MerAdd Oneshots

By gorgeousAddie

MerAdd (Meredith Grey x Addison Montgomery) (girlxgirl) More

1
2
3
4[1]
4[2]

4[3]

1.7K 40 19
By gorgeousAddie

When Ellen came back, we continued the episode.
I didn't asked her why she had to use the bathroom all out of a sudden.

When we finished the episode I was almost asleep. I felt how Ellen came closer to me and I felt her hand on my cheek.
"Thanks for letting me stay over!- You're cute when you're sleeping." She whispered and I recognized she thought I was still sleeping. But how am I supposed to sleep when her hand is on my cheek and she's telling me I'm looking cute?! My heartbeat was so loud and I had to control myself not to start smiling. Instead I just moved myself, cuddling more into her touch.

I woke up because of the bright sun which was shining through the window. I looked down and saw Ellen's head on my legs. I patted her hair, this is when she opened her eyes.
"Well good morning sleepy head", she said laughing.
"Hey you're the sleeping one", I giggled.
"No no, definitely not. You fell asleep on the couch and not me!"
"Maybe I wasn't sleeping?"
"You pretend to be asleep?", Ellen asked surprised.
"That's not what I've said. "
"But you meant it.", she smirked at me which made my heartbeat out of control again.

God what is this women doing to me?, I thought.

Heyyy
I'm sorry this is very short
:'(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

417K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
283K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
153K 5.5K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
156K 17.2K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...