SakuAtsu - Please, Don't Do T...

By NocturneHaven

WARNING: 18+ (Text/Script Version) Atsumu is not coming home? Sakusa is worried? Osamu is afraid to tell Suna... More

Chapter 1 - Shut Up and Kiss Me
Chapter 2 - The Tragedy (⚠️ - Might be Triggering)
Chapter 3 - The Lamp Post
Chapter 4 - The Vomiting
Chapter 5 - The Panic
Chapter 6 - The Confrontation
Chapter 7 - Best Friend
Chapter 8 - Water Fountain
Chapter 9 - The Trio
Chapter 10 - Restless
Chapter 11 - Guilt
Chapter 12 - Instinctively
Chapter 13 - A Good News and Some Other Bad Ones
Chapter 14 - A Piece of The Past and The Truth
Chapter 15 - One Step Closer
Chapter 16 - Blame Me
Chapter 17 - He Knows
Chapter 18 - Visits
Chapter 19 - Sensitive (OsaSuna Special)
Chapter 20 - The Caller
Chapter 21 - Downhill
Chapter 22 - The Blessing (Special)
Chapter 24 - Surviving on My Own
Chapter 25 - Games
Chapter 26 - I've Told You, Haven't I?
Chapter 27 - Emergency Situation
Chapter 28 - Blood and Tears (Special ⚠️ - Might be Triggering)
Chapter 29 - The Flower and The Fox (Special ⚠️ - Might be Triggering)
Chapter 30 - Holding On
Chapter 31 - It's Gonna be Okay
Chapter 32 - The Kiss (Special)
Not an Update, But You Might Wanna See This
Chapter 33 - The Germaphobia's Origin
Chapter 34 - Not Again
Chapter 35 - I Want... (⚠️ Might Be Triggering)
Chapter 36 - The Reward (⚠️ Might Be Triggering!)
Chapter 37 - It's My Fault, Not Yours
Chapter 38 - Is This What It's Gonna Be Like?
Chapter 39 - Will You Let Me...?
Chapter 40 - Welcome Hot-I Mean, Home (Special ⚠️ - Explicit Content!)
Chapter 41 - The Mask (Special - Short Chapter!)
Chapter 42 - The Return (Volleyball Arc Part 1)
Chapter 43 - One Down (Volleyball Arc Part 2)
Chapter 44 - Broken (Volleyball Arc Part 3)
Chapter 45 - Enter The Adlers (Volleyball Arc Part 4)
Chapter 46 - I Still Look Forward to It (Volleyball Arc Part 5)
Chapter 47 - More Time
Chapter 48 - The Party
Chapter 49 - Syndrome
Chapter 50 - Gold Digger
Chapter 51 - Final Game
Chapter 52 - Maybe I'm The Stupid One
Chapter 53 - Promise?
Chapter 54 - Selfish
Chapter 55 - How Could You?
Chapter 56 - Forever (The End)
For All of You Kind-Hearted Souls Out There!

Chapter 23 - Showtime

2.7K 77 100
By NocturneHaven

Dedicated to KZDiamond
Sorry to break your heart while you're in class last chapter, I wanted to say that I didn't mean to, but that would be a lie :") :p

Also, hey, hey, hey! I'm back guys!!!
Sorry for not posting for such a looong time :(
This next chapter here is mainly about Claw and some sort of a preparation for the next chapter, actually I planned to write more of the story, but I realized that I wrote more than 3000 words already so I figured I had to break it down into 2 parts or maybe more, I still don't know...

The story became pretty complicated and I had to create a whole ass backstory for Claw as well, which I didn't plan when making this story in the first place...

I literally spend daysss just to rearrange my thoughts and construct the timeline for his backstory, but I think I've figured it out for now, and I think that it's pretty interesting... Hopefully you guys enjoy it as well!

Before you read the story, remember:
(...) = saying something without a sound
<...> = thoughts
*...* = actions /feelings
---------------------------------------------------------

3 pm, at the police station
Kringg, kringgg

The wireless phone in Detective Hyousuke's office rings.

Detective Hyousuke: Hello??

Headquarter Chief: Hyousuke, we've managed to erase all the pictures from the internet!!

Detective Hyousuke: Thank God!! Send your hacker my regards and tell him that I'll give him a gift lat-kkkrggg

Another voice comes into the phone call.

"Why thank you, I appreciate the regards, but I'm pretty sure he already received a gift from me..."

Detective Hyousuke: *stands up and slaps the table* Claw!!!

Detective Hyousuke: *throws his stapler to the door to let the people outside come to his office*

Claw: Ahh, feels nice to be remembered... I'm touched Detective...

Detective Hyousuke: You bastard, he's been working for you this whole time?!?!

Claw: Well, I gotta have a little help from the inside to get to where I am now, don't you think?

Detective Hyousuke: But... Impossible... We've done countless inspections on each of our members and he's always clean!!! You threatened him, didn't you?!?!

Officer P: *blasts door open* Detective, what happ-?

Detective Hyousuke: (Sshhh, Claw!!! Record and trace it!!!)

Officer P: *dashes to the tracking device*

Detective Hyousuke: *walks behind him so that he doesn't sound frantic*

Claw: At first... But after working for me a couple of times, he started realizing that working for me is actually better than working for you guys! You should know this by now, right, Detective? When I see good talents or pretty things, I just can't let them go to waste! You can't blame the guy for siding with the more generous party. After all, you're the ones who didn't appreciate him as much as he deserved

Detective Hyousuke: *stops walking* You fucking-

Claw: Now, now, Mr. Detective, there's no need for barbaric language here, isn't there? And here I thought that the police are the more civilized people...

Detective Hyousuke: *stops* I don't need to show respect to a criminal like you *resumes walking* My men came to the location you told me... No one was there... Not even a sign, nothing!!

Claw: Don't you remember what I told you this morning? I said to bring each and every one of my men... You didn't bring any! Now who's the one at fault here? Perhaps my "warning" this morning wasn't clear enough, should I send you another one, Detective?

Detective Hyousuke: <Son of a bitch->

Claw: ... But based on how well you handled the last one, don't you think that you should really consider to put some "respect" on me?

Detective Hyousuke: *grits teeth* Cut your bullshits Claw, I know you didn't want all your men because you're such a philanthropist... You just wanted to save your little brother!! But you still want to keep it a secret from the police and even other mafias...

Claw:  .  .  .  .  .

Detective Hyousuke: ..... What is it? Cat got your tongue now?

Claw: .  .  .  .  .

Detective Hyousuke: *smiles a bit* I'm close, aren't I? ... You better start behaving or I might just be the one who sends you the next "warning"!

Detective Hyousuke: Let's see... How about I'll make your precious little brother rot in prison? .... And not just any prison...

Claw: *grits his teeth*

Detective Hyousuke: *smirks* Yes, you know which place I'm talking about, right? I'll send him to Rakushon...

Claw:  .  .  .  .  .

Detective Hyousuke: How does that sound? If you don't want it to happen, I suggest you pull off your-

Claw: Heh... *grins*

Detective Hyousuke: ? ? ? ?

Claw: So you've done your research, as expected from a famous detective like you, Detective Hyousuke... Seriously, I'm impressed... You're totally right!! Not even the gang leaders in the XX area know that I have a little brother, well, except for one guy... But still, you're such a top detective...

Detective Hyousuke:  .  .  .  .  <He's complimenting me too much... Just what is he getting at here...?>

Detective Hyousuke: *gives Officer P an urgent look* (How much longer?!?!)

Officer P: (Just a little bit more!!)

Claw: However... *lights up his cigarette*

Claw: *sips it*

Detective Hyousuke:  .  .  . 

Claw: Did you seriously think I'd mess around with someone like you unprepared?

Detective Hyousuke:  .  .  .  .  .  .

Claw: I've studied you... and your entire police force... much longer than you've studied me...

Detective Hyousuke: *clenches his fists*

Claw: *chuckles* Did you honestly think that you could take me down that easily?

Detective Hyousuke: *heart rate increases*

Claw: I thought for someone as smart as you, you would've realized it by now...

Detective Hyousuke: ? ? ? ?

Claw: From the past two days, I'm the one who let you ambush my places!!

Detective Hyousuke: !!!!

Claw: Do you know why people call me 'Claw', Detective?

Detective Hyousuke: *anger fills his body* <He's toying with me...>

Detective Hyousuke: (Hurry the fuck up!!!)

Officer P: (It's almost done!!)

Claw: It's because I have a habit of letting people think that they've won, and when they're already so close to their goal, I claw their most vital point to drag them down...

Officer P: (GOT IT!!!)

Detective Hyousuke: (Where is he?!?!)

Officer P: (Wait. . . . Something's... wrong)

Detective Hyousuke: (What do you mean something's wrong?!?!)

Officer P: (I-It can't be. . . . He... He's here!!!)

Detective Hyousuke: You-!!! *feels a gun at the back of his head*

Detective Hyousuke: *surprised* O-Officer Q!?!?!?

The entire police in that area points a gun at Officer Q.

Detective Hyousuke: Y-You work for that bastard too?!?! Why?!?!?!

Officer Q: I'd like to explain myself, but don't you have a more urgent matter at hand right now, Detective? (he's referring to Claw in the phone)

Detective Hyousuke: *grits his teeth* *talks to the phone again* So what, you wanna kill me now?!?!

Claw: Killing you?!?! Why would I?!?! That would just negate the whole point!! You're my VIP guest!!!

Detective Hyousuke: For what?!?!

Claw: *in real life* My ambush!!

Detective Hyousuke: *eyes widen* *turns his head back*

Claw: Nice to meet you in person, Detective Hyousuke...

A dozen men in a black-armored uniform suddenly storm in to the police station and point their guns towards the Detective.

Half of the police change their gun points from Officer Q to Claw.

Claw: Now, now... Officers, shall we test which guns are more effective?

•••••
Sakusa: ...... *still lost in his own thoughts about what just happened between him and Atsumu*

Sakusa: <There's no way...>

Sakusa: <There's no way he doesn't love me anymore...>

Sakusa: <There's no way!!!>

Sakusa: <I don't believe it...>

Sakusa: <I don't believe it at all!!!>

Sakusa: *grabs his pants tightly*

Sakusa: <He's lying...>

Sakusa: <He's lying...!!>

Sakusa: <I can feel it...>

Sakusa: <Something was off...>

Sakusa: <I know he must have suffered trauma, but to break up with me....?!?!> *touches his head*

"I'll see you soon, Sakusa-san"

Sakusa: Kghh...

Sakusa: It doesn't sound like him at all...

Sakusa:  .  .  .  .

Sakusa: <What are you not telling me, Tsumu?> *frowns in frustration* .  .  .  .

J-BRAKKKK

Sakusa: *startled*

Man 1: There's only 1 prisoner here... I'll get him, you get the others...

Sakusa: *turns his back* <What's going on he->

DORRRR

A bullet flies above his head.

It is Sakusa's first time seeing a bullet being fired so close to him.

Like any other logical human being, his first instinct is to lie flat on the groud, then lifts both of his hands up.

Sakusa: *too afraid to move* *heavy breathing*

Sakusa: <Guns?!?! What the fuck?!?! What's going on?!?! Who are those people?!?! Why is the police station under attack?!?! Aren't police station supposed to be safe?!?!?!>

Man 1: *points his gun to Sakusa* Give me your hands!!!

Sakusa: *puts his hands on the little hole*

Man 1: *handcuffs them*

Man 1: *shoots the cell's lock*

Sakusa: *flinches*

Man 1: *opens the cell* *still pointing the gun at Sakusa* If you want to live, don't try to escape... Now move!!!

•••••
Not long after

Sakusa and the masked man arrive at the visiting room. There, he meets Osamu, Suna, Atsumu's mother, and some other prisoners that also have just been caught or haven't been sent to the real prison.

Sakusa: <Osamu...?>

Man 1: *kicks Sakusa* Move your ass, brat!!

Sakusa: Ughh!! *trying to suppress his anger*

Sakusa: *sits next to Osamu*

They both look at each other.

Sakusa: *mouthed* (Tsumu?)

Osamu: *shrugs* *looks back to the front*

Sakusa: <He's not here... Does it mean that he left the place already?? Thank God...>

Sakusa: *looks back to the men who captured them* <Now I just need to survive whatever the heck this is>

•••••
Claw is wearing a black full-body bulletproof armor, just like his men. All of their faces still can't be seen.

Detective Hyousuke: *grim* What do you want, Claw?

Detective Hyousuke doesn't need to see his face to know that Claw is smirking.

Claw: Let's see... How about you tell your men to stand down?

Detective Hyousuke: *grits teeth* .  .  .  Do what he said...

All the officers lower their guns.

Claw: Drop your weapons too...

Claw's men retrieve their guns and tie the police's hands with their own handcuffs.

Claw: Now, strip and dance for me!

All the officers:  .  .  .  .

Detective Hyousuke: YOU MUST BE KIDDING ME!!!

Claw: Hmm... What if I'm not?? *points his gun towards Hyousuke* Starting from you!!

Detective Hyousuke: !!!!!! *veins about to pop out of his forehead but he doesn't move*

Meanwhile...
Vice Detective: *nears his hand towards the alarm*

Claw: *notices* Go ahead, why do you hesitate?? Let the headquarter... No, let the world know what's happening here...

Vice Detective: *stops his hand* <Is... Is this a trap??>

Claw:  .  .  .  .  What took you so long?!?! Ughh, let me help you! *kicks the alarm button*

Teeeetttt teeeetttt teeeettttt

Alarm sounds are blaring everywhere from the place.

Claw: There... Now where were we...? Oh right...

Claw: *looks at the Detective back* So what do you say? Do I need to give you a little more motivation? *points the gun to the vice detective and unlocks the gun's safety*

Vice Detective: Don't do it, Chief-mmphh!!!

One of Claw's men shuts his mouth and holds him from the back.

Detective Hyousuke: *stares at Claw* *then, stares at his Vice Detective*

Vice Detective: *shakes his head frantically*

Detective Hyousuke: *stares at Claw* *sighs* *closes his eyes* *slowly moves his hands towards his clothes*

Detective Hyousuke: *opens one button*

Claw: ....

Detective Hyousuke: *opens the second button*

Claw: ........

Detective Hyousuke: *opens the third button*

Claw: .............

Detective Hyousuke: *about to open the fourth button*

Claw: *lowers his gun* Mmpfttt-hahahh, I knew you'd do it, you're such a good policeman after all...

Detective Hyousuke: *rage boiling in his head*

Claw: Just kidding... I told you, didn't I? I'm the one putting on the show here, you just need to sit tight and relax for now... Your showtime hasn't come... *looks at his watch* Ah, but they must be ready by now...

Detective Hyousuke: (They...?)

Stepping sounds and chatters start coming from the back.

Person A: Boss?!?! You're really here?!?!

Person B (the little brother): I told you, he'd come!!!

Person C: It really is him, we're saved!!!

Cheers can be heard throughout the corridor.

Claw: Door's open... Go ahead, I'll catch you up later... But if you want to have a front row seat to the show, you're welcome to stay here!

•••••
Five people from the prisoners, including Person A and B, choose to stay.

Claw: *walks around and checks every desk thoroughly*

Detective Hyousuke: *all tied up* *sweat drips from the side of his forehead* <What is he searching for right now?!?!>

Claw: ..... Aha!! You got snacks!! And it's open!!! Which one of you naughty officers had a little munch time at work? Was it you, Officer Q?

Officer Q: Obviously not, I'm a model police, you see! Nobody suspected me for 2 years! It's because I'm so good at doing my job!

Claw: Hahah... Right... Either way... This guy got a lottt of stocks... *throws the snacks towards his men* Eat up boys, we're gonna stay here for a while...

Detective Hyousuke: You got your men already, why are you still here?!?!

Claw: Hey, nobody likes spoilers... Just be quiet and enjoy the show...

Detective Hyousuke: .  .  .  .  .

•••••
20 minutes later
Claw: *checks his watch* . . . . They're almost done... Let's go... *grabs Detective Hyousuke's shirt and drags him*

Detective Hyousuke: Where are you taking me?!?!

Claw: You don't memorize your own workplace, Mr. Detective? Where do you think it is???

Detective Hyousuke: . . . . This is... This is my office...

Detective Hyousuke: Why are you taking me here??

Claw: *lifts up his eyebrow* Why of course, you've got work to do...

•••••
In front of the door
Claw: *opens the door*

There are a lot of cameras and other shooting equipments.

Detective Hyousuke: ???

Claw's Man 1: The preparations are set, boss

Claw: Excellent! *pushes Detective Hyousuke in and then goes in himself*

Claw: Now we just have to wait!

•••••
10 minutes later

Claw: Alright, any minute now...

Detective Hyousuke: ???

Kringgg, kringgg

Claw: *picks up the phone* Hello?

Headquarter Chief: <So, it's true!!>

Headquarter Chief: *anger fills his voice* Claw!!!

Claw: Chief Masamoto... I've been expecting you...

Headquarter Chief: You've committed a terrorist attack against the country... Release the hostages and give yourself up if you don't want any further punishment!!

Claw: Heh... Punish me all you want, Chief... *smirks* If you can catch me

Headquarter Chief: There's no way to escape... We've surrounded the building... Don't even think about the underground cause we've got it covered as well...

Claw: *eyes widen like a psychopath* Really?? You won't make a way even if I threaten to kill one of the hostages??? *clicks his gun near the telephone*

Headquarter Chief: Didn't you say that you don't like doing things the barbaric way? *already studied Claw's profile* There's no need for bloodshed... What do you want?

Claw: *smiles*

Headquarter Chief: I said... What do you want???

Claw: Prisoner 17342

Headquarter Chief: ????

Claw: From Rakushon... I want you to erase all of his criminal record and free him...

Headquarter Chief: *looks at his men*

Headquarter Chief's men are working in light speed trying to figure out who the prisoner is.

Headquarter Chief: . . . Why? Who is that prisoner to you?

Claw: *smirks* The real question you should be asking is... who is that prisoner to you, Chief...

Headquarter Chief: *eyes widen* *confused*

Headquarter Chief: I don't know what you're talking about... I don't have any connection with any prisoner, much less anyone from Rakushon!!

Claw: Oh, you might forget him already... But that's okay, I'm sure you will remember him after today... After all, I'm not so low to ask you to free a prisoner without any reason... Like I always have, I just want justice... I ambushed your place because you ambushed me first... Twice... Now, I'll give you 1 hour to think about what you did... Come here when you're ready to confess your sins...

Headquarter Chief: ?????

Claw: *sips his cigarette and blows the smoke* On second thought... Come anyway if you're not ready, your men's lives are in your hands, literally... *shuts down the phone*

Chief Masamoto: <You son of a-!!>

Every eye in the room looks at Chief Masamoto.

Chief Masamoto: *sweats forming in his forehead* Don't give me that look, I don't know what he's talking about!!! I don't even know who the prisoner is!!!

Headquarter Chief: *anxious, impatient, and upset* Takeo, how's the digging going?!?!

Takeo (Hacker): Umm... *clicks* *clicks* *clicks* Got it!!! His name is Nakagawa Reito... He's 51 years old and he's been in prison for 15 years!!

Takeo: He was charged with life in prison for... *slants his eyes* police officer murder!!

Takeo: Wait, Chief... There's more...!!

Takeo: He... He used to be a police officer himself!! Chief!! Chief, are you listening, Chie-???

Headquarter Chief: *stands still* I... I remember him.....

Headquarter Chief: He... He used to work here... So long ago, when I was still a regular chief... and he... *eyes widen* He... He's the one who caused Officer Hiroto's death... and he worked for the mafias!!! Takeo, did he have a son??? I'm pretty sure he had one!!!! Look it up!!!!

Takeo: *types* *types* He... He did!!! His name is Nakagawa Reiji. . . . Wait... he died!!! 7 years ago... in a car crash...

Headquarter Chief: Bullshit, mafias can fake their deaths so easily... It must be him!!!

Takeo: So what now Chief? Are you gonna come there? What sins did he want you to confess?

Headquarter Chief: I've told you I have no idea!!!

Takeo: Is it possible that he's angry with you for putting his dad in Rakushon? Should you not have done that back then?

Headquarter Chief: He's a very dangerous criminal who knows the inner workings of the police, if that kind of information fell to the mafia, it could be fatal!!!

Takeo: Even so... He might still see what you did as a sin... You kinda took his father away from him... No visitors are allowed in Rakushon

Headquarter Chief: I was protecting him from his own crazy father!!

Takeo: Umm, okay... Let's say you confessed it as your sin, what's next? Are we going to free the prisoner??? Even though we know his identity, it doesn't change the fact that he's still gonna kill your officers if we don't do what he wants!!

Headquarter Chief: I know that!!! But we can't just free him... What if he goes back to work for the mafias? What if other criminals start demanding for the same thing?!?!

Takeo: But Chief...

Headquarter Chief: Moreover, he's the one who caused Officer Hiroto's death!! One of our best men!!! His own little brother, out of jealousy and fear!!!

Takeo: ? ! ? ! ? !

Headquarter Chief: Officer Hiroto was a great officer with a very kind heart, he's a type of person that everyone just likes! Wherever he went, he always brought a smile on our faces... Unlike Officer Reito... He's very annoying and nosy... Nobody really liked him back then... We even wondered if they were really brothers...

Headquarter Chief: *continues* The situation was pretty hectic at that time... Mafias had incredible power and they were everywhere... The police department was barely holding it together... But everyday, mafia cases kept adding with no end... It seemed so easy for the mafias to do whatever they wanted... and it was so hard for us to get their slightest trail... Even our evidences kept going missing... It was like... someone was helping them from the inside...

Headquarter Chief: Took us a while, but we finally found out that Officer Reito was the mole... When we tried to put him to Rakushon, Officer Hiroto begged us not to do it, but... there was no helping it... He betrayed the country... and his job as a policeman... *hatred can be felt in his voice* he was a disgrace...

Headquarter Chief: Claw should've been thankful with me... He was just a toddler back then, but I told him to live with Officer Hiroto instead since he didn't have a son... Rather than being sent to an orphanage, I figured Officer Hiroto would've wanted him... and he did... He took care of him well... *lowers his head* until his death several years later... *clenches his fist* killed by the mafias...

Headquarter Chief: The kid was missing... We figured that the mafia had captured him...

Takeo: Did you try to look for him?

Headquarter Chief:  .  .  .  We did... But...  at that time, with that technology and the never-ending cases in the police department... It was just impossible...

Takeo: *lowers his head* To think that he actually lived all these years and became a mafia boss of this scale...

Headquarter Chief:  .  .  .  .

Takeo: Maybe... He still blamed you for telling him to live with Officer Hiroto instead of letting him live in the orphanage, making him the target of mafias... Maybe he blamed you as well for stopping to look for him and letting him live in the mafia world all by himself for so long... *eyes widen* Maybe all those years ago, without even realizing it, you have unintentionally digged your own gra-mphhh!!! *mouth covered by someone behind him*

Officer Senji: Your mouth always has no brakes...

Takeo: Mmph-mphhhh!!

Headquarter Chief: *pale*

Officer Senji: Don't take what he said to your heart, Chief... What should we do now?? *still holding Takeo's mouth*

Headquarter Chief: L-Let's hope the PSIA can break in before the deadline.... I need to call the Mayor

PSIA = Japanese FBI

•••••
30 minutes to the deadline

The PSIA tries to break in to police station, but they are all beaten by Claw's men.

Kringgg, kringggg

Headquarter Chief: *picks up*

Claw: Calling the PSIA? Is that all you got Chief??? You gotta do better than that to take me down... All you did was adding the number of hostages that I have... Don't worry, they're not dead... But I can't guarantee that in another 30 minutes...

Headquarter Chief: *grits his teeth* Don't think you can run away from this... If you do anything to them, I'll make sure you rot in Rakushon, just like your dad!!

Claw:  .  .  .  .

Headquarter Chief:  .  .  .  . ?

Claw: Pffftttt... Sorry. . . . I just can't hold it any longer...

Claw: It's just that... you guys really are dumb...!!!

Headquarter Chief:  .  .  .  .

Claw: Ahh, well... Let me give you an advice, instead of using your time to figure out my identity... You better use your time to negotiate with the mayor... Oh, and one more thing...

Claw: If you're so damn determined to find out who I am... I'll give you a hint...

Headquarter Chief: ???

Claw: *face darken* I am not Nakagawa Reiji... *shuts the phone down*

Headquarter Chief: *shuts the phone down too* Fuckkk!!!!

•••••
5 minutes to the deadline

Headquarter Chief: *anxious level = max* *body = stiff* *expression = grim*

Headquarter Chief: Is there really nothing the PSIA can do?

Takeo: They're trying a different strategy, Chief... Their first ambush was a failure because they knew our every move. We need to break their firewall and take back our system from their control first...

Takeo: Since they captured most of their men, the PSIA are trying to bring in their agents from the other prefectures... But... I don't think they'll make it here in time... Until then, we need to hold the situation on our own  .  .  .  .

Headquarter Chief: .....

Takeo: C-Chief. . . ?

Headquarter Chief: *sighs* Guess there's no other way...

•••••
Inside the Police Station

Door opens.

Headquarter Chief: *gets in*

Claw's men: *point their guns at him*

Headquarter Chief: *lifts up hands*

Claw: *comes out from the Detective Hyousuke's office*

Claw: *puts his right hand up to tell his men to stand down* At last, we meet again, Chief...

Claw: *opens his mask* *smirks* Ready to confess your sins?

---------------------------------------------------------
Also guys, 10k reads?!?! This is insaneee!!! I'm so happy arrghhh!!!! 🎉🎉🎉😆😆
Also, sorry for the lack of Atsumu in this... I plan to put him in the next chapter though, until then, omachikudasai 🙏🏻 (please wait)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.4K 1.1K 37
-status: ongoing but all the chapters are written! x reader ...
31.6K 784 108
How can you hate him when he's the reason you have her? You haven't seen him since that night, you never planned to see him again. Atsumu said he lov...
684 16 5
From kids to teens, from enemies to lovers. You and Osamu were the closest of friends, getting along immediately, meeting at the junior volleyball cl...
102K 4.3K 39
(M.Atsumu x fem!reader) "𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐏 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄." L/n Y/n a girl who foolishly falls inl...