There had to be some advances there - well I was hoping, so that I could hurry up and get this over with. So that I could hold this man in my lap and be with him properly without anything holding us back.

"I'm going to see my parents today. They leave in a month. They need my assistance packing and well, it pains me to help them do it because I don't want them to leave," Jae confided in me and I held him tighter, resting my chin on his shoulder.

"You're a good son. They probably know how much you care, how much you'll miss them. I bet they don't want to leave you just as much. Spend time with them and have no regrets before they go," I adviced him softly.

He cupped my cheek, smiling sweetly. "You're a good man. I hope you'll get the chance to meet them before they go."

"I would love to." The prospect of meeting his parents made me feel excited, nervous and well... happy. Because that meant that this was serious, that he loved me enough to want his parents to know who I am. That meant so much to me. More so because I couldn't introduce him to my own parents.

"We should shower, Ezzy. You look like a sex god," he ruffled my hair before jumping out of my lap and stretching like a cat.

"I'll take that as a compliment," I chuckled, standing up after him.

"Mhmm, but it's very dangerous. Cute Ezra is safe. Sex god Ezra will have all the girls and boys chasing him down the street. Can't have people after my man."

"Your man?" I teased, allowing him to grab my hand and pull me down the hall. "You gonna put a label on me too?"

"Yup," he paused, turned and boldly smacked my ass. "Right here."

"Fuck, you didn't have to do it that hard!" I yelped and he snorted a laugh.

"It wasn't that bad, princess. Oh! You dont have to go just yet, right? Fancy giving me a lap dance?!"

"No."

"Aw, come on, just one song?!"

I shook my head, ushering him into the bathroom with a blush. "No Jae. Stop being a pervert."

He burst out laughing, poking my cheek and shoving me up against the sink inside the bathroom. "You're so cute when you're flustered Mister CEO."

"Your fault," I mumbled, embarrassed as he teased me.

"But you love me," Jae wrapped his arms around my neck, caging me in and holding my gaze.

"That, I do."

-▪︎¤■¤▪︎-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

675K 20.6K 54
Jasmine Cobain has worked her whole life to take her father's position as CEO of Cobain Law Firm so when the time comes, she jumps at the chance. Onl...
283K 9K 45
An older man, a broken heart, and a world of temptation. Chaise Da Silva thought she had the perfect college life until she walked in on her best fri...
14.1K 410 38
"Get lost , I'm not interested" "you'll be very soon. sweetheart" •• •• •• •• Y/n who ends u...
363K 9.3K 34
In which a multimillion dollar CEO wants what was once his all to himself again Preview: "I want you and I want you more than ever" "Grayson we can't...