Alone

By unique-person06

Hayley storm lives with abusive foster parents how did she end up with them. Will she find her own family and... More

Character
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 1

4.4K 39 0
By unique-person06

Hayley POV

Another night hardly any sleep. Because another nightmare, great it's 4 a.m. perfect time to get up. I take off the old worn-out blanket I call a bed.

I am Hayley Storm 15. Black hair and grey eyes I don't know my real parents, it's been orphanage to orphanage to foster homes all were shit experiences I have had to bear.

So before my asshole of foster parents get up. I hop in the shower and clean the blood and cuts from last night's beating. By all so lovely Greg and Susan. I get changed into a big black jumper and a dirty pair of black jeans, so nobody can tell if the bandages leaked, this is complimented by my lovely black combat boots.

I go down the worn stairs and to the kitchen to make an all-so-lovely breakfast, just cereal. "Bitch bring me my breakfast now," said Susan. I quickly brought it to them and grabbed my bag but before I went a hand pulled me back. Someone kicked my stomach then logged a piece of glass into my thigh, Greg the bastard. A single tear dropped from my cheek, onto the wound. They both act as if I don't even exist, they just leave me and rush out of the house probably to get drunk, just my luck. I take the glass out and bandage it, luckily I've still got a decent pair of jeans, got an extra rip in them now!  Still, I pop 2 painkillers and hide it with a bandage, luckily the blood doesn't show in the blackness of the jeans.

Shit school start at 8:30 I run out of the house not before picking up my bag and ahead to the place I'd rather be than home. Anything's better than that place!

_______________________________
Hope you enjoyed the first chapter! I hope to improve along the way I hope you enjoy it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 29.6K 44
"You're gonna be a good girl, right baby?" "uh huh.." "What was that?" "Yes sir.." "Good girl... Now suck." - Warning - Mature content, read at your...
110K 1.6K 44
"did you know your daughter is being abused by her boyfriend?" "no, of course not."
128K 2.7K 54
"She's my life, if anything happens to her I don't know what I'll do" "That's why I'll always be there" ________________________________________ Ca...
325K 5.6K 35
She'd dealt with it before- everyday in fact. The words were thrown around as much as the beer bottles. But no one could know. She told people she...