To betray the mafia king

By suzangill98

In the centre of the world of riches, guns and illegality. Stood a beautiful man with temperament as cool as... More

Love kills
Meeting them
The repayment
|Chapter 3|
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14

Chapter 13

7.1K 405 126
By suzangill98

"Can a grain of dessert sand grow life when it is watered?

No,

So how can my barren heart love when it has been rotten.
.....................................................

A girl's punches hitting the sand box was the only sound echoing in the room.

Her knuckles turning red with each blow she made,her cold brown eyes fixed at her target.

Sweat was running down her toned body, making her look more sexy to the eyes that stared at her in admiration.

His back pressed on the wall,arms crossed as he stood in the darkness, unknown to her.
Her each punch making his chest swell in proudness.

She refused to stop,her punches increasing in intensity and eyes blurring with tears.
Her heavy breath accompanying the sound of her punches.

He straightened,not liking her aggression and lack of control.
Eyes softening at the girl's inability to keep her anger in control.

She was hurting herself.

And he hated this.

Holding the swinging bag with his strong grip,he made his presence known.
But she was oblivious.

He stared at her brown orbs.
Coldness and anger evident in them.

"Love calm down"

He spoke politely,in compete contrast to his persona and the way he talked to others.
The girl in front of him being an exception.

She refused to listen,more tears dripping from her eyes to be accompanied by drops of sweat.
Her forehead covered in sweat and her small hairs sticking onto it.

On seeing her lack of response,he sighed.
But not leaving the bag from his grip

The blows intensified and he steadily took each thrust with his strong grip on the bag.
His body absorbing the vibrations of the anger that came his way.

He saw blood dripping from her knuckles now,she was not even wearing gloves for god sake.
Knowing that it was enough now.

With one swift movement,he had pushed aside the sand bag and held her fist.
Her anger refusing to cool down even after his calm ones stared at her with softness and concern.

"You are hurting yourself Love,please stop"

She looked down ,not ready to melt seeing his loving hazel orbs.
His eyes held the power to hypnoptize her and she didn't wanted to calm down.

Not yet atleast.

She thrashed in his grip, determined to open the lock,which he himself have taught her.

Being the expert that she was,she broke free from his grip and turned her back on him.
Not willing to show him any weakness in form of tears.

Her chest moving up and down as she tried to relax herself.

"Let me be"

Being the only words she spoke,making his hands to turn into fists.
She needed someone but her stubborn attitude makes her refuse to ask for help from anyone.

Not even him.

"Amara""

He says enclosing her waist in his arms from behind and placing a soft kiss on her neck.
Her body stiffnes and she felt his comforting touch,but she relaxed subsequently.

"It's fine Love, don't think much about it"

His words calming her a bit,but not to the extent of stopping her tears.
Turning around she looked into his hazel orbs in helplessness,his grip on her waist tightening.

"How can I not Mar? I don't know anything,I try...I try but then it hurts...it fuck*** hurts everytime I try to remember!"

"I am no one- I don't even know from where I am ,my fami-"

"Shhhh"

He says looking into her tired eyes,yet beautiful face.
Hi palms cupping her cheeks as he made her look at him.

"You are my Amara...the strongest fighter...the shadow of the underworld..the undefeated one..what else Love? Isn't this enough?"

She moved her head in a no,trying to look away from him.

"No Mar.. that's the identity you helped me create..it's my new self but what about my old self? Will someone be waiting for me? My family?"

"Did ..did you meet the doctor today?"

Marco looked down,not ready to see the pain in her eyes when he breaks out the news.

"Mar! Please tell me!"

She says holding his collar and making him look up.
His large hands opening the fists of her hands.

"It's not healthy for you Amara! Why don't you understand. You are alive and breathing isn't this enough?"

Silence filled the training arena ,as she was lost in thoughts.
His grip on her wrist pulling her along.

"Come! You have not had your breakfast"

She protested but he pulled her along,making all her tantrum temperaments to fall on deaf ears.

Guiding her to the breakfast table,he made her sit and ordered the staff to get her food.
Taking the seat along with,he held her hand and made her calm down.

Staring at those brown orbs and placing a gentle kiss on her knuckles.

...............................

Marco pov

................................

I was sitting in my office lost in work when one of my men entered.

"Sir! They are visiting tomorrow!"

Not bothered much I lean back in my seat, placing one leg over the other.

"Vincenzo Accardi...he wants to meet you personally. He was not happy with our interruption I guess"

Nodding ,I continued to do my work.
Least bothered by the news because I knew this will happen.

Vincenzo is one hell of an egoistic bast*** and anyone challenging him will not be taken lightly by him.
Especially if this someone is me.

"Sir should we arrange for something? I am sure he is not here to talk"

I chuckled and showed him my hand, stopping him from doing something of this sort.

"He won't. You may leave"

The person looked a bit reluctant but nodded, nonetheless.
Leaving me to silence,I pondered over the question again.

Vince was going to get what he gave and I will make sure of that.

I know Amara Luca's real identity.
I have known it since the day I saw her covered in blood and struggling to stay alive.

I have seen her in her worst and I made her the strong person she is today.

She is determined to find her past and I am determined not to let her.
There are only pains ànd sorrows, depression and regrets in that journey.
And I will die before I let her feel all those pains again.

Moving towards her room ,I slowly open the door.
She was peacefully sleeping on her chest,with her hair sprawled around her.

She was a goddess.

An angel

But not with wings,instead scars.
Her smooth back skin was covered in scars,as if showing how those bastard's have cut my angel's wings and ruined her.

My fingers tracing her silken robe, knowing what lies beneath.

She stirred in her sleep and my hands stopped.
Reluctant to touch without her knowing.

She likes me I know this,but love?
I don't know.

She rarely talks about that word,it's like she is phobic to it.
Training and growing stronger is the only thing in her mind,after trying to find about her past offcourse.

The past I will not let her or anyone else fine.
She will hate me for this I know, because blind trust is the foundation of our relation,but sometimes one lie us better than hundred thruths.

"Mar?"

She whispers and my gaze shift to her.
She turned around,placed her elbows and lifted her body.
Staring directly at me.

Her forehead covered in creases as she looked closer,her hand lifting to place on my cheek and I leaned closer to her touch.

"Anything troubling you? Why aren't you asleep"

Holding her hand ,I kissed it.

"Nothing. I was just worried about you. Any nightmares?"

She moved her head in a no,while looking down at our hands held in my lap.

"Good. I booked an appointment with the doctor. You are to visit him for your therapy tomorrow morning"

Surprised she looked up at me,it was me that stopped her from taking those therapies earlier.
Training her to fight,being the only therapy to her pain.
But I know her mental pain is much worse , especially after what the doctor told me that day.

"Appointment? But weren't you against the idea earlier?"

I wanted her to go somewhere while Vince visits tomorrow.
I can't have him see her.
Not now nor ever.
This therapy was just an excuse.

"I know but she is the best in the country, it's a bit out of town ,Aden will take you"

She nodded agreeing to my proposal,she always does except in some exceptional circumstances when she becomes stubborn .

Placing a kiss on her forehead,I got up and she smiled.

"Be ready by 8 tomorrow"

She rubbed her head in awkwardness and my footsteps stopped.
She did that when she has to say something.

"Mmm won't you be coming along with me.. generally you accompany me and I feel less scared of the doctors"

I stared a little longer at her,how cute she looked while making this request.
She was scared of syringes and doctors and this being one of the reasons I stopped her therapy earlier.

"I wish I could but I have some important matters to attend to Love,you call me if you face any problem. I will come"

She smiled reluctantly,knowing well that I hated when anyone interfered in my work.
But little did she knew that she was not included in this anyone.

"Promise?"
She asked looking at me with those innocent  beautiful eyes.

"Promise "

.................................................

Vincenzo entered the Black's estate.
His eyes falling on the big castle and old memories of how much they used to play here resurfaced.

He gulped the lump formed in his throat.
Looking at his watch to see the time and distract himself.

"Sir, should we proceed?"

He nodded and soon he and 10 men accompanying him entered.
Red carpet adores their feet and in the centre stood the very man with hands placed in pockets and an emotionless face.

"Welcome Vince"

Vincenzo cringed at him using his short name,he wanted to tell him that he has lost the right to call him this but he refrained.
There was already a lot of heaviness in the air,which could be cut with a knife if they had to.

Vince just nodded ,not bothering to shake his hand or show any acquaintance.
Following him ,they entered Marco's office with his men waiting outside.

Uncomfortable silence extended between them and  soon Vincenzo decided to break it.

"See,I don't have time for any bullsh** ,just tell me why you stopped my shipment ?"

Marco chuckled,pouring him a cup of tea and offering it to him.

"You haven't changed much Vince. Still that impatient I see,relax and have this"

Vince fisted his hand,not liking how casually he said this.
Like they were still best friends.

"Have it"
Marco's voice came a bit lower this time,but the command in it was clear.
Vince needed something from Marco ,not the other way round and for that Marco has to be convinced.

Vince  held up the cup of tea, and took a sip , feeling Marco's stare on him.

"Your shipment was passing through my territory without prior permission,and it's a policy to confiscate the vehicle if this happens"

Vince smiled,not believing this.

"Your territory you say?"

Marco failed to find any humour in his comment,with a straight face he simply answered.

"Yes, aren't you aware that Central circuit axis is under my control?Too bad a mafia with a little knowledge is definitely a dangerous thing."

Vince's anger flared at his audacity to say something like this

"Oh really? Then I pity you for what is going to happen next. If you have forgotten Easter axis in under me and 40% of your trade takes place from this route,if I am not wrong."

Marco refused to show any surprise,he already knows it's dangerous to mess with Vince considering his territory borders him.
But he is seeking for justice and he will get it.

"See Vince our fathers animosity is a different thing,now we are the heirs to their estates. Grudges won't get us anywhere,I was just hoping for a cooperation,if you get what I mean"

"Cooperation? And that also with a bast*** like you? I am sorry Marco but my standards have not fallen that low. The day I will co-operate with you again will be when the fuck**** pigs start flying!"

Marco just sighed, taking out some papers from a folder and going through them.

"I am afraid you have to leave then. There is the door"

Vince hated when someone hurted his ego and honour and this man was doing just that .

Getting up from his seat,while hitting his table with his palms,he roared at him.

"See ,I am telling you this one last time. Just release my shipment and this talk will end peacefully here"

Marco didn't even bothered to look up,expecting this already of Vince.
He loved pressing his buttons and he played like a puppet.

"Fine"

"But at one condition"

Vince was interested now, trying to hold back his anger.

"Enter into a partnership with me"

Marco smirked at Vincenzo's silence,this was just the beginning.
Marco plans to ruin Vince of everything.

He wishes to see him devastated and destroyed, begging at his feet for mercy and that day was going to come very soon.

Ex best friend or not,he was not going to leave anyone that hurted his angel and this man in front of him.

Was the biggest contributor of all.

He had seen the little life growing in his angels womb that night and he had also seen it getting killed before they could even breathe a breath of freedom in this world.

His hands have been covered in their blood and eyes have seen a life getting killed in front of him.
And no matter what he was going to take his revenge.

"I agree"

Vincenzo said and Marco smiled at this,placing forward his hand for a handshake.
Vince shook it a bit reluctantly.
His next question making Marco to smile.

"I heard you hired a new man,and an exceptional one if I may add"

Not a man ,a woman ,if only you knew who she was.
Marco thought,while simply nodding at his new partner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

272K 7K 63
This is book two in the Lost&Found Series but can be read as a stand alone. *** I heard the bag drop on the table before he grabbed my elbow and spu...
1.7M 56.7K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
3.3M 89.1K 71
(THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK!!, it may not be what you like and that doesn't matter to me because it was long ago, ANYWAY HOPE YOU ENJOY) ALSO ITS NOT EDI...
335K 7.3K 37
I kept running and running, my heart beating fast, my legs burning from all the cuts and bruises, my breathing becoming harder with each passing seco...