Peter Stark

By Rautrix

This story takes place after the Civil War. After Peter's aunt dies, from unhealable heart disease, Peter bec... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30

Part 15

5.2K 73 55
By Rautrix

Peter's POV:

I hear my alarm sound. I groan and roll over, almost falling out of my bed.

I'm not ready to go to school. I'm not ready to see those hallways and teachers.

I just want to stay in the tower and spend the day with The Avengers, especially Wanda.

Knowing that it isn't going to happen, I turn off my alarm and get out of bed. I walk to my bathroom, to get ready.

After I've dressed up and made sure that I have everything, I leave my room and head to the elevator.

After I step into the elevator, I press the button '92', leading to the common floor.

A minute later the doors open and I step out, setting my bag down next to the couch.

''Morning.'' I mumble, as I sit down at the kitchen table.

A chorus of 'Morning.' and Morning, Pete' are heard.

Steve passes me a plate filled with breakfast. I thank him and start eating.

I quickly finish by breakfast and place my plate in the sink.

''I'll see you all after a few hours.'' I say, grabbing my bag.

''Bye, Pete. Have fun at school.'' Steve says. I freeze and look at him, after stepping into the elevator.

''I'm going to pretend you didn't say that.''

----

''Bye, Happy. See you after school.'' I say, receiving a grunt from him. He may not show it, but I know that deep down he cares about me.

I get out of the car and walk around the school. I asked Happy to park behind the school, because it would seem weird why Puny Penis Parker is arriving to school with a personal driver, in a multi-thousand dollar car.

I enter the school, to be greeted with the well familiar hallways. I walk over to my locker, to see Ned waiting for me.

''Hey, man. How are you?'' I ask, grinning.

''What's up, Pete? I'm good, what about you?'' he smiles. I unlock my locker and put in my bag. I take out the books I need for my first period, before closing and locking the locker.

''I'm good. I recently got a girlfriend.'' I smirk at him.

His face brightens up and he opens his mouth to say something, but is cut off with a voice that I know all too well.

''Penis Parker and a girlfriend? Well those are just to completely incompatible things.'' Flash sneers and I hear his friends laugh.

''What do you want, Flash?'' I ask, annoyed.

''Who is this little girlfriend of yours?'' he smirks.

''None of your business.'' I reply, angrily and Ned and I start walking towards our first class.

A second later I feel my Spidey Sense shoot a warning up my spine.

Dodge to the left. Non-lethal danger.

Knowing that it's only Flash, I ignore it. I feel him grip my shoulder and push me into a wall, roughly.

''You watch your tone with me, Parker. You might end up in an alley, with me.'' he growls.

God, how I wish I could punch him right now. But I can't. I might be Peter Stark and Spider-Man outside this school, but in this school I'm Penis Parker. The nerd who can't even throw a punch.

He punches my stomach, before walking away with his friends, laughing.

I grip my stomach and slide down the wall, gasping in pain.

''Dude, are you alright?'' Ned asks.

''Yeah, fine.'' I groan, standing up while still gripping my stomach.

''Are you sure?'' he seems relieved.

''Yeah, I'm okay.'' I reply, feeling the pain starting to fade away. We continue walking to the first class.

''Okay, now about the girlfriend.'' he grins.

I grin back ''Can you keep a secret?''

''What do you think I've been doing for the past year?'' he laughs. Good point.

''Wanda Maximoff.'' I whisper. His eyes widen.

''You mean, the Scarlet Witch?'' he asks, excitedly. I nod, grinning.

''Holy shit! You're dating an Avenger!'' he fanboys.

''Keep your voice down, we don't want the world to know.'' I say, quickly.

''Why not, though? We would be popular and Flash would leave you alone!'' he says.

''I know, but I don't want to be in the center of attention. And she agrees, so we're keeping it a secret, for now.'' I explain and he nods.

''I understand. Thanks for telling me.'' he grins.

We walk to the first class and see MJ already there. We quickly take our seats next to her.

''Hey, MJ. How are you?'' I ask, grinning. I haven't seen her in person for a long time.

''What's up, loser?'' she cracks a smile.

''Hey, MJ.'' Ned smiles.

''Hey.'' she replies.

''Did you know that Peter is da-'' I cut Ned off, before he can finish the sentence.

''Lower your voice, please.'' I whisper-yell.

''Sorry.'' he mumbles but his excited smile comes back a second later.

''Did you know that Peter's dating the Scarlet Witch?'' he whisper-yells, his inside fanboy taking over him.

''Is that true?'' MJ gives me an impressed look and I nod.

''Congrats, loser.'' she grins and goes back to the book she was reading.

The day went by smoothly. After the encounter with Flash he left me alone for the rest of the day. Well, that's what I thought.

I just told goodbyes to my friends. I'm currently making my way to the back of the school, when I feel my Spidey Sense shoot up a warning up my spine.

Crouch. Non-lethal danger.

Knowing that it's Flash, I try my best to ignore it. Not a second later I feel his fist make contact, with the back of my head.

I put my hand on the place where he hit me and I feel a bruise forming there.

''Where are you going, Penis?'' he snarls, before pushing me. Turns out one of his friends is behind me, making me trip.

I fall on my back, losing my breath for a second. I quickly stand up and glare at him.

''See you tomorrow, Parker.'' Flash growls, before leaving with his friends.

I sigh and quickly make my way to behind the school. I hop in the black car, that's waiting for me.

Wanda's POV:

I miss Peter. It's 4 PM, he's been gone ever since the morning.

It's so boring without Peter here. Everyone is talking about some adult stuff, that I find extremely boring.

I'm currently in my room, reading one of my Harry Potter books.

''Friday, when is Peter going to be back?'' I ask, closing the book and setting it on the nightstand. I pull out my phone and open his messages.

''Peter is currently on his way to the tower. He should be here in about 4 minutes.'' Friday replies, making me smile. Finally.

I slip my phone back in my pocket, before leaving my room. I walk to the elevator and press the button '91', heading to Peter's floor.

After the doors open, I step out and sit on the couch. A few minutes later I hear a 'ding' and the elevator doors open once again. This time Peter is standing there.

I jump up from the couch and run into his arms. Gosh, it has been about 8 hours since he left, but it felt like a week.

I wrap my arms tightly around his waist, pulling him into a hug.

''Oh, hey there.'' he chuckles and wraps his arms around my shoulders, hugging me back. A few seconds later I pull away just enough to look up into his eyes

''I missed you.'' I say, quietly. He smiles.

''I missed you too.'' he replies. With that, I stand on my tiptoes and press my lips against his.

I can feel him kiss back, as his arms travel around my waist, while mine go around his neck.

He leans his head down, which allows me to stand again, without breaking the kiss.

A minute later I pull away and gaze into his eyes.

''I guess you'll just have to get used to me being away for the most of the day.'' he says, not breaking the eye contact.

''If I always get to welcome you like this, then I'm okay with that.'' I grin.

''I am more than happy to agree.'' he grins back. I smile.

I bury my face in the crook of his neck. I inhale the very familiar scent.

We stay like that for a few minutes before I look up into his brown eyes again.

''So what do we do now?'' I ask, without breaking the eye contact.

''Well, I have to do my homework. Then we can go, see the others and after that we can watch a movie?'' he suggests.

''Just the two of us?'' I ask and smile, remembering what happened last time when we watched a movie together.

''Yep. That's if you want to.'' he quickly adds.

''I'd like that.'' I smile.

''Alright.'' he plants a kiss on my forehead ''I'll see you in about a hour.''

I don't think he knows how a simple kiss on my forehead can fill my stomach with butterflies.

I nod ''Okay.''

He smiles at me, before heading into his room. I step into the elevator and go to the common floor.

----

A hour and a half has passed and Peter still isn't finished. I want to go and check on him, but I don't want to disturb him. I continue my conversation with Nat, and a few minutes later the elevator doors open, revealing Peter.

''Hey, Pete. How was school?'' Tony asks, ruffling Peter's hair.

''It was fine. Just finished my homework.'' he replies and Tony nods.

Peter walks to the kitchen and takes an apple, before taking a bite out of it.

We talk with the others for a few minutes, until Peter finishes his apple. He thows the core into the trash and walks over to me.

''Ready?'' He asks, pulling out his hand. I can see a grin playing on his lips.

''Yep, let's go.'' I take his hand and he pulls me up from the couch.

''What's going on?'' Steve asks.

''We're going to watch a movie.'' Peter replies.

''Okay, have fun.'' Tony says, ruffling Peter's hair and walking to the kitchen.

''Oh, I'm sure they will.'' Clint says as him and Sam snicker.

I roll my eyes as Peter blushes. I can feel blood rush to my cheeks as well.

''Shut up, Katniss.'' Peter says.

''Did you teach him that?'' Clint asks, looking at Tony.

''Nope, my kid's just smart.'' Tony replies with a smirk.

While the 2 continue arguing, Peter and I step into the elevator. We go down to Peter's floor and to his room.

After we enter we lay down on his bed. I cuddle into his side, as he wraps his arm around me. I smile.

''So, what movie?'' He asks, as he turns on the TV.

''One of the Harry Potter movies? I like those.'' I reply.

''Sure.'' he puts on the Half-Blood Prince.

I cuddle more into his side as he plants a kiss on the top of my head.

----

The movie ends and I look up to see Peter's brown eyes gazing at mine.

''Can I stay here, again?'' I mumble, knowing that it's not an option.

''I wouldn't mind, but I have to get up for school tomorrow.'' he chuckles.

''Fine.'' I groan and get up from the bed. He also stands up and follows me to the door.

''I'll see you tomorrow.'' he grins.

''Definitely.'' I grin back and wrap my arms around his neck, as I feel his go around my waist.

A second later he leans down and presses his soft lips against mine. I immediately kiss my back as I feel him close the space between our bodies.

A few seconds later he pulls away.

''Good night.'' he says with a slight grin.

''Good night, Pete.'' I reply with a smile, before leaving his room.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So here's another one!

This one is a bit longer than usual, so I hope you like it.

Votes and comments are always appreciated!

Cya!

Word Count - 2029

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 314 15
This is book 4/7 to my SpiderWitch Series This follows the events of Avengers Endgame It's been 23 days since the snap... And Wanda hasn't felt the...
334K 6.4K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...
390K 10.1K 28
After Aunt May finds out that he's Spiderman, Peter Parker has nowhere to go. Tony Stark takes him in and learns what it's like to take care of a kid...
225K 5.5K 28
Basically Pepper and Peter scenes. Not all of them. There is also Tony and others. ••• I apologize for mistakes in advance, English is not my native...